PDA

View Full Version : We should just kill the black people

jimnyc
06-26-2015, 07:08 AM
Can you imagine the outrage across the country, and from black people, if someone were to utter similar words to that today? White folks were fired for saying a bad word. Chastised for months on end. Someone who flies an inanimate object is obviously racist. Take this down, take that down... but WHERE has the outrage been for these folks? Sure, I've heard a few people say they are wrong and such, but not a peep of outrage. Not from blacks and not from the officials always riding white folks if they do anything seemingly wrong. Hell, I'm willing to bet that if a white person called for the death of even one person that they would be arrested, and if done to get others riled up, very possibly charged with inciting. The silence from the majority speaks volumes and tells quite a story to those paying attention.

---

Finish the mission, kill slave masters

The New Black Panther leader whose party at one point offered a $10,000 reward for George Zimmerman, “dead or alive,” before Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges in Trayvon Martin’s death now is rhapsodizing about the possibility of violence against “slave masters” in connection with the murders of nine people at a church in Charleston, South Carolina.

At a rally there on Tuesday, Malik Zulu Shabazz called for the completion of the mission of Denmark Vesey, a slave who strategized to kill slave masters nearly two centuries ago when the church where the nine were murdered was being founded.

Breitbart reported that Shabazz also played a “prominent role in the Baltimore and Ferguson uprisings,” and now heads a group called Black Lawyers for Justice.

It was a “Save the Black Church” rally Tuesday, not far from Mother Emanuel AME Church, the scene of an attack at a prayer meeting allegedly perpetrated by Dylann Roof, now under arrest and facing nine counts of murder, as well as possible hate-crime counts from the federal government.

It was also just one of two recent incidents where black activists made suggestive comments. In fact, the promotion by Louis Farrakhan, a Nation of Islam leader, of his coming “Justice … or else!” event was being called out by another black activist over the threatening nature.

“It’s these type of threats against white Americans and this country that is causing other white people to become angry and fed up,” said Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, chief of Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny, about Farrakhan’s comments. He compared Farrakhan with South Carolina mass murder suspect Dylann Roof for making “serious terrorist threats” about violence.

“Vesey had a plan to kill all the slave masters in the state,” Shabazz said at his rally. “All of their [expletive deleted] families. We need some Denmark Veseys today. We got to complete what Denmark didn’t finish.”

He led the crowd in a chant of “Black power” and “by any means.” And continued with another, “What do we want? Justice, When do we want it? Now.”

“We came to change the order here,” he said. “We don’t forgive nobody.”

http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/finish-the-mission-kill-slave-masters/

Kathianne
06-26-2015, 08:11 AM
It seems to me that somehow those that use hate to fuel others are being considered 'leaders' by those on the opposite sides.

Stormfront has posts that are all about white supremacists, they are touted as 'angry whites,' instead of the ignorant, wannabee violent folks they are. They may speak of the 'confederate flag,' but they certainly don't reflect those that see it as a symbol of pride in the South or rebels against an ever creeping federal government. They certainly don't represent white people in general.

Yet some reasonable people, not hate-filled, are using the type of rhetoric usually associated with the like of Stormfront. They are frustrated at what they perceive as the trampling of their rights.

On the other hand, we have examples of hateful black power folks, as above, that are also calling for a race war. They also do not represent black people in general. You'd not know it though by the reactions they garner for idiotic comments by those they fantasize of doing in.

What really concerns myself regarding any of the hateful people above, their possible influences from rhetoric to inspiring young people to action. What might be 'blowing off steam' for some, might well be perceived as a call to action by the immature.

For years we've been hearing how their should 'be a conversation' regarding racism in this country. Seriously what I think is that well meaning people should tell haters to 'be quiet.' There is a huge emptiness that needs to be filled with some common decency, what used to be called 'minding your manners.'

Words don't kill, that is true. Words are also not without repercussions. Conclusions are drawn about you by those that hear or read what you say. This is especially true of those that are just drawing first impressions. How do you want to be perceived?

jimnyc
06-26-2015, 08:12 AM
I'm certainly not saying these "leaders" are ISIS, but continually doing such things, and "recruiting", and eventually you WILL see folks act out based on such influence. :(

Kathianne
06-26-2015, 08:15 AM
I'm certainly not saying these "leaders" are ISIS, but continually doing such things, and "recruiting", and eventually you WILL see folks act out based on such influence. :(

Jim, that's certainly true and what I fear. It's not just the Black Power folks alone. The rhetoric on the supremacist white side has also ratcheted up. Hell it's what makes up the wet dreams of the haters.

jimnyc
06-26-2015, 08:28 AM
Jim, that's certainly true and what I fear. It's not just the Black Power folks alone. The rhetoric on the supremacist white side has also ratcheted up. Hell it's what makes up the wet dreams of the haters.

Absolutely, no doubt. I read twitter, and a few other sites that have "comments", and I see folks from BOTH sides saying things that would make folks here blush! I guess what makes one stand out is it being public and such. BOTH sides need to back down, but that's not going to happen so long as you have leaders with the "no justice no peace" and black panthers and sharpton and such egging them on. The solution should be change, discussion and other non-violent means.

And I understand people want to be heard, they want change, they are angry... but do they REALLY think being violent, burning things and other criminal acts will really bring forth any change? It's ludicrous to think so, it's only piling on to the issues. And nope, I don't have the answers, but I can speak of what won't work.

Kathianne
06-26-2015, 08:31 AM
Absolutely, no doubt. I read twitter, and a few other sites that have "comments", and I see folks from BOTH sides saying things that would make folks here blush! I guess what makes one stand out is it being public and such. BOTH sides need to back down, but that's not going to happen so long as you have leaders with the "no justice no peace" and black panthers and sharpton and such egging them on. The solution should be change, discussion and other non-violent means.

And I understand people want to be heard, they want change, they are angry... but do they REALLY think being violent, burning things and other criminal acts will really bring forth any change? It's ludicrous to think so, it's only piling on to the issues. And nope, I don't have the answers, but I can speak of what won't work.

I think we can look at how Charleston families reacted for an example of extreme graciousness.

Not all of us are that strong or grounded. I do think at minimum we can learn to be judicious in what we write and say for a start. We can't all help all the time what we think and feel, we can however attempt not to harm others by simply not thinking.

jimnyc
06-26-2015, 08:35 AM
I think we can look at how Charleston families reacted for an example of extreme graciousness.

Not all of us are that strong or grounded. I do think at minimum we can learn to be judicious in what we write and say for a start. We can't all help all the time what we think and feel, we can however attempt not to harm others by simply not thinking.

Absolutely. Charleston is awesome. I can tell simply by visiting there the times that I have that they would respond as such. It was SO overly friendly, and welcoming. And it wasn't just to get my money, they genuinely seemed that way, and it wasn't all merchants. And also absolutely beautiful!! And the town where the little scumbag was from is just as welcoming and nice, although not as beautiful, and that's Lexington. My Dad just moved from there. It's a mixture of races and everyone is awesome. Hell, I'll say I interacted with more blacks there than I did any other race. But man, every single one of them was as nice as can be. I wish I could go back to either place this weekend, just too damn long of a drive for me!!