Gunny
06-23-2015, 12:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YoXd_FSdkw

Jeff
06-23-2015, 02:06 AM
Wow, Great post Gunny.

jimnyc
06-23-2015, 07:29 AM
I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE Billy Joel fan. It was my Mom actually, but she got me to like him over the years. Of course this was perhaps my favorite song of his, also "we didn't start the fire". This was an awesome vietnam tribute song.

NightTrain
06-23-2015, 10:05 AM
I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE Billy Joel fan. It was my Mom actually, but she got me to like him over the years. Of course this was perhaps my favorite song of his, also "we didn't start the fire". This was an awesome vietnam tribute song.

Same here, but don't forget Piano Man. We Didn't Start The Fire is my favorite Billy Joel song.

Great video, Gunny.

LongTermGuy
06-23-2015, 04:12 PM
​Well done there ...Gunny...

aboutime
06-23-2015, 05:20 PM
Piano Man, and only Billy can sing it right....New York State of Mind. Even if you aren't from N.Y.

The man's music can't be beat. He recently was honored with the George Gershwin Award. None better.

Perianne
06-23-2015, 05:28 PM
Piano Man, and only Billy can sing it right....New York State of Mind. Even if you aren't from N.Y.

The man's music can't be beat. He recently was honored with the George Gershwin Award. None better.

I saw Billy Joel in concert a couple of years ago in Louisville. It was a very good concert.