PDA

View Full Version : Teachers To 7th Graders: There’s No Such Thing A Boy Or Girl

Jeff
06-17-2015, 06:37 AM
I personally think this is disgusting and she be left out of the schools. No reason for the schools to start pushing Ho-Mo Sex. I understand some of the kids get bullied and that has to stop but to teach this , well that is ridicules, at a age where most young boys would stick their member into about anything, heck no, my kids won't be going to these classes.

One of the largest school districts in the country is going to start teaching children that there’s no such thing as boys or girls.
Fairfax County Public Schools, just outside of Washington, D.C. in the Northern Virginia suburbs, has more than 180,000 students. It’s the tenth largest school district in the country.
Now, kids as young as seventh grade–just twelve years old–will be learning all about liberal “gender identity” in their sex ed classes. And tenth graders will learn that the concept of sexuality is a broad spectrum–essentially.

And then we have this, the kick in the Butt to prove this is wrong, when I went to school all the males would of been saying " I think I may be a fag " just to get to use the girls room. :laugh:

The new rules also come with increased protections against discrimination for transgender students–namely, permitting them to use the bathroom of their choosing.

Wow, what morals we are teaching.

http://www.libertynewsnow.com/teachers-to-7th-graders-theres-no-such-thing-a-boy-or-girl/article1599

Noir
06-17-2015, 06:55 AM
Gender is a social construct.

jimnyc
06-17-2015, 07:04 AM

And letting any sex use any bathroom promotes good social skills too! :rolleyes:

I would have my kid out of such a school by the time the end of day bell rings. Soon they will offer a choice of what history classes to take, depending on whether or not you feel like a black person or white person that year.

Noir
06-17-2015, 07:11 AM
And letting any sex use any bathroom promotes good social skills too! :rolleyes:

I would have my kid out of such a school by the time the end of day bell rings. Soon they will offer a choice of what history classes to take, depending on whether or not you feel like a black person or white person that year.

You guys have an amusing adversity to universal toilets xD

What exactly do you have against your children learning that gender is a social construct?

Jeff
06-17-2015, 07:21 AM

What exactly do you have against your children learning that gender is a social construct?

Noir I believe you are to young to have children, well at least kids in school anyway ?

Once you are responsible for bringing a child up and teaching them right from wrong your views I am sure will change some, having your 13 year old son ( who's hormones are ragging about that age ) being told he can now use either bathroom just isn't a good idea. Now you say "you guys" are you telling me that over there no ones cares what bathroom a person uses, hell why have a men or ladies room, hell in fact just have one bathroom for all to use. :rolleyes:

Noir
06-17-2015, 08:14 AM
Noir I believe you are to young to have children, well at least kids in school anyway ?

I am 25.

Once you are responsible for bringing a child up and teaching them right from wrong your views I am sure will change some, having your 13 year old son ( who's hormones are ragging about that age ) being told he can now use either bathroom just isn't a good idea. Now you say "you guys" are you telling me that over there no ones cares what bathroom a person uses, hell why have a men or ladies room, hell in fact just have one bathroom for all to use. :rolleyes:

IMO bathrooms should be uni-sex, which is much more common in mainland Europe than the UK, granted, but all the same the repulsion shown any time it's mentioned here is funny.

Gunny
06-17-2015, 08:34 AM

Well, we could start with because it isn't. Gender is a biological construct.

jimnyc
06-17-2015, 08:34 AM
I am 25.

IMO bathrooms should be uni-sex, which is much more common in mainland Europe than the UK, granted, but all the same the repulsion shown any time it's mentioned here is funny.

And the inability for some over there to properly parent is head shaking and comical to us. :dunno:

Gunny
06-17-2015, 08:35 AM

I believe Noir is everything Drummond hates about the UK. :laugh:

Noir
06-17-2015, 08:39 AM
Well, we could start with because it isn't. Gender is a biological construct.

Quote of the week.

And the inability for some over there to properly parent is head shaking and comical to us. :dunno:

Bad parententing on these issues is sadly a result of poor education. Parents refusing to let their children play with footballs or dolls because they are 'the wrong gender' etc. breaking down these barriers has to start somewhere. Educating the parents of tomorrow is a start.

jimnyc
06-17-2015, 08:45 AM
Bad parententing on these issues is sadly a result of poor education. Parents refusing to let their children play with footballs or dolls because they are 'the wrong gender' etc. breaking down these barriers has to start somewhere. Educating the parents of tomorrow is a start.

Hey, you're free to be a shitty parent if you choose to, that's your choice and right, I suppose. Some of us have morals, and actually care about our children. Just like I'm glad I wasn't born in Syria or Afghanistan, I'm also glad I wasn't born into thinking immoral crap was just cool stuff of the day.

Noir
06-17-2015, 08:47 AM
Hey, you're free to be a shitty parent if you choose to, that's your choice and right, I suppose. Some of us have morals, and actually care about our children. Just like I'm glad I wasn't born in Syria or Afghanistan, I'm also glad I wasn't born into thinking immoral crap was just cool stuff of the day.

Is it moral to deny your child options based on gender?

jimnyc
06-17-2015, 08:55 AM

Why answer? We've been down this road before. You obviously have different beliefs. Answering that would be like me answering your questions about Christianity.

But if you must, I believe that leading things in that direction can lead to immoral things. And even then, if someone wants to make such a bathroom, it should be CLEARLY identified - and no way in hell should this be in ANY schools, unless a paid school, like college where those paying know what they're paying for. But a public school, for kids? No way. Our government shouldn't be deciding such issues.

Do we suddenly have an outbreak of kids all over America who are confused because we have separate bathrooms? NO, we don't, this is nothing more than an agenda from the LGBT and liberal crowd.

Gunny
06-17-2015, 08:56 AM

Is it moral to tell children there is no difference between male and female when there OBVIOUSLY is?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-17-2015, 09:01 AM

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gender

1 gender
noun gen·der \ˈjen-dər\
: the state of being male or female

grammar : one of the categories (masculine, feminine, and neuter) into which words (such as nouns, adjectives, and pronouns) are divided in many languages

It is a biological fact.. -Tyr

Perianne
06-17-2015, 10:03 AM
Quote of the week.

It's amazing to me that only THIS generation has all the answers. Thousands of years of knowing that boys have peckers and girls don't is out the window in favor of enlightenment on this issue.

Gunny
06-17-2015, 10:07 AM
It's amazing to me that only THIS generation has all the answers. Thousands of years of knowing that boys have peckers and girls don't is out the window in favor of enlightenment on this issue.

Thank God for THAT!:laugh:

Noir
06-17-2015, 10:28 AM
It is a biological fact.. -Tyr

Gender is not sex.

You omiited the full definition in favour of a sex based definition.

a : a subclass within a grammatical class (as noun, pronoun, adjective, or verb) of a language that is partly arbitrary but also partly based on distinguishable characteristics (as shape, social rank, manner of existence, or sex) and that determines agreement with and selection of other words or grammatical forms
b : membership of a word or a grammatical form in such a subclass
c : an inflectional form showing membership in such a subclass

Perianne
06-17-2015, 10:34 AM
Gender is not sex.

a : a subclass within a grammatical class (as noun, pronoun, adjective, or verb) of a language that is partly arbitrary but also partly based on distinguishable characteristics (as shape, social rank, manner of existence, or sex) and that determines agreement with and selection of other words or grammatical forms

You conveniently left out d:

d : if it has a pecker it is a boy

Gunny
06-17-2015, 10:35 AM
Gender is not sex.

Losing so you want to play English teacher, do you? The words are interposed in this country.

Gunny
06-17-2015, 10:37 AM
You conveniently left out d:

d : if it has a pecker it is a boy

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Noir
06-17-2015, 11:05 AM
Losing so you want to play English teacher, do you? The words are interposed in this country.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot chose to bring up dictionary definitions. I just bothered to follow his lead to give a full, not partial, definition from his source. So if you're bothered about "playing english teacher" take it up with him.

PixieStix
06-17-2015, 11:11 AM
Sex in any way shape or form should be a discussion only for parents to have with their children.

Morals have been fast escaping our society for decades. We are getting to the revelations point of life.

It seems like the longer this world stands the stupider people become. A boy is a boy, a girl is a girl. I believe that we are teaching our children to become confused.

If I had a child of school age, he or she would not go to a public school. No freaking way

Gunny
06-17-2015, 11:12 AM
Tyr-Ziu Saxnot chose to bring up dictionary definitions. I just bothered to follow his lead to give a full, not partial, definition from his source. So if you're bothered about "playing english teacher" take it up with him.

Well ...

Here's a definition JUST for YOU:

Boys have dicks

Girls don't. But they DO have boobs (shut up, Jim:laugh:).

Boys and girls are two different genders; hence, the labels "boys" and "girls". Now I realize your whole world is filled with nothing but boys, but that doesn't make the girls go away.

The difference is anatomical and biological; regardless what you and Bruce Jenner think.

Noir
06-17-2015, 11:16 AM
Well ...

Here's a definition JUST for YOU:

Boys have dicks

Girls don't. But they DO have boobs (shut up, Jim:laugh:).

Boys and girls are two different genders; hence, the labels "boys" and "girls". Now I realize your whole world is filled with nothing but boys, but that doesn't make the girls go away.

The difference is anatomical and biological; regardless what you and Bruce Jenner think.

"Boy" and "Girl" relate to sex not gender.
The OP was about gender.

PixieStix
06-17-2015, 11:19 AM
The OP was about gender.

OMG :laugh:

Gunny
06-17-2015, 11:30 AM
The OP was about gender.

Bullshit. Male and female relate to gender, not sex. From a biological standpoint, every species is comprised of male and female. Get over it.

Gunny
06-17-2015, 11:31 AM
OMG :laugh:

One can only be so dumb.

Noir
06-17-2015, 11:43 AM
Bullshit. Male and female relate to gender, not sex. From a biological standpoint, every species is comprised of male and female. Get over it.

Your lack of understanding on this this clear. I'd advise spending a small but valuable amount of time with your search engine of choice, looking up parthenogenesis in asexual and same sex species.

As for the gender issue...maybe it would be best illustrated to you by way of an example.
Boy (sex: male) wants to wear a pink dress.
Here we encounter two 'problems' both "pink" and "dress" have been designated as feminine by our society.
Why is this?

WiccanLiberal
06-17-2015, 11:46 AM
I actually think unisex lavatories solve more problems then they create. Think for just a minute of the dilemma of a parent with an opposite sex child with them. With a very young one a woman usually has no problem using the ladies room. But an older boy may be less welcome and it is unwise to send him alone to the men's room. And what about the father with a little girl. Take her to the gents with him or worry about her using the ladies room alone. And what about disabled folks? The husband or wife who may need assistance with toileting has a problem with sex segregated facilities. Just something else to weigh in the balance.

PixieStix
06-17-2015, 11:53 AM
I was at a hospital recently. It had unisex bathrooms, and when I went in, I looked for pee on and around the toilet.:D I want my girl bathroom.

Gunny
06-17-2015, 11:54 AM
Your lack of understanding on this this clear. I'd advise spending a small but valuable amount of time with your search engine of choice, looking up parthenogenesis in asexual and same sex species.

As for the gender issue...maybe it would be best illustrated to you by way of an example.
Boy (sex: male) wants to wear a pink dress.
Here we encounter two 'problems' both "pink" and "dress" have been designated as feminine by our society.
Why is this?

MY lack of understanding? You mean because YOU obviously ignore biology and anatomy for the sake of a social construct, I don't understand?

We aren't an asexual species and just because they exist STILL doesn't make us an asexual species. NOW, you who attack tyr for using the word "sex", why are YOU using it?

I can and DO wear pink shirts. I can pull it off. Your spindly little ass probably just looks gay in them. And my ancestors wore kilts. So try again.

I get it REAL well. YOU are the one trying to push a social agenda here while ignoring basic biology and anatomy. Unlike you, I happen to like women and am quite happy with that anatomical difference.

You can't talk your way around me. You're purposefully ignorant in pursuit of your own agenda.

Gunny
06-17-2015, 11:59 AM
I actually think unisex lavatories solve more problems then they create. Think for just a minute of the dilemma of a parent with an opposite sex child with them. With a very young one a woman usually has no problem using the ladies room. But an older boy may be less welcome and it is unwise to send him alone to the men's room. And what about the father with a little girl. Take her to the gents with him or worry about her using the ladies room alone. And what about disabled folks? The husband or wife who may need assistance with toileting has a problem with sex segregated facilities. Just something else to weigh in the balance.

Until someone decided to make an issue of it, up to a certain age, unisex bathroom's were not required. No one cared. No one paid attention. My grandmother dragged my brother and I into the ladies room for as long as she could. But then, people had common sense back then.

"Unisex" bathrooms is another case of catering to the minority.

Noir
06-17-2015, 12:01 PM
MY lack of understanding? You mean because YOU obviously ignore biology and anatomy for the sake of a social construct, I don't understand?

We aren't an asexual species and just because they exist STILL doesn't make us an asexual species. NOW, you who attack tyr for using the word "sex", why are YOU using it?

every species is comprised of male and female. Get over it.

Your understanding was that all species are comprised of male and female, you now understand they are not. While that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand, i had to correct you since you made such an erroneous statement.

I can and DO wear pink shirts. I can pull it off. Your spindly little ass probably just looks gay in them. And my ancestors wore kilts. So try again.

I get it REAL well. YOU are the one trying to push a social agenda here while ignoring basic biology and anatomy. Unlike you, I happen to like women and am quite happy with that anatomical difference.

You can't talk your way around me. You're purposefully ignorant in pursuit of your own agenda.

Please flame as much as you like, but somewhere in the mist of such insults try to answer the question presented - Why are concepts such as wearing dresses and the colour pink considered feminine?

revelarts
06-17-2015, 12:05 PM
Gender is not sex.

Gender has been RE-defined by SOME and only in recent years noir.
Gender has always been based on biological sexual features.
There is No time before the late 20th century where "gender" was intentionally blurred for the sake of emotionally and psychologically confused people.
Gender has ALWAYS been understood as Male and Female. The terms given those who where confused by their sexuality didn't fall under the term "gender".

there's BEEN no class of trans"gender" until the the recent decades.
where idiot dr's have tried to indulge fantasies by artificially injecting hormones and removing body parts.
homosexuality is not a gender it's a sexual preversio.. preference.

The NEW blurred definition of gender you promote is the "SOCIAL CONSTRUCT" of a sexually confused secular culture.

see below to confirm,
It's a MAN. Claiming a "gender" is a expression of a delusion not of a reality.

Transgender “Female” MMA Fighter Brutally Injures Female Opponent
8-year-old Fallon Fox (5-1) , who began life as man but got a sex change in 2006, caused a stir in the world of MMA in 2013 when she came out and revealed her history. At that stage she had already won two fights via first round KO. -
Transgender mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter Fallon Fox is the target of criticism after brutally injuring an opponent.
Fox defeated Tamikka Brents just two minutes into the first round of the match. Brents suffered a damaged orbital bone, which required seven staples, and a concussion.

Brents summed it up: “I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life.”
“I’ve fought a lot of women,” Brents stated. “And never felt the strength I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because [he] was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right.”

The video of the Brents-Fox fight was pretty brutal: Fox threw knees to Brents face and torso right at the beginning, to kick off the fight. Brents ultimately turned her back to avoid more damage–and took almost a minute of hard strikes from Fox’s elbows and fists, before the referee stopped....

Transgender "Female" MMA Fighter Brutally Injures Female Opponent (http://www.libertynewsnow.com/transgender-female-mma-fighter-brutally-injures-female-opponent/article1545)
http://whoatv.com/transgender-fighter-fallon-fox-sends-opponent-to-hospital/
the emperor has no clothes.
We can't just pretend these MEN are real women. Or vis-versa.
They simply are not. Blurring the dictionary definition and making it seem "progressive" and "modern" to see what's not there don't make it real.

it attempts to make the world indulge a sad unreality

Gunny
06-17-2015, 12:11 PM
Your understanding was that all species are comprised of male and female, you now understand they are not. While that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand, i had to correct you since you made such an erroneous statement.

Please flame as much as you like, but somewhere in the mist of such insults try to answer the question presented - Why are concepts such as wearing dresses and the colour pink considered feminine?

Uh no, I don't. All species are comprised of male and female and ANYTHING else is an aberration. A mistake. A fuck up. Get it yet, junior? The prime directive of ANY species is procreation. That requires a male and a female.

All your wordsmithing and junk science doesn't change THAT. Man's interference with biology alows fags to adopt but they STILL can't procreate.

Go to the library and check out a science book. Seems to me you are just trying to further the agenda of the aberrant minority and you can stick THAT. Try educating yourself before opening your mouth.

WiccanLiberal
06-17-2015, 12:28 PM
I was at a hospital recently. It had unisex bathrooms, and when I went in, I looked for pee on and around the toilet.:D I want my girl bathroom.
Sad to say, the state of the women's rest rooms in my area is generally deplorable. I much prefer to wait until I get home or use staff only facilities at my work. Incidentally, it is a single cubicle and used by both sexes. We police it ourselves so it stays reasonably clean. The public women only restrooms in my hospital are almost always a disgrace. I cannot speak to the state of the men's rooms although since we regularly have cardiac arrest codes called to the one in the lobby area, I am guessing it is pretty bad. The local junkies come in to shoot up in the stalls apparently and alarm visitors when they are found not breathing. Little jab of narcan and they get sent on their way. V4R tells me the following. He used to crew on a party boat out of Brooklyn. Part of his duty was to keep the heads clean. He says the women's was always MUCH worse.

PixieStix
06-17-2015, 12:36 PM
Sad to say, the state of the women's rest rooms in my area is generally deplorable. I much prefer to wait until I get home or use staff only facilities at my work. Incidentally, it is a single cubicle and used by both sexes. We police it ourselves so it stays reasonably clean. The public women only restrooms in my hospital are almost always a disgrace. I cannot speak to the state of the men's rooms although since we regularly have cardiac arrest codes called to the one in the lobby area, I am guessing it is pretty bad. The local junkies come in to shoot up in the stalls apparently and alarm visitors when they are found not breathing. Little jab of narcan and they get sent on their way. V4R tells me the following. He used to crew on a party boat out of Brooklyn. Part of his duty was to keep the heads clean. He says the women's was always MUCH worse.

My experience in women's bathrooms is that, at least I don't have to walk in pee. And god forbid if I have shoes with shoe laces on

Perianne
06-17-2015, 12:43 PM
Can ya believe it? We are actually having a conversation about whether or not there are boys and girls. lol

My daughter and I went to Chipotle for lunch. I had no difficulty determining who was boy and who was girl. And I didn't even have to check for peckers. Maybe I am just smart that way.

Gunny
06-17-2015, 12:45 PM
My experience in women's bathrooms is that, at least I don't have to walk in pee. And god forbid if I have shoes with shoe laces on

Yeah? Try walking into one where there's a pink rag floating around on top of the water.

Gunny
06-17-2015, 12:46 PM
Can ya believe it? We are actually having a conversation about whether or not there are boys and girls. lol

My daughter and I went to Chipotle for lunch. I had no difficulty determining who was boy and who was girl. And I didn't even have to check for peckers. Maybe I am just smart that way.

Thing is ... I don't think Noir knows what he is. He's pushing an agenda, that's for sure.

Noir
06-17-2015, 01:39 PM

That is not what we are discussing, either I am explaining myself poorly, or you are misreading what I am saying, or both.

Uh no, I don't. All species are comprised of male and female and ANYTHING else is an aberration. A mistake. A fuck up. Get it yet, junior? The prime directive of ANY species is procreation. That requires a male and a female.

All your wordsmithing and junk science doesn't change THAT. Man's interference with biology alows fags to adopt but they STILL can't procreate.

Go to the library and check out a science book. Seems to me you are just trying to further the agenda of the aberrant minority and you can stick THAT. Try educating yourself before opening your mouth.

Again nothing to do with the OP, but it's hilarious that you regard asexual and hermaphrodite species as "an aberration, a mistake" etc. Procreation does not require a male and a female in all species...not even close.

Perianne
06-17-2015, 01:45 PM
That is not what we are discussing, either I am explaining myself poorly, or you are misreading what I am saying, or both.

Maybe it's a little of both.

Noir
06-17-2015, 01:59 PM
Gender has been RE-defined by SOME and only in recent years noir.
Gender has always been based on biological sexual features.
There is No time before the late 20th century where "gender" was intentionally blurred for the sake of emotionally and psychologically confused people.
Gender has ALWAYS been understood as Male and Female. The terms given those who where confused by their sexuality didn't fall under the term "gender".

there's BEEN no class of trans"gender" until the the recent decades.
where idiot dr's have tried to indulge fantasies by artificially injecting hormones and removing body parts.
homosexuality is not a gender it's a sexual preversio.. preference.

Gender is nothing to do with sexuality.

The NEW blurred definition of gender you promote is the "SOCIAL CONSTRUCT" of a sexually confused secular culture.

Nope, nothing to do with sexuality.

see below to confirm,
It's a MAN. Claiming a "gender" is a expression of a delusion not of a reality.

the emperor has no clothes.
We can't just pretend these MEN are real women. Or vis-versa.
They simply are not. Blurring the dictionary definition and making it seem "progressive" and "modern" to see what's not there don't make it real.

it attempts to make the world indulge a sad unreality

If you don't believe that gender exists, and is simply another word for sex, then we are at an impasse.

Thunderknuckles
06-17-2015, 02:19 PM
The modern understanding of Gender is a new social construct in and of itself. It is a subclass of the Identity ideology which is ridiculous to begin with.

jimnyc
06-17-2015, 02:20 PM

Nope, nothing to do with sexuality.

If you don't believe that gender exists, and is simply another word for sex, then we are at an impasse.

I have an add-on to those questions. "transgender". Folks identifying as the opposite of the body they were born in. How long has this been going on? I don't think the term was even used until the 60's. Not surprising that this all started when the hippies were running things. :)

Gunny
06-17-2015, 03:54 PM
I have an add-on to those questions. "transgender". Folks identifying as the opposite of the body they were born in. How long has this been going on? I don't think the term was even used until the 60's. Not surprising that this all started when the hippies were running things. :)

The 60's? I never heard that crap until the 80s or 90s. And I WAS a hippie in the 70s.

It's called making up words to suit one's actions. The same requires denying the obvious (see Noir's posts).

The fact is, if you need a thesis to justify something you are doing that is stupid, immoral, and or wrong, then you ALREADY know you are wrong.

Hell, I'm a trans-psycho. Does that make me right?:laugh:

revelarts
06-17-2015, 05:40 PM
Nope, nothing to do with sexuality
Male and female are the classical genders. that should be the end of the story.
But modern psychology and ID politics steps in in the last half of the 20th and CREATES out of theories and misplaced empathy new "genders".
Genders that people have to use their imaginations to "see". A man who "believes" he's a woman is proclaimed to be "new" gender. presto!!! they spoke and it is so!

Sorry that's a social construct newly built on the sand of constantly shifting secular psych a nuveu-chic politics.

male and female are the genders, Sex ei "the opposite sex" is a synonym. yes.
But if you maintain your new 4th level definition has usurped the traditional one because you say so. then well i guess we are at an impasse.
if you have something based in hard science --not pop psych or identity politics-- to make you case of more than 2 genders then we can maybe have a fact base discussion.

tailfins
06-17-2015, 08:11 PM

I would ask my kids if they wanted to stay in or not. I think at least one of my sons would quote Bible versus to them and level an accusation of religious discrimination if any staff member impeded this action.

Drummond
06-17-2015, 08:29 PM
I believe Noir is everything Drummond hates about the UK. :laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Not quite ....

..... I don't hate the Irish .....

Drummond
06-17-2015, 08:40 PM

Nuts.

If you could truthfully say that there were as many men in the world who fancied men as women, or, as many women who fancied women as men, then MAYBE you might just have a point. But, Noir, that's very far from true.

No, what you're REALLY dealing with is normality versus aberration. That the Left has an agenda which is determined to muddy those waters into a changed perception entirely, is down to the Left's innate perversity. Simply that.

Either that, or, you could admit you're wrong. Better yet, you could be honest enough to admit that you're advancing an agenda designed to skew perversity so completely that it's accepted as 'normality', when in truth it's nothing of the kind.

The Left specialises in lies.

Drummond
06-17-2015, 08:44 PM

It testifies to just how completely perverse Left-wing thinking is.

If the Left had their way, they'd rule over a brain-dead population, only capable of accepting what they themselves decreed was reality.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-17-2015, 08:44 PM
Gender is not sex.

Same thing but dude it was not my definition it was an authoritative definition from a dictionary.
Do not be so quick to imply that I acted hastily, with bias and with undue care. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-17-2015, 08:48 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Not quite ....

..... I don't hate the Irish .....

I should hope not!
Me got Irish blood and fine whiskey in me veins.. :laugh: :alcoholic:--Tyr

Drummond
06-17-2015, 08:56 PM
The modern understanding of Gender is a new social construct in and of itself. It is a subclass of the Identity ideology which is ridiculous to begin with.

Or to put it another way, the Left hasn't lost its originality in perverting everything in sight.

I mean, give me a break !!!! I know what's male. I know what's female. If I had too few brain cells to cope with the concept of 'social construct' (... and maybe I DO ...) ... I'd no less readily tell the difference between the genders.

Does a male dog need a lesson in 'social constructs' to be able to identify, and for that matter appreciate, a female dog ???

The next time someone does Jim the inestimable favour of adding a 'boobies' thread, make sure to include within it a preparatory lecture on social constructs !!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

:boobies::boobies: ... CUE SOCIAL CONSTRUCT SEMINAR HERE ... <cue 'social="" construct'="" seminar="" here="">:boobies::boobies:</cue>

Drummond
06-17-2015, 09:05 PM
I should hope not!
Me got Irish blood and fine whiskey in me veins.. :laugh: :alcoholic:--Tyr:clap::clap::alcoholic::alcoholic::clap::clap:

Gunny
06-17-2015, 10:16 PM
Same thing but dude it was not my definition it was an authoritative definition from a dictionary.
Do not be so quick to imply that I acted hastily, with bias and with undue care. -Tyr

:smoke:

Gunny
06-17-2015, 10:18 PM
Or to put it another way, the Left hasn't lost its originality in perverting everything in sight.

I mean, give me a break !!!! I know what's male. I know what's female. If I had too few brain cells to cope with the concept of 'social construct' (... and maybe I DO ...) ... I'd no less readily tell the difference between the genders.

Does a male dog need a lesson in 'social constructs' to be able to identify, and for that matter appreciate, a female dog ???

The next time someone does Jim the inestimable favour of adding a 'boobies' thread, make sure to include within it a preparatory lecture on social constructs !!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

:boobies::boobies: ... CUE SOCIAL CONSTRUCT SEMINAR HERE ... <cue 'social="" construct'="" seminar="" here="">:boobies::boobies:</cue>

Nah. You just have to equally post moobs.

aboutime
06-18-2015, 12:06 PM
I personally think this is disgusting and she be left out of the schools. No reason for the schools to start pushing Ho-Mo Sex. I understand some of the kids get bullied and that has to stop but to teach this , well that is ridicules, at a age where most young boys would stick their member into about anything, heck no, my kids won't be going to these classes.

And then we have this, the kick in the Butt to prove this is wrong, when I went to school all the males would of been saying " I think I may be a fag " just to get to use the girls room. :laugh:

Wow, what morals we are teaching.

http://www.libertynewsnow.com/teachers-to-7th-graders-theres-no-such-thing-a-boy-or-girl/article1599

Jeff. Truth is. Morals are to be FIRST, taught by parents, and clergy (if there is any in the family). But, as we are all seeing, more and more every day. There are NO MORALS being taught, when even the parents DO NOT FOLLOW Moral standards of decency...which, consequently are simply passed on to the children. SCHOOLS...Union run Schools, Should not be teaching Morality in any way. It's more important to simply become a Fairy, or Wuss who should never be offended, insulted, or treated unfairly in any way that goes against the TEACHING RULES of maintaining their jobs with the Union support of Political Correctness, and general STUPIDITY.

Noir
06-19-2015, 07:03 AM

Pick some random dates in history and look up the gender issues at the time.

Slightly predating the 1960s-

Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus (c.203 &ndash; March 11, 222), commonly known as Elagabalus /ˌɛləˈɡæbələs/ or Heliogabalus, was Roman Emperor from 218 to 222....Elagabalus' sexual orientation and gender identity are the subject of much debate....