PDA

View Full Version : The Hated White Race

Perianne
06-25-2015, 08:06 PM
We see it every day in the news. Whitey is terrible, and oppressor of dark-skinned people If only there weren't whites, how much better off the world would be!!!

The following is a wonderful tribute to white people, written by a person of color.

“Fifty years from now, there won’t even be any white people!” said my pathological Middle Eastern neighbor. He knew I was an American Indian, and he expected me to dance in his vision.

I didn’t. I found his attitude, and that of his angry black wife, repulsive. I don’t appreciate being presumed upon or being dictated to in any matter, especially in the matter of race. Nobody tells this Indian how to think. I’m free to like and dislike whomever I please, for whatever reasons I choose.

My two neighbors were racists, obviously. And they were making me a victim of their racism. Because I was non-white, they presumed I was a natural partner in their resentment and animosity toward the white race. I was judged by the color of my skin, so to speak.

This all happened many years ago, but, I never forgot it. Today, I see truth in the words of my Middle Eastern neighbor. White women are leaping in bed with black men, or other darkies of the world, and popping out strange-looking children. Generally speaking, the male in these incidents could not care less about the children. It’s all about sexual aggression against the white race. They’re happy to conquer for the moment, and to create ghastly, permanent consequences. Marriage and family have nothing to do with these misanthropes, nor the lusus naturae they create….

Like the universal law of aesthetics. We want beauty. Superior beauty lies in the white race. It is the variety of color, the red hair, the blonde hair, the green eyes, the blue eyes. All the other races in the world have only one coloring, the same black hair, the dark brown eyes and skin. A bit drab in comparison, can’t we say?

- See more at: http://www.badeagle.com/2009/06/16/the-hated-white-race/#sthash.r1JmxEGc.dpuf

LongTermGuy
06-25-2015, 09:18 PM
We see it every day in the news. Whitey is terrible, and oppressor of dark-skinned people If only there weren't whites, how much better off the world would be!!!

The following is a wonderful tribute to white people, written by a person of color.

- See more at: http://www.badeagle.com/2009/06/16/the-hated-white-race/#sthash.r1JmxEGc.dpuf

Huh! Thanks for the share....^^^

​Maybe seen this or not....but interesting info...

"To Our American Neighbors:

~ "I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people.

Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities: an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self-improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do culture of integrity and honor. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation. We also appreciate their overwhelming respect for law. God bless them all!

In the place of work, whether office or hard labor, we marvel at their work ethics. They are never found to be lazy, mouthy, loud, obnoxious, or rude. They earnestly strive to accomplish a day’s labor. Keeping to themselves, their voice or music can never be heard in our cubicle or permeate any atmosphere around us.

Again, their president has striven to accomplish so much more for them in the relentless pursuit of his agenda. Regardless of faulty ideologies and websites, he has obtained more welfare handouts and even free healthcare for them while keeping them on permanent vacation. We want you to know that upon every encounter, our hearts explode with admiration and humility at the heights of success that have been acquired by your race. Thank you once again for your influence on America." ~

Perianne
06-25-2015, 09:21 PM
LongTermGuy, that was nice of you.

Now we have a thread where tributes to both white and black are posted. Hopefully we can all come together as we have such similar values.

LongTermGuy
06-25-2015, 09:32 PM
LongTermGuy, that was nice of you.

Now we have a thread where tributes to both white and black are posted. Hopefully we can all come together as we have such similar values.

*You are quite welcome dear....its a cruel world...Peace to you little sister...

...Off I go to the 30,000lb bomb thread....I hear there is a Plan "B':thumb:

Balu
06-25-2015, 10:26 PM

I suspect that Blacks don't suffer amnesia and do not have RAM-memory. We all are from our childhood and even I remember such thing as racial segregation in the USA. And those who were offended once have a tendency to remember it for very long time and hand this feeling over to their children and grandchildren.

tailfins
06-25-2015, 10:42 PM

All I need to say: Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia)

Kathianne
06-25-2015, 10:48 PM
I don't see a 'tribute' to white people. I hear racists of all stripes in the bit.

Gunny
06-25-2015, 10:50 PM
I suspect that Blacks don't suffer amnesia and do not have RAM-memory. We all are from our childhood and even I remember such thing as racial segregation in the USA. And those who were offended once have a tendency to remember it for very long time and hand this feeling over to their children and grandchildren.

Let's see ... we're called caucassion. Guess where the Cuacus Mountains are?

Perianne
06-25-2015, 11:15 PM
I don't see a 'tribute' to white people. I hear racists of all stripes in the bit.

You have to read the whole article. I don't ever post the whole thing.

Noir
06-26-2015, 05:46 AM
Like the universal law of aesthetics. We want beauty. Superior beauty lies in the white race. It is the variety of color, the red hair, the blonde hair, the green eyes, the blue eyes. All the other races in the world have only one coloring, the same black hair, the dark brown eyes and skin. A bit drab in comparison, can’t we say?

What a load of tosh.

Kathianne
06-26-2015, 05:50 AM
You have to read the whole article. I don't ever post the whole thing.
Unfortunately, I did.

Gunny
06-26-2015, 10:07 AM
Unfortunately, I did.

THERE goes some brain cells you'll never get back.:laugh:

Perianne
06-26-2015, 10:15 AM
Well, sorry everyone. I thought it was a nice tribute to white people from a person of color. All we hear lately is how terrible whitey is.

Noir
06-26-2015, 10:34 AM
Well, sorry everyone. I thought it was a nice tribute to white people from a person of color. All we hear lately is how terrible whitey is.

A nice tribute?

"White women are leaping in bed with black men, or other darkies of the world, and popping out strange-looking children."

You consider this to be a positive message?

jimnyc
06-26-2015, 10:36 AM
A nice tribute?

"White women are leaping in bed with black men, or other darkies of the world, and popping out strange-looking children."

Is it a positive message when someone tries to cut down another's religious faith?

Perianne
06-26-2015, 10:44 AM
A nice tribute?

I am not talking about that part, but as a whole it was a nice tribute.

Noir
06-26-2015, 10:57 AM
"a careless woman is generally such for the lack of a caring father" (note "careless" meaning having sex with non-white men)
"Superior beauty lies in the white race."
"But the sexual encounter of the dark with the white makes the white dark."

At this point i stopped reading.

One wonders what *part* you are talking about.
The man who wrote this is vile.

Perianne
06-26-2015, 11:00 AM
"a careless woman is generally such for the lack of a caring father" (note "careless" meaning having sex with non-white men)
"Superior beauty lies in the white race."
"But the sexual encounter of the dark with the white makes the white dark."

At this point i stopped reading.

One wonders what *part* you are talking about.
The man who wrote this is vile.

We simply disagree.

stephanie
06-26-2015, 07:22 PM
It sure seems to me like all this about white white white and people like Sharpton going around stirring up things in the black community. over the police, and now some flag.

sure feels like they are trying to start a Race war. I thinks its become Dangerous to ALL of us.

aboutime
06-26-2015, 07:53 PM
With every thread that appears here where the race of human beings is being judged by other human beings....SHOWS...exactly what is wrong with all of us.

When, I wonder? Will there ever be a time when ALL OF US can come together to converse, argue, debate...WITHOUT having any need to Describe One-another with terms that identify, other than by name?

That seems to be what drives almost everything taking place in the World today. For what I consider, absolutely, positively, near arrogant, stupid reasons. We all feel a need to be compelled to describe, or identify each other using terms that often become insulting, or offensive; merely because our UPBRINGING from long ago...by those who practiced Bigotry, and Discrimination. Still must be the norm, instead of the natural respectfulness of ONE-ANOTHER.

The entire world is full of billions of people...all strangers, and nearly all are full of a hatred for other human beings. And we wonder why NOBODY GETS ALONG?

Every journey begins with that FIRST STEP. But it seems, anyone who dares to take that first step toward solving, or discussing the Worldwide problem of racial bigotry in any honest terms. Must be punished for daring to try.

Can anyone here honestly say they haven't tried to make life better..only to be told...SHUT UP?

Perianne
06-26-2015, 07:59 PM
With every thread that appears here where the race of human beings is being judged by other human beings....SHOWS...exactly what is wrong with all of us.

When, I wonder? Will there ever be a time when ALL OF US can come together to converse, argue, debate...WITHOUT having any need to Describe One-another with terms that identify, other than by name?

That seems to be what drives almost everything taking place in the World today. For what I consider, absolutely, positively, near arrogant, stupid reasons. We all feel a need to be compelled to describe, or identify each other using terms that often become insulting, or offensive; merely because our UPBRINGING from long ago...by those who practiced Bigotry, and Discrimination. Still must be the norm, instead of the natural respectfulness of ONE-ANOTHER.

The entire world is full of billions of people...all strangers, and nearly all are full of a hatred for other human beings. And we wonder why NOBODY GETS ALONG?

Every journey begins with that FIRST STEP. But it seems, anyone who dares to take that first step toward solving, or discussing the Worldwide problem of racial bigotry in any honest terms. Must be punished for daring to try.

Can anyone here honestly say they haven't tried to make life better..only to be told...SHUT UP?

aboutime,

I understand what you are saying. But it's the way things are. I didn't set the rules.

LongTermGuy
06-26-2015, 08:00 PM
Most good people don't point fingers....*But after awhile after being shit on day in and day out and blamed for everything...will shine a light...and will respond in kind..

aboutime
06-26-2015, 08:08 PM
aboutime,

I understand what you are saying. But it's the way things are. I didn't set the rules.

No Perianne. I know you, nor I ever set the rules. We are mere pawns in the world of hatred that has been permitted to grow around us. And, I feel...it has intentionally been SPUN-UP by Obama, and every American (no matter what their skin color), who isn't informed, or aware of how they are being played...because they are..honestly speaking...terribly uninformed, and in many cases, prevented from gaining access to Knowledge by the Politicians, as a means of keeping their votes.

It's a terrible thing to have to admit in America, now, in 2015. But there are Americans who need to keep Black Americans under-educated. And those Americans are also Black. But we're not supposed to be smart enough, or RACIST enough to expose THAT TRUTH to the Black Americans they extort with FREE STUFF from the Govt. SIMPLE AS THAT.

gabosaurus
06-26-2015, 09:14 PM
To me, the most hated white race is the 100 meter dash. When was the last time you saw a white person win the 100? :cool:

aboutime
06-26-2015, 09:19 PM
To me, the most hated white race is the 100 meter dash. When was the last time you saw a white person win the 100? :cool:

I did! I did! I saw you running behind the garbage truck, and you beat it to the landfill.

gabosaurus
06-26-2015, 09:27 PM
http://m5.paperblog.com/i/29/290949/here-comes-honey-boo-boo-umm-duh-even-a-door--L-9Dhb1j.jpeg