PDA

View Full Version : Death count thanks to Islam!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-29-2015, 07:51 PM
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Ramadan Bombathon
2015 Scorecard
Because, if you think all religions are
the same, you aren't paying attention.

Day 12

Terror Attacks

(Islam)
1 In the name of 118
The Religion
of Peace

2. In the name of 0
ANY Other
Religion

3. By Way of 0
Anti-Muslim
Hate Crime

1. Suicide Bombings 21

2. 0

3. 0

1. Dead Bodies 1092

2. 0

3. 0

1. Wounded 1366

2. 0

3. 0
--------------------------------------------------------

I hope this does not disturb the blinded asshats that prefer not to hear or see anything of it.
After all, such reality must be ignored in their cowardly ways,, right?

Zero for other religions but the murdering Islam rages on.. --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-29-2015, 07:58 PM
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Ramadan Bombathon
2015 Scorecard
Because, if you think all religions are
the same, you aren't paying attention.

Day 12

Terror Attacks

(Islam)
1 In the name of 118
The Religion
of Peace

2. In the name of 0
ANY Other
Religion

3. By Way of 0
Anti-Muslim
Hate Crime

1. Suicide Bombings 21

2. 0

3. 0

1. Dead Bodies 1092

2. 0

3. 0

1. Wounded 1366

2. 0

3. 0

I hope this does not disturb the blinded asshats that prefer not to hear or see anything of it.
After all, such reality must be ignored in their cowardly ways,, right?

Zero for other religions but the murdering Islam rages on.. --Tyr

Why all the murdering of innocent people if it is not a death cult???? -tyr

Kathianne
06-29-2015, 08:14 PM
Related: http://heavy.com/news/2015/06/isis-drive-by-shooting-egyptian-judges-al-arish-egypt-sinai-peninsula-uncensored-youtube-video/

A new video purportedly released by the Islamic State shows three Egyptian judges in al-Arish, Sinai, Egypt, being assassinated in multiple drive-by shootings. The video was released just hours after it was reported that terrorist had killed one of Egypt’s top prosecutors, Hisham Barakat, in a Cairo bomb attack.According to Al-Jazeera: (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/06/egypt-state-prosecutor-motorcade-hit-bomb-attack-cairo-150629083650272.html)

Barakat was appointed prosecutor-general by Egypt’s then interim-President Adly Mansour in July 2013, shortly after the military ousted the country’s first freely elected president, Mohamed Morsi.

The new state prosecutor then set about freezing the assets of 15 prominent members of the Muslim Brotherhood, and ordered the arrest of the group’s leader, Mohamed Badie, on charges of inciting violence outside the Republican Guard headquarters where 51 people were killed.

The Muslim Brotherhood condemned the attack on Barakat and no one has yet claimed responsibility. However, according to the Daily Mail who reported on the assassination video of the judges but did not share it (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3143023/Hours-Tunisia-beach-massacre-ISIS-release-chilling-new-video-shows-militants-gunning-three-high-profile-Egyptians-judges-cars.html), “the Egyptian franchise of ISIS have developed a reputation for calculated assassinations of authority figures, targeting army and security personnel as well as members of Egypt’s judiciary.”

In the 3-minute long video, jihadist militants are seen pursuing a silver car in the opposite lane of a highway. The militants then pull out a machine gun and barrage the silver car with gunfire, riddling its occupants with bullets. Later camera shots show up-close footage of the victims, lying bloodied in the car.
Last week, three ISIS-related terrorist attacks took place in one day with a mass beach shooting in Tunisia, a mosque suicide bombing in Kuwait, and a beheading in France. However, ISIS only claimed the first two.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/felipearaujo/egypts-public-prosecutor-killed-in-cairo-bomb-attack#.nrM5bR18VW

White House Condemns Killing Of Egypt’s Public Prosecutor In Cairo Bomb Attack

Egypt’s assistant public prosecutor called the death of Hisham Barakat an “assassination.”

Barakat’s motorcade was headed toward his office around 9 a.m. when about a block from his house, a booby-trapped car exploded — destroying the car the prosecutor was riding in.

“The sound was crazy, my kitchen wall was shaking,” said Mohamed Sadek, who lives nearby the blast site. “I went to the balcony and saw the fire was reaching to the sky.”

The prosecutor was rushed to hospital where he underwent surgery but later succumbed to his injuries, according to the AP.

Jeff
06-30-2015, 02:49 PM
These people shouldn't even be considered human beings, hell they aren't even good enough to be called Mongrels, they are scum that needs to be exterminated and quickly, if not these death tolls will continue to rise and will grow faster and faster.

Perianne
06-30-2015, 05:01 PM
These people shouldn't even be considered human beings, hell they aren't even good enough to be called Mongrels, they are scum that needs to be exterminated and quickly, if not these death tolls will continue to rise and will grow faster and faster.

They are what Perianne calls "inferiors".

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-30-2015, 05:39 PM
My great friend Drummond made that exact point many times but was castigated by a member here as if he was ignorant and hate-filled for having made that same conclusion..
Yet he'll not dare start on you for saying it my friend..
Lets see if he does...
If not hypocrisy wraps him in its fold methinks. -Tyr

Drummond
06-30-2015, 06:46 PM
These people shouldn't even be considered human beings, hell they aren't even good enough to be called Mongrels, they are scum that needs to be exterminated and quickly, if not these death tolls will continue to rise and will grow faster and faster.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

They AREN'T human beings. Human beings possess humanity. Terrorist scum are devoid of it.

tailfins
06-30-2015, 06:49 PM
My great friend Drummond made that exact point many times but was castigated by a member here as if he was ignorant and hate-filled for having made that same conclusion..
Lets see if he does...
If not hypocrisy wraps him in its fold methinks. -Tyr

If you want to defeat Islam, spread the Gospel of Jesus. God will protect you if he wants you witnessing to Muslims.

Drummond
06-30-2015, 06:51 PM
Lets see if he does...
If not hypocrisy wraps him in its fold methinks. -Tyr:clap::clap::clap::clap:

... urgh. Just added my own comment BEFORE spotting this !

No matter. Let's see if there's any comeback by the individual in question, & whose comment is chosen for the basis for it, if there is one ...

tailfins
06-30-2015, 06:51 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

They AREN'T human beings. Human beings possess humanity. Terrorist scum are devoid of it.

I don't see any exclusion for Muslims. They need only to repent like any other sinner.

1 John 4:15

<small style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153);">Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of 1 John 4:15 (http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611_1-John-4-15/).</small>

Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

Your assertion is just as anti-Biblical as the Islamist.

1 Timothy 2:4

<small style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153);">Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of 1 Timothy 2:4 (http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611_1-Timothy-2-4/).</small>

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

LongTermGuy
06-30-2015, 06:58 PM
If you want to defeat Islam, spread the Gospel of Jesus. God will protect you if he wants you witnessing to Muslims.

God put us all here on this playground...and gave us freedom of will and thought to defend one self and decide right from wrong.... What ever happens here... he will sort out the evil come judgement time.

Drummond
06-30-2015, 07:00 PM

In the meantime, what will Islamic terrorists be doing to everyone else ?

Islam is a younger religion than Christianity. ALL, every bit, of Islam's terrorism has happened during the spread of the Gospel of Jesus.

Perhaps, therefore, the introduction of additional aid in the process of defeat-arranging is called for ?

Drummond
06-30-2015, 07:07 PM
I don't see any exclusion for Muslims. They need only to repent like any other sinner.

Your assertion is just as anti-Biblical as the Islamist.

Your points apply to human beings. Terrorists don't qualify.

A cockroach isn't a hate filled, murderous savage, exulting in mass death and destruction. They are therefore better and more worthwhile creatures than terrorists. But do you expect cockroaches to repent their sins ?

Cockroaches aren't human, so the suggestion is absurd. But a terrorist can be said to be LESS human than a cockroach.

If you don't accept my argument, then I invite you to provide me with the evidence which proves that terrorists possess superior humanity to that of a cockroach.

tailfins
06-30-2015, 07:11 PM
In the meantime, what will Islamic terrorists be doing to everyone else ?

Islam is a younger religion than Christianity. ALL, every bit, of Islam's terrorism has happened during the spread of the Gospel of Jesus.

Perhaps, therefore, the introduction of additional aid in the process of defeat-arranging is called for ?

In the war against MILITANT Islamist, there must be an effective allocation of resources. What percentage of a billion plus people do we need to militarily defeat?

Drummond
06-30-2015, 07:25 PM
In the war against MILITANT Islamist, there must be an effective allocation of resources. What percentage of a billion plus people do we need to militarily defeat?

The percentage that become terrorists, of course ! Or, would you exempt terrorists from consideration ?

Wasn't the point of the War on Terror to create a global status quo in which terrorism became too toxic an activity for any Islamist to ever risk indulging in ?

Don't you recall how GW Bush started out with it ? He wanted Western nations to stand as firmly against terrorism as he himself was .. 'You're for us, or if not for us, you must be against us' was his basic position.

In a world where every civilised nation in it was committed to terrorist eradication, terrorism couldn't have thrived. It would've been deterred, a never-to-be-forgotten lesson duly meted out.

As for your wording, you say 'MILITANT' Islam, meaning, what ? You buy into the media line that it's a fringe grouping ? I'm confused, because you also say 'What percentage of a billion plus ..' .. so, you're NOT differentiating ?

In any case, it's a moot point. No people are involved. People are human beings. Terrorists don't qualify.

PixieStix
06-30-2015, 07:52 PM
They are what Perianne calls "inferiors".

Pixie thinks islam is full of shit. It is a lie from the pit of hell itself, conjured up to cause nothing but murder and mayhem.

Perianne
06-30-2015, 07:58 PM
Pixie thinks islam is full of shit. It is a lie from the pit of hell itself, conjured up to cause nothing but murder and mayhem.

Perianne thinks the same thing.

tailfins
06-30-2015, 08:55 PM
The percentage that become terrorists, of course ! Or, would you exempt terrorists from consideration ?

Wasn't the point of the War on Terror to create a global status quo in which terrorism became too toxic an activity for any Islamist to ever risk indulging in ?

Don't you recall how GW Bush started out with it ? He wanted Western nations to stand as firmly against terrorism as he himself was .. 'You're for us, or if not for us, you must be against us' was his basic position.

In a world where every civilised nation in it was committed to terrorist eradication, terrorism couldn't have thrived. It would've been deterred, a never-to-be-forgotten lesson duly meted out.

As for your wording, you say 'MILITANT' Islam, meaning, what ? You buy into the media line that it's a fringe grouping ? I'm confused, because you also say 'What percentage of a billion plus ..' .. so, you're NOT differentiating ?

In any case, it's a moot point. No people are involved. People are human beings. Terrorists don't qualify.

Now that sounds like a good sensible strategy. Being rude to Mohammad the convenience store manager down the street doesn't.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-30-2015, 09:25 PM
Now that sounds like a good sensible strategy. Being rude to Mohammad the convenience store manager down the street doesn't.
Just who mentioned being rude to a store clerk or store manager?
I mentioned not giving my business to them, they profit from business, why aid them?
You aren't that slow but you do like to try to rephrase words in order to try to belittle those words.
Doesn't work with me pedro.
In think, I've told that before.. --Tyr

Drummond
06-30-2015, 09:42 PM

Yes. It was a good strategy. Unfortunately, Lefties across the world did their best to put a spanner in the works. A prime example was Spain, where the Conservative Government was a firm ally of Bush's. Then, they had an election, Zapotero for the Lefties won it, and Spain's staunch anti-terrorist commitment pretty much evaporated overnight.

Of course, the Left went into overdrive over the Iraq invasion, with mass demonstrations organised by them happening in various parts of the globe.

I do not believe I ever advocated being rude to Mohammad the convenience store manager. Nor his sidekick, Abu. Nor necessarily, yet, even the local Imam, of the nearest mosque .. probably situated only a few miles away, at most - am I correct ?

.. No. The correct approach is to understand that potential for conversion into active terrorists exists in all of them .. simply because the creed that drives it all is common to all of them, and revered by all of them. An awareness of the need for caution is therefore called for.

Under these circumstances, I suggest that automatic trust is extremely hard to justify.

In the meantime, of course, having stymied the driving-force behind the War on Terror, their efforts continue in a less obvious way. The Left teach that it's only decent and civilised to show Muslims tolerance. To defer to them. To share their viewpoints wherever possible. To let them build and encroach where they prefer to. To accept that less than deference is evidence of 'racism'.

Meanwhile, consolidation of the Muslim influence continues, nearly unchecked. And all because the Left want to humanise their creed, and all those who terrorise in the name of it, to the maximum extent they can.

To what end ? WHY ?