PDA

View Full Version : Is Balu-ga a henchman?

tailfins
06-29-2015, 07:00 PM
I have studied and been curious about repressive regimes since a teen, particularly Communist. Notice Balu-ga constantly pushing the agenda of Ukrainians as an inferior people. This is the mindset of an oppressor. I have to wonder how many have been arrested or killed as a result of his deeds. Even Cuban CDR operatives are not this brazen. Committee for the Defense of the Revolution operatives regret some of what they do, but feel it's a sacrifice for the greater good. Some told me they actually wish their victims well, hoping they will understand. I don't even see this veneer of decency from Balu-ga. There are relatively benign true believers, then there are active oppressors. Which do you suppose this guy is? Some say the poverty in a Communist regime is miserable. The REAL poverty can't be seen with the eyes. That poverty is laying down to sleep wondering if your door will be broken down and being arrested for any or even no reason.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-29-2015, 07:23 PM
I have studied and been curious about repressive regimes since a teen, particularly Communist. Notice Balu-ga constantly pushing the agenda of Ukrainians as an inferior people. This is the mindset of an oppressor. I have to wonder how many have been arrested or killed as a result of his deeds. Even Cuban CDR operatives are not this brazen. Committee for the Defense of the Revolution operatives regret some of what they do, but feel it's a sacrifice for the greater good. Some told me they actually wish their victims well, hoping they will understand. I don't even see this veneer of decency from Balu-ga. There are relatively benign true believers, then there are active oppressors. Which do you suppose this guy is? Some say the poverty in a Communist regime is miserable. The REAL poverty can't be seen with the eyes. That poverty is laying down to sleep wondering if your door will be broken down and being arrested for any or even no reason.

You are trying to deep think something that does not need that treatment IMHO.
Could be he is what and who he has claimed to be and has no great, hidden and sinister motives.

Is he to be a boogey-man simply because he is Russian???
Or castigated for defending his mother country?---Tyr

LongTermGuy
06-29-2015, 08:50 PM
Could be he is what and who he has claimed to be and has no great, hidden and sinister motives.

Yes...Balu normal nice Russian guy who Love his country...good Vodka and loves Poems and music..:)

http://supergigant.blox.pl/resource/valuev.jpg`He also says he eats 6 kilos of meat per day. He says he really wants to eat woolly mammoth, as that is his favorite, but unfortunately, they went extinct thousands of years ago.
People were long puzzled by his strange phenotype, but Russian scientists, examining his genome, have now proven .....XXXX (Top Secret) XXX

http://www.clickdagger.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Top-Secret-Photo-Sheet1.gif
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Drummond
06-29-2015, 08:52 PM

If any 'problem' exists, it could be one of misinformation from propaganda, which Balu believes in because he's no reason not to.

I learned, only around 24 hours ago, exactly what Ukraine suffered in the early part of the 20th century .. mass death at the hands of Stalin, the death count in the multiples of millions. I think that Balu may genuinely not be prepared to believe what has long been recorded in the West as fact .. because those responsible for 'fashioning history' in Russia have never candidly admitted the USSR's great culpability for its actions.

Little wonder that Ukraine so wants its freedom, now ! Long memories in Ukraine must be causing many of them to balk at Russia's interest in them now.

tailfins
06-29-2015, 11:03 PM

It's because he is hostile when people criticize Communism. I know several Russians and have no problem with them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-29-2015, 11:11 PM
If any 'problem' exists, it could be one of misinformation from propaganda, which Balu believes in because he's no reason not to.

I learned, only around 24 hours ago, exactly what Ukraine suffered in the early part of the 20th century .. mass death at the hands of Stalin, the death count in the multiples of millions. I think that Balu may genuinely not be prepared to believe what has long been recorded in the West as fact .. because those responsible for 'fashioning history' in Russia have never candidly admitted the USSR's great culpability for its actions.

Little wonder that Ukraine so wants its freedom, now ! Long memories in Ukraine must be causing many of them to balk at Russia's interest in them now.

1.Has he denied being Russian or ex-military? NO
2.Has he came here pretending to be an American loving guy with great admiration for our nation? NO
3.Does he defend his country in his comments? Yes
4. Has he done anything that points to his trying to be deceptive to infiltrate and then gain advantage? NO

Despite his political stands he has acted just as I would on a Russian forum , or Brit forum, etc.
I do not agree with much of his political stands and his impression of his mother country but so far I have seen the man be honest, regardless of it being he believes any propaganda fed him in his lifetime.

Myself, I oppose whats said and differences we have but not try to vilify based upon race or political standings of even a communist ideology which I strongly oppose.
I think I made a point in my first comment and it still stands.
I'll hold to my principle that I'll not falsely accuse anybody nor support others when they do, regardless of who they may be...
I break my principles for no man.. A fact..--Tyr

NightTrain
06-29-2015, 11:12 PM
Since Balu is a former KGB or GRU operative, it is natural to see for himself first-hand how effective propaganda is on Americans.

Think about it. In that line of business back in the Cold War prior to the internet, you would have no real way to gauge how effective the propaganda operations were, other than field operative reports that may or may not be accurate - if you got any feedback at all. They were all handed BS stories or disinformation campaigns to leak to the press in whatever country they were stationed in, with no way to know if it was taken seriously unless it was very successful and made the international media circuit.

They knew they had a serious winner with the Protesting Hippie thing, and they dumped a lot of money into it. That was a wildly successful effort on their part and it crippled the war effort in Vietnam in a big way.

He's probably intensely curious to run a couple of modified old stories past us to see what our reactions are compared to what he was told back in the day, especially since there's quite a few military members here from the same era.

IMO, there's nothing dishonorable about loving your country and standing up for it.

LongTermGuy
06-29-2015, 11:15 PM
What is one trying to prove in this thread...*and what results are they looking for?

:dunno:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-29-2015, 11:15 PM
It's because he is hostile when people criticize Communism. I know several Russians and have no problem with them.

So freaking what! I am hostile to people that oppose Christianity, our Republic, my Southern heritage, my race , my family, etc..
I am hostile to anything in this universe that supports Islam!
No paint me any damn way you want to hoss.
I'll not join the parade to castigate a man doing exactly what I would do myself.--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-29-2015, 11:16 PM
Since Balu is a former KGB or GRU operative, it is natural to see for himself first-hand how effective propaganda is on Americans.

Think about it. In that line of business back in the Cold War prior to the internet, you would have no real way to gauge how effective the propaganda operations were, other than field operative reports that may or may not be accurate - if you got any feedback at all. They were all handed BS stories or disinformation campaigns to leak to the press in whatever country they were stationed in, with no way to know if it was taken seriously unless it was very successful and made the international media circuit.

They knew they had a serious winner with the Protesting Hippie thing, and they dumped a lot of money into it. That was a wildly successful effort on their part and it crippled the war effort in Vietnam in a big way.

He's probably intensely curious to run a couple of modified old stories past us to see what our reactions are compared to what he was told back in the day, especially since there's quite a few military members here from the same era.

IMO, there's nothing dishonorable about loving your country and standing up for it.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEzactly my point!!!! --Tyr

Voted4Reagan
06-29-2015, 11:20 PM

This Post is a TEST of the TAILFINS BOARD TROLLING SYSTEM.

It is designed to cause Controversy.

If this post had any relevance or served a purpose it would have been posted by someone else.

This concludes this "TEST" of the TAILFINS BOARD TROLLING SYSTEM.

PLEASE: Do Not Feed The Troll!!!

Jeff
06-30-2015, 07:11 AM
So freaking what! I am hostile to people that oppose Christianity, our Republic, my Southern heritage, my race , my family, etc..
I am hostile to anything in this universe that supports Islam!
No paint me any damn way you want to hoss.
I'll not join the parade to castigate a man doing exactly what I would do myself.--Tyr

Hostile pri** :laugh::laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-30-2015, 07:40 AM
Hostile pri** :laugh::laugh:

Cycle riding Southern trash.. :laugh::laugh:--Tyr

jimnyc
06-30-2015, 07:56 AM
I think Blue is alright, and harmless. Perhaps he's a spy, but what's he going to get? Tell his comrades that this crazy American guy calls everyone a bastard and is addicted to boobies? :)

It's interesting to get a Russian perspective of things around the world.

LongTermGuy
06-30-2015, 08:12 AM
I think Blue is alright, and harmless. Perhaps he's a spy, but what's he going to get? Tell his comrades that this crazy American guy calls everyone a bastard and is addicted to boobies? :)

Exactly.....^^^

Good morning all....:coffee:

Abbey Marie
06-30-2015, 08:14 AM
I wonder why the OP twists Balu's name into Balu-ga. Seems uncalled-for.

tailfins
06-30-2015, 08:17 AM

I have an experiment for you: Every time he refers to Ukraine/Ukrainians, substitute Mexico/Mexicans. Then the prejudice will become more evident. Than add to that the means and authorization to do something about it. I have a bad feeling in my stomach about this.

Kathianne
06-30-2015, 08:18 AM
I have an experiment for you: Every time he refers to Ukraine/Ukrainians, substitute Mexico/Mexicans. Then the prejudice will become more evident. Than add to that the means and authorization to do something about it. I have a bad feeling in my stomach about this.

but you don't have 'feelings.'

tailfins
06-30-2015, 08:20 AM
but you don't have 'feelings.'

Not many, but a few things come through.

jimnyc
06-30-2015, 08:20 AM

Let them steal Mexico, they can even tie a rope to it and bring it over to Russia for all I care. :)

Keep in mind though, he's Russian, this is his country, and he will be as proud for his country as we are for America. I would expect most folks to have such pride in their homeland. If he thinks he is right in a situation about Ukraine, debate him on it. Just keep in mind, it's Russia with such actions, not Blue personally, he just has an opinion about things. And the same in return, hopefully if he disagrees with something currently about America, he'll see that it's Washington pulling the strings, not us here on DP, we just have an opinion.

Drummond
06-30-2015, 01:10 PM

Tailfins, I understand your point. Even so, Balu is a product of the Society he lives in, just as you are a product of yours, and I am a product of mine. How easily could any of us divorce ourselves from that ? Indeed ... what incentive could be brought to bear to arrange such an outcome ?

As you know, I've debated Ukraine with Balu already, and I probably will again. But I'd be a fool not to understand that Balu will come pre-prepared with his perspective, as I will be with mine.

Isn't that a part of why we're here -- to test our positions out, and see where it leads ?

Jeff
06-30-2015, 02:46 PM
Personally I think Balu is a decent guy, he takes my trash in stride ( by the way Balu when I call you my commie buddy it is a joke , well for the most part. :laugh: ) I must admit when I first seen him posting I thought why in the hell, who in the hell does he think he is to, well he is doing as we all would, he loves his country and is very proud of it. If nothing else is true ( even if he is wrong ) he will die a happy man feeling as though he lives in a great country and he is extremely proud. Plus he rides a bike ( kind of ) :laugh: Balu you have to work on that buddy, if it ain't a Harley it ain't sheot.

OK enough said, talk soon my little commie buddy.

Perianne
06-30-2015, 05:06 PM
Personally I think Balu is a decent guy, he takes my trash in stride ( by the way Balu when I call you my commie buddy it is a joke , well for the most part. :laugh: ) I must admit when I first seen him posting I thought why in the hell, who in the hell does he think he is to, well he is doing as we all would, he loves his country and is very proud of it. If nothing else is true ( even if he is wrong ) he will die a happy man feeling as though he lives in a great country and he is extremely proud. Plus he rides a bike ( kind of ) :laugh: Balu you have to work on that buddy, if it ain't a Harley it ain't sheot.

OK enough said, talk soon my little commie buddy.

And HE has a president he can be proud of whereas we don't.

Balu
06-30-2015, 09:02 PM
Thanks to everybody! I've read this thread with great interest. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

LongTermGuy
06-30-2015, 09:07 PM
Thanks to everybody! I've read this thread with great interest. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

Are you happy now comrade Balu....Can you feel the Love? What is your overall assessment ?

Balu
06-30-2015, 09:11 PM
Are you happy now comrade Balu....Can you feel the Love? What is your overall assessment ?

Not so bad. Could be worse. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

LongTermGuy
06-30-2015, 09:13 PM
Not so bad. Could be worse. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

Life has never been easy Balu...no matter where one lives...*you are correct...it could be worse.

Balu
06-30-2015, 09:25 PM
Life has never been easy Balu...no matter where one lives...*you are correct...it could be worse.
I am afraid your are wrong. Life is a very easy, thrilling and joyful game to play. The more time passed, the more convinced in this I am.
Everything depends on how you perceive it. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

Drummond
06-30-2015, 10:09 PM
I am afraid your are wrong. Life is a very easy, thrilling and joyful game to play. The more time passed, the more convinced in this I am.
Everything depends on how you perceive it. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

Sounds like the basis for a debate right there, Balu. I can think of a number of exceptions ... and by the way, why are your authorities so set against YOGA ?

See the thread I started on that, a handful of hours ago ... I'd be interested in your comments ...

LongTermGuy
06-30-2015, 10:10 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Balu http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=746216#post746216)
Not so bad. Could be worse.

​As far as "perception" ...good Vodka and drugs work for some....makes them feel everything comes easy in this life...

For me..nothing has come easy...no games.....but it has come through positive thoughts.... tenacity and hard focused work...This is my reality http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

Balu
06-30-2015, 10:12 PM
Sounds like the basis for a debate right there, Balu. I can think of a number of exceptions ... and by the way, why are your authorities so set against YOGA ?

See the thread I started on that, a handful of hours ago ... I'd be interested in your comments ...
The role of Exceptions is to confirm the Rules.