PDA

View Full Version : Imported muslims arriving now in these u.s. Cities

Jeff
06-18-2015, 06:00 AM
This is just what America needs is more trouble. Obama needs to listen to other folks, well that is a understatement, he hasn't so far as why start. But to bring all these folks into American, knowing the connections they may have with different terrorist groups is crazy, let alone we don't have enough work for Americans and we basically have a open sign on our southern border, man I will be glad when Obama is just a bad memory.

Cheering Syrian rebels. The rebel groups are made up of various Sunni factions all vying to replace the Shiite-led government of Bashar al-Assad. The overwhelming majority of “refugees” coming from Syria are also Sunni Muslim.

A few congressmen are fighting to block the planned importation of thousands of Syrian refugees into American cities and towns, arguing that they present a grave security risk because many Syrians have ties to the Sunni rebel groups ISIS and al-Nusra Front.

But the fact is, as President Obama ignores the concerns of U.S. Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas, and others on the House Homeland Security Committee, the Syrians have already started to arrive stateside.
Since January, more than 70 U.S. cities have been on the receiving end of a Syrian visitation.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A3736332&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2015, 08:06 AM
This is just what America needs is more trouble. Obama needs to listen to other folks, well that is a understatement, he hasn't so far as why start. But to bring all these folks into American, knowing the connections they may have with different terrorist groups is crazy, let alone we don't have enough work for Americans and we basically have a open sign on our southern border, man I will be glad when Obama is just a bad memory.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A3736332&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

He deliberately brings in muslim terrorists. I bet these people are selected and processed by a special crew he has making sure most are hardcore muslim radicals but instructed how to appear not to be until after they are processed into the system and already living here.
Its like scraping off cancer cells/viruses from one that is infected and then injecting them into another person.
Either insanity or deliberate seeding my friend--tis' deliberate seeding in my book. -Tyr

Perianne
06-18-2015, 02:55 PM
I know the why, but I still want to ask: why, why, why????