PDA

View Full Version : Nudity

Perianne
06-18-2015, 02:17 PM
Does it bother you to be nude in front of others, or to see other people nude?

Bilgerat
06-18-2015, 02:22 PM
http://kevinkolack.com/nudist.jpg

aboutime
06-18-2015, 03:44 PM
When you really think about it, and consider it. Nudity is actually the One, and Only thing all humans have in common.

Take away the clothing, diapers, skin color, nationality, home of origin, and all we have is a world full of naked people...fighting to prove EACH ONE is better than the other...UNTIL....they are NUDE, and we either laugh, hide, or run away crying. Think about it.

red state
06-18-2015, 03:54 PM
When you really think about it, and consider it. Nudity is actually the One, and Only thing all humans have in common.

Take away the clothing, diapers, skin color, nationality, home of origin, and all we have is a world full of naked people...fighting to prove EACH ONE is better than the other...UNTIL....they are NUDE, and we either laugh, hide, or run away crying. Think about it.

To a point.

Look, you get a very, Very, VERY fine women to take it all off and you've still got a human being with EXTREMELY powerful bargaining tools in order to get what she wants and to intimidate others.....even HATE her. Ha!!!

gabosaurus
06-18-2015, 04:42 PM
Look, you get a very, Very, VERY fine women to take it all off and you've still got a human being with EXTREMELY powerful bargaining tools in order to get what she wants and to intimidate others.....even HATE her. Ha!!!

Typical male sexist viewpoint. Whereas men can just use brute strength and the power of their position.

What gets me is that a movie can have 90 minutes of the most brutal torture and killing of humans imaginable and still be considered safe for family consumption. But add in 30 seconds of nudity and suddenly it become restricted.
Typical right wing puritanism, it is OK to kill someone, but not to love them.

Bilgerat
06-18-2015, 04:46 PM
Typical right wing puritanism, it is OK to kill someone, but not to love them.

<header class="entry-header" style="box-sizing: border-box; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 18.2000007629395px;">Jul 16th, 2014 5:11 pm
</header>100% of Senate Democrats today voted for late-term abortion of babies up to nine months in the womb.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/abortion-poison.png (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/abortion-poison.png)

Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/barbaric-100-of-dem-senators-vote-for-late-term-abortion-up-to-nine-months-of-pregnancy/#ixzz3dS85y7bF

Yeah, "right wing"

WiccanLiberal
06-18-2015, 05:34 PM
Largely depends on the circumstances with me. I tend to wear as little as possible at home. I usually sleep in the buff. I find it more comfortable. I have been to clothing optional beaches and found it very comfortable. No one is really overly interested in bothering anyone else. One occasion when I was a little evil, I recall I had a gyno appointment and the office nurse asked if I would mind a medical student observing. She knew I was a nurse and understood the difficulty of getting some patients to agree so I said sure. So little predoctor Doogie came in. This guy looked like he had never seen an actual real live naked woman before. And I proceeded to make eye contact and he turned redder and redder and couldn't decide where to look and the more embarrassed he got the worse I got. My doc finally realized what I was up to and said "Please stop that!" I just grinned and said :Ah damn Jerry, you gotta let me have a little fun. He needs to learn to handle all kinds."

aboutime
06-18-2015, 08:12 PM
To a point.

There's a reason they call it the oldest profession. The greatest, and most effective bargaining tool is, and always has been...a woman. Just ask any man who is STILL interested in women. Unlike Former Olympic medal winner Bruce-etta????:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2015, 08:19 PM

Not if she is pretty, sexy and we are about to do some monkey dancing together.
Of course now all that happens with my wife and none other..
Naked women are gifts to we poor needy men!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
And we gotzzzzzzzzz neeeeeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - ;)-Tyr

tailfins
06-18-2015, 08:26 PM

I'm considerate enough not to cause people to lose their lunch by seeing me in a state of undress.

Voted4Reagan
06-18-2015, 08:54 PM
Largely depends on the circumstances with me. I tend to wear as little as possible at home. I usually sleep in the buff. I find it more comfortable. I have been to clothing optional beaches and found it very comfortable. No one is really overly interested in bothering anyone else. One occasion when I was a little evil, I recall I had a gyno appointment and the office nurse asked if I would mind a medical student observing. She knew I was a nurse and understood the difficulty of getting some patients to agree so I said sure. So little predoctor Doogie came in. This guy looked like he had never seen an actual real live naked woman before. And I proceeded to make eye contact and he turned redder and redder and couldn't decide where to look and the more embarrassed he got the worse I got. My doc finally realized what I was up to and said "Please stop that!" I just grinned and said :Ah damn Jerry, you gotta let me have a little fun. He needs to learn to handle all kinds."

I will confirm.... she sleeps in the Buff.

Dr Doogie still sends Xmas Cards...... LOL

Noir
06-19-2015, 06:52 AM
No, and no.
No one shoul be ashamed of their body, or others bodies.