PDA

View Full Version : Finally, a list of Hillary's accomplishments!

Little-Acorn
06-23-2015, 08:45 PM
A comprehensive list of what Hillary has done... and supported others doing... during her terms in various offices.

It's been a long time in coming, but finally someone has put together a definitive history.

Thank you, Dr. Sowell.

-------------------------------------------------

http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2015/06/23/hillary-and-history-n2015842

Hillary and History

by Thomas Sowell
June 23, 2015

There are no sure things in politics, but Hillary Clinton is the closest thing to a sure thing to become the Democrats' candidate for president in 2016.

This is one of the painful but inescapable signs of our time. There is nothing in her history that would qualify her for the presidency, and much that should disqualify her. What is even more painful is that none of that matters politically. Many people simply want "a woman" to be president, and Hillary is the best-known woman in politics, though by no means the best qualified.

What is Hillary's history? In the most important job she has ever held -- Secretary of State -- American foreign policy has had one setback after another, punctuated by disasters.

U.S. intervention in Libya and Egypt, undermining governments that were no threat to American interests, led to Islamic extremists taking over in Egypt and terrorist chaos in Libya, where the American ambassador was killed, along with three other Americans.

Fortunately, the Egyptian military has gotten rid of that country's extremist government that was persecuting Christians, threatening Israel and aligning itself with our enemies. But that was in spite of American foreign policy.

In Europe, as in the Middle East, our foreign policy during Hillary Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State was to undermine our friends and cater to our enemies.

The famous "reset" in our foreign policy with Russia began with the Obama administration reneging on a pre-existing American commitment to supply defensive technology to shield Poland and the Czech Republic from missile attacks. This left both countries vulnerable to pressures and threats from Russia -- and left other countries elsewhere wondering how much they could rely on American promises.

Even after Russia invaded Ukraine, the Obama administration refused to let the Ukrainians have weapons with which to defend themselves. President Obama, like other presidents, has made his own foreign policy. But Hillary Clinton, like other Secretaries of State, had the option of resigning if she did not agree with it. In reality, she shared the same flawed vision of the world as Obama's when they were both in the Senate.

Both of them opposed the military "surge" in Iraq, under General David Petraeus, that defeated the terrorists there. Even after the surge succeeded, Hillary Clinton was among those who fiercely denied initially that it had succeeded, and sought to discredit General Petraeus, though eventually the evidence of the surge's success became undeniable, even among those who had opposed it.

The truly historic catastrophe of American foreign policy -- not only failing to stop Iran from going nuclear, but making it more difficult for Israel to stop them -- was also something that happened on Hillary Clinton's watch as Secretary of State.

What the administration's protracted and repeatedly extended negotiations with Iran accomplished was to allow Iran time to multiply, bury and reinforce its nuclear facilities, to the point where it was uncertain whether Israel still had the military capacity to destroy those facilities.

There are no offsetting foreign policy triumphs under Secretary of State Clinton. Syria, China and North Korea are other scenes of similar setbacks.

The fact that many people are still prepared to vote for Hillary Clinton to be President of the United States, in times made incredibly dangerous by the foreign policy disasters on her watch as Secretary of State, raises painful questions about this country.

A President of the United States -- any president -- has the lives of more than 300 million Americans in his or her hands, and the future of Western civilization. If the debacles and disasters of the Obama administration have still not demonstrated the irresponsibility of choosing a president on the basis of demographic characteristics, it is hard to imagine what could.

With our enemies around the world arming while we are disarming, such self-indulgent choices for president can leave our children and grandchildren a future that will be grim, if not catastrophic.

aboutime
06-23-2015, 09:08 PM
A.
B.
C.
D.
E.
F.
G.
H.
I.
J.
K.
L.
M.
Oh.........what's the use?

You guessed it. There are NONE!

NightTrain
06-23-2015, 09:42 PM
I really don't think she's got a chance. Too many serious scandals and she's really not likable.

About the only shot she's got is if the Republicans put up a horrible candidate... I can't think of any of the GOP front runners that would lose to her.

LongTermGuy
06-23-2015, 09:59 PM
http://3hvfzc2w6u7kruih321x50k11vq.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ebay.jpg
http://www.curated-news.com/images//1435080362401.jpg

The new Change only when convenient...

`In the wake of the Confederate flag controversy, an intriguing photo of paraphernalia allegedly from Bill Clinton’s 1992 presidential campaign has surfaced. According to the Daily Mail, a photo of a campaign button supporting the Clinton-Gore campaign shows the two candidates’ names across a Confederate flag.`

​http://curated-news.com/gossips/celebs-clinton-confederate-flag-clintons-1992-confederate-campaign-button-surfaces-hillary-clinton-remains-silent-report

Clinton Confederate Flag: Clinton’s 1992 Confederate Campaign Button Surfaces, Hillary Clinton Remains Silent [Report]

http://www.inquisitr.com/2195706/clinton-gore-confederate-flag-1992/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2015, 11:04 PM
A comprehensive list of what Hillary has done... and supported others doing... during her terms in various offices.

It's been a long time in coming, but finally someone has put together a definitive history.

Thank you, Dr. Sowell.

-------------------------------------------------

http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2015/06/23/hillary-and-history-n2015842

Hillary and History

by Thomas Sowell
June 23, 2015

There are no sure things in politics, but Hillary Clinton is the closest thing to a sure thing to become the Democrats' candidate for president in 2016.

This is one of the painful but inescapable signs of our time. There is nothing in her history that would qualify her for the presidency, and much that should disqualify her. What is even more painful is that none of that matters politically. Many people simply want "a woman" to be president, and Hillary is the best-known woman in politics, though by no means the best qualified.

What is Hillary's history? In the most important job she has ever held -- Secretary of State -- American foreign policy has had one setback after another, punctuated by disasters.

U.S. intervention in Libya and Egypt, undermining governments that were no threat to American interests, led to Islamic extremists taking over in Egypt and terrorist chaos in Libya, where the American ambassador was killed, along with three other Americans.

Fortunately, the Egyptian military has gotten rid of that country's extremist government that was persecuting Christians, threatening Israel and aligning itself with our enemies. But that was in spite of American foreign policy.

In Europe, as in the Middle East, our foreign policy during Hillary Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State was to undermine our friends and cater to our enemies.

The famous "reset" in our foreign policy with Russia began with the Obama administration reneging on a pre-existing American commitment to supply defensive technology to shield Poland and the Czech Republic from missile attacks. This left both countries vulnerable to pressures and threats from Russia -- and left other countries elsewhere wondering how much they could rely on American promises.

Even after Russia invaded Ukraine, the Obama administration refused to let the Ukrainians have weapons with which to defend themselves. President Obama, like other presidents, has made his own foreign policy. But Hillary Clinton, like other Secretaries of State, had the option of resigning if she did not agree with it. In reality, she shared the same flawed vision of the world as Obama's when they were both in the Senate.

Both of them opposed the military "surge" in Iraq, under General David Petraeus, that defeated the terrorists there. Even after the surge succeeded, Hillary Clinton was among those who fiercely denied initially that it had succeeded, and sought to discredit General Petraeus, though eventually the evidence of the surge's success became undeniable, even among those who had opposed it.

The truly historic catastrophe of American foreign policy -- not only failing to stop Iran from going nuclear, but making it more difficult for Israel to stop them -- was also something that happened on Hillary Clinton's watch as Secretary of State.

What the administration's protracted and repeatedly extended negotiations with Iran accomplished was to allow Iran time to multiply, bury and reinforce its nuclear facilities, to the point where it was uncertain whether Israel still had the military capacity to destroy those facilities.

There are no offsetting foreign policy triumphs under Secretary of State Clinton. Syria, China and North Korea are other scenes of similar setbacks.

The fact that many people are still prepared to vote for Hillary Clinton to be President of the United States, in times made incredibly dangerous by the foreign policy disasters on her watch as Secretary of State, raises painful questions about this country.

A President of the United States -- any president -- has the lives of more than 300 million Americans in his or her hands, and the future of Western civilization. If the debacles and disasters of the Obama administration have still not demonstrated the irresponsibility of choosing a president on the basis of demographic characteristics, it is hard to imagine what could.

With our enemies around the world arming while we are disarming, such self-indulgent choices for president can leave our children and grandchildren a future that will be grim, if not catastrophic.

And not a single one positive.. thus she is in line with the dem party and its new masters the globalists!
Surely she will be a shoe in! Thats how they did it twice with the ffing obama.
Outside world is billions deep in our important elections and its currently ignored.
I believe the plan is -- two presidents each with two terms( total of 16 years) is enough time to weakened us to the level that they want and need in order to bring this nation into the fold. .-Tyr

gabosaurus
06-23-2015, 11:21 PM
Hillary will not get the nomination. She has too much baggage and too many skeletons in her closet.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2015, 11:38 PM
Hillary will not get the nomination. She has too much baggage and too many skeletons in her closet.
If the globalists back her she'll get it and she will win IMHO.
Its a totally rigged game now, the obama getting his 2nd term proved that to me beyond any doubt.....Tyr

Jeff
06-24-2015, 07:02 AM
A.
B.
C.
D.
E.
F.
G.
H.
I.
J.
K.
L.
M.
Oh.........what's the use?

You guessed it. There are NONE!

I thouhgt this thread was going to be a joke, basically a blank page is what I excpected, instead we got to see how crooked she is.

I agree Gabs and I hope it stands, but then again as Tyr said, there is no way in hell Obama should of gotten a second term, so I guess time will tell.

aboutime
06-24-2015, 06:12 PM
I thouhgt this thread was going to be a joke, basically a blank page is what I excpected, instead we got to see how crooked she is.

I agree Gabs and I hope it stands, but then again as Tyr said, there is no way in hell Obama should of gotten a second term, so I guess time will tell.

Jeff. I must make a correction to my EMPTY list of Hillary's so-called accomplishments.

She Did accomplish somewhat of a COUP in brainwashing the unclean, unwashed, uneducated, NOW members from society who WILL VOTE for her, merely because she calls herself a Woman.
But then...she will never admit that Bubba DIDN'T think of her as such. Witches from the Wizard of ODD, and LIARS CLUB OF AMERICA...are basically confused TRANSGENDER, Pant-suit junkies.

Perianne
06-25-2015, 08:21 AM
Hillary is simply a nasty woman.

I read one time where she didn't used to wear deodorant and clean up as normal people do. Bill was running for office in Arkansas and his advisers told her she needed to bathe and not smell bad because she was hurting his chances.

I bet she farts out loud.

aboutime
06-25-2015, 03:23 PM

I read one time where she didn't used to wear deodorant and clean up as normal people do. Bill was running for office in Arkansas and his advisers told her she needed to bathe and not smell bad because she was hurting his chances.

"NO WAY IN HILLARY!" This is the same woman who bragged that she was named after Sir Edmund Hilary....who...by the way. Didn't manage to climb Everest until AFTER she was born.

29 May 1953
On 29 May 1953, Hillary and Nepalese Sherpa mountaineer Tenzing Norgay became the first climbers to reach the summit of Mount Everest. They were part of the ninth British expedition to Everest, led by John Hunt.
Edmund Hillary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Edmund_HillaryWikipedia

But she will never take credit for the Invention of CESSPOOLS, which were needed to combat her BO. That also happens to coincidentally be the initials of the phony she wants to replace. B.O.

They have quite a bit in common...and everything they do STINKS.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
06-25-2015, 03:31 PM

http://www.srf.ch/var/storage/images/auftritte/news/bilder/node_877586/4509738-4-ger-DE/bild_span12.jpg

aboutime
06-25-2015, 03:41 PM
http://www.srf.ch/var/storage/images/auftritte/news/bilder/node_877586/4509738-4-ger-DE/bild_span12.jpg

Gee whiz LongTerm. You really know how to make a guy UPCHUCK, PUKE, THROW UP!!!

I hate to use looks as an excuse here but....She really could beat Sasquatch in an Ugly, contest no-beauty pageant!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

LongTermGuy
06-25-2015, 03:57 PM
Gee whiz LongTerm. You really know how to make a guy UPCHUCK, PUKE, THROW UP!!!

I hate to use looks as an excuse here but....She really could beat Sasquatch in an Ugly, contest no-beauty pageant!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

aboutime....You know me...this was for you and others who needed a Lift? Wake our asses up!:laugh: I know and understand its tough on the eyes....just look at it quickly...then look away Fast !!!!:coffee:

aboutime
06-25-2015, 03:59 PM
aboutime....You know me...this was for you and others who needed a Lift? Wake our asses up!:laugh: I know and understand its tough on the eyes....just look at it quickly...then look away Fast !!!!:coffee:

Thanks! Gonna print a copy, and put it next to my garbage can to keep the FLIES away!:lol::clap::dance::dance::laugh2::salute::sla p::laugh::2up:;):rolleyes::cool::cheers2::poke: