PDA

View Full Version : Such ugly human beings

tailfins
06-18-2015, 09:59 PM
I'm just amazed how ugly some people on this forum are. Does anyone else see the irony of heaping on abuse to tell somebody they need to be a "better human being"? Shame on you! Unless you volunteer in a prison ministry, you too wall off parts of society. I thank you people for reminding me that parts of society are only to be dealt with via brute force. For example, if a neighbor's dog is barking too late at night, you can go talk to them. Or.... you can report them to the homeowner's association, then code enforcement, then the police, escalating to criminal charges and a lawsuit to compensate for loss of peaceful enjoyment. If I think there aren't people can be dealt with by other than adverse action, I'm fooling myself. To use a phrase a Director once used as a guideline to deal with incompetent finger-pointers looking to shift blame: "Don't engage, forward all their e-mails to me". There's are part of society where it's important to remember: "Don't engage."

jimnyc
06-19-2015, 08:24 AM
Don't engage. Use ignore button. Don't start threads like this one which only serves to draw attention.

I believe all this "abuse" disappears if you use the ignore function, or at least 90% of it. Same goes both ways.

tailfins
06-19-2015, 08:37 AM
Don't engage. Use ignore button. Don't start threads like this one which only serves to draw attention.

I believe all this "abuse" disappears if you use the ignore function, or at least 90% of it. Same goes both ways.

Thanks for the reminder. I always keep in mind how DP can translate into real life. In our support group the common thread is that interacting with people is more trouble than it's worth. The psychologists spends much of the session convincing the group otherwise. The psychologist is even taken aback by how litigious I am. He shook his head when I said I agree that people are often worth interacting with .... via a process server (court officer)! Of course I wouldn't engage somebody that had no money and hadn't done enough against me to initiate criminal charges against them.

Gunny
06-19-2015, 08:42 AM
I'm just amazed how ugly some people on this forum are. Does anyone else see the irony of heaping on abuse to tell somebody they need to be a "better human being"? Shame on you! Unless you volunteer in a prison ministry, you too wall off parts of society. I thank you people for reminding me that parts of society are only to be dealt with via brute force. For example, if a neighbor's dog is barking too late at night, you can go talk to them. Or.... you can report them to the homeowner's association, then code enforcement, then the police, escalating to criminal charges and a lawsuit to compensate for loss of peaceful enjoyment. If I think there aren't people can be dealt with by other than adverse action, I'm fooling myself. To use a phrase a Director once used as a guideline to deal with incompetent finger-pointers looking to shift blame: "Don't engage, forward all their e-mails to me". There's are part of society where it's important to remember: "Don't engage."

Look, asshole, I am the one that gets to melt down around here, not you. Get off my soapbox and stop trying to steal my f-ing thunder.

Jeez, nobody can have anything around here without some fucktard trying to steal it.

Here's finger pointing 101: When you point one finger out, 3 are pointing back at YOU.

Now, do you need a calm, soothing ointment for whatever ailment hurts you the most?

fj1200
06-19-2015, 08:50 AM

You've developed an ignore feature whereby people can ignore their own imagination when it's wrong?!? Sweet, that's a billion-dollar idea. :poke:

jimnyc
06-19-2015, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the reminder. I always keep in mind how DP can translate into real life. In our support group the common thread is that interacting with people is more trouble than it's worth. The psychologists spends much of the session convincing the group otherwise. The psychologist is even taken aback by how litigious I am. He shook his head when I said I agree that people are often worth interacting with .... via a process server (court officer)! Of course I wouldn't engage somebody that had no money and hadn't done enough against me to initiate criminal charges against them.

Here's my question though ----- do you even give a crap about anyone here?

I come here of course to discuss politics and other issues, as well as have fun with the folks I've gotten to know over the years. It's not always a bowl of cherries... But you come off very adversarial at times. Like you don't give a crap about anyone here, nor how they will respond to the things you sometimes write. You say others are ugly, but you yourself often write some very ugly things.

It's one thing to become adversarial after a long debate, or a heated discussion of sorts, but at times it would seem you come out swinging for the fences with a Louisville Slugger for little to no reason.

jimnyc
06-19-2015, 09:04 AM
You've developed an ignore feature whereby people can ignore their own imagination when it's wrong?!? Sweet, that's a billion-dollar idea. :poke:

Indirectly. If I place someone on ignore, then I don't see their crap, which sometimes causes me to have convulsions and then weird shit goes on inside my head. (happens mostly with reading Gabby's crap).

Gunny
06-19-2015, 09:07 AM

Wait. I want in on this. I can ignore my own imagination? Sweet.:laugh:

Gunny
06-19-2015, 09:09 AM
Indirectly. If I place someone on ignore, then I don't see their crap, which sometimes causes me to have convulsions and then weird shit goes on inside my head. (happens mostly with reading Gabby's crap).

Gabby doesn't have a monopoly on stupid shit that makes your eyeballs roll backwards. :laugh:

tailfins
06-19-2015, 09:15 AM

I come here of course to discuss politics and other issues, as well as have fun with the folks I've gotten to know over the years. It's not always a bowl of cherries... But you come off very adversarial at times. Like you don't give a crap about anyone here, nor how they will respond to the things you sometimes write. You say others are ugly, but you yourself often write some very ugly things.

It's one thing to become adversarial after a long debate, or a heated discussion of sorts, but at times it would seem you come out swinging for the fences with a Louisville Slugger for little to no reason.

I think attempting to learn to give a crap about someone on here would be a worthwhile endeavor. Even if I can't, trying to simulate that with "act as if" is a skill worth having.

tailfins
06-19-2015, 09:16 AM
Look, asshole, I am the one that gets to melt down around here, not you. Get off my soapbox and stop trying to steal my f-ing thunder.

Jeez, nobody can have anything around here without some fucktard trying to steal it.

Here's finger pointing 101: When you point one finger out, 3 are pointing back at YOU.

Now, do you need a calm, soothing ointment for whatever ailment hurts you the most?

SIR, YES SIR. :salute:

Kathianne
06-19-2015, 09:17 AM

At times? LOL! He is either indulging on saying how great he is or how great foreign folks are and how 'Anglos suck'; or how like Muslims, his knowing of God's will is just (maybe) a tad below God's own.

Oh yeah, he also explains how women really, really are bad. Just horrible.

tailfins
06-19-2015, 09:22 AM
At times? LOL! He is either indulging on saying how great he is or how great foreign folks are and how 'Anglos suck'; or how like Muslims, his knowing of God's will is just (maybe) a tad below God's own.

Oh yeah, he also explains how women really, really are bad. Just horrible.

There's no teacher like experience. And ... is it my fault the Sunday School teacher's lessons sink in so well? I always thought being a quick study was an asset. While my two half sisters would leave in handcuffs if they ever darkened my doorstep, I'm grateful for the insider's view how many women operate. Of course, not knowing me in person, there's one survival tactic you don't know about. NEVER turn down needed assistance, irrespective of the source. At Harvard, they paid me market rates. I had a coach that successful led me to be successful on a team that was two-thirds gay guys.

Gunny
06-19-2015, 09:34 AM
There's no teacher like experience. And ... is it my fault the Sunday School teacher's lessons sink in so well? I always thought being a quick study was an asset. While my two half sisters would leave in handcuffs if they ever darkened my doorstep, I'm grateful for the insider's view how many women operate.

The point is, we ALL care. That doesn't mean we have to get along nor agree on everything. That's something that's lost to time on the internet. We've been at each other's throats over the years. Yet we STILL tolerate one another. I can't stand having a conversation with my brother, but don't fuck with him.

Stop trying to force your way in and just fit in.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-19-2015, 10:45 AM

Ugly huh?
This from a guy posting a pic of a stapler... :laugh:

While you and your little buddy shill for the muslims some of us dare speak truth about them and the obama.
To which you ignorantly try to present a defense of evil while you claim some holy experience and knowledge greater than anybody here.

Here is a hint hoss, if you defend evil you yourself are evil.. yes, its just that damn simple.
Now ignore that and keep on crying how great muslim murdering savages are because you work in an office with a few of them!

You are about as dense as a piece of lead sometimes.
Google could educate you but in your delusion you think you need not facts to make important informed decisions but instead personal experience with
vermin(in an office) that didn't kill you means they are ok.
That and your very skewed view of women point to you being mentally messed up IMHO.-Tyr