PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Clinton aide provides new emails on Benghazi

Jeff
06-18-2015, 06:18 AM
OK, as I read this article my first thought was, HOW IN THE HECK IS SOMEONE STILL BEING INVESTIGATED FOR A SCANDAL LIKE THIS EVEN THOUGHT OF FOR PRESIDENT. It is time to close this investigation and get on with life, by close it I mean, charge those responsible, charge those that lied, charge those the knowingly misled the American people, and put their butts in jail and throw away the key, forget any office ever again , let alone President. :eek:

A former adviser to Hillary Clinton has turned over about 60 previously undisclosed emails related to Libya and the deadly 2012 siege in Benghazi, according to the leader of the panel investigating the assault.
Sidney Blumenthal has given the House Select Committee on Benghazi “nearly 60 new emails regarding Libya and Benghazi,” panel chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) said in a statement late Monday night.
The roughly 120 pages of messages between Blumenthal and Clinton were produced late Friday in response to a request by the select committee.“These emails were not previously produced to the Committee or released to the public, and they will help inform tomorrow's deposition,” Gowdy said.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/245077-ex-clinton-aide-provides-new-emails-to-benghazi-panel

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2015, 08:20 AM
OK, as I read this article my first thought was, HOW IN THE HECK IS SOMEONE STILL BEING INVESTIGATED FOR A SCANDAL LIKE THIS EVEN THOUGHT OF FOR PRESIDENT. It is time to close this investigation and get on with life, by close it I mean, charge those responsible, charge those that lied, charge those the knowingly misled the American people, and put their butts in jail and throw away the key, forget any office ever again , let alone President. :eek:

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/245077-ex-clinton-aide-provides-new-emails-to-benghazi-panel

The Clinton shills are protected by the globalists. As long as the globalists continue to find them useful nothing will be done.-Tyr