PDA

View Full Version : A refocus thanks to Jim and Gunny

tailfins
06-19-2015, 10:40 AM
I understand that's one's value to society is the problems ones solves minus the problems they cause. I may not be in the "feelings" business or even the "caring" business. However, I can be in the problem solving business. Inside of that paradigm, how can one add value to DP?

jimnyc
06-19-2015, 11:04 AM
Instead of trying to figure people out, or solving problems - just let go of that crap.

Read through what interests you and then reply. You dwell WAY too much. You think of things WAY too much. You try to problem solve on things that simply don't need solving.

And a hint: When you try to figure other people out, and voice your disapproval in any manner whatsoever - they will not like you. You may say you don't care about that, but it's those things that bring us to the threads as of late.

Abbey Marie
06-19-2015, 11:09 AM
"Learn to be kind and caring, you worthless piece of crap" - Guess which DP member.

Is your new signature line part of your nascent "refocus"?

jimnyc
06-19-2015, 11:11 AM

I fell for it and just did a search to see who wrote it, and nothing came back in my searches.

Voted4Reagan
06-19-2015, 11:19 AM
Another "TEST" by Tailfins....

Ignore it folks...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-19-2015, 11:26 AM
I understand that's one's value to society is the problems ones solves minus the problems they cause. I may not be in the "feelings" business or even the "caring" business. However, I can be in the problem solving business. Inside of that paradigm, how can one add value to DP?

How, you ask?

A start would be not treat people liker lab rats. Stop defending murdering bastards as innocent victims themselves and try using Google more!!!
You do silly crap and expect applause and handshakes. Does not work that way junior..
So a gay man(muslim) once kissed you and now you say all gays(muslims) are great..
Know this , even if in willful ignorance you aid evil , your are by default engaging in evil yourself. Let Google be your friend..

Wake up, quit being childish and try to learn that females are not opponents because they are female. They are each individuals that have strengths and weaknesses like we ALL do!
That-ALL- definitely includes we males... -Tyr

Voted4Reagan
06-19-2015, 11:29 AM
I fell for it and just did a search to see who wrote it, and nothing came back in my searches.

He fabricates all the time...

Kathianne
06-19-2015, 11:29 AM

Ignore it folks...
Another test, another attempt to kiss up to those he thinks are his buddies. As I've said, his claims of 'no feelings' are shown false with threads he starts and threats he makes.

Drummond
06-19-2015, 11:30 AM
Instead of trying to figure people out, or solving problems - just let go of that crap.

Read through what interests you and then reply. You dwell WAY too much. You think of things WAY too much. You try to problem solve on things that simply don't need solving.

And a hint: When you try to figure other people out, and voice your disapproval in any manner whatsoever - they will not like you. You may say you don't care about that, but it's those things that bring us to the threads as of late.

I agree with most of this. Reading through what interests me, then replying .. that sums up my approach quite neatly.

I'd suggest, though, that it's not so much TRYING to figure someone out that could be a problem, since if you're still trying to make the effort, this gives others a 'comfort zone' area which has potential for a pacification-effect between exchanges. No ... far worse than this, in my experience, is when you absolutely HAVE figured someone out, that person is well aware of it, and the conclusion denies that person either room for, or the means to, work within any convenient 'comfort zone' at all. Depending on the person in question, latitude for contention arising from a successful and revealing study can be remarkably extreme.

Perhaps it's better to just test out the value of one's thoughts than indulge oneself in completing revealing analyses, for that very reason ?

Voted4Reagan
06-19-2015, 11:34 AM

His sig isn't what was written...

This was the original quote...

You seemingly go out of your way to be a jerk, a misogynist, a troll, a bigot, an emotionless pile of crap and a general all around provocateur. You revel in the negative attention you receive and you could care less whose feelings you hurt with you comments.

I know.... I wrote it in his "ANALYZE" test thread....

and I stand by it

tailfins
06-19-2015, 11:42 AM

Good catch. On mobile. Will fix tonight.

Voted4Reagan
06-19-2015, 11:46 AM

You're a liar

Make sure you use the whole quote...

Here it is...

You seemingly go out of your way to be a jerk, a misogynist, a troll, a bigot, an emotionless pile of crap and a general all around provocateur. You revel in the negative attention you receive and you could care less whose feelings you hurt with you comments.

Abbey Marie
06-19-2015, 11:59 AM
You're a liar

Make sure you use the whole quote...

Here it is...

I don't see the phrase, "learn to be kind an caring".
Either his sig is from someone else, or he misquoted you.

Voted4Reagan
06-19-2015, 12:15 PM
I don't see the phrase, "learn to be kind an caring".
Either his sig is from someone else, or he misquoted you.

he intentionally changed it.... there was no mistake.

He is "TESTING" again

darin
06-19-2015, 12:23 PM
Is this a 'Look at me!!' thread??

(shrug)

I bring truth and awesomesauce. :)

gabosaurus
06-19-2015, 12:26 PM
https://tenacarlos.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/jesus-wepting.jpg?hc_location=ufi

NightTrain
06-19-2015, 12:40 PM

Yep. He's kicked into High Gear to troll his way into getting attention.

Does your cup of awesomesauce runneth over?

Voted4Reagan
06-19-2015, 12:57 PM
http://preview.images.memegenerator.net/Instance/Preview?imageID=2706577&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=One%20does%20not%20Simply&text1=%22TEST%22%20fellow%20Board%20Members&text2=&text3=

Gunny
06-19-2015, 01:23 PM

Ignore it folks...

Your favorite game. Ignoring anyone who tells you that you are no different than he is.

Gunny
06-19-2015, 01:25 PM

Stop apologizing. Believe what you believe, but be prepared to back it up if you post it.

Abbey Marie
06-19-2015, 01:41 PM

(shrug)

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/56323774.jpg

Kathianne
06-19-2015, 02:23 PM
Stop apologizing. Believe what you believe, but be prepared to back it up if you post it.

Exactly where did he apologize to anyone, ever? He's not you, I can't believe you identify with him.

Voted4Reagan
06-19-2015, 06:58 PM
Exactly where did he apologize to anyone, ever?

Answer - NEVER

tailfins
06-19-2015, 07:11 PM

Fixed.

indago
06-19-2015, 07:49 PM
https://tenacarlos.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/jesus-wepting.jpg?hc_location=ufi

"Not this shit again..."