PDA

View Full Version : Nabiullina: Russia's economy is resistant to sanctions

Balu
06-18-2015, 02:02 AM
<tbody>
Nabiullina: Russia's economy is resistant to sanctions

<tbody>

</tbody>
MOSCOW, June 18 - RIA Novosti/Prime. The Russian economy sufficiently robust to Western sanctions, despite the reduction potential of its increase, said the head of the Central Bank of Russia Elvira Nabiullina.

"penalties really bad for everyone who is affected by them, they destroy traditional trade ties, they reduce the development potential of the economy, the potential for increasing jobs," - said Nabiullina.

in her expressions, the Russian Economy is quite stable and can survive any situation.

"and we have accumulated buffers, and gold reserves, we have introduced a floating exchange rate, in order to absorb various shocks ", - said the head of the CBR.

Western countries since March 2014 several times already imposed penalties because Russia's position on Ukraine. The last case of the use of such practices were the limits imposed in March 2015, when expanded sanctions List of the USA. In addition, the summit "the Big seven" in Bavaria it was decided to extend the punishment against Russia, and the United States considering the introduction of a new.

The list of Russian citizens and organizations who have fallen under the punishment - in the material of the Fins news

</tbody>
http://news.rin.ru/eng/news///115576/

fj1200
06-18-2015, 10:31 AM
Resistant? Possibly. Immune? No.

Gunny
06-18-2015, 10:37 AM
<tbody>

<tbody>

</tbody>
MOSCOW, June 18 - RIA Novosti/Prime. The Russian economy sufficiently robust to Western sanctions, despite the reduction potential of its increase, said the head of the Central Bank of Russia Elvira Nabiullina.

"penalties really bad for everyone who is affected by them, they destroy traditional trade ties, they reduce the development potential of the economy, the potential for increasing jobs," - said Nabiullina.

in her expressions, the Russian Economy is quite stable and can survive any situation.

"and we have accumulated buffers, and gold reserves, we have introduced a floating exchange rate, in order to absorb various shocks ", - said the head of the CBR.

Western countries since March 2014 several times already imposed penalties because Russia's position on Ukraine. The last case of the use of such practices were the limits imposed in March 2015, when expanded sanctions List of the USA. In addition, the summit "the Big seven" in Bavaria it was decided to extend the punishment against Russia, and the United States considering the introduction of a new.

The list of Russian citizens and organizations who have fallen under the punishment - in the material of the Fins news

</tbody>

Wishful thinking, bubba. You might want to educate yourself before opening your mouth. Your hero has you stretched to the limit. Ever wonder why he cut down from from 60 to 40 ICBMs? Because you can't afford them.

Balu
06-18-2015, 11:14 AM
Resistant? Possibly. Immune? No.
I think that we speak about resistance. Don't we? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif
As to immunity this is rather relative concept indeed.

tailfins
06-18-2015, 11:20 AM
<tbody>

<tbody>

</tbody>

</tbody>

You need to share this wonder economic elixir. Does it work for unplanned economic shocks too? The state of Rhode Island is struggling to put people back to work. How about putting in a phone call to Gina Raimondo?

Balu
06-18-2015, 11:35 AM
You need to share this wonder economic elixir. Does it work for unplanned economic shocks too? The state of Rhode Island is struggling to put people back to work. How about putting in a phone call to Gina Raimondo?

Me? - Not at all. I live in my country and see MYSELF the growth of working places and the number of domestic items on the shelves of a better quality. I've already said that we are grateful for this "sanctions" as we really needed such a push.

fj1200
06-18-2015, 11:46 AM
I think that we speak about resistance. Don't we? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif
As to immunity this is rather relative concept indeed.

Of course it's relative. But it costs the average Russian in lost wealth by having to pay more for goods. You are paying the cost for the actions of your leaders.

Me? - Not at all. I live in my country and see MYSELF the growth of working places and the number of domestic items on the shelves of a better quality. I've already said that we are grateful for this "sanctions" as we really needed such a push.

Protectionism was advocated as the "push" the US needed in 1929, other countries retaliated with their own protectionism; The Great Depression resulted.

aboutime
06-18-2015, 11:58 AM
<tbody>

<tbody>

</tbody>

</tbody>

Funny how you come here to constantly prove...for all to see. How powerful, and effective the propaganda machine you worship, actually perform a silent, unquestioned brain-washing none of you are willing to accept as actual fact. But, by all means. Please keep trying to convince those who are so easily convinced, and led to believe without question.
If it wasn't so funny, it might even be dangerous here in the USA, where a large percent of our uninformed, easily-led, gullible, government dependent citizens are JUST LIKE YOU.

tailfins
06-18-2015, 01:26 PM

Balu, riddle me this:

Why is it so easy for an American elderly widower to get a cute twentysomething mail order bride if Russia's economy is so good? I used to have a Russian boss whose American husband had worse social skills than me. She was one of the best bosses I ever had.

Drummond
06-18-2015, 02:29 PM
<tbody>

<tbody>

</tbody>

</tbody>

This whole issue of whether the Russian economy is resistant to sanctions is one that's a needless one to consider.

It all boils down to a control-freak's territorial ambition, apparently one with the capacity, if ever fully unleashed, to rival Hitler's.

Have Putin give up his land grabs. Have him respect Ukraine's autonomy in its entirety. Or to put it another way, GIVE FREEDOM A CHANCE.

It's truly appalling to consider that the reality in play is that this, in today's '21st century enlightened world', may be too much to ask for !!

Now, Balu ... tell us all why Putin, in your view, is entitled to fashion himself as a latter-day Caesar. Give it your best shot.

Gunny
06-18-2015, 02:33 PM
Balu, riddle me this:

Why is it so easy for an American elderly widower to get a cute twentysomething mail order bride if Russia's economy is so good? I used to have a Russian boss whose American husband had worse social skills than me. She was one of the best bosses I ever had.

OMG! :rofl1:

Wait ... how do you know this?

aboutime
06-18-2015, 03:33 PM
OMG! :rofl1:

Wait ... how do you know this?

Gunny. Not funny. We all know tailfins is the self-proclaimed voice of experience here.

Gunny
06-18-2015, 04:22 PM
Gunny. Not funny. We all know tailfins is the self-proclaimed voice of experience here.

Sure it's funny. :)

Why do you take people -- especially words on a screen -- so seriously? Who is tailfins? Words on a screen.

I get the angry shit, dude ... really. You ain't even close. Do yourself a favor and quit taking this message board so seriously. This is an outlet, nothing more. And half the people you run into aren't who they claim to be.

Do you REALLY think that people could talk in real life the way they do here and still have teeth left? Weak people who think they don't have to answer for their deeds talk shit on the net.

Don't let them suck you in , brother. And agree, disagree or whatever, we ARE brothers in arms.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2015, 04:34 PM
Sure it's funny. :)

Why do you take people -- especially words on a screen -- so seriously? Who is tailfins? Words on a screen.

I get the angry shit, dude ... really. You ain't even close. Do yourself a favor and quit taking this message board so seriously. This is an outlet, nothing more. And half the people you run into aren't who they claim to be.

Do you REALLY think that people could talk in real life the way they do here and still have teeth left? Weak people who think they don't have to answer for their deeds talk shit on the net.

Don't let them suck you in , brother. And agree, disagree or whatever, we ARE brothers in arms.

I do not care who does and does not believe my saying how I do in real life or what I've spent my life doing. . Anybody is free to come and find out.
I'll not turn down any takers.

Are you the guy that you say you are?
If so, why do you tell that these others are liars.

We are to believe you but not believe anybody else, right ????
Does not work that way hoss..

Myself, I welcome anybody to try tell me to my face that I lie, they'll only do that but once. --Tyr

fj1200
06-18-2015, 04:47 PM
Myself, I welcome anybody to try tell me to my face that I lie, they'll only do that but once. --Tyr

:martian:

Reasonable people can disagree.

Gunny
06-18-2015, 05:45 PM
I do not care who does and does not believe my saying how I do in real life or what I've spent my life doing. . Anybody is free to come and find out.
I'll not turn down any takers.

Are you the guy that you say you are?
If so, why do you tell that these others are liars.

We are to believe you but not believe anybody else, right ????
Does not work that way hoss..

Dumbass. Try readin instead of knee-jerk reacting. I offered a piece of advice. Nothing more.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2015, 05:53 PM
Dumbass. Try readin instead of knee-jerk reacting. I offered a piece of advice. Nothing more.

Dumbass, so did I, NOTHING MORE.
When I said "anybody", I meant any body, not you singled out per say..
You try reading.. -Tyr

Gunny
06-18-2015, 06:07 PM
Dumbass, so did I, NOTHING MORE.
When I said "anybody", I meant any body, not you singled out per say..
You try reading.. -Tyr

Picked the wrong day.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2015, 06:39 PM
Picked the wrong day.

Me too..

LongTermGuy
06-18-2015, 06:46 PM
Picked the wrong day..:laugh:

https://s.yimg.com/cd/resizer/2.0/FIT_TO_WIDTH-w639/97444b92e1f6fde573ff1af90691c0ab35a85113.jpg

Balu
06-18-2015, 07:06 PM
This whole issue of whether the Russian economy is resistant to sanctions is one that's a needless one to consider.

It all boils down to a control-freak's territorial ambition, apparently one with the capacity, if ever fully unleashed, to rival Hitler's.

Have Putin give up his land grabs. Have him respect Ukraine's autonomy in its entirety. Or to put it another way, GIVE FREEDOM A CHANCE.

It's truly appalling to consider that the reality in play is that this, in today's '21st century enlightened world', may be too much to ask for !!

Now, Balu ... tell us all why Putin, in your view, is entitled to fashion himself as a latter-day Caesar. Give it your best shot.

The folks of Crimean Republic used THEIR CHANCE to express THEIR WILL. No matter the strangers like it, or not. This question is closed.
You keep on mentioning the name of Hitler. Refresh you memory about Munich collusion (1938) and DO enjoy THIS picture and article. As I remember in 1939 he was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. I wonder, how Obama managed to get the same in 2009 - the first year of his presidency http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dirol.gif

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/57/7d/e9/577de92d41bb41010f67e84d496c826d.jpg

<header class="entry-header">Adolf Hitler: Man of the Year, 1938Monday, Jan. 02, 1939
</header> <figure class="entry-thumb entry-thumb-m">http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2010/1012/360_hitler_cover.jpg<figcaption></figcaption></figure> <aside class="post-rail">

</aside> Greatest single news event of 1938 took place on September 29, when four statesmen met at the Führerhaus, in Munich, to redraw the map of Europe. The three visiting statesmen at that historic conference were Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain of Great Britain, Premier Edouard Daladier of France, and Dictator Benito Mussolini of Italy. But by all odds the dominating figure at Munich was the German host, Adolf Hitler.

Führer of the German people, Commander-in-Chief of the German Army, Navy & Air Force, Chancellor of the Third Reich, Herr Hitler reaped on that day at Munich the harvest of an audacious, defiant, ruthless foreign policy he had pursued for five and a half years. He had torn the Treaty of Versailles to shreds. He had rearmed Germany to the teeth— or as close to the teeth as he was able. He had stolen Austria before the eyes of a horrified and apparently impotent world.

<aside class="jump">(See pictures of Hitler Exhibit in Germany.) (http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,2024914,00.html)</aside>All these events were shocking to nations which had defeated Germany on the battlefield only 20 years before, but nothing so terrified the world as the ruthless, methodical, Nazi-directed events which during late summer and early autumn threatened a world war over Czechoslovakia. When without loss of blood he reduced Czechoslovakia to a German puppet state, forced a drastic revision of Europe's defensive alliances, and won a free hand for himself in Eastern Europe by getting a "hands-off" promise from powerful Britain (and later France), Adolf Hitler without doubt became 1938's Man of the Year.
Most other world figures of 1938 faded in importance as the year drew to a close. Prime Minister Chamberlain's "peace with honor'' seemed more than ever to have achieved neither. An increasing number of Britons ridiculed his appease-the-dictators policy, believed that nothing save abject surrender could satisfy the dictators' ambitions.
Among many Frenchmen there rose a feeling that Premier Daladier, by a few strokes of the pen at Munich, had turned France into a second-rate power. Aping Mussolini in his gestures and copying triumphant Hitler's shouting complex, the once liberal Daladier at year's end was reduced to using parliamentary tricks to keep his job.
<aside class="jump">(See pictures inside Hitler's bunker.) (http://www.life.com/image/first/in-gallery/42032/wwii-inside-hitlers-bunker#index/0)</aside>During 1938 Dictator Mussolini was only a decidedly junior partner in the firm of Hitler & Mussolini, Inc. His noisy agitation to get Corsica and Tunis from France was rated as a weak bluff whose immediate objectives were no more than cheaper tolls for Italian ships in the Suez Canal and control of the Djibouti-Addis Ababa railroad.
Gone from the international scene was Eduard Benes, for 20 years Europe's "Smartest Little Statesman." Last President of free Czechoslovakia, he was now a sick exile from the country he helped found. Pious Chinese Generalissimo Chiang Kaishek, Man of 1937, was forced to retreat to a "New" West China, where he faced the possibility of becoming only a respectable figurehead in an enveloping Communist movement. If Francisco Franco had won the Spanish Civil War after his great spring drive, he might well have been Man-of-the-Year timber. But victory still eluded the Generalissimo and war weariness and disaffection on the Rightist side made his future precarious.
<aside class="jump">See "YouTube's 50 Best Videos: Hitler's Downfall." (http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1974961_1974925_1970501,00.html)</aside><aside class="jump">See pictures of Adolf Hitler's rise to power. (http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1707887,00.html)</aside>

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dirol.gif

tailfins
06-18-2015, 07:15 PM
The folks of Crimean Republic used THEIR CHANCE to express THEIR WILL. No matter the strangers like it, or not. This question is closed.
You keep on mentioning the name of Hitler. Refresh you memory about Munich collusion (1938) and DO enjoy THIS picture and article. As I remember in 1939 he was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. I wonder, how Obama managed to get the same in 2009 - the first year of his presidency http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dirol.gif

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/57/7d/e9/577de92d41bb41010f67e84d496c826d.jpg

<header class="entry-header">Adolf Hitler: Man of the Year, 1938

Monday, Jan. 02, 1939
</header> <figure class="entry-thumb entry-thumb-m">http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2010/1012/360_hitler_cover.jpg<figcaption></figcaption></figure> <aside class="post-rail">

</aside> Greatest single news event of 1938 took place on September 29, when four statesmen met at the Führerhaus, in Munich, to redraw the map of Europe. The three visiting statesmen at that historic conference were Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain of Great Britain, Premier Edouard Daladier of France, and Dictator Benito Mussolini of Italy. But by all odds the dominating figure at Munich was the German host, Adolf Hitler.

Führer of the German people, Commander-in-Chief of the German Army, Navy & Air Force, Chancellor of the Third Reich, Herr Hitler reaped on that day at Munich the harvest of an audacious, defiant, ruthless foreign policy he had pursued for five and a half years. He had torn the Treaty of Versailles to shreds. He had rearmed Germany to the teeth— or as close to the teeth as he was able. He had stolen Austria before the eyes of a horrified and apparently impotent world.

<aside class="jump">(See pictures of Hitler Exhibit in Germany.) (http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,2024914,00.html)</aside>All these events were shocking to nations which had defeated Germany on the battlefield only 20 years before, but nothing so terrified the world as the ruthless, methodical, Nazi-directed events which during late summer and early autumn threatened a world war over Czechoslovakia. When without loss of blood he reduced Czechoslovakia to a German puppet state, forced a drastic revision of Europe's defensive alliances, and won a free hand for himself in Eastern Europe by getting a "hands-off" promise from powerful Britain (and later France), Adolf Hitler without doubt became 1938's Man of the Year.
Most other world figures of 1938 faded in importance as the year drew to a close. Prime Minister Chamberlain's "peace with honor'' seemed more than ever to have achieved neither. An increasing number of Britons ridiculed his appease-the-dictators policy, believed that nothing save abject surrender could satisfy the dictators' ambitions.
Among many Frenchmen there rose a feeling that Premier Daladier, by a few strokes of the pen at Munich, had turned France into a second-rate power. Aping Mussolini in his gestures and copying triumphant Hitler's shouting complex, the once liberal Daladier at year's end was reduced to using parliamentary tricks to keep his job.
<aside class="jump">(See pictures inside Hitler's bunker.) (http://www.life.com/image/first/in-gallery/42032/wwii-inside-hitlers-bunker#index/0)</aside>During 1938 Dictator Mussolini was only a decidedly junior partner in the firm of Hitler & Mussolini, Inc. His noisy agitation to get Corsica and Tunis from France was rated as a weak bluff whose immediate objectives were no more than cheaper tolls for Italian ships in the Suez Canal and control of the Djibouti-Addis Ababa railroad.
Gone from the international scene was Eduard Benes, for 20 years Europe's "Smartest Little Statesman." Last President of free Czechoslovakia, he was now a sick exile from the country he helped found. Pious Chinese Generalissimo Chiang Kaishek, Man of 1937, was forced to retreat to a "New" West China, where he faced the possibility of becoming only a respectable figurehead in an enveloping Communist movement. If Francisco Franco had won the Spanish Civil War after his great spring drive, he might well have been Man-of-the-Year timber. But victory still eluded the Generalissimo and war weariness and disaffection on the Rightist side made his future precarious.
<aside class="jump">See "YouTube's 50 Best Videos: Hitler's Downfall." (http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1974961_1974925_1970501,00.html)</aside><aside class="jump">See pictures of Adolf Hitler's rise to power. (http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1707887,00.html)</aside>

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dirol.gif

Balu, you still didn't tell us why Russia is such big supplier of mail-order brides?

Balu
06-18-2015, 07:30 PM
Balu, you still didn't tell us why Russia is such big supplier of mail-order brides?
Our life is full of myths. And young non experienced women are susceptible to glare. The sobering comes later. Sometimes too late, when nothing can be returned back. I saw our immigrants in many countries. They are poor souls, but I do not feel sorry for them. They've made their choice.

tailfins
06-18-2015, 07:34 PM
Our life is full of myths. And young non experienced women are susceptible to glare. The sobering comes later. Sometimes too late, when nothing can be returned back. I saw our immigrants in many countries. They are poor souls, but I do not feel sorry for them. They've made their choice.

My former boss seems pretty happy in her advanced degree, US$500,000 house, two cars, retirement plan and full health benefits in metro Boston. I wish thousands more like her would come to the USA from Russia. There would be many happy employees. She has accomplished all this and STILL figures out how to treat her family well. I'm lucky to have worked for her.

Balu
06-18-2015, 07:49 PM
My former boss seems pretty happy in her US$500,000 house, two cars, retirement plan and full health benefits in metro Boston. I wish thousands more like her would come to the USA. There would be many happy employees.
You shows the difference in our mentality. Not everything is measured by MONEY. You are not aware about the cats scraping the souls of immigrants. Though, everything depends. Some are like tumbleweed and they feel happy. But only some.

aboutime
06-18-2015, 08:05 PM
You shows the difference in our mentality. Not everything is measured by MONEY. You are not aware about the cats scraping the souls of immigrants. Though, everything depends. Some are like tumbleweed and they feel happy. But only some.

Balu. Unless you already, totally live on the govt. dole. I dare you to try and live without Money. Bet you can't keep up your weekly ration of VODKA, or live with a roof over your head without it.