PDA

View Full Version : California Stinkin'

Perianne
06-23-2015, 04:17 PM
Hahaha.... as if liberals bathe. And the place is full of Mexicans...like they bathe regularly. :)

Drought May Prompt Californians to Let Personal Hygiene SlideForget the brown lawns. California’s historic drought may make the state’s residents less keen on washing their bodies and their homes.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-22/drought-may-prompt-californians-to-let-personal-hygiene-slide

jimnyc
06-23-2015, 04:41 PM
Too funny, and I called them "stinkin' liberals" out there many times!

aboutime
06-23-2015, 05:13 PM
Hahaha.... as if liberals bathe. And the place is full of Mexicans...like they bathe regularly. :)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-22/drought-may-prompt-californians-to-let-personal-hygiene-slide

NOT BATHING..will merely spread the Liberal Infection, and like Mexican crop pickers...watch the scorched vegetables ROT on their vine; saving the rest of the nation from the THAN FRAN THISCO clap.

gabosaurus
06-23-2015, 05:32 PM
Water shortage or not, California will never stink as badly as New Jersey. :cool:

Gunny
06-23-2015, 05:39 PM
Water shortage or not, California will never stink as badly as New Jersey. :cool:

Wanna bet? That place reeks. Should sit off the coast and look and that orange film y'all have that runs up the I-5 corridor.

gabosaurus
06-23-2015, 05:45 PM
You ever been to Atlantic City?
End of story. :cool:

aboutime
06-23-2015, 07:03 PM

Of course not GABBY. As long as all of you wear your gas masks, and ruin the Ozone with those phony Underarm, Hollywood Hot Pepper deodorants.

WiccanLiberal
06-23-2015, 07:28 PM
Gotta say people in California have little imagination. When we were kids and had one bathroom and one hot water heater for four adults and three kids, my Dad insisted on Navy showers. You wet down, turned the water off, soaped up thoroughly then turned the water back on briefly to rinse. Worked just fine.