PDA

View Full Version : The USA start DEMANDING!?

Balu
06-18-2015, 02:13 AM
<tbody>
U.S. demand Ukraine to destroy the old system

<tbody>
http://news.rin.ru/eng/pictures/15/115026.jpg

</tbody>
American management insists that Kiev has fulfilled both conditions of the Minsk agreements, also undertook a radical reform of the public administration.

In that case, if the Ukrainian government will be scrapped the old system, it could count on the support of Washington, said the assistant United States Secretary of state Victoria Nuland.

Many experts involved in the analysis of the Ukrainian-American cooperation, noted that Washington was somewhat disappointed with the pace at which Kiev implements the required reforms. With all this, the way to resolve the Ukrainian crisis can be found long before in the U.S. will be replaced by the President, believe in diplomacy.

"If you declare the government of Ukraine, what we were particularly solid with his office is in support of radical political and financial reforms, which should include decentralization and freedom from the oligarchic style of government. The Ukrainian authorities must go to these measures to break down the old system in which a small handful of people on the planet did, in fact, the entire economic and political life in the country", - was stated by the assistant United States Secretary of state Victoria Nuland, in his interview "п?п°пЇп?я?п?.Ru".

"We support the Ukrainian authorities in their quest to become a real government for the people and for the people, as, for example, here in the US. Without these reforms Ukraine will not be able to evolve to meet the expectations of the people, to become more democratic and more European country," she added.

With all this, the American party demands that in the process of combat actions, flashing in the Donbas has complied with all international agreements. "We specifically made it clear in each explanation: the international rules of warfare and civil rights must be respected by all parties to the incident," said Nuland.

With all of this, Barack Obama has not yet decided whether to Ukraine supplied to American lethal weapons. "The President has not yet made a decision whether to be transferred to the Ukrainian armed forces with lethal weapons. The question is discussed. The decision will be based on that, what is the situation in the area of the incident. But the priority for us is the observance of the Minsk agreements", - said the assistant Secretary of state.

Victoria Nuland argues that all of the impact of the us authorities focused on fastest solution to the Ukrainian crisis. "Currently, our efforts are focused on bringing back peace and stability to Ukraine during the reign of this administration. And the Minsk agreements call for the restoration of the sovereignty and integrity of Ukraine and political reforms before the end of 2015. We do not wish to situation destabilization in Ukraine faced and subsequent President of the United States", she concluded.

</tbody>

CSM
06-18-2015, 05:38 AM
While I understand the problem with translation, this did make me laugh:

"The President has not yet made a decision whether to be transferred to the Ukrainian armed forces with lethal weapons. ..."

I hope he does decide to transfer himself to the Ukrainian armed forces (with or without lethal weapons)!

Balu
06-18-2015, 05:48 AM
While I understand the problem with translation, this did make me laugh:

"The President has not yet made a decision whether to be transferred to the Ukrainian armed forces with lethal weapons. ..."

I hope he does decide to transfer himself to the Ukrainian armed forces (with or without lethal weapons)!
There is another problem - the personnel MUST BE TAUGHT to use weapons. It costs a lot of money and requires some time, at about 6 months for a skilled personnel, but not Ukrainians. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/laugh1.gif

CSM
06-18-2015, 05:55 AM
There is another problem - the personnel MUST BE TAUGHT to use weapons. It costs a lot of money and requires some time, at about 6 months for a skilled personnel, but not Ukrainians. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/laugh1.gif

I am not so sure. Obama has made quite a mess in this country without firing a shot.

Balu
06-18-2015, 06:07 AM
I am not so sure. Obama has made quite a mess in this country without firing a shot.
American instructors has already found out that UA personnel don't obtain elementary skills. So, it is a good possibility to supply this ars to Donetsk and Lugansk. But I really don't know if they need it. The Ukrainian booty are enough for them. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

namvet
06-18-2015, 05:50 PM
American instructors has already found out that UA personnel don't obtain elementary skills. So, it is a good possibility to supply this ars to Donetsk and Lugansk. But I really don't know if they need it. The Ukrainian booty are enough for them. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

shut up ya damned ole fool

tailfins
06-19-2015, 08:42 AM

Has it ever occurred to you that the US is just trying to make people's lives better? Maybe Russian land claims would be taken seriously if those who live in Kiev were taken care of. In America's economic system for example, workers lose their jobs to meet the company's objectives. The who lose their job get severance pay and assistance finding new employment.

Gunny
06-19-2015, 08:46 AM
<tbody>
U.S. demand Ukraine to destroy the old system

<tbody>
http://news.rin.ru/eng/pictures/15/115026.jpg

</tbody>
American management insists that Kiev has fulfilled both conditions of the Minsk agreements, also undertook a radical reform of the public administration.

In that case, if the Ukrainian government will be scrapped the old system, it could count on the support of Washington, said the assistant United States Secretary of state Victoria Nuland.

Many experts involved in the analysis of the Ukrainian-American cooperation, noted that Washington was somewhat disappointed with the pace at which Kiev implements the required reforms. With all this, the way to resolve the Ukrainian crisis can be found long before in the U.S. will be replaced by the President, believe in diplomacy.

"If you declare the government of Ukraine, what we were particularly solid with his office is in support of radical political and financial reforms, which should include decentralization and freedom from the oligarchic style of government. The Ukrainian authorities must go to these measures to break down the old system in which a small handful of people on the planet did, in fact, the entire economic and political life in the country", - was stated by the assistant United States Secretary of state Victoria Nuland, in his interview "п?п°пЇп?я?п?.Ru".

"We support the Ukrainian authorities in their quest to become a real government for the people and for the people, as, for example, here in the US. Without these reforms Ukraine will not be able to evolve to meet the expectations of the people, to become more democratic and more European country," she added.

With all this, the American party demands that in the process of combat actions, flashing in the Donbas has complied with all international agreements. "We specifically made it clear in each explanation: the international rules of warfare and civil rights must be respected by all parties to the incident," said Nuland.

With all of this, Barack Obama has not yet decided whether to Ukraine supplied to American lethal weapons. "The President has not yet made a decision whether to be transferred to the Ukrainian armed forces with lethal weapons. The question is discussed. The decision will be based on that, what is the situation in the area of the incident. But the priority for us is the observance of the Minsk agreements", - said the assistant Secretary of state.

Victoria Nuland argues that all of the impact of the us authorities focused on fastest solution to the Ukrainian crisis. "Currently, our efforts are focused on bringing back peace and stability to Ukraine during the reign of this administration. And the Minsk agreements call for the restoration of the sovereignty and integrity of Ukraine and political reforms before the end of 2015. We do not wish to situation destabilization in Ukraine faced and subsequent President of the United States", she concluded.

</tbody>

You have a point? We can demand anything we want and you can't do jack shit about it. Like I have said ... enjoy the year and a half you have left, chest thumper.

Balu
06-19-2015, 09:03 AM
Has it ever occurred to you that the US is just trying to make people's lives better? Maybe Russian land claims would be taken seriously if those who live in Kiev were taken care of. In America's economic system for example, workers lose their jobs to meet the company's objectives. The who lose their job get severance pay and assistance finding new employment.
I wonder WHO appointed you a Messiah? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/scratch_one-s_head.gif

fj1200
06-19-2015, 09:06 AM
I wonder WHO appointed you a Messiah? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/scratch_one-s_head.gif

Der Fuhrer and the Emperor... though not by their exact design. :poke:

Gunny
06-19-2015, 09:14 AM

Oh you mean like there was no difference between Hitler and Stalin besides what they labeled themselves? Mysoginistic megalomaniacs comes to mind. Putin isn't even that smart. He'd rate at the street thug level around here.

tailfins
06-19-2015, 09:19 AM

One thing I REALLY admire about Canadians, they have it in their DNA to help anyone in distress, no questions asked. Aren't Russians the same way?

fj1200
06-19-2015, 09:56 AM
Oh you mean like there was no difference between Hitler and Stalin besides what they labeled themselves? Mysoginistic megalomaniacs comes to mind. Putin isn't even that smart. He'd rate at the street thug level around here.

I didn't include Stalin because he didn't start it. Though I certainly wouldn't argue against including him. :)

Gunny
06-19-2015, 10:07 AM
I didn't include Stalin because he didn't start it. Though I certainly wouldn't argue against including him. :)

The angst beteen the US and Russia predates Communism.

fj1200
06-19-2015, 10:11 AM
The angst beteen the US and Russia predates Communism.

There's angst and then there's the direct cause of a massive military buildup and expansion into the world.

NightTrain
06-19-2015, 11:55 AM
Well, Balu, when you're a SuperPower, you can demand things. :salute:

Voted4Reagan
06-19-2015, 01:29 PM

Dont forget also the President of the "He-Man-Woman-Haters-Club" and God himself...

Drummond
06-19-2015, 01:41 PM

Well, never mind, Balu. I'm sure that Mother Russia could, and would, send in all the training personnel Ukraine could, er'm, ever 'want' ...

That they'd all be wearing military uniforms, be armed to the teeth themselves, be under strict Russian command, and just happen to all arrive in a substantial number of tanks, is neither here nor there ....:bluegun::bluegun::tank3: