PDA

View Full Version : Walking on Eggshells

Gunny
06-19-2015, 01:58 PM
It has recently been brought to my attention that people think they have to walk on eggshells around me.

REALLY?

I've spent 15 years trying to not understand you pussy-ass civilians. Bunch of whiny-ass wimps. OMG, we can't drink the milk because it expired yesterday. GMAFB. (This is how you do this shit @tailfins). They know I go psycho every once in awhile and just ignore me.

You civilians need to have to suffer. Two MRE's a day. My cat eats more than that shit. 110+ weather with flies so big you'd swear they were rats.

Sing your song and dance to someone else. I have to walk on eggshells. Pretending I understand you undisciplined civilian ass fucks. Even those who are so-called "conservative". Y'all like to send us off to do your dirty work; yet, we get treated like shit when we get back. Not even an effort to understand that which you created because getting off the sofa might inconvenience you.

I can't have a Marine sense of humor. I can't do jack shit without some PC bullshit attached to it.

Karma's a bitch, and I can only pray it works.

Well (pay attention @tailfins) fuck you all. And I mean this in the most respectful manner. :)

LongTermGuy
06-19-2015, 02:08 PM
It has recently been brought to my attention that people think they have to walk on eggshells around me.

REALLY?

I've spent 15 years trying to not understand you pussy-ass civilians. Bunch of whiny-ass wimps. OMG, we can't drink the milk because it expired yesterday. GMAFB. (This is how you do this shit @tailfins). They know I go psycho every once in awhile and just ignore me.

You civilians need to have to suffer. Two MRE's a day. My cat eats more than that shit. 110+ weather with flies so big you'd swear they were rats.

Sing your song and dance to someone else. I have to walk on eggshells. Pretending I understand you undisciplined civilian ass fucks. Even those who are so-called "conservative". Y'all like to send us off to do your dirty work; yet, we get treated like shit when we get back. Not even an effort to understand that which you created because getting off the sofa might inconvenience you.

I can't have a Marine sense of humor. I can't do jack shit without some PC bullshit attached to it.

Well (pay attention @tailfins) fuck you all. And I mean this in the most respectful manner. :)

*Who are these people....and what are they afraid of happening to them? You big bad bully you!:laugh:

*Seriously....we are on the internet...unless you become a "ghost in the machine" you cant lay a hand on them....words are just words which can be fired back both way.....so Fuck you back...and I mean this with respect....:)

NightTrain
06-19-2015, 02:12 PM
Fuck you very much, Gunny.

That is all.

SassyLady
06-19-2015, 02:22 PM
Gunny,

I've known you for quite some time .... over a decade. And yes, I ignore you on your "psycho" rants. I will say, however, that your rants seem more often, last longer and are more vile as the years pass. The sad part of all this is that, at times, you have some interesting and on the point observations/contributions. I often miss those because I'm trying to skip past the pyscho BS that you spew when you are pissed at someone.

Perhaps you should ignore those that piss you off rather than the rest of us having to ignore you because you are off on another rant, and in the process missing something profound you might have to say.

I am a civilian but was military wife for over 20 years so I think I qualify for the suffering you say we need to experience. I may not have had to eat the MRE's, or sit in the heat or experience the death of a fellow soldier ... and only a spouse can relate to this ... seeing the pain our loved ones go through is devastating. I think the hardest thing I've ever done is to be the support system my husband needed during these times.

Gunny, there are many, many returning vets that do not have an attitude of "GFY" just because civilians don't "get" them. I truly do think you take it to the extreme at times.

LongTermGuy
06-19-2015, 02:33 PM
`I feel deep inside Gunny means well....he has been here awhile....he says it like it is...*(Hell we all have moods and emotions)....At least he aint all ate up holding his back...How far moods and emotions go is up to Jimmy and admins...and the person spilling them...As far as moods and emotions...I am one of the worst....I am one moody "MF"....Thank God Im still here...all of us see each other here daily and put up with one another.....Its almost like Family!:laugh:

Gunny
06-19-2015, 02:49 PM
Gunny,

I've known you for quite some time .... over a decade. And yes, I ignore you on your "psycho" rants. I will say, however, that your rants seem more often, last longer and are more vile as the years pass. The sad part of all this is that, at times, you have some interesting and on the point observations/contributions. I often miss those because I'm trying to skip past the pyscho BS that you spew when you are pissed at someone.

Perhaps you should ignore those that piss you off rather than the rest of us having to ignore you because you are off on another rant, and in the process missing something profound you might have to say.

I am a civilian but was military wife for over 20 years so I think I qualify for the suffering you say we need to experience. I may not have had to eat the MRE's, or sit in the heat or experience the death of a fellow soldier ... and only a spouse can relate to this ... seeing the pain our loved ones go through is devastating. I think the hardest thing I've ever done is to be the support system my husband needed during these times.

Gunny, there are many, many returning vets that do not have an attitude of "GFY" just because civilians don't "get" them. I truly do think you take it to the extreme at times.

I'd rather be me than you.

Not enough attention goes to military wives who have to put up with us when we get home. Not to mention y'all are the be-all end-all at home when we're gone. If anyone deserves a medal, it's YOU. And knowing you as long as I have, I'd rather just have my family back. All I have to do is sit in a cage until they turn me loose. You women-folk have to do everything else.

The people that send us out to do their dirty work and don't care about what they're ripping apart suck. I'd at least like to win.

WiccanLiberal
06-19-2015, 03:33 PM
I don't mean to step on anyone else's toes in this. It occurs to me that none of us really knows the pain in another's soul. Ours may be in some ways like it but never the same. Perhaps we need to all cut each other some slack and understand that pain just IS. Trying to decide if one person has had worse than another is a pointless exercise. We all hurt and, for each if us, there is a "worst" and that is very subjective. Again, I am sorry if this is not what some want to hear but I try to empathize with most points of view. And what I have heard throughout my life is thousands of people saying that 'nobody understands the degree of my pain' for whatever reason. Maybe true, but I acknowledge that pain is a universal factor in the human condition and I hope for healing for everyone's pain. I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Gunny
06-19-2015, 04:04 PM
Who was it that said they understood girls? :laugh:

Perianne
06-19-2015, 05:06 PM

I do. :)

hjmick
06-19-2015, 05:11 PM
Eggshells? Who are you again?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-19-2015, 05:52 PM

REALLY?

Eat the damn eggs, toss the egg shells in the garbage can. Some of us know and appreciate the massive sacrifices our service members make (give) and must endure in order to serve.
Raw deals come in many sizes and versions amigo. I have no doubt about you having gotten a raw deal.
Perhaps far worse than most civilians but you know this, some soldiers came back minus legs , arms and other body parts, they have it worst methinks.
You rant, I respect that need as I rant often myself.
I've myself been thru some pretty bad crap in my life and try my best not to spread any of it onto others here.
How well we manage to do that is another matter..

And ffkk you too , very much amigo. ;)
Tailfins should pay attention but methinks he laughs at us both.. --Tyr

Bilgerat
06-19-2015, 05:56 PM

http://giantgag.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/dont-try-to-unestand-women-they-understand-eachothr-and-they-hate-eachother.jpg

gabosaurus
06-19-2015, 06:08 PM
Gunny, are you testing us?

Abbey Marie
06-19-2015, 06:48 PM
I think there are some excellent responses here, and I could not do any better.

So, suffice to say,

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF0vY1uxZ02nypPdakcyyg50qiGA1t6 vwQrWkOHtqOXxrvpoHv

tailfins
06-19-2015, 07:16 PM

REALLY?

Thanks Gunny, for your wisdom.

Jeff
06-19-2015, 11:20 PM

REALLY?

Beautifully said Gunny, :laugh:

OOO yea and Fu** you to, :laugh: also in a respectful manner. :laugh:

Jeff
06-19-2015, 11:24 PM
Gunny, are you testing us?

:lol::lol: Now that's good:lol::lol:

He is teaching tf and apparently tf is teaching him about testing us. :laugh:

I seriously feel violated now. :laugh::laugh:

LongTermGuy
06-20-2015, 12:36 AM
:lol::lol: Now that's good:lol::lol:

He is teaching tf and apparently tf is teaching him about testing us. :laugh:

I seriously feel violated now. :laugh::laugh:

You been actin kinda slutty lately .....:laugh::laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-20-2015, 12:49 AM
You been actin kinda slutty lately .....:laugh::laugh:

True, he even got his panties in a wad about the gabby too. ;)
I think tha boy hasn't been eating his Wheaties and maybe is going a little Jenner on us too! :laugh:
Good Lord, please keep him away from Jim!--Tyr

Jeff
06-20-2015, 01:01 AM
True, he even got his panties in a wad about the gabby too. ;)
I think tha boy hasn't been eating his Wheaties and maybe is going a little Jenner on us too! :laugh:
Good Lord, please keep him away from Jim!--Tyr

Well at least I haven't gotten to picking daisy's and writing poetry, :laugh: I still know how to do the right thing without all the gimmicks. :cool:

Noir
06-20-2015, 04:11 AM
I'm not in the least bit surprised that some members find your postings too much. You're far too eager to start flaming, launch personal or generalised attacks etc.

You may put it down to 'military humour' etc. but its no way for a civil person to act, and just because its being said on the internet does't make it any less deplorable.

Jeff
06-20-2015, 06:14 AM
I'm not in the least bit surprised that some members find your postings too much. You're far too eager to start flaming, launch personal or generalised attacks etc.

You may put it down to 'military humour' etc. but its no way for a civil person to act, and just because its being said on the internet does't make it any less deplorable.

Noir with some posters I would agree, Gunny on the other hand isn't directing his words at anyone in particular, unless you think only one was walking on Egg shells. Gunny tells you what he is thinking with his smear on it, as in the Marines many can't handle it, but I honestly don't think he means it as a personally attack, unless of course he attacks you personally and then yea, your 100% correct, but Gunny makes no bones about when he attacks, personally I applaud a man that you know exactly where you stand with him.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-20-2015, 08:19 AM
Well at least I haven't gotten to picking daisy's and writing poetry, :laugh: I still know how to do the right thing without all the gimmicks. :cool:

The ladies like the poetic words and honey will always get you more loving than vinegar my friend, so will the flowers.
Whatever works to keep 'em happy , works for me.
And now I have only one to please when once in my life it was near a dozen at a time.
Yes, once I was into full time action and wild cranking ways.. The good ole days of a wild, wild youth..
Fun to remember but I wouldn't want to ever go back there now that I have my beautiful darling wife!! -Tyr

tailfins
06-20-2015, 09:53 AM

I'm not laughing at either of you. My litmus test is: Is this person taking me to a good place? With all due respect, Tyr, if I went where you wanted to take me, I would be living in poverty. I think Gunny is working on teaching me some valuable things. I don't care how much Gunny explodes, he's offering some gold in the form of wisdom. I want that gold.

Voted4Reagan
06-20-2015, 10:02 AM
i'm not laughing at either of you. My litmus test is: Is this person taking me to a good place? With all due respect, tyr, if i went where you wanted to take me, i would be living in poverty. I think gunny is working on teaching me some valuable things. I don't care how much gunny explodes, he's offering some gold in the form of wisdom. I want that gold.

this has been another "test" of the tailfins trolling system.

If this post had any meaning or purpose you'd have been shocked.

This concludes this "test"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-20-2015, 10:22 AM
I'm not laughing at either of you. My litmus test is: Is this person taking me to a good place? With all due respect, Tyr, if I went where you wanted to take me, I would be living in poverty. I think Gunny is working on teaching me some valuable things. I don't care how much Gunny explodes, he's offering some gold in the form of wisdom. I want that gold.

Ok, fair enough King Midas. I never stated that having 1.integrity and 2.decency was the way to amass an earthly fortune. I did however point out that you had chosen money/career over both of those. Now seems you've decided admitting such is the way to go.
Just remember this, all earthly treasure of the physical kind (GOLD, ETC.) is as filthy rags to Heaven and you yourself profess to abhor certain wickedness as your being on a path seeking that destination.
If so, you have chosen to take a damn big detour amigo. One very few ever seem to return from .
Happy prospecting amigo... ;) -Tyr

Gunny
06-20-2015, 12:58 PM
Eat the damn eggs, toss the egg shells in the garbage can. Some of us know and appreciate the massive sacrifices our service members make (give) and must endure in order to serve.
Raw deals come in many sizes and versions amigo. I have no doubt about you having gotten a raw deal.
Perhaps far worse than most civilians but you know this, some soldiers came back minus legs , arms and other body parts, they have it worst methinks.
You rant, I respect that need as I rant often myself.
I've myself been thru some pretty bad crap in my life and try my best not to spread any of it onto others here.
How well we manage to do that is another matter..

And ffkk you too , very much amigo. ;)

So rant. My point still stands. I'd rather be me than my wife. You want to give credit where it's due? Give it to a Marine's wife. And I wasn't making this about me. It's about those that sacrifice.

There are 3 days on a float. The beginning, the end, and that LONG -ass MFer in the middle. But I didn't have to sit home, take care of kids, do the laundry, wash the dishes, tuck little Bobby's shirt tail in.

So give what's due to those that have earned it. Military wives have a sh*tty job. Like I said, I'd rather be me. I just get to go out and break stuff.

Noir
06-20-2015, 05:24 PM
Noir with some posters I would agree, Gunny on the other hand isn't directing his words at anyone in particular, unless you think only one was walking on Egg shells. Gunny tells you what he is thinking with his smear on it, as in the Marines many can't handle it, but I honestly don't think he means it as a personally attack, unless of course he attacks you personally and then yea, your 100% correct, but Gunny makes no bones about when he attacks, personally I applaud a man that you know exactly where you stand with him.

I don't know why so many on the board are not acknowledging the truth of the matter of his flaming.

Drummond
06-20-2015, 05:39 PM
I don't know why so many on the board are not acknowledging the truth of the matter of his flaming.

You talk of 'the truth of the matter', Noir, and use that wording as a yardstick for your criticism.

But here's the thing. ARE you addressing only a very blinkered, highly limited, perception of that truth, and judging something you're not qualified to judge ?

I'm not going to claim that I'm, in truth, capable of better judgment than you. But at least, Noir, I know THAT much, and acknowledge my limitations.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-20-2015, 06:03 PM
So rant. My point still stands. I'd rather be me than my wife. You want to give credit where it's due? Give it to a Marine's wife. And I wasn't making this about me. It's about those that sacrifice.

There are 3 days on a float. The beginning, the end, and that LONG -ass MFer in the middle. But I didn't have to sit home, take care of kids, do the laundry, wash the dishes, tuck little Bobby's shirt tail in.

So give what's due to those that have earned it. Military wives have a sh*tty job. Like I said, I'd rather be me. I just get to go out and break stuff.
Acknowledged, when crap splatters it hits the wives hardest. The man faces many tests and pains but the women do so with no way to hit back!
Thats got to be a very tough row to hoe! I couldn't even start to do it, as hitting back has been the only thing that ever seemed to save me..-Tyr

Gunny
07-04-2015, 10:34 AM

Translation: You don't know why people can accept the fact that nobody has to guess what I'm thinking. I'm straight up, to the point and in your face.

Flaming is what fags do with their blue faux-hawks, g-strings and "hey look at me" personna's.

From another standpoint, nobody acknowledges the fact you're a pole-smoking, limp-wristed whiny shit who occasionally loses his pacifier and needs to cry about it on the board. THAT is getting flamed, you walking turnip. Oh, there's a box of lace tissues on the way out.

gabosaurus
07-04-2015, 10:39 AM
Translation: You don't know why people can accept the fact that nobody has to guess what I'm thinking. I'm straight up, to the point and in your face.

Gunny, I rarely (if ever) agree with your viewpoint, but I appreciate the fact that you always speak your mind. Please continue to do so.

Gunny
07-04-2015, 11:52 AM

Need a wipe for all those tears and snot?

Gunny
07-04-2015, 12:03 PM

Who said I was civil? I can tell you I'm not gay. Nor am I going to bow down to you wimpy fucktards.

I say what I want. All you have to do is shut me up. Hasn't happened in 55 years but you're more than able to bring your pink lace pantied ass and give it your best shot.

Gunny
07-04-2015, 12:18 PM

A personal attack would denote caring. Noir is fodder.

Now, if you REALLY want, ask Jim, Darin, Abbey or Kathianne what happens when I launch a personal attack. They have all dealt with me when I get my ass wired up. Noir just wishes he was that important.:laugh:

And I'd have rep'd you but apparently I don't spread it around enough. You're about 98% right.