PDA

View Full Version : Anyone care to analyze this interaction?

tailfins
06-15-2015, 08:23 AM
This makes no sense to me. Have you ever noticed when an Anglo woman is "fishing" for an answer, she blows up if you give her the fish. It seems to call for a no-fraternization policy. Fortunately, this is a message board with people I never see in person. Therefore, there is less risk and fewer consequences.

Keep in mind this is someone that I started to relax with and just say what I was thinking. Apparently there are consequences for letting your guard down even for a second. That then raises the question, why bother engaging in an activity where you can't let your guard down even for a second. What fun is that?

Yikes, I hope your youngest didn't quite use those words.

Which words? :)

Do you get a thrill out of seeing the phrase "useless nigger" in print? If so, I hope I was of service. :thumb: Like I told my youngest, feel free to use the phrase around me, but it will likely get you into trouble elsewhere.

This forum is filled with smart-asses, including you, sir. I never talk to men as such, but you have rubbed me the wrong way.

I wish this forum well. The constant smart alecks on this forum are just too much.

Kathianne
06-15-2015, 08:26 AM
You provoke whenever possible? Love putting down women? Claim to have 'no emotions,' yet over and over again threaten others who call you out for how you present yourself and attempt to hurt others?

tailfins
06-15-2015, 08:30 AM
You provoke whenever possible? Love putting down women? Claim to have 'no emotions,' yet over and over again threaten others who call you out for how you present yourself and attempt to hurt others?

It's more communicating anger than provocation. There might be some frustration in there. The interesting thing is that giving up to stop trying is even more enraging. Besides that, how do you expect someone to be positive about something that's been a negative experience one's entire life? When there's a group of people that make social demands I will never even come close to meeting and retaliate for not doing so, why should I show any positive consideration whatsoever?

tailfins
06-15-2015, 08:52 AM
One thought I keep in the back of my mind: What would happen if I interacted more with society? DP and forums like it give a preview.

jimnyc
06-15-2015, 09:11 AM
This makes no sense to me. Have you ever noticed when an Anglo woman is "fishing" for an answer, she blows up if you give her the fish. It seems to call for a no-fraternization policy. Fortunately, this is a message board with people I never see in person. Therefore, there is less risk and fewer consequences.

Keep in mind this is someone that I started to relax with and just say what I was thinking. Apparently there are consequences for letting your guard down even for a second. That then raises the question, why bother engaging in an activity where you can't let your guard down even for a second. What fun is that?

If things that you are unsure about make no sense to you - THEN PM SOMEONE YOU CONSIDER A FRIEND. Because it seems at times you want to poke at people, run these things you call "tests" to see how others respond and such. That's not cool. People aren't here to be poked at, or to be tested. Outside of ones knowledge or opinion in politics, or the thread subject elsewhere, folks want to get along with one another, maybe get along with one another.

If I lose a friend on here, I DO consider that a bad consequence. If you don't, that's cool, but don't poke at others that are here doing the opposite of you.

It's more communicating anger than provocation. There might be some frustration in there. The interesting thing is that giving up to stop trying is even more enraging. Besides that, how do you expect someone to be positive about something that's been a negative experience one's entire life? When there's a group of people that make social demands I will never even come close to meeting and retaliate for not doing so, why should I show any positive consideration whatsoever?

No, it's NOT communicating. Well... I suppose throwing a rock at a deer that is sitting there eating is a form of "communication", but not a kind one and certainly not one that's going to get a good reply.

If you're unsure about something, curious about something, ask yourself if it may possibly get another angry on this board if you post it. If YES, then don't do it. If unsure, then PM me or someone else. This reasoning and excuses aren't cutting it. How about just fitting in instead?

For example... The other thread was dead and gone, or so I thought. Why would you revive the subject, copy over posts? I think you had to know that this would bring a negative result, no?

tailfins
06-15-2015, 09:19 AM
If things that you are unsure about make no sense to you - THEN PM SOMEONE YOU CONSIDER A FRIEND. Because it seems at times you want to poke at people, run these things you call "tests" to see how others respond and such. That's not cool. People aren't here to be poked at, or to be tested. Outside of ones knowledge or opinion in politics, or the thread subject elsewhere, folks want to get along with one another, maybe get along with one another.

If I lose a friend on here, I DO consider that a bad consequence. If you don't, that's cool, but don't poke at others that are here doing the opposite of you.

No, it's NOT communicating. Well... I suppose throwing a rock at a deer that is sitting there eating is a form of "communication", but not a kind one and certainly not one that's going to get a good reply.

If you're unsure about something, curious about something, ask yourself if it may possibly get another angry on this board if you post it. If YES, then don't do it. If unsure, then PM me or someone else. This reasoning and excuses aren't cutting it. How about just fitting in instead?

For example... The other thread was dead and gone, or so I thought. Why would you revive the subject, copy over posts? I think you had to know that this would bring a negative result, no?

I'm trying to learn and get maximum information. This is a lesson I don't want to miss out on. Asking me to fit in is like asking me to fly. The idea is a non-starter. I'm specifically asking people to teach, not get angry.

jimnyc
06-15-2015, 09:29 AM
I'm trying to learn and get maximum information. This is a lesson I don't want to miss out on. Asking me to fit in is like asking me to fly. The idea is a non-starter. I'm specifically asking people to teach, not get angry.

You still need to think, and wonder if the questions you are asking might offend said person, or others just reading. Your intent may not be to make others angry, but that's often how it comes across. You didn't really ask for help, and you added in your own analysis before anyone could answer.

tailfins
06-15-2015, 09:34 AM
You still need to think, and wonder if the questions you are asking might offend said person, or others just reading. Your intent may not be to make others angry, but that's often how it comes across. You didn't really ask for help, and you added in your own analysis before anyone could answer.

I'm asking for that help now then. When I try, one word I focus on is success. The "seed idea" for that is "What can I do to add to the success to the person I'm interacting with?"

NightTrain
06-15-2015, 09:36 AM
Hire a shrink. That's what they do.

No one here is a mental health pro.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-15-2015, 09:36 AM

What you seem to miss is often the reaction you get is fully justified to the presentation you made. Explaining how it doesn't affect you does nothing for the people you may hurt, insult and/or piss off. Neither does trying to present such acts as harmless tests merely presented for your own benefit.
Took me a while but finally figured out why you do such crap.
Now I look at it and just laugh but others may not choose that reaction or have my philosophy that allows me to now look at you to study.
Take for example your internal dislike of women and desire to dominate them as property, which also explains why you jell with the muzzies so damn well.
Hoss, I now bez studying you, see my microscope?
If not, I know my application of humorously enjoying your parade works quite well. -Tyr
edit-
By the way, consider why you choose not to run these "tests" on your co-workers....and you find that you did know the likely results and the likely consequences so decide to run the experiments on people that could not affect you with how they respond.
Kind of like as a kid frying ants on a hot sunny day with a magnifying glass--the only suffering comes from the dying and frying ants, right?
WRONG! In your case it reinforces your feeling of safety in detachment and thus magnifies your feeling of superiority over the "ants"(those affected here)
Analysis freely given , normally I charge 160 bucks an hour.:laugh:-Tyr

tailfins
06-15-2015, 09:44 AM

Shrinks are great for disability certification when you want to use the brute force of the law in public accommodations. I thought it would be interesting to attempt working with people instead of against them. I once remember a psychiatrist telling me, "you're in over your head" for your neurological condition, you can't meet that employer's expectations. You need to use the law to force them to lower their expectations. The same approach works in other public accommodations.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-15-2015, 09:52 AM
Shrinks are great for disability certification when you want to use the brute force of the law in public accommodations. I thought it would be interesting to attempt working with people instead of against them.

You could only do that with those that volunteered, none have that I can see. Thus you use unwarranted force by doing so but later justify it as merely harmless testing. Its not harmless to those it affects as we now see. Just because you feel nothing does not indicate that the resident "ants" feel nothing.
Should be food for thought.

Voted4Reagan
06-15-2015, 09:57 AM
being rude, crude, misogynistic, insulting, sexist, a troll and boorish is your way of doing things.

You are filled with disdain and intolerance of others personal beliefs that contradict your own.

You have been told for YEARS by Jimmy and others that your behavior falls outside of the acceptable norms of decent conversation ad you ignore all the advice you are given.

You routinely break the rules time and again.

You use your condition as an excuse for your poor behavior.

You consistently cloak your troll-ish posts with saying "I am just trying to understand" or you are "Seeking information" or some other phrase that blames your "Condition" rather than your inability to just be a decent human being with good manners and social skills.

In other words....

You seemingly go out of your way to be a jerk, a misogynist, a troll, a bigot, an emotionless pile of crap and a general all around provocateur. You revel in the negative attention you receive and you could care less whose feelings you hurt with you comments.

You have been told for YEARS to just ask jimmy or someone if a comment would be considered inappropriate and you always ignore that advice.

You are a disruption to the Board, have no redeeming qualities and go out of your way to be offensive.

You have been given in my opinion far more chances than you deserve.... but it isn't my board... if it was I'd have banned you years ago.

tailfins
06-15-2015, 10:04 AM
You could only do that with those that volunteered, none have that I can see. Thus you use unwarranted force by doing so but later justify it as merely harmless testing. Its not harmless to those it affects as we now see. Just because you feel nothing does not indicate that the resident "ants" feel nothing.
Should be food for thought.

An emotion I that I don't experience, but have studied fairly well is embarrassment. My latest endeavor is to stop using this as a weapon.

tailfins
06-15-2015, 10:10 AM
being rude, crude, misogynistic, insulting, sexist, a troll and boorish is your way of doing things.

You are filled with disdain and intolerance of others personal beliefs that contradict your own.

You have been told for YEARS by Jimmy and others that your behavior falls outside of the acceptable norms of decent conversation ad you ignore all the advice you are given.

You consistently cloak your troll-ish posts with saying "I am just trying to understand" or you are "Seeking information" or some other phrase that blames your "Condition" rather than your inability to just be a decent human being with good manners and social skills.

In other words....

You seemingly go out of your way to be a jerk, a misogynist, a troll, a bigot, an emotionless pile of crap and a general all around provocateur. You revel in the negative attention you receive and you could care less whose feelings you hurt with you comments.

You have been told for YEARS to just ask jimmy or someone if a comment would be considered inappropriate and you always ignore that advice.

You are a disruption to the Board, have no redeeming qualities and go out of your way to be offensive.

You have been given in my opinion far more chances than you deserve.... but it isn't my board... if it was I'd have banned you years ago.

Even your post is useful. It illustrates that there's a segment of society for which making any effort would be a wasted effort.

Voted4Reagan
06-15-2015, 10:17 AM
Even your post is useful. It illustrates that there's a segment of society for which making any effort would be a wasted effort.

No... my post is consistent with what the MAJORITY feel about you and your posts.

It is posts like mine, and Kathianne's and Jimmys and Tyr's that should prompt you to make every effort to recognize your mistakes and improve your behavior.

Instead you just choose to be a Jerk... and ignore everyone because YOUR WAY has worked so well in the past.

Take a hint... your way DOESNT WORK and never will...

tailfins
06-15-2015, 10:23 AM
No... my post is consistent with what the MAJORITY feel about you and your posts.

It is posts like mine, and Kathianne's and Jimmys and Tyr's that should prompt you to make every effort to recognize your mistakes and improve your behavior.

Instead you just choose to be a Jerk... and ignore everyone because YOUR WAY has worked so well in the past.

Take a hint... your way DOESNT WORK and never will...

It's not a binary thing. The idea I have these days is pick one thing and improve upon it. I'm a horrific multi-tasker.

Voted4Reagan
06-15-2015, 10:27 AM
and if Reputation i9s a benchmark of how folks look at your posts..

You Tailfins average 205pts per Post

I Average 570pts

Wiccan Liberal who you insult almost every time you post averages 879pts.

seems we're appreciated for our posts FAR more than you based on the content....

Analyze that.... the number has some meaning... it reflect the quality of the content of your posts and on your character as a person.

You have very little of either....

Voted4Reagan
06-15-2015, 10:29 AM
It's not a binary thing. The idea I have these days is pick one thing and improve upon it. I'm a horrific multi-tasker.

you have improved NOTHING.. do not delude yourself.

jimnyc
06-15-2015, 10:59 AM
Tailfins, you want a lesson? Something to learn from? You reap what you sow. You get what you give. I know you've heard those terms before, but they are true. Does this concern you, as it applies to others here at the board? Most folks here want to get along with one another.

gabosaurus
06-15-2015, 01:29 PM

In other words....

Dayum...

https://33.media.tumblr.com/b4bf515e9a8d66707b1c79dbd730e085/tumblr_inline_nlznrgJPfA1sw19af.gif

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-15-2015, 05:57 PM
An emotion I that I don't experience, but have studied fairly well is embarrassment. My latest endeavor is to stop using this as a weapon.
You have not the ability to embarrass me TF. Your antics should embarrass only you.. that they do not is indeed your problem.
Nobody here has volunteered to be an ant for you to try to fry with a magnifying glass.
And none of us are kids experimenting, well except maybe you... do you see a problem with that??
I do but then again my intelligence does not immune me for have decent morals and compassion for others.
I hate to break this to you but I am fairly sure that mine is much higher than yours. Yet I feel no need to experiment and abuse people for kicks or any so-called learning experiments. I admit that once I had a great addiction--that of stomping people but have now managed to control even that negative in my life.
Perhaps you should seek professional counseling. Or just continue on in your safe terrain of abusing others to reinforce your own inflated sense of superiority!
Matters not to me, I have decided to study you now..
Got my microscope turned up to max magnification. :laugh:--Tyr

Gunny
06-15-2015, 06:08 PM

Excuse ME? I'm as mental pro as it gets, thank you very much.:laugh:

tailfins
06-15-2015, 06:32 PM
Excuse ME? I'm as mental pro as it gets, thank you very much.:laugh:

I get the idea you are rather adept at keeping others out of trouble. I see you as a "freeze and zip it then let me show you how this is done" kind of guy.

tailfins
06-15-2015, 10:44 PM
Thank God for open borders, so I don't have to associate with the like of some of the above posters. Those with the especially derogatory posts and their "thankers". I will take a Muslim over such people any day of the week. The more of them the better, now that I have seen the comparison. Now that I see the rotten vindictive culture that needs diluted, I understand that I owe most of the good things in my life to an open border policy. I hope the Supreme Court upholds Obama's executive amnesty. I have no complaints regarding Muslim immigrants I have met. If the examples I have seen here are an examples of "empathy", I can do without it.

red state
06-15-2015, 11:28 PM
What you seem to miss is often the reaction you get is fully justified to the presentation you made. Explaining how it doesn't affect you does nothing for the people you may hurt, insult and/or piss off. Neither does trying to present such acts as harmless tests merely presented for your own benefit.
Took me a while but finally figured out why you do such crap.
Now I look at it and just laugh but others may not choose that reaction or have my philosophy that allows me to now look at you to study.
Take for example your internal dislike of women and desire to dominate them as property, which also explains why you jell with the muzzies so damn well.
Hoss, I now bez studying you, see my microscope?
If not, I know my application of humorously enjoying your parade works quite well. -Tyr
edit-
By the way, consider why you choose not to run these "tests" on your co-workers....and you find that you did know the likely results and the likely consequences so decide to run the experiments on people that could not affect you with how they respond.
Kind of like as a kid frying ants on a hot sunny day with a magnifying glass--the only suffering comes from the dying and frying ants, right?
WRONG! In your case it reinforces your feeling of safety in detachment and thus magnifies your feeling of superiority over the "ants"(those affected here)
Analysis freely given , normally I charge 160 bucks an hour.:laugh:-Tyr

Fantastic post! The analysis seemed spot on and I commend you for some insightful comparisons to those that TF has now (most certainly identified with in the last post I read from him). Tyr, you may recall some of my background and education and I must say that you probably missed your calling with the above post.....or is it below my reply (I forget). Anyway, spot on and consider me, most definitely, a THANKER of THINKERS......

Jeff
06-16-2015, 08:18 AM
Wow, :laugh: Running test on folks HUH...

I seen this thread and decided to leave it alone but Tf I will give you this one little piece of advice, treat folks here as you would in R/L.

See if someone told me they where running a test on me to see how I would react in R/L I would put my foot straight up their Arse. Folks are not lab rats, treat people nice and you will get the same in return, whether on a message board or in R/L and yes there are exceptions to every rule, but I think that works for most.

Voted4Reagan
06-16-2015, 08:31 AM

I seen this thread and decided to leave it alone but Tf I will give you this one little piece of advice, treat folks here as you would in R/L.

See if someone told me they where running a test on me to see how I would react in R/L I would put my foot straight up their Arse. Folks are not lab rats, treat people nice and you will get the same in return, whether on a message board or in R/L and yes there are exceptions to every rule, but I think that works for most.

Some folks just don't get it Jeff...

Voted4Reagan
06-16-2015, 08:36 AM
Matters not to me, I have decided to study you now..
Got my microscope turned up to max magnification. :laugh:--Tyr

This here should be something we all do... Lets all put Tailwind under a magnifying glass and turn him into a lab rat for a few years...

Think he'd like it?

Kathianne
06-16-2015, 08:46 AM

It's more than that. He states his 'condition' as an excuse to 'test' how others react to his trying on 'emotions.' That it's stated that he's hurt people, that his behaviors aren't acceptable, he basically says he doesn't care, he's working on perfecting his steps towards success.

OTOH, he reads the reactions to this thread he started, he wishes that the entire country is flooded with those that mean to harm them, meanwhile he'd head off to Russia, if it gets him ahead.

He has feelings, as he stated himself, rage and frustration. He's just a mean person, possibly more than mean.

Voted4Reagan
06-16-2015, 09:00 AM
It's more than that. He states his 'condition' as an excuse to 'test' how others react to his trying on 'emotions.' That it's stated that he's hurt people, that his behaviors aren't acceptable, he basically says he doesn't care, he's working on perfecting his steps towards success.

OTOH, he reads the reactions to this thread he started, he wishes that the entire country is flooded with those that mean to harm them, meanwhile he'd head off to Russia, if it gets him ahead.

He has feelings, as he stated himself, rage and frustration. He's just a mean person, possibly more than mean.

he displays all the classic symptoms of a sociopath... With tendencies of Meglomania

Definition of SOCIOPATH:

a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/antisocial),often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Definition of Megalomania:

Psychiatry. a symptom of mental illness marked by delusions of greatness, wealth, etc.

an obsession with doing extravagant or grand things.

red state
06-16-2015, 09:43 AM

Jeff, I'm inclined to believe that it is good that most of us will never meet as I'm sure I'd quickly call many here out on their "BAD@$$NE$$" real quick and most definitely their lack of respect and stupidity when posting or running their mouths. Like you.....and you and two or three more are the type that I'd get along with and enjoy their company BUT others.....I'd just as soon (well, you know and agree).

and as V4R said: Some folks just don't get it....

Voted4Reagan
06-16-2015, 09:55 AM
Jeff, I'm inclined to believe that it is good that most of us will never meet as I'm sure I'd quickly call many here out on their "BAD@$$NE$$" real quick and most definitely their lack of respect and stupidity when posting or running their mouths. Like you.....and you and two or three more are the type that I'd get along with and enjoy their company BUT others.....I'd just as soon (well, you know and agree).

and as V4R said: Some folks just don't get it....

They just don't get it and never will..... :beer:

jimnyc
06-16-2015, 10:02 AM
Don't know why, but just noticed tailfins avatar now. Office space was awesome. "set the building on fire" :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVD3KPUnKHk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd4fj9Efl4s

Voted4Reagan
06-16-2015, 10:09 AM
Don't know why, but just noticed tailfins avatar now. Office space was awesome. "set the building on fire" :laugh:

So Tailwind is really Milton?

Interesting Hypothesis.. Might be interesting to prove the Veracity of that statement.

aboutime
06-16-2015, 11:18 AM

Don't care who disagrees with me here, but You, finding such a USELESS need to come here and expose your ignorance, while in search of a disgusting person who thinks as you do...doesn't warrant any respectful responses.
If you are living as miserably as your supposition/thread displays. You deserve to be ignored.

tailfins
06-16-2015, 11:44 AM

Thanks, Jeff. I can count on you to communicate the severity of something without being personally belittling. Nice job.

red state
06-16-2015, 03:20 PM

What kind of avatar did you expect when one's #1 guy for the presidency sides with B.O.? I'd change my avatar to if I had used my #1 guy for prez & he turned out to be another sell-out like bone-head Boehner.

red state
06-16-2015, 03:20 PM
Scott Walker........take a WALK!!

Gunny
06-16-2015, 04:26 PM
What kind of avatar did you expect when one's #1 guy for the presidency sides with B.O.? I'd change my avatar to if I had used my #1 guy for prez & he turned out to be another sell-out like bone-head Boehner.

Interesting comment. Maybe it's Obama who is the sellout? Obama's idea is a rightwing idea. The power brokers and Unions on the left oppose it because it'll move jobs overseas.

Boehner and Walker aren't the sell-outs. Obama is selling out his own party.

tailfins
06-16-2015, 06:48 PM
So Tailwind is really Milton?

Interesting Hypothesis.. Might be interesting to prove the Veracity of that statement.

I may be a Milton, but you're a Lumbergh.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WgoOQ6RNL._SS500_.jpg

Voted4Reagan
06-16-2015, 08:57 PM
I may be a Milton, but you're a Lumbergh.

Doesn't change the fact that you are the one people always seem to have a problem with.

I don't feel the need to run "TESTS" on people. You do
I don't act like a Misogynist . You do
I am not a sexist. You are
I am not Homophobic. You are
I don't force my religious beliefs down peoples throats.. You do
I do not denigrate women. You do
I don't condemn others religious beliefs. You do.
I feel sorry if I mistakenly hurt someones feelings. You Don't
I act in a socially polite manner until provoked or attacked. You don't
You feel you are superior to everyone. I don't
You are always putting your foot in your mouth

You create your own problems, You have cultivated animosity, you think we're all your little science experiment and there are no consequences to your actions.

Here is a hint Sparky... YOU are the problem.. You ignore all the advice you are given on how to interact with people. If I were Perianne and you asked me that question in person I would have slapped you across the face. I am sure she would as well.

You act outside the bounds of decency with impunity not because you are right... but because people feel sorry for you... yeah I said it... one person alone here protects your right to spew your crap and without that person you'd have been gone long ago.

I may be a Lumbergh in your opinion.... But better a Lumbergh than a TAILFINS.

tailfins
06-16-2015, 09:42 PM
Doesn't change the fact that you are the one people always seem to have a problem with.

I don't feel the need to run "TESTS" on people. You do
I don't act like a Misogynist . You do
I am not a sexist. You are
I am not Homophobic. You are
I don't force my religious beliefs down peoples throats.. You do
I do not denigrate women. You do
I don't condemn others religious beliefs. You do.
I feel sorry if I mistakenly hurt someones feelings. You Don't
I act in a socially polite manner until provoked or attacked. You don't
You feel you are superior to everyone. I don't
You are always putting your foot in your mouth

You create your own problems, You have cultivated animosity, you think we're all your little science experiment and there are no consequences to your actions.

Here is a hint Sparky... YOU are the problem.. You ignore all the advice you are given on how to interact with people. If I were Perianne and you asked me that question in person I would have slapped you across the face. I am sure she would as well.

You act outside the bounds of decency with impunity not because you are right... but because people feel sorry for you... yeah I said it... one person alone here protects your right to spew your crap and without that person you'd have been gone long ago.

I may be a Lumbergh in your opinion.... But better a Lumbergh than a TAILFINS.

You're slipping! Your post actually contains some useful information. You might actually help. You wouldn't want that now would you? People don't slap people across the face in this day and age of 360 degree fighting. In 360 degree fighting, one tries to ruin the other's life in every way possible. My oldest half sister was pretty good at it, but being a high-school dropout, she didn't have the intelligence to perfect it. I'm actually in the process of trying to unlearn how to do that. Let me make something very clear: I'm working on these things on MY SCHEDULE, NOT YOURS. I will start my goodwill recovery with Jeff. I like Jeff, he comes with instructions!

tailfins
06-16-2015, 10:04 PM
Also: I don't care why Jim hasn't given up on me, I just grateful he hasn't.

Voted4Reagan
06-16-2015, 10:10 PM
You're slipping! Your post actually contains some useful information. You might actually help. You wouldn't want that now would you? People don't slap people across the face in this day and age of 360 degree fighting. In 360 degree fighting, one tries to ruin the other's life in every way possible. My oldest half sister was pretty good at it, but being a high-school dropout, she didn't have the intelligence to perfect it. I'm actually in the process of trying to unlearn how to do that. Let me make something very clear: I'm working on these things on MY SCHEDULE, NOT YOURS. I will start my goodwill recovery with Jeff. I like Jeff, he comes with instructions!

You know what? you really are oblivious.

and no amount of your catch phrases or pseudo intellectual bull crap excuses what would happen if you asked that question to a real person to their face.

Go to your precious job tomorrow and ask your boss the same question you asked Perriane.

If you are confident it is a legitimate question it will be graciously answered.

If not, you'll be fired faster than you can drop your Jaw to the floor.

You're not intelligent.... you're just another wanna be smart-ass with self delusions of grandeur.

I pity you.

Seek professional help... and if you think jeff is your friend... Think again.

Oh... and you have had years of free advice from Jimmy and Jeff and all the other mods.

You ignored them.

You won't change... just more of your bull crap

Jeff
06-17-2015, 06:26 AM
Thanks, Jeff. I can count on you to communicate the severity of something without being personally belittling. Nice job.

Tf I am being serious, a little kindness goes a long way sometimes, and sometimes not, but the latter isn't the norm.