PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report

NightTrain
06-20-2015, 08:18 PM
No King Salmon in the river yet, which is a bummer... but that just means the trout are that much hungrier!

Jeff
06-20-2015, 08:20 PM
Picture perfect, looks like a post card NT. Beautiful.

NightTrain
06-20-2015, 08:21 PM
My son petting a Rainbow.

NightTrain
06-20-2015, 08:24 PM
My brother and his daughter... her first fish of the year.

Tomorrow we'll head downriver and see if we can't find a few Kings.

NightTrain
06-20-2015, 08:26 PM
Picture perfect, looks like a post card NT. Beautiful.

Thanks man. This Samsung doesn't do half bad... and the LTE is nice to have out here in the boonies.

Jeff
06-20-2015, 08:30 PM
NT do you smoke all the salmon like they do on all those living Alaska shows I watch ?? Yes they are some of my favorite shows.

Living Alaska
Buying Alaska
Mountain men ( actually only part of it is in Alaska, the other guys live in other beautiful are's )
Alaska living
Yukon man

That is just a few that I record each week, :laugh: but everyone of them smoke the Salmon so they have food throughout the winter.

NightTrain
06-20-2015, 09:00 PM
I guess we do about 50/50 with smoking and fresh. Sharon's brother is the smokehouse master, so I just keep him supplied.

Funny thing is, I don't even eat salmon. I bring it back and give it away - I just like catching them!

Kathianne
06-21-2015, 04:04 AM
No King Salmon in the river yet, which is a bummer... but that just means the trout are that much hungrier!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7369&stc=1
Great pic of the kids! What do I notice? Footwear! We have waders, flip flops, and running shoes! LOL! The one in flip flops is a keeper, low maintenance!

NightTrain
06-21-2015, 04:25 AM
Great pic of the kids! What do I notice? Footwear! We have waders, flip flops, and running shoes! LOL! The one in flip flops is a keeper, low maintenance!

There's no point in forcing my son to wear rubber boots because he'll be over the tops of them within 2 minutes flat. He has the same size feet as me now, and he's forbidden to wear my knee-highs or waders.... every time he does, I end up with a muddy & wet foot the next time I stick a foot into them. I hate wet waders!

Besides, like every 12 year old boy, he's happiest when soaking wet and covered in mud.

CSM
06-21-2015, 04:32 AM
I like the can in the pocket.

Kathianne
06-21-2015, 04:33 AM
Like you, I had 3 kids-all a bit less than 2 years apart. Somehow they all outgrew shoes at the same time, cause of much budget wrecked nail biting on a single mom! LOL! We won't even address 'soccer shoes', 'football shoes', 'cross country running shoes,' ...I think I was traumatized! :laugh:

Kathianne
06-21-2015, 05:01 AM
I like the can in the pocket.
LOL! I didn't even notice that! Very practical. I need to learn to 'look up!'

Jeff
06-21-2015, 07:33 AM
I guess we do about 50/50 with smoking and fresh. Sharon's brother is the smokehouse master, so I just keep him supplied.

Funny thing is, I don't even eat salmon. I bring it back and give it away - I just like catching them!

Dang NT, I am no big fan of Salmon myself but then again we don't get it fresh like you do, when I watch them either fillet them or cut them into steaks I must admit i immediately get hungry. :laugh: