PDA

View Full Version : The 'Roof Manifesto' Why?

Kathianne
06-21-2015, 05:46 AM
It seems that Dylan had immersed himself in the hateful pools that some just seem to love. The whole idea of 'supremacy' regarding race is a manifestation of insecurities. Doesn't matter if it's white, black, oriental, or sex supremacy, it's insecurities made philosophy. While some just spout off on other's 'inferiority,' seems Dylan felt compelled to act upon what he'd learned.

It seems his family life was not good, father twice divorced with some accusations of domestic violence. Roof dropped out of school in the 9th grade, seems he found comfort in white supremacy sites, to replace the family. Funny how that is the same rationale often found in those that join violent gangs:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/authorities-investigate-whether-racist-manifesto-was-written-by-sc-gunman/2015/06/20/f0bd3052-1762-11e5-9ddc-e3353542100c_story.html

Dylann Roof’s racist manifesto: ‘I have no choice’

Authorities said Saturday that the man accused of killing nine African Americans in a venerable Charleston, S.C., church left a racist manifesto targeting blacks, Jews and Hispanics on his Web site, a white supremacist broadside that also appears to offer a rationale for the shootings.

The lengthy declaration, loaded with offensive racial characterizations of blacks and others, includes the conclusion that “someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.”

“I have no choice,” states part of that final section, titled “An Explanation.” “I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is [the] most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country.”

The manifesto unearthed Saturday states that “the event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case,” which, a friend of Roof’s said Saturday, is a theme he has spoken of before. Martin, an unarmed black high school student, was fatally shot in 2012 by George Zimmerman in a racially charged case in Florida. Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer who said he acted in self-defense, was found not guilty of second-degree murder.

But the vast majority of the rant, which displays some unusually sophisticated language if all of it was written by Roof, a ninth-grade dropout, reveals a deep hatred of minorities — particularly blacks — and a strong belief in racist stereotypes.

“Negroes have lower Iqs, lower impulse control, and higher testosterone levels in generals,” the manifesto declares. “These three things alone are a recipe for violent behavior.” (hmmm, seems we've heard this before)

It observes that “if we could somehow destroy the jewish identity, then they wouldn’t cause much of a problem” and that there are “good hispanics and bad hispanics,” many of whom, it says, “are White.”

“But they are still our enemies,” the section on Hispanics concludes.

The manifesto says the group’s Web site was the first one encountered in a Google search for “black on White crime.”

“I was in disbelief,” it states. “At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?”

On Saturday, the CCC’s Web site appeared to have been taken down. A description on the group’s Facebook page says that its members believe that the United States is a Christian nation and that Americans are part of the European people. The page, which has 558 members, notes that its members also believe in “racial integrity.”

Perianne
06-21-2015, 07:19 AM
I have been instructed by many that all races are equal.

Jeff
06-21-2015, 07:29 AM
I read a interview with one of Roof's friends saying how he was a great guy, but they lost contact about a year and a half ago, the guy went on to say how Roof's Mom was a sweetheart and how she had taken the gun that Roof bought ( with birthday money ) the guy was black and he said if he had known Roof's feelings or felt he felt that way at all they wouldn't of been friends.

I believe we will never no the truth, like I said a supposed long time friend ( a black kid at that ) posted the above, and now you have this, they don't seem to coincide together. I think what ever sells is what will be in the media.

revelarts
06-21-2015, 04:58 PM
I read a interview with one of Roof's friends saying how he was a great guy, but they lost contact about a year and a half ago, the guy went on to say how Roof's Mom was a sweetheart and how she had taken the gun that Roof bought ( with birthday money ) the guy was black and he said if he had known Roof's feelings or felt he felt that way at all they wouldn't of been friends.

I believe we will never no the truth, like I said a supposed long time friend ( a black kid at that ) posted the above, and now you have this, they don't seem to coincide together. I think what ever sells is what will be in the media.
in other articles i posted it seems he says he had a change of heart about blacks... to say the least.
so why did he tell the women in the church the things he did, if he didn't have a serious turn at some point?
and the killing themselves seem to put a point on it.

I'm not one to discount media plants, gov't smears or full on conspiracies and the like and
I don't think we should paint Roof's beliefs any worse than they seem but i don't think we should try to soft sell what it does appear he said and wrote. And took pictures of himself promoting.

not sure why we should.
is it better if he's NOT a racist? is he going to give GOOD racist a bad name or something? Does it mean there are no killer racist if he's not really racist? I'm not sure why we're promoting doubts here.

Max R.
06-21-2015, 09:32 PM
....I'm not one to discount media plants, gov't smears or full on conspiracies and the like and
I don't think we should paint Roof's beliefs any worse than they seem but i don't think we should try to soft sell what it does appear he said and wrote. And took pictures of himself promoting.....
I'm one to discount conspiracy theory nonsense. In the case of Roof, any time a person has a relatively sudden change of thinking, meaning less than a year, it usually means either something traumatic in their lives (think PTSD or losing a close relative to crime) or mental illness - a tumor or adult onset mental disorder: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2848458/

Which is more likely? A person is sick f*ck or there is a government conspiracy?

We live in "the Information Age". This is both good and bad. Awesome since we have a world of knowledge at our finger tips, but bad because it's so easy to overloaded with information. While spectacular (not in a good way), this murder of 9 human beings pales in comparison to the 90+ Americans who die each day on the roads (a third of which are alcohol related) and the 44 Americans who are murdered each day. That's 360 dead from car accidents and 176 murdered since last Thursday. Where is the grief for them? Where is the 24 hour news coverage? It doesn't exist because those deaths are considered mundane by the public. Remember what was in the news just before this tragedy? Rachel Dolezal. She's still there in Spokane, but the roving public eye now has something else to latch onto. Same goes for ISIS. They're still murdering and butchering in Iraq and Syria.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/accidental-injury.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm

While it remains to be seen if Dylann Roof is truly mentally ill, the fact remains that we don't have a cure for that level of illness. He, like "Old Yeller", must be put down since he is a living danger to others and there is nothing to be done to cure him.

gabosaurus
06-21-2015, 10:00 PM
I have been instructed by many that all races are equal.

What is unfortunate is that you (and many others) fail to believe such.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-21-2015, 10:22 PM
What is unfortunate is that you (and many others) fail to believe such.

No race is superior because we all are humans. Yet clearly individuals are superior to each other in accordance to what is being measured at the time between them.
Education, culture , family and personal choices all conspire to create people not EQUAL!
Thats people not races.. We may have judgments made about races but we should judge people individually.
How well we adhere to or ever even try to do that is another matter IMHO.
This killer is a crazy bastard, his mistaken beliefs are actually not relevant other than to point to his insanity IMHO.-Tyr

LongTermGuy
06-21-2015, 10:35 PM
No race is superior because we all are humans. Yet clearly individuals are superior to each other in accordance to what is being measured at the time between them.
Education, culture , family and personal choices all conspire to create people not EQUAL!
Thats people not races.. We may have judgments made about races but we should judge people individually.
How well we adhere to or ever even try to do that is another matter IMHO.
This killer is a crazy bastard, his mistaken beliefs are actually not relevant other than to point to his insanity IMHO.-Tyr

:clap::clap::clap:

Jeff
06-22-2015, 05:55 AM

in other articles i posted it seems he says he had a change of heart about blacks... to say the least.
so why did he tell the women in the church the things he did, if he didn't have a serious turn at some point?
and the killing themselves seem to put a point on it.

I'm not one to discount media plants, gov't smears or full on conspiracies and the like and
I don't think we should paint Roof's beliefs any worse than they seem but i don't think we should try to soft sell what it does appear he said and wrote. And took pictures of himself promoting.

not sure why we should.
is it better if he's NOT a racist? is he going to give GOOD racist a bad name or something? Does it mean there are no killer racist if he's not really racist? I'm not sure why we're promoting doubts here.

Come on Rev, one thing I can always count on is you not jumping the gun, you always read the entire post.They where friends up until a year and a half ago at which point they lost contact the kid said. I am not sure what made this whacko change so much but hell he went from night to day.

Rev make no doubt about it, this kid was a racsit and a mental case, by no means am I lighting that fact at all, honestly what I wanted to show was in a year and a half he went from having a black friend to hating blacks enough to sit and worship with them and then kill them, and then when the families where aloud to speak to this POS he said he had no remorse, yes he is sick and deserves the worst punishment a man can get.

tailfins
06-22-2015, 07:43 AM
I have been instructed mandated by many that all races are equal.

Fixed that.