PDA

View Full Version : Obama Says “We are not Cured” of Racism; Uses “N” Word

Jeff
06-23-2015, 05:53 AM
Dr. Obama says racism is still here...DUH... you can't just erase what happened 2 to 300 years prior. Well did he ever think that maybe thinking like that is what makes racist ? He goes on to say that just saying the word nigger in public, no Obama how about it is also saying Honky, pecker-wood or cracker or any of the other terms used for whites, yes to listen to Obama because of what happened 2 to 300 years ago is all the racism there is, and they had the Bags to put Dr. in front of his name.

A few years ago I got into hot water with Jim for starting a thread that said if the word Nigger upsets you, then you probably are a racist, now I am not talking about calling someone a nigger, no just the word. See I have quite a few black friends and if they hear the word nigger they pay no attention, unless of course it is used as a nasty name towards them, and even then a couple of them look and realize the person using it has no brains at all. But yes when I call certain people I will always say whats up Nig, or nigger ( white and black alike ) no insult is meant by that at all and none of my black friends would even blink a eye at it, but if I was to call a black man that in anger different story and justifiable so. But the intelligent blacks don't let the word bother them, it is a slang word ( maybe not the best in taste ) but it isn't always hurled as a insult, just the same, I use to work for the State in NJ, a black friend ( Bobby ) would come in every morning and call me pecker wood ( man I love that one ) Cracker or many other names so that I would refer to him as a nigger, or spear chucker or something, see we had racist blacks that worked in that yard and he tried to get them pumped up, but Bobby didn't give a dam about a word, and Bobby was tough as nails, I wouldn't of wanted to see him really mad.

Dr. Barack Obama, in an interview released today, opined that the nation remains plagued with the malady of racism, despite some deceptive outward signs of health, like discontinued use of the “N” word.
Obama offered his latest meditation about race on a podcast called “WTF.” He said:
The legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination in almost every institution of our lives, you know, that casts a long shadow, and that’s still part of our DNA that’s passed on. Racism, we are not cured of it. And it’s not just a matter of it not being polite to say “nigger” in public. That’s not the measure of whether racism still exists or not. It’s not just a matter of overt discrimination. Societies don’t overnight completely erase everything that happened two to 300 years prior.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LEQqSRtPFIY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2015/06/22/obama-cured-racism-word/

jimnyc
06-23-2015, 07:26 AM
It's OK for the president of the USA to use the N word.
It's OK for it to be used non-stop all day by black musical artists.
It's OK for black people in general to use it.

But they'll demand your career be over if you're white and dare utter the word.

tailfins
06-23-2015, 07:32 AM
It's OK for the president of the USA to use the N word.
It's OK for it to be used non-stop all day by black musical artists.
It's OK for black people in general to use it.

But they'll demand your career be over if you're white and dare utter the word.

Does that mean if you're a retiree, you should use it lavishly? That's what my mom did.

jimnyc
06-23-2015, 07:33 AM
Does that mean if you're a retiree, you should use it lavishly? That's what my mom did.

She'll still be labeled all kinds of things for doing so, while others walk around making money off the word, and apparently talking to the nation, or just using it daily like the word "the".

tailfins
06-23-2015, 08:11 AM
She'll still be labeled all kinds of things for doing so, while others walk around making money off the word, and apparently talking to the nation, or just using it daily like the word "the".

Some jigaboo overheard her use the word at the flea market and he threatened to throw her "over there in those bushes". Vendors and other attendees surrounded HIM and ejected HIM from the premises. Age trumps color.

There's another important lesson: Being disparaged by people isn't the big scary monster it seems to be. If it makes you happy to use the word nigger, then use the word nigger. I will drive the point home with this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChYK2aE0znk

jimnyc
06-23-2015, 08:32 AM
Some jigaboo overheard her use the word at the flea market and he threatened to throw her "over there in those bushes". Vendors and other attendees surrounded HIM and ejected HIM from the premises. Age trumps color.

There's another important lesson: Being disparaged by people isn't the big scary monster it seems to be. If it makes you happy to use the word nigger, then use the word nigger. I will drive the point home with this song:

I'll certainly defend freedom of speech. I'll always point out the hypocrisy of those who use it while stating others shouldn't, or others turning their eyes away. But with that said, I don't believe in using the word towards a black person. In context of a story, perhaps. But with black folks? No, I think it's wrong, IMO.

revelarts
06-23-2015, 10:44 AM
It's odd how much it bothers people to be asked NOT to use the word N----.
Would i be jumping to conclusions to assume that some that are so very upset that they are forced to never to use the word, DO in fact use it in private and in "safe" settings on a regular basis.. and with uh... gusto?
And probably NOT in the same sense that "rappers" or all OTHER blacks use it?

For the record I don't use the word I can't remember the last time i did. My wife doesn't use it. My daughter doesn't use it . I haven't heard my 2 brothers use it in years. My lil brother, who used to be rap DJ, but's now 40 something I suspect uses it with some friends, but I haven't heard him used it for about 15 years. Have i heard some other blacks on the job use it , yes but rarely. i mean extremely rarely. i worked in 3 different office settings over the past 30 years the last setting there were a varied number of people over time but consistantly apx 50% black and whites. apx 7 to 10 each. I RARELY heard the term. I mean like once in 6 months. even in "safe" settings.
In other places i'm sure it's different. If someone listens to teen blacks, rappers and hood rats and believe that represents ALL or most black people then maybe it's heard everyday.

jimnyc
06-23-2015, 10:51 AM
Would i be jumping to conclusions to assume that some that are so very upset that they are forced to never to use the word, DO in fact use it in private and in "safe" settings on a regular basis.. and with uh... gusto?

For the record I don't use the word I can't remember the last time i did. My wife doesn't use it. My daughter doesn't use it . I haven't heard my 2 brothers use it in years. My lil brother, who used to be rap DJ, but's now 40 something I suspect uses it with some friends, but I haven't heard him used it for about 15 years. Have i heard some other blacks on the job use it , yes but rarely. i mean extremely rarely. i worked in 3 different office settings over the past 30 years the last setting there were a varied number of people over time but consistantly apx 50% black and whites. apx 7 to 10 each. I RARELY heard the term. I mean like once in 6 months. even in "safe" settings.
In other places i'm sure it's different. If someone listens to teen blacks, rappers and hood rats and believe that represents ALL or most black people then maybe it's heard everyday.

My experience has been MUCH different. I've had some black friends that rarely use it, but did on occasion. But I couldn't begin to count the amount of times I've heard everyday black people use the term. From lawyers and IT folks, to bums, to regular friends, to people in passing. Like I said, in many places it's often used like the word THE. If it's never said where you are, then you're very lucky, and should be happy. I can't speak for everywhere though, obviously. But outside of my own eyes and ears, it's also plastered on TV by blacks, on the radio/albums by blacks, and if you go to a very very poor area (ghetto) it's 50x worse.

jimnyc
06-23-2015, 10:52 AM

Btw, is it ok for the POTUS to use it?

revelarts
06-23-2015, 11:04 AM
Btw, is it ok for the POTUS to use it?

personally I don't like anyone using it.
And i think it's sets an EXTREMELY low example for him to use it even to describe the problem.

But my opinion on what words people should use has about as much influence on people as my opinion on what flags they should fly.

jimnyc
06-23-2015, 11:10 AM
And i think it's sets an EXTREMELY low example to use it even to describe the problem.

But my opinion on what words people should use has about as much influence on people as my opinion on what flags they should fly.

That's what I believe, that his example is only going to have that many more people now saying "if he can say it, then so can I", which has been an argument in general for a long time.

That would be like my wife using the "C" word in the midst of discussions with folks, while telling them it's an offensive word. Which she wouldn't, by the way.

tailfins
06-23-2015, 07:55 PM
That's what I believe, that his example is only going to have that many more people now saying "if he can say it, then so can I", which has been an argument in general for a long time.

That would be like my wife using the "C" word in the midst of discussions with folks, while telling them it's an offensive word. Which she wouldn't, by the way.

I'm not interested in saying an N-bomb until people start telling me that I can't.

aboutime
06-23-2015, 07:59 PM
And i think it's sets an EXTREMELY low example for him to use it even to describe the problem.

Rev. A real, honorable, loving Man wouldn't use that word....ever. So, we do not have a Real, Honorable man as our president. He is the lowest of lows, the dirtiest of dirty, and the American people who voted for him are merely following his lead (if anyone dares to call it that).
So..Obama has effectively STIRRED the Hatred Pot even more. Pretending to (tongue-in-cheek) smile as he used the one word that spews as much hatred from his LYING lips, as that Flag everyone is blaming for OBAMA'S ENDLESS DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA.

So, you, and others can stop telling me I am being a terrible person because I place the BLAME on Obama. Because we all know NOW...That is where the BLAME belongs. Right in Obama's lap.
Anyone who disagrees....is blinded by the same hatred Obama spews.

grannyhawkins
06-24-2015, 05:42 PM
Actually, I use the word quite often, along with wetback or mojado, faggot, cork soaker, etc. I use it when I'm stuck in traffic with those that are too fookin busy doin somethin else besides drivin. Ta me, it's a generic term that I use generically, for anybody, I consider nothin but a bit of fecal matter at the moment. When I watch the evenin news an see another black thug, that's killed someone, or performed another home invasion, or car jackin, they become a fookin chigger, or a fookin wetback, or a fookin faggot.

With that said, I have to interact with all flavors every single day and I've actually given genuine wetbacks and other flavors, a place stay for a bit. You could say Imma bit bigoted, but I do, do right by people, no matter the flavor or there circumstance. It's just that, that word suits my utter disgust with whoever it's directed at an that's how I use it. It's actually the perfect adjective and anybody, no matter the flavor, can be one.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-24-2015, 07:36 PM
Actually, I use the word quite often, along with wetback or mojado, faggot, cork soaker, etc. I use it when I'm stuck in traffic with those that are too fookin busy doin somethin else besides drivin. Ta me, it's a generic term that I use generically, for anybody, I consider nothin but a bit of fecal matter at the moment. When I watch the evenin news an see another black thug, that's killed someone, or performed another home invasion, or car jackin, they become a fookin chigger, or a fookin wetback, or a fookin faggot.

With that said, I have to interact with all flavors every single day and I've actually given genuine wetbacks and other flavors, a place stay for a bit. You could say Imma bit bigoted, but I do, do right by people, no matter the flavor or there circumstance. It's just that, that word suits my utter disgust with whoever it's directed at an that's how I use it. It's actually the perfect adjective and anybody, no matter the flavor, can be one.

And there is not a single condemnation by the vast majority of these self-righteous , goody-goody asshats screaming about how terrible a word is it to use when blacks are calling us, mutherffkers, crackers, honkys, etc.
The N-word is no better nor worse than those terms they used about a billion times a day referring to we "white mutherffkkers"!!
And those words they use to insult us are ignored and so often even praised!!!
Some people, a great many whites, need to wake the hell up on this issue and demand that they(blacks) cure their freaking racism too!!! --Tyr

aboutime
06-24-2015, 07:42 PM
The way things are slowly being destroyed in this nation today should give all of us pause, as to wondering IF there is any kind of future for a nation full of hate-filled, uneducated, nearly illiterate members of society who follow their IDOL, as he leads them into perpetual ignorance.

So...I see the one, and only remedy to all of the constant challenges of Language, and Words being used by those who are Illiterate, Ignorant, Dumb, and Stupid as...MAKING the use of the "N WORD", and the "F BOMB" just another natural sign of the Ignorance everyone WANTS, and NEEDS...RATHER THAN BECOMING EDUCATED, and LESS DEPENDENT ON OBAMA FOR MORE OF HIS LIES!!!!

tailfins
06-24-2015, 07:42 PM

Are we related? Do you also use the following terms: Dago, wop, chink, mackerel snapper, sand nigger, limey, beaner, kraut, polack, hebe, jungle bunny, jigaboo? My relatives had a name for almost any group.

LongTermGuy
06-24-2015, 07:48 PM
And there is not a single condemnation by the vast majority of these self-righteous , goody-goody asshats screaming about how terrible a word is it to use when blacks are calling us, mutherffkers, crackers, honkys, etc.
The N-word is no better nor worse than those terms they used about a billion times a day referring to we "white mutherffkkers"!!
And those words they use to insult us are ignored and so often even praised!!!
Some people, a great many whites, need to wake the hell up on this issue and demand that they(blacks) cure their freaking racism too!!! --Tyr

Yup...for now its a one way street with the help of the regressive left leaning media drum beat...and the indoctrination of Americas youth by the left....This next election is key and it will need to be a *hard right Turn all the way to regain some ground and undo the mess....If Americans gets lucky...it still... will get very Ugly for awhile...will have to go into every minute part of the infected gov to make the needed tweaks and changes...expect rioting ..looting..and expect the worst....

gabosaurus
06-24-2015, 09:07 PM
Pertinent Obama stats:

Uses of the 'N' word: 1
Called the 'N' word: way too often to count

grannyhawkins
06-24-2015, 09:16 PM
Are we related? Do you also use the following terms: Dago, wop, chink, mackerel snapper, sand nigger, limey, beaner, kraut, polack, hebe, jungle bunny, jigaboo? My relatives had a name for almost any group.

I admit, it ain't very lady like, but I've used em all.

grannyhawkins
06-24-2015, 09:17 PM
Pertinent Obama stats:

I ain't never called the usurpin moozlum a chigger!!!

aboutime
06-25-2015, 05:59 PM
Pertinent Obama stats:

Gabby. As usual. You forgot to include your lousy self in that count.

You were the one who brought it up. How Progressively Ignorant of you.

Very telling, if you bother to honestly think about it. Notice how ONLY YOU had to bring it up???

Drummond
06-25-2015, 06:30 PM
This is all very Orwellian to me.

'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. Same with words ....

For example: I'm white. Being called a 'honky' (is that the correct spelling ?) is supposed to be a racist slur against me. But if I was called one, I wouldn't care less.

Ah, but, call me a LEFTIE ... now, by God, THAT is offensive !!!! .......

By the way - do 'nigger' and 'honky' have parity in terms of their ability to offend, in America ? Does one get used more than the other ... is 'honky' tolerated way better, when said by a black man, than 'nigger' would be, by a white man ?

If 'yes' .. can anyone tell me why ? And, how to defend that, if true .. if intolerance to mere words must matter so very much ? If one's racist, and objectionable on those grounds, why isn't the other .. equally so ?

-- NewSpeak adjudication required !

Perianne
06-25-2015, 06:36 PM
By the way - do 'nigger' and 'honky' have parity in terms of their ability to offend, in America ?

Anything you say that is not praising a black is the worst thing in the world. So, in the leftie world, yes, "nigger" is worse.

Drummond
06-25-2015, 06:49 PM
Anything you say that is not praising a black is the worst thing in the world. So, in the leftie world, yes, "nigger" is worse.

Obama must really hate his job, then. And I take it he won't be making an appearance on DP anytime soon.

And if 'nigger' is worse ... that's literary racial segregation, right there. Very Woodrow Wilson-esque of them - do they NEVER learn ??

It Takes A Leftie ...

tailfins
06-25-2015, 08:49 PM
This is all very Orwellian to me.

'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. Same with words ....

For example: I'm white. Being called a 'honky' (is that the correct spelling ?) is supposed to be a racist slur against me. But if I was called one, I wouldn't care less.

Ah, but, call me a LEFTIE ... now, by God, THAT is offensive !!!! .......

By the way - do 'nigger' and 'honky' have parity in terms of their ability to offend, in America ? Does one get used more than the other ... is 'honky' tolerated way better, when said by a black man, than 'nigger' would be, by a white man ?

If 'yes' .. can anyone tell me why ? And, how to defend that, if true .. if intolerance to mere words must matter so very much ? If one's racist, and objectionable on those grounds, why isn't the other .. equally so ?

-- NewSpeak adjudication required !

Don't forget the word "cracker". As if there's something wrong with being a native Floridian.

Drummond
06-26-2015, 07:47 AM
Don't forget the word "cracker". As if there's something wrong with being a native Floridian.

Thanks - that one would've bypassed me entirely. British usage of that word doesn't include what you're referring to. To us, 'cracker' is a food, or maybe a type of firework ('firecracker'), or a way of describing something as 'excellent', as in ... 'That's a cracker of a story'.

Frank Carson was a comedian in my part of the world (more specifically, Noir's .. he'll readily recognise the name). His catchphrase was 'It's a Cracker'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Carson

Carson was a regular on television for a number of years after The Comedians, whilst also working as a stage entertainer and appearing before the Royal Family in shows. He is known for two catchphrases in live performances: "It's a cracker!" and "It's the way I tell 'em!".

tailfins
06-26-2015, 08:01 AM
Thanks - that one would've bypassed me entirely. British usage of that word doesn't include what you're referring to. To us, 'cracker' is a food, or maybe a type of firework ('firecracker'), or a way of describing something as 'excellent', as in ... 'That's a cracker of a story'.

Frank Carson was a comedian in my part of the world (more specifically, Noir's .. he'll readily recognise the name). His catchphrase was 'It's a Cracker'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Carson

I once told a joke here on DP:

Q: What do you call a careful white person?
A: A safe cracker.

Drummond
06-26-2015, 08:52 AM
I once told a joke here on DP:

Q: What do you call a careful white person?
A: A safe cracker.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

revelarts
06-26-2015, 01:54 PM
Is anyone here offended by the word "honky"?
Has anyone here every been called a "honky"?

I'd like to here the story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPVG4vgPWAc

revelarts
06-26-2015, 02:03 PM
Anything you say that is not praising a black is the worst thing in the world.

Sounds like your talking about Women to me.

"Anything you say that is not praising a women is the worst thing in the world."

stephanie
06-26-2015, 06:50 PM
I rephrase what Michelle Obama said about?: for the first time in her life she is Proud of our country.

I say:
For the first time in my life , I've never been more Ashamed and Afraid of my President, since I started voting with Jimmy Carter.

I believe this man is dangerous to us.

Horrible race HUSTLER and I think he's doing it on Purpose

aboutime
06-26-2015, 09:30 PM
Sounds like your talking about Women to me.

"Anything you say that is not praising a women is the worst thing in the world."

rev, YOUR ignorance, and disrespect is showing!