PDA

View Full Version : Elton John, Ever The Mouthy, Fat, Faggot, Pig...

Pale Rider
07-04-2007, 07:07 AM
Sir Elton rages as princes' security guard makes him walk to post-gig party

As a member of rock 'n' roll royalty, Sir Elton John does not take kindly to being outranked.

Not even by Princes William and Harry.

So when his chauffeur-driven people carrier was stopped because of royal security around the Concert for Diana, the veteran singer flew into one of the rages for which he is renowned.

"Get out of my ****ing way," he screamed at a policeman. "Don't you know who I am? I've been working all ****ing day and I need to get to my ****ing dressing room."

Sir Elton rolls down the window to berate the police officer

The officer, however, remained unmoved and eventually the 60-yearold star, in tail suit with an extravagant lily motif on the sleeve, was forced to get out and trudge the 50 yards to the VIP backstage area.

The incident happened late on Sunday night following Sir Elton's performance in the grand finale of the concert at the new Wembley Stadium.

He was upset because his act was delayed by technical problems, meaning he had to cut it short.

And matters took a turn for the worse when he climbed into his people carrier to be taken to the Wembley Arena 200 yards away, where the stars had their dressing rooms and the after-concert party was being held.

By the time he arrived, police had sealed off the area ready for the princes' arrival.

For security reasons, all vehicles were barred from within a 50-yard radius of the arena.

The singer was forced to walk to the party - and he wasn't happy about it
Other performers including Lord Lloyd-Webber and members of Take That were happy to get out of their cars and walk the short distance to the party. But not Sir Elton.

Our man among the crowd of 100 who were watching said: "The princes were due at any time and the police were getting pretty jittery.

"Elton pulled up in the back of a people carrier. A policeman stepped into the middle of the road to stop the car and he said to the driver, "Sorry you can't come in here at this point.

"You'll have to drive round the back or park up and wait five minutes". The driver then said, "I have an important artist in the back who needs to get to his dressing room".

"The policeman said, 'I don't care who's in the car, you cannot drive down this road right now".

"At that point, Elton wound down the window and screamed at him.

"The policeman calmly said to him, 'Sorry but you are not going in this road. You have to get out and walk from here or take a drive around the block. We're waiting for the princes, who are coming through here any minute'.

"Elton started ranting and swearing again. He just lost it and instructed his driver to drive around the policeman.

"The driver started to move and at that point, the policeman stood in front of the car gesturing to put his hands on the bonnet. The policeman was saying to the driver, 'Stop there or you'll be arrested'.

"Sir Elton wound his window back up as he realised photographers were starting to congregate.

"His security guard started reasoning with the policeman, saying they needed to get him in there right away but the policeman would not budge.

"Then at that point, Elton jumps out of the back of the car, stomps round to the front and barges through to get into the backstage compound.

He stomped down the road shouting at people to 'get out of my way'."

Sir Elton, who had opened and closed the concert seen by an international TV audience of 500million, left in a limousine before the party started, although his partner David Furnish was later spotted there chatting to Prince William.

A source close to Sir Elton said: "It had been the end of a very long day. He had been meeting and greeting people for hours before he even opened the show at 2pm.

"And his was the last performance at 10pm. Sound difficulties meant his finale was delayed and Crocodile Rock had to be cut off the end, which he wasn't happy about."

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23402732-details/Sir+Elton+rages+as+princes'+security+guard+makes+h im+walk+to+post-gig+party/article.do

Pale Rider
07-04-2007, 07:09 AM
Why they bother calling this fat ass old faggot "sir" is beyond me.

If he had as many dicks sticking out of him as he's had stuck in him, he'd look like a porcupine.

OCA
07-04-2007, 08:16 AM
I thought this was gonna be about him abusing a boy scout.

He's a joke, would rather have Freddy Mercury still around than him.

Pale Rider
07-04-2007, 08:35 AM
I thought this was gonna be about him abusing a boy scout.

He's a joke, would rather have Freddy Mercury still around than him.

I don't know why they tolerate the arrongant son of a bitch. I'd kick his ass up around his ears.

krisy
07-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Celebrities really are spiled brats. Seriously,they are worse than two year olds. I have heard stories about Elton before. What he doesn't realise is that most people could care less about his fame. If he walked past me on the street I could care less.

Gunny
07-04-2007, 10:07 AM
I don't why they tolerate the arrongant son of a bitch. I'd kick his ass up around his ears.

Must be some foot you've got if you can kick THAT ass up around his ears!:laugh2:

glockmail
07-04-2007, 11:06 AM
That old shit-stabber had some good tunes back before he came out of the closet. I prefer to remember Elton John the way he was before he became a spoiled rich queer.

Gunny
07-04-2007, 11:30 AM
That old shit-stabber had some good tunes back before he came out of the closet. I prefer to remember Elton John the way he was before he became a spoiled rich queer.

ITA. Everything after Goodbye Yellow Brick Road was crap, crap, and more crap.

glockmail
07-04-2007, 11:40 AM
ITA. Everything after Goodbye Yellow Brick Road was crap, crap, and more crap. As my LP collection has not been added to since about 1979, it looks like we are in agreement about that. :laugh2:

Pale Rider
07-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Must be some foot you've got if you can kick THAT ass up around his ears!:laugh2:

One kick brother. :2up:

Pale Rider
07-04-2007, 01:09 PM
As my LP collection has not been added to since about 1979, it looks like we are in agreement about that. :laugh2:

OK... you say "LP." That means you haven't bought any "vinyl" since then right? I mean... you HAVE bought MUSIC.

They say people that like and listen to more than the average amount of music live longer. Must have something to do with the relaxation. I'll have to see if I can find that tidbit and post it.

glockmail
07-04-2007, 01:18 PM
OK... you say "LP." That means you haven't bought any "vinyl" since then right? I mean... you HAVE bought MUSIC.

They say people that like and listen to more than the average amount of music live longer. Must have something to do with the relaxation. I'll have to see if I can find that tidbit and post it.

I had cassettes for a while, mostly recorded off my vinyl. I've also bought maybe a dozen or so CDs, about 1/2 have been versions of what I own on vinyl, some Christmas stuff, and a few new releases from old artists that I can still stand. But for the most part I prefer to listen to the stuff I grew up on. I have one or two CDs of modern "country", that my wife can't stand.

I rarely play music in the car, and I drive about 21K miles/ year. I mostly listen to talk radio when its available.

Pale Rider
07-05-2007, 03:51 PM
I had cassettes for a while, mostly recorded off my vinyl. I've also bought maybe a dozen or so CDs, about 1/2 have been versions of what I own on vinyl, some Christmas stuff, and a few new releases from old artists that I can still stand. But for the most part I prefer to listen to the stuff I grew up on. I have one or two CDs of modern "country", that my wife can't stand.

I rarely play music in the car, and I drive about 21K miles/ year. I mostly listen to talk radio when its available.

I do talk radio myself. But I like to take a break from it. Like when there's nothing pressing happening that I want to listen about, that's when I'll listen to music. I have URGE on my WMP. It's great stuff. Radio, unlimited downloads, anything and everything under sun. I've invested a substantial amount of money on my home theater, and I get a lot of good out of it. It's fun to hear an old song digitally remastered on a high end system. I have a pretty kickin' system in the truck too. I download whatever I want off my URGE, then run it through Tunebite and burn it. Who buys music?.. :D

Abbey Marie
07-05-2007, 04:10 PM
For me, it's either talk radio (most of the time), or CD's I compile of my favs from iTunes. Finding music I like on the radio is too hit or miss to enjoy.

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 04:12 PM
I don't know why they tolerate the arrongant son of a bitch. I'd kick his ass up around his ears.

Then youd goto jail for hitting a woman! :laugh2:

Pale Rider
07-06-2007, 02:15 AM
For me, it's either talk radio (most of the time), or CD's I compile of my favs from iTunes. Finding music I like on the radio is too hit or miss to enjoy.

I don't know what it is with the radio, FM music stations. It sucks, bad. And when it's rush hour and they know they have a captive audience stuck in traffic, they really cram the advertisements down your throat. Every damn station. I just refuse to listen. I do like you Ab, I throw in a CD of music I got of my URGE.

Nuc
07-07-2007, 11:56 AM

C'mon Pale, you're a Harley dude are you not? And as you know Sir Elton entertained you and your ilk at the Harley 100th. Now why would Harley hire him if he is not a musical genius and cast from true Biker Gold?

Admit it, you and your other Harley brothers were giving each other a big circle jerk while he was singing "Your Song". Right?

glockmail
07-07-2007, 12:23 PM
C'mon Pale, you're a Harley dude are you not? And as you know Sir Elton entertained you and your ilk at the Harley 100th. Now why would Harley hire him if he is not a musical genius and cast from true Biker Gold?

Maybe the Harley guys are simply more tolerant than you are.

Pale Rider
07-07-2007, 12:35 PM

Admit it, you and your other Harley brothers were giving each other a big circle jerk while he was singing "Your Song". Right?

My "ilk?"

Why don't read about how that turned out lollipop? People HATED it.

So all you accomplished here was to take a crappy little smart ass potshot at me, and now you're on my shit list. Happy now pissbag?

(And I thought we were cool.)

Nuc
07-07-2007, 03:59 PM
My "ilk?"

Why don't read about how that turned out lollipop? People HATED it.

So all you accomplished here was to take a crappy little smart ass potshot at me, and now you're on my shit list. Happy now pissbag?

(And I thought we were cool.)

Can't take a joke can you? We already discussed this in the past and agreed it was a strange choice of programming:poke:

Pale Rider
07-07-2007, 05:03 PM
Can't take a joke can you? We already discussed this in the past and agreed it was a strange choice of programming:poke:

Right Nuc... a joke... it wasn't worded like a joke, and I didn't take it as a joke.

How I take something depends entirely on how you word it. If you're joking, try making it a little more evident.

Nuc
07-07-2007, 05:49 PM
Right Nuc... a joke... it wasn't worded like a joke, and I didn't take it as a joke.

How I take something depends entirely on how you word it. If you're joking, try making it a little more evident.

One thing about right wingers, it's really easy to push their buttons. :slap:

Pale Rider
07-07-2007, 05:53 PM
One thing about right wingers, it's really easy to push their buttons. :slap:

One thing about left wingers, they're always pushing righties buttons. :poke: