PDA

View Full Version : I DON'T think Gnostic Bishop is a troll

tailfins
06-16-2015, 06:55 PM
I suspect he really DOES have an anti-religious obsession. He's likely just being himself. I hope he is able to free himself from the chains that bind him.

Max R.
06-16-2015, 08:39 PM
I suspect he really DOES have an anti-religious obsession. He's likely just being himself. I hope he is able to free himself from the chains that bind him.

Troll? Nutjob? It's often hard to tell the difference.

Drummond
06-16-2015, 09:10 PM

What if he's an obsessive troll ?

He is being himself, evidently. That's because what he is, is a troll ....

He may like his chains ...

Voted4Reagan
06-16-2015, 09:15 PM
What if he's an obsessive troll ?

He is being himself, evidently. That's because what he is, is a troll ....

He may like his chains ...

Drummond my friend... most likely this is just another of Tailfins "TESTS".

He's trolling as well... dont feed him.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CMeYcdogwQ4/Tr1hGOR33yI/AAAAAAAAATI/nvpqAmabuXk/s1600/troll-spray.png

Abbey Marie
06-16-2015, 11:00 PM

First Jafar, then Gnostic. I know you are a Christian, but you seem to lately be championing anyone here who isn't. Is someone who is disliked and non-Christian, more likable to you than a fellow believer?

LongTermGuy
06-16-2015, 11:14 PM
I stopped reading his threads...

Gunny
06-16-2015, 11:38 PM
First Jafar, then Gnostic. I know you are a Christian, but you seem to lately be championing anyone here who isn't. Is someone who is disliked and non-Christian, more likable to you than a fellow believer?

I don't think so. And you know from my responses how well I agree with him/her/it. I say let him say what he wants and prove his own ignorance. Seems to me all he does is get his butt handed to him.

LongTermGuy
06-16-2015, 11:40 PM
I don't think so. And you know from my responses how well I agree with him/her/it. I say let him say what he wants and prove his own ignorance. Seems to me all he does is get his butt handed to him.

Do you think he enjoys it...he keeps coming back?:laugh:

Gunny
06-16-2015, 11:50 PM

I have no idea. He's just one to put doubts in the heads of Christians if they let him. But I prefer arguing with someone I disagree with to everyone saying the same thing.

LongTermGuy
06-17-2015, 12:12 AM
I have no idea. He's just one to put doubts in the heads of Christians if they let him. But I prefer arguing with someone I disagree with to everyone saying the same thing.

Got it...alright...good night Gunny...good night all....its late....back at it tomorrow!!!:laugh:

Max R.
06-17-2015, 07:28 AM

Trolls usually thrive on drive-by flame-baiting. If you Google one of Gnostic's OP posts, it's not unusual to see it pop up elsewhere.

One means I use to differentiate between a flame-baiting troll and a simple member with a different opinion is their participation in other threads. Most members here participate in a variety of threads, sometimes agreeing, sometimes disagreeing. People like Gnostic Bishop rarely participate outside their own threads: http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?3259-Gnostic-Christian-Bishop

tailfins
06-17-2015, 07:47 AM

Of course not, they just need my help more. I just don't like someone being swarmed by a pack of buzzards. Here is a hymn for you to ponder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W56BwpT_Y3w

Voted4Reagan
06-17-2015, 07:50 AM
Of course not, they just need my help more. Here is a hymn for you to ponder:

Before YOU help others... Help YOURSELF.

tailfins
06-17-2015, 07:53 AM

How is the so-called "troll" any different than the Christian Apologetics class in Sunday School? It think it's a good idea for the Sunday School teacher to knock on the door and pretend he's a Jehovah's Witness or Mormon door knocker. If your students are not prepared, one day they could be sucked in.

hjmick
06-17-2015, 03:31 PM
He trolls other boards posting the exact same crap he posts here...

Gunny
06-17-2015, 04:04 PM
How is the so-called "troll" any different than the Christian Apologetics class in Sunday School? It think it's a good idea for the Sunday School teacher to knock on the door and pretend he's a Jehovah's Witness or Mormon door knocker. If your students are not prepared, one day they could be sucked in.

Not quite sure what you are saying. Clarification?

Gunny
06-17-2015, 04:05 PM

Everybody needs a mission .... :laugh:

LongTermGuy
06-17-2015, 05:42 PM
Everybody needs a mission .... :laugh:

:coffee:

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.8QmIJzR2RPrwr2WvwBeM6w&pid=15.1&P=0

:thumb:
http://images.firstcovers.com/covers/userquotes/m/my_mission_in_life-129165.jpg

tailfins
06-17-2015, 07:30 PM
Not quite sure what you are saying. Clarification?

Their posts provide an opportunity to promote what you believe as a counterpoint.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-26-2015, 01:13 PM

If I was anti-religious, I would not be a Gnostic Christian.

It is the satanic morality you poor folk have embraced that I fight.

Care to actually debate those?

Substitutionary atonement is particularly satanic.

Care to argue for it?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-26-2015, 01:18 PM

Do you like people because of their beliefs or because they make sense?

Seems you would ignore the one who makes sense just because his is not in you tribe.

Now that is tolerance. Not.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-26-2015, 01:25 PM
Of course not, they just need my help more. I just don't like someone being swarmed by a pack of buzzards. Here is a hymn for you to ponder:

Compare what your Christian friends do a compared to Jesus when he was asked why he was hanging around the publicans.

He said he came to cure the ill.

Here, your friends would rather throw stones than medicine.

Good old Christian love.

Regards
DL

tailfins
07-26-2015, 01:30 PM
Do you like people because of their beliefs or because they make sense?

Seems you would ignore the one who makes sense just because his is not in you tribe.

Now that is tolerance. Not.

Regards
DL

I like people because you can count on them to (figuratively) pull you out of the snow when you're stuck. I'm disappointed you didn't recognize MY intolerance. I work hard at it. Regardless whether you like them or not; one either accepts Jesus as Savior or they burn in an eternal hell. There will be lots of likable people in hell and lots of difficult people in heaven.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-26-2015, 01:31 PM

Do you only frequent the one site?

BTW. Trolls do not work their posts the way I do.

Not too surprising that you would be against free speech and free association and think it evil.

Regards
DL

tailfins
07-26-2015, 01:36 PM
Compare what your Christian friends do a compared to Jesus when he was asked why he was hanging around the publicans.

Good old Christian love.

Regards
DL

Consider this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREouTHpyJE

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-26-2015, 01:41 PM
Their posts provide an opportunity to promote what you believe as a counterpoint.

Exactly right and the fact that most here only come into it to post garbage and throw stones shows how your friends cannot apologise properly for your religion.

Most mainstream religions are currently trying to get more apologists out here but are ailing to find anything much except for the type of negative apologetics that is going on here.

our friends do not seem to realize that they play right into my hands, in terms of what the lurkers will see, that are not of your ilk.

I you and they cannot kill my views then all the lurkers will know it your friends run from actual debate.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-26-2015, 01:47 PM
I like people because you can count on them to (figuratively) pull you out of the snow when you're stuck. I'm disappointed you didn't recognize MY intolerance. I work hard at it. Regardless whether you like them or not; one either accepts Jesus as Savior or they burn in an eternal hell. There will be lots of likable people in hell and lots of difficult people in heaven.

Strange that a God who creates all thing perfectly, would need to create such an evil an immoral construct like hell.

It is also strange that Jesus came to cure the ill while you see him killing all those ill souls in hell instead of curing them.

When did Jesus change his way of thinking?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-26-2015, 02:02 PM
Consider this song

] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREouTHpyJE[/video])

American music is second only to Canadian music.

Your ballads beat out al comers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFYxCIr-Byo

Regards
DL

P.S.

I appreciate you trying to bring your friend to your level of thought about debate and the pros and cons of what they have given to date.

You have quite the job ahead of you.

I don't know if you noted the thanks list that grows whenever your friends gives a good personal insult.

That is the kind of crap you have to fight.

Max R.
07-26-2015, 05:37 PM
If I was anti-religious, I would not be a Gnostic Christian.

It is the satanic morality you poor folk have embraced that I fight.

Care to actually debate those?

Substitutionary atonement is particularly satanic.

Care to argue for it?

Regards
DL
Odd that you reply six weeks later. That timeline matches most rehab centers. Of course, it could just be six weeks in county too.

Augusto
07-26-2015, 05:47 PM
What a load of crap. Are people here this stupid? Most forum members look like teen bullies!

Seriously, aren't you guys ahamed of acting like motherfucking idiots? That ridiculous avatar of a gun... guns, flags, racism... is all there is?

Fuck!

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-26-2015, 05:48 PM
Max R

Or maybe it is because it is in the science and health section that I never check and had to be told that this thread was running.

But f course that does not suit you twisted view of me.

Regards
DL

Max R.
07-26-2015, 05:49 PM
What a load of crap. Are people here this stupid? Most forum members look like teen bullies!

Seriously, aren't you guys ahamed of acting like motherfucking idiots? That ridiculous avatar of a gun... guns, flags, racism... is all there is?

Fuck!A most excellent example. Do you do shows too?

Max R.
07-26-2015, 05:50 PM
Max R

Or maybe it is because it is in the science and health section that I never check and had to be told that this thread was running.

But f course that does not suit you twisted view of me.

Regards
DL
I see the complaint, but not an explanation. That's fine. Most people can figure out for themselves what they think and believe.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-26-2015, 05:52 PM

Fuck!

I tend not to comment on the avatars used but have noted the eh, strange, bible belt mentality in their juvenile motifs and choosing.

Regards
DL

Max R.
07-26-2015, 05:54 PM
I tend not to comment on the avatars used but have noted the eh, strange, bible belt mentality in their juvenile motifs and choosing.

Regards
DLSays the troll with a cartoon snake for an avatar.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-26-2015, 05:56 PM
I see the complaint, but not an explanation. That's fine. Most people can figure out for themselves what they think and believe.

It was not a complaint. It was an explanation. Not surprise that you cannot see the difference through your bias.

Regards
DL

LongTermGuy
07-26-2015, 06:23 PM

Fuck!

*​You should be more analytical and "understand" things better (do some research) before painting a bad picture with a bad brush...and jumping to conclusions....were a pretty tight knit bunch here...you can get to know and understand us.......Or choose a different course of action more suitable for you.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-26-2015, 06:35 PM
*​You should be more analytical and "understand" things better (do some research) before painting a bad picture with a bad brush...and jumping to conclusions....were a pretty tight knit bunch here...you can get to know and understand us.......Or choose a different course of action more suitable for you.

Yep. As tight as this bunch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvpnSKCQ0gk

I get the tribalism that such small community churches appeal to, but to allow one's mind to self-abused to the point f believing lies is to not respect ones own mind and body.

They, like many here seem to think that to question Christianity is to attack it.

That is why you guys go personal instead of to the issues and end sounding like backwoods rednecks.

You should not let questioners like me manipulate you so easily.

Regards
DL

Abbey Marie
07-26-2015, 07:53 PM

Fuck!

Knew it wouldn't take any time at all for an atheist to call us stupid. Typical non-believing arrogant moron.

LongTermGuy
07-26-2015, 07:57 PM

I get the tribalism that such small community churches appeal to, but to allow one's mind to self-abused to the point f believing lies is to not respect ones own mind and body.

They, like many here seem to think that to question Christianity is to attack it.

That is why you guys go personal instead of to the issues and end sounding like backwoods rednecks.

Regards
DL

*You should mind your own business Troll.....and appreciate the Mods and admins here have mercy with your Ignorance

NightTrain
07-26-2015, 08:05 PM

Fuck!

I was wondering how long it would take to get pissed. A commie atheist has a lot to chew on around here.

My avatar is a B-1 Bomber, btw.

Augusto
07-26-2015, 09:40 PM
It's not really about religion.

1. This topic was two pages long of attacks against an atheist with no arguments at all. That's bullying.
2. I read lots of racial comments on many different threads and I have some trouble harmonizing racism with intelligence.
3. The whole forum is decorated with soldiers, eagles and american flags. Not to mention the topics and even the jokes are heavily related to war. I'm not a pacifist, but this kind of patriotism gives me the impression that most people here are marines or crazy dudes with many weapons below their beds.

I have been trying to understand you are from a very different culture. I undestand that war is part of nationalism and american culture. I know you come from a racist heritage. I get it, but the cultural difference between most people here and I seems too big for me.

Once again, I understand it's normal, but I came here under the idea that I was going to be intellectually estimulated only to find... mmm... traditional thinking.

I reacted agressively because I hate bullying even more than racism.

Eitherway, for whatever it's worth, I apologize for being so critical. I might be wrong and I know a few posts are not what people really are.

tailfins
07-26-2015, 09:42 PM

Fuck!

Of course that's not all there is! I'm the forum sexist! Just ask anybody. Why do you think I like Northern Brazil so much? Why do you think I seek out Indian-managed information technology shops for my work?

NightTrain
07-27-2015, 08:13 AM
It's not really about religion.

1. This topic was two pages long of attacks against an atheist with no arguments at all. That's bullying.
2. I read lots of racial comments on many different threads and I have some trouble harmonizing racism with intelligence.
3. The whole forum is decorated with soldiers, eagles and american flags. Not to mention the topics and even the jokes are heavily related to war. I'm not a pacifist, but this kind of patriotism gives me the impression that most people here are marines or crazy dudes with many weapons below their beds.

I have been trying to understand you are from a very different culture. I undestand that war is part of nationalism and american culture. I know you come from a racist heritage. I get it, but the cultural difference between most people here and I seems too big for me.

Once again, I understand it's normal, but I came here under the idea that I was going to be intellectually estimulated only to find... mmm... traditional thinking.

I reacted agressively because I hate bullying even more than racism.

Eitherway, for whatever it's worth, I apologize for being so critical. I might be wrong and I know a few posts are not what people really are.

You don't know the history of this particular poster.

There were many attempts made by people on this board to engage Gnostic in debate, but were met with non-answers and dodging every time - and that's because he's simply finding his topics and statements somewhere else and copy/pasting them here. When the conversation veers from the conversation he's stealing from, he's unable to answer and you can see the very different tone & content in his replies - there's clearly two different people authoring the original and the follow up texts. He's just a troll, and probably the worst offender I've ever seen.

But you certainly did get awfully judgey very quickly. I suggest you utilize the search function on the board or ask questions to learn the history of individual posters before broadly condemning everyone here. Most likely you'll receive lots of examples as to why certain members have a very poor reputation around here - all you need to do is ask or search for yourself.

Max R.
07-27-2015, 07:37 PM
It was not a complaint. It was an explanation. Not surprise that you cannot see the difference through your bias.

Very cryptic. A sign of insanity IMO. Nice reference to the Marine Corp, however. Were you ever in the service, GCB? Do you claim to be a Marine?

tailfins
07-27-2015, 07:51 PM
You don't know the history of this particular poster.

There were many attempts made by people on this board to engage Gnostic in debate, but were met with non-answers and dodging every time - and that's because he's simply finding his topics and statements somewhere else and copy/pasting them here. When the conversation veers from the conversation he's stealing from, he's unable to answer and you can see the very different tone & content in his replies - there's clearly two different people authoring the original and the follow up texts. He's just a troll, and probably the worst offender I've ever seen.

But you certainly did get awfully judgey very quickly. I suggest you utilize the search function on the board or ask questions to learn the history of individual posters before broadly condemning everyone here. Most likely you'll receive lots of examples as to why certain members have a very poor reputation around here - all you need to do is ask or search for yourself.

My reputation is beyond repute! :thumb:

tailfins
07-27-2015, 07:56 PM

Good old Christian love.

Regards
DL

Don't call 'em my friends! To me this is just Jim's guided tour of a hostile society. Dealing with hostile people is a good skill to have. Thanks Professor Jim.

DragonStryk72
07-28-2015, 02:02 AM

Regards
DL

No, people are taking insult at your purposeful attempt to insult Christianity, and your insult to the peopleasure of this forum with the regurgitated crap you constantly copy/paste. You're not a debated, because that would require you have an actual opinion of your own.

You've won nothing in any forum you've posted in, you clearly have learned nothing, and you teach nothing. All you have is condescension, and are shocked that people see you as a worthless troll. Perhaps if you had at least some version of respect for ANYONE, including the people whose work you constantly just shit onto the site and hide behind, there might be a better debate, but you just don't have the stones for it. You can't and want answer simple direct question, saying that people are "deflecting" as a way of deflecting from the fact you have no answer.

Max R.
07-28-2015, 06:35 AM
No, people are taking insult at your purposeful attempt to insult Christianity, and your insult to the peopleasure of this forum with the regurgitated crap you constantly copy/paste. You're not a debated, because that would require you have an actual opinion of your own.

You've won nothing in any forum you've posted in, you clearly have learned nothing, and you teach nothing. All you have is condescension, and are shocked that people see you as a worthless troll. Perhaps if you had at least some version of respect for ANYONE, including the people whose work you constantly just shit onto the site and hide behind, there might be a better debate, but you just don't have the stones for it. You can't and want answer simple direct question, saying that people are "deflecting" as a way of deflecting from the fact you have no answer.

Agreed he's a troll. OTOH, he's also harmless and nutty. He'll do is drive-by trolling then meander over to other forums and do the same to them.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-28-2015, 07:02 AM
Don't call 'em my friends! To me this is just Jim's guided tour of a hostile society. Dealing with hostile people is a good skill to have. Thanks Professor Jim.

I do not mind hostile. I dislike stupidity.

Regards
DL