PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore's Son Arrested on Drug Charges.......

nevadamedic
07-04-2007, 03:31 PM
LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) — Former Vice President Al Gore’s son, Albert Gore III, was arrested early Wednesday morning in Orange County, California on suspicion of possessing marijuana and prescription drugs, Jim Amormino of the Orange County Sheriff’s Department told CNN.

Gore, 24, was allegedly driving a Toyota Prius at 100 mph on the San Diego Freeway at 2:15 a.m. when a police officer pulled him over. The officer reported that he smelled marijuana and a search of the car yielded less than an ounce of the drug. The prescription drugs Valium, Xanax, Vicodin, and Adderall were in the car as well, police reported.

Amormino told CNN Gore did not have prescriptions for any of the drugs found.

Gore was booked into a Santa Ana jail under a $20,000 bond, the Sheriff’s Department said.

“He did admit to smoking … some marijuana shortly before the stop,” Amormino told reporters in a brief news conference Wednesday afternoon.

Full Story............
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Go figure. I'm sure all the Liberals will jump to his defense now.

manu1959
07-04-2007, 04:57 PM
The deputies said they smelled marijuana and searched the car, Amormino said. They found less than an ounce of marijuana along with Xanax, Valium, Vicodin and Adderall, which is used for attention deficit disorder, he said.

no shit....if you smoked dope, poped Xanax, Valium, Vicodin you would have ADD as well....

Yurt
07-04-2007, 04:57 PM
Driving a prius at a 100 mph :laugh2:

82Marine89
07-04-2007, 05:00 PM
Amormino told CNN Gore did not have prescriptions for any of the drugs found.

Let's see if he's treated the same as Rush Limbaugh.

manu1959
07-04-2007, 05:02 PM

think he was getting 40 mpg at the time?

glockmail
07-04-2007, 05:09 PM
Driving a prius at a 100 mph :laugh2: Was he dropping off a cliff?

Yurt
07-04-2007, 05:19 PM
think he was getting 40 mpg at the time?

i'd say pretty "high"

Yurt
07-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Was he dropping off a cliff?

:coffee:

manu1959
07-04-2007, 05:27 PM
wait a minute.....a 100 mph stoned !...... i call bullshit

nevadamedic
07-04-2007, 05:28 PM

He is lucky, they could have charged him with a lot more then they did. Once again a celeberty/person with money and status getting off easier because of it.

Abbey Marie
07-04-2007, 10:16 PM
100mph at 2 AM? Must have a had a mean case of munchies. :laugh2:

I wonder if he can buy his way out of jail by using some carbon credits. :rolleyes:

nevadamedic
07-04-2007, 10:29 PM
100mph at 2 AM? Must have a had a mean case of munchies. :laugh2:

I wonder if he can buy his way out of jail by using some carbon credits. :rolleyes:

I just noticed something, a Democrat admitting to inhaling! :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
07-04-2007, 10:31 PM
I just noticed something, a Democrat admitting to inhaling! :laugh2:

It's probably better for the environment. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-04-2007, 10:35 PM
It's probably better for the environment. :laugh2:

What's really bad for the enviornment is when the Gore family reproduces. :laugh2:

Sitarro
07-04-2007, 11:15 PM
What would really be funny is if he goes in front of Paris Hilton's judge. This appears to be his third strike.

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN0428148420070705?feedType=RSS&rpc=22&sp=true

"The youngest child and only son of the former vice president, Gore has had previous brushes with the law. He was arrested in 2003 for marijuana possession and in 2002 for suspected drunken-driving."

nevadamedic
07-04-2007, 11:20 PM
What would really be funny is if he goes in front of Paris Hilton's judge. This appears to be his third strike.

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN0428148420070705?feedType=RSS&rpc=22&sp=true

"The youngest child and only son of the former vice president, Gore has had previous brushes with the law. He was arrested in 2003 for marijuana possession and in 2002 for suspected drunken-driving."

That is one judge that Al Gore couldn't buy off.

07-05-2007, 01:25 AM
he has had brushes with the law over drugs before and this has been completely ignored by the media? and they say there is no double standard...

Gaffer
07-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Not only has been arrested for drugs before, he has been bust two or three times for driving 100 mph. Appearently he likes to get high and drive fast. Let the little people get out of the way.

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Not only has been arrested for drugs before, he has been bust two or three times for driving 100 mph. Appearently he likes to get high and drive fast. Let the little people get out of the way.

Must be nice when your daddy can get everything covered up for you.

Gaffer
07-05-2007, 01:22 PM
His attitude ranks right up there with hilton's. Hope they throw the book at him.

Hagbard Celine
07-05-2007, 01:36 PM
You guys are really fucking judgemental for a bunch of people who claim to be "Christians." Sheesh. The kid's not an angel, but possessing some adderall and less than an ounce of weed and speeding is hardly a serious crime--in fact, I'll bet about one in three of all teens and young adults in the country are guilty of everything here. If this were Jenna Bush you'd be tripping over yourselves to white wash it.

Gaffer
07-05-2007, 01:45 PM
You guys are really fucking judgemental for a bunch of people who claim to be "Christians." Sheesh. The kid's not an angel, but possessing some adderall and less than an ounce of weed and speeding is hardly a serious crime--in fact, I'll bet about one in three of all teens and young adults in the country are guilty of everything here. If this were Jenna Bush you'd be tripping over yourselves to white wash it.

I have never claimed to be a christian. And if it was a Bush girl I would say the same thing. This is not his first time getting caught doing this shit.

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 01:50 PM

There was a lot more then just Adderal, and Adderal is prescription Speed. Then he goes in excess of 100 MPH. Then he is high on top of it. Yea were pretty judgemental.

Abbey Marie
07-05-2007, 02:26 PM

You really think it is judgmental to want to nail someone who was driving 100 mph high? If he was in his home eating Cheetos and listening to the Dead, most people wouldn't care.

07-05-2007, 04:33 PM
I have never claimed to be a christian. And if it was a Bush girl I would say the same thing. This is not his first time getting caught doing this shit.

yeah, but if it was a bush girl he wouldnt be saying the same thing.

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Story Highlights

Police: Prescription drugs seized were substantial amount
Al Gore III getting treatment after arrest, accused of drug possession
Former vice president's son released from jail after posting $20,000 bail
Gore III faces three felony drug possession charges, one misdemeanor

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/05/gore.son.arrest/index.html

This is a little more serious then just Adderall. Read the first highlight. Im sure you Democrat's will try to come up with an excuse for that, then an excuse for the treatment, then the three Felony charges and the one misdemeanor. I am anxious to hear how you plan on passing this off like it's nothing.

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Story Highlights

Prescription drugs easier to get, perceived by some as safer than street drugs
Experts: Prescription drugs increasingly popular among college students
ADHD medication also popular target for trade, sale among students

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/07/05/drug.use/index.html

Remember like you said a few pills of Adderall is nothing.............. :lame2:

manu1959
07-05-2007, 06:57 PM

judgmental.....get a grip...most of us think it is funny....

100 mph in a prius.....

dope, pills and ADD meds....

i guess if you get stoned you pop the add meds so you can actually order a pizza....

glockmail
07-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Imagine if Daddy was a rich Republican and had bought the sum-bitch a Porche.

82Marine89
07-05-2007, 07:41 PM

Yes, I am a judgmental bastard. We all are, including you, or we wouldn't be stating our opinions here. As for being a Christian, I find most of them to be hypocrites that use the I'm not perfect just forgiven line as an excuse to sin. Now I'd love to see the articles you've read which allows you to assume 1/3 of America's teenagers use drugs and drive over 100 mph on a regular basis. I would also like to thank you for justifying his recklessness and drug abuse as being OK since others do it as well. In my humble opinion, it is folks like you that are the problem with this great Nation.

glockmail
07-05-2007, 07:44 PM
I still don't see how he did 100 mph in a Prius. They got like, what, 40 HP?

82Marine89
07-05-2007, 07:46 PM
I still don't see how he did 100 mph in a Prius. They got like, what, 40 HP?

Downhill with the wind at his back.

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Imagine if Daddy was a rich Republican and had bought the sum-bitch a Porche.

Yea but Porsche's are bad for the enviornment. :laugh2:

glockmail
07-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Downhill with the wind at his back. either that or a gawd dam jet pack.

Abbey Marie
07-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Gore's newest venture: Cannabis credits. :laugh:

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 07:56 PM
either that or a gawd dam jet pack.

Those are bad for the enviornment too.

dan
07-06-2007, 03:54 AM
Remember like you said a few pills of Adderall is nothing.............. :lame2:

In H.C.'s defense, to people our age, having adderall on hand isn't a big deal. A lot of people I know take an Adderall before they go out to a club or a bar, basically like you said, to get a little speed-y. I'd be lying if I said I've never taken one myself (I've taken two, in fact!).