PDA

View Full Version : Wife hates my dog

jimnyc
06-28-2015, 03:58 PM
Always tells him he's ugly. Said he looks like Dobby. He likes to burrow under the blanket, I had to peel it back to get him out and unfurled this.

http://i.imgur.com/vCVXdM0.jpg

WiccanLiberal
06-28-2015, 05:24 PM
Enter him in an ugly dog contest. This year's winner --- Quasi modo

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/452/239/hi-res-18376331e670bc9232297eaf81a4709b_crop_north.jpg?w= 630&h=420&q=75

tailfins
06-28-2015, 05:30 PM
Always tells him he's ugly. Said he looks like Dobby. He likes to burrow under the blanket, I had to peel it back to get him out and unfurled this.

http://i.imgur.com/vCVXdM0.jpg

Train him to bite every time he hears the word "ugly".

gabosaurus
06-28-2015, 07:17 PM
Our cat makes the decisions in our house. If you cat doesn't like you, then you are gone. :cool:

Balu
06-28-2015, 07:19 PM
Sticking to this topic about dogs. I really love dogs, but no cats. But, ANYWHERE ANY cat caressing to me. Why?! Can anybody explain? Why I am asking? - I am asking those, who inhabits overseas. Me? - I have no an answer to this question. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dntknw.gif

Perianne
06-28-2015, 07:21 PM
I read one time, or heard it, or something.

There are four different types of animals. Animals we eat. Animals that perform or work. Animals that are pets. And cats. :)

hjmick
06-28-2015, 07:26 PM
Time for a new wife...

gabosaurus
06-28-2015, 07:35 PM
Dogs have masters. Cats have slaves.
The ancient Egyptians worshiped cats. Cats have never forgotten this.

If you want a pet that obeys you, get a dog.
If you want a pet that demands obedience, get a cat. :cool:

Balu
06-28-2015, 08:22 PM
I read one time, or heard it, or something.

There are four different types of animals. Animals we eat. Animals that perform or work. Animals that are pets. And cats. :)

Reverting to I've said above. My hole live was with dogs. Before my 6 years there was a cat in our family.
When I was at 10 y.o. we went to the exhibition of search dogs. Shepherdы sat in a row guarding handkerchiefs. My Mother came up to one of the owners of German Shepherd and asked if she can try to take the handkerchief she was guarding.
The owner laughing nodded his approval. His dog was a Prize Winner of the previous year exhibition.
My Mother came up to HIM gentlest words, the dog began to wag his tail and my Mother took the handkerchief he guarded.
The owner became pale, his dog understood what he had done and put his tail between his legs and began to whine.
The owner fall down and the Ambulance carried him to the hospital with his heart attack.
Since that time ( plus advanced individual training) I know how to handle the dogs.
BTW, my children and Grandchildren had the dogs from their very childhood.
P.S.
I caught myself that maybe I am speaking too much...
If it is not interesting for you I can stop. You only say.

NightTrain
06-28-2015, 08:34 PM
Reverting to I've said above. My hole live was with dogs. Before my 6 years there was a cat in our family.
When I was at 10 y.o. we went to the exhibition of search dogs. Shepherdы sat in a row guarding handkerchiefs. My Mother came up to one of the owners of German Shepherd and asked if she can try to take the handkerchief she was guarding.
The owner laughing nodded his approval. His dog was a Prize Winner of the previous year exhibition.
My Mother came up to HIM gentlest words, the dog began to wag his tail and my Mother took the handkerchief he guarded.
The owner became pale, his dog understood what he had done and put his tail between his legs and began to whine.
The owner fall down and the Ambulance carried him to the hospital with his heart attack.
Since that time ( plus advanced individual training) I know how to handle the dogs.
P.S.

You're fine, Balu. You have as much right as anyone to chat about whatever you wish.

Balu
06-28-2015, 08:36 PM
You're fine, Balu. You have as much right as anyone to chat about whatever you wish.
Thank you, Sir.

Jeff
06-28-2015, 09:44 PM
Jim I have to agree with the Misses, he is a ugly little guy, but being so ugly is what makes them so cute... :laugh: I know it makes no sense ( like most of what I type ) but this time folks will actually understand. :laugh:

Perianne
06-29-2015, 08:24 AM
P.S.

Balu, I love reading what you (and everyone else) has to say.

Perianne
06-29-2015, 08:25 AM
Jim I have to agree with the Misses, he is a ugly little guy, but being so ugly is what makes them so cute... :laugh: I know it makes no sense ( like most of what I type ) but this time folks will actually understand. :laugh:

Since when do we love because of looks? I love your little doggie just looking at him.

jimnyc
06-29-2015, 08:32 AM

You dirty bastard!!

My next is going to be a Chinese Crested. They look like this when fully grown:

http://i.imgur.com/66rCtnQ.jpg

But even cuter when they are still bald little puppies!!

http://i.imgur.com/t0fxJBW.jpg

Voted4Reagan
06-29-2015, 08:57 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8522691584/hEC0D8CF0/

Balu
06-29-2015, 09:33 AM
Balu, I love reading what you (and everyone else) has to say.
When at the end of the 80-ths I returned back to the USSR I got a Russian Spaniel for hunting. My Dad was alive yet and the dog have chosen him as a Master. We lived in the same building entrances neighboring, so all the care to walk the dog was at the shoulders of my Dad, as I was day and night in service.
The third day after my Daddy gone the dog died. And no Vet-Ambulace we called, could do nothing.
These are Dogs. They are True and Faithful. They are not women or cats.

Perianne
06-29-2015, 09:50 AM
When at the end of the 80-ths I returned back to the USSR I got a Russian Spaniel for hunting. My Dad was alive yet and the dog have chosen him as a Master. We lived in the same building entrances neighboring, so all the care to walk the dog was at the shoulders of my Dad, as I was day and night in service.
The third day after my Daddy gone the dog died. And no Vet-Ambulace we called, could do nothing.

Okay......

tailfins
06-29-2015, 10:11 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHD5nd3QLTg

tailfins
06-29-2015, 10:27 AM

Is it true that adultery is considered acceptable in Russian society? It is because of the decades of having Atheism as the official religion?