PDA

View Full Version : Sad time here now.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-15-2015, 06:25 PM
Yesterday at 2 AM my wife's mother died. A blood vessel in her brain ruptured Saturday, she was hospitalized for two days in coma and on a machine to breathe. They took her off the machine and she died . I suspect that she was brain dead long before that.
My wife as can be expected is taking it very hard, her mom was only 53, eight years younger than me.
A hard blow it is.. My son Justin will never get to meet that grandmother.. -Tyr

LongTermGuy
06-15-2015, 06:27 PM
Very sorry to hear this TY....prayers....stay strong for the little lady. (I know you will)

namvet
06-15-2015, 06:27 PM
Yesterday at 2 AM my wife's mother died. A blood vessel in her brain ruptured Saturday, she was hospitalized for two days in coma and on a machine to breathe. They took her off the machine and she died . I suspect that she was brain dead long before that.
My wife as can be expected is taking it very hard, her mom was only 53, eight years younger than me.
A hard blow it is.. My son Justin will never get to meet that grandmother.. -Tyr

that hard news pal. my condolences to the family.

Kathianne
06-15-2015, 07:10 PM
My condolences to your wife and family. Losing mom is one of the worst things out there. I miss mine everyday.

WiccanLiberal
06-15-2015, 07:28 PM
So sorry to hear this. Peace to you and yours.

Perianne
06-15-2015, 07:28 PM
I am so sorry, Tyr.

Bilgerat
06-15-2015, 07:32 PM
Condolences brother, stay strong.

namvet
06-15-2015, 08:12 PM
My condolences to your wife and family. Losing mom is one of the worst things out there. I miss mine everyday.

me to. and my dad

Voted4Reagan
06-15-2015, 08:32 PM
Here if you need me my friend.... We're both sorry for your loss.

Our prayers and blessings to you and your family....

Balu
06-15-2015, 09:43 PM

Please, accept my condolences. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/sad.gif

CSM
06-16-2015, 06:10 AM
Sorry to hear that TYR... my condolences as well.

Jeff
06-16-2015, 07:40 AM
I am sorry for your Loss Tyr, I will keep y'all in prayer for a quick healing, when you lose a loved one it can take forever to get over it and some never do, they just learn to live with it. I am proof of that, I miss my Mom daily.

jimnyc
06-16-2015, 07:50 AM
My condolences on your loss, Robert. Much too young. :(

aboutime
06-16-2015, 11:14 AM
Saddened to hear. Prayers for you, and your family.

Our thoughts are with you today. Tomorrow must still come.

God Bless.

Abbey Marie
06-16-2015, 12:22 PM
My condolences to you and your family, Tyr.

And 53 is too young to go.

indago
06-16-2015, 06:11 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2148hgy.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-16-2015, 10:57 PM
We are very grateful for the kind words, condolences and friendship exhibited by the comments made. I had my wife read them all and she smiled, first time a smile since Friday. Progress made, time will do the rest..
Thanks to all. :bighug:--Tyr

Abbey Marie
06-16-2015, 11:01 PM
We are very grateful for the kind words, condolences and friendship exhibited by the comments made. I had my wife read them all and she smiled, first time a smile since Friday. Progress made, time will do the rest..
Thanks to all. :bighug:--Tyr

A little kindness goes a long way. Why can't everyone get that?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-16-2015, 11:14 PM
A little kindness goes a long way. Why can't everyone get that?

I came on tonight only to present my new poem , one I had to write tonight to break the damn blues.
However, saw the comments and had to respond. So many very fine people post here .
Made my wife smile and thats a fine gift! Her mother's funeral is Saturday in Cebu Philippines, for several reasons we ALL can not be there and she outright refused to go there alone leaving Justin here .
Making the best of a sad situation..-Tyr

PixieStix
06-17-2015, 11:23 AM
I am so sorry. That is rough. My prayers for you and your wife.