PDA

View Full Version : Conhog, Glockmail and Manifold

Gunny
06-22-2015, 11:07 PM
Come get some you little whiny bitches. I'm right here.

Jeff
06-23-2015, 02:08 AM
You better be careful Gunny... :laugh:

Well as long as you didn't call on Pale Rider you may be OK. :laugh:

indago
06-23-2015, 04:48 AM
You can post all your snivels HERE (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?49744-The-aboutime-and-Gunny-Snivel-Thread)

darin
06-23-2015, 05:48 AM
I'm sure at least two of the names in this thread are the same person...but I know for a fact all have huge e-penises. They measure them all the time.

Jeff
06-23-2015, 05:59 AM
Indago you sure like that snivel shit huh...

jimnyc
06-23-2015, 07:31 AM
Who is Manifold?

LongTermGuy
06-23-2015, 08:20 AM
(Tagged)

*Good Morning all....enjoying my Coffee...(with the Hazelnut-creamer) off to work I go...have fun.

Gunny
06-23-2015, 08:25 AM
I'm sure at least two of the names in this thread are the same person...but I know for a fact all have huge e-penises. They measure them all the time.

Think that too, huh?:laugh:

LongTermGuy
06-23-2015, 08:25 AM
You better be careful Gunny... :laugh:

Well as long as you didn't call on Pale Rider you may be OK. :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwFm2cDFIvU

Gunny
06-23-2015, 08:30 AM
Who is Manifold?

A whiny shit who thinks he can push every boundary anyone sets up. Like calling people pedophiles with absolutely no evidence. He's on a board you used to own. I don't post there, but someone I know does and apparently the whiny fucks threatened to leave if they didn't get their way. I'd have let them go. Being as I despise all 3 of them and in concert the 3 of them couldn't make a rational argument, it ain't a tough decision. :laugh:

jimnyc
06-23-2015, 08:41 AM
A whiny shit who thinks he can push every boundary anyone sets up. Like calling people pedophiles with absolutely no evidence. He's on a board you used to own. I don't post there, but someone I know does and apparently the whiny fucks threatened to leave if they didn't get their way. I'd have let them go. Being as I despise all 3 of them and in concert the 3 of them couldn't make a rational argument, it ain't a tough decision. :laugh:

Gotcha, I thought perhaps it was someone here with a different name.

jimnyc
06-23-2015, 08:42 AM
(Tagged)

*Good Morning all....enjoying my Coffee...(with the Hazelnut-creamer) off to work I go...have fun.

Every morning I wake up with a ton of things to do. So I drink coffee to get me going. But it's never enough - until I hit like cup 6 or 7 or 8. And by that time it's early afternoon, and the jitters are so severe that I can't remember what it was I had to do? Coffee is so yummy yet so very evil! :)

Gunny
06-23-2015, 02:59 PM
Gotcha, I thought perhaps it was someone here with a different name.

Nah. I just for some inexplicable reason can't log on there. Must be my charming personality.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
06-23-2015, 03:04 PM
Every morning I wake up with a ton of things to do. So I drink coffee to get me going. But it's never enough - until I hit like cup 6 or 7 or 8. And by that time it's early afternoon, and the jitters are so severe that I can't remember what it was I had to do? Coffee is so yummy yet so very evil! :)

​Yup..Just got in having a cup now...

Shadow
06-23-2015, 07:02 PM
Nah. I just for some inexplicable reason can't log on there. Must be my charming personality.:laugh:

That's what happens when you spurn the head crack whore. :)

Abbey Marie
06-23-2015, 07:16 PM

It's a scientific fact, that in any given man, the size of the actual penis is in inverse proportion to the size of the e-penis.

hjmick
06-23-2015, 07:37 PM
It's a scientific fact, that in any given man, the size of the actual penis is in inverse proportion to the size of the e-penis.

I must be HUGE!

Perianne
06-23-2015, 07:40 PM

Something else I have also noticed. Everyone has a genius IQ. I was on another political forum where everyone started sharing their IQs. Every single one was over 130.

Abbey Marie
06-23-2015, 08:01 PM
I must be HUGE!

Hj, I mean, if you don't know by now! :laugh2:

hjmick
06-23-2015, 08:05 PM
Hj, I mean, if you don't know by now! :laugh2:

Just making sure everyone knows...

LMAO

Abbey Marie
06-23-2015, 08:17 PM
Just making sure everyone knows...

LMAO

Yes sir!

Voted4Reagan
06-25-2015, 06:02 PM
The Block Feature will be your Condom of Protection from all E-Penises....

Gunny
07-07-2015, 11:56 AM
The Block Feature will be your Condom of Protection from all E-Penises....

Never used it even once. If I don't have enough self control to not need that wimpy-doodle tool, I need to find some place else to be. Ignore is for pansies who can't stand the truth.