PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Rider

Pale Rider
07-04-2007, 05:37 AM
OK... not the best movie I've seen by a long shot. But for simple entertainment value, I give it a four out of five. Other than that, the story is so so, the acting is so so, and the effects are so so. I give it a three out of five on that overall.

Watch it once, and don't watch it again.

P.S. The best part of the movie is when the two ghost riders are riding beside each other.

krisy
07-04-2007, 08:15 AM
My son borrowed this movie off of his friend this week and loved it. He has watched it 3 times now!!! He is 12,so it looks pretty cool when the guys head is on fire lol!

I only saw a couple minutes tho,so I don't know if I like it or not. I usually like Nicholas Cage.

Pale Rider
07-04-2007, 09:13 AM
My son borrowed this movie off of his friend this week and loved it. He has watched it 3 times now!!! He is 12,so it looks pretty cool when the guys head is on fire lol!

I only saw a couple minutes tho,so I don't know if I like it or not. I usually like Nicholas Cage.

It's entertaining, and I don't think anything in it is too heavy for kids. But the story isn't anything spectacular. It's just so so.

Gunny
07-08-2007, 10:05 PM
OK... not the best movie I've seen by a long shot. But for simple entertainment value, I give it a four out of five. Other than that, the story is so so, the acting is so so, and the effects are so so. I give it a three out of five on that overall.

P.S. The best part of the movie is when the two ghost riders are riding beside each other.

Having used to read both the western and modern Ghost Rider comic books way-back-when, I thought it was pretty entertaining, and pretty true to form. It isn't like 60s-70s comic books had complex plots.:laugh2:

And I agree about the two ghost riders riding together being the best visual of the movie.

nevadamedic
07-08-2007, 10:11 PM

I bought it the day it came out, I just haven't watched it yet.

Gunny
07-11-2007, 07:59 PM
I just can't decide whether or not I want the horse or the bike.:laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 08:56 PM
There's a horse in Ghost Rider?

CockySOB
07-11-2007, 09:59 PM
You guys can have the horse and the bike.....

I'll take Eva Mendes.

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 10:06 PM
You guys can have the horse and the bike.....

I'll take Eva Mendes.

She was really good in Hitch, Taxi and The Fast and the furious 2.

Gunny
07-12-2007, 04:19 PM
There's a horse in Ghost Rider?

Obviously you didn't see the movie.

The original Ghost Rider comic book was a western comic. Western comics kind of died off early-70s, and Gost Rider came back a few years later as a biker.

They had both Ghost Riders in the movie. I guess you missed the part where a couple of people have said the best visual was the two Ghost Riders riding together?