View Full Version : Al Qaeda's No. 2 says end of West imminent, video shows

nevadamedic
07-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Story Highlights

Ayman al-Zawahiri appears in videotape Wednesday similar to "fireside chat"
He says that the "enemy" is trying to forestall the inevitable
He urges Muslims across the globe to fight the West

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/07/04/zawahiri.video/index.html

Remember the Liberals say the Muslims here would never attack us and not to worry about them. Now we have this clown instructing them to attack us. Im sure the tree hugging Liberals will have an excuse for this too...........

Monkeybone
07-05-2007, 07:56 AM
here ya go NM, "it's Bushes fault blah bla blah cause he is a Re Re, bla blah commuted Scooter Libby blah blah blah global warming.

Gaffer
07-05-2007, 11:58 AM
There have been a number of small incidents in the past few years. Snipers, running people over with cars, random shootings in buildings and malls. zawarhi is just telling the muslims here to start doing it in earnest.

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 12:32 PM
We need to start deporting Mexicans and Muslims.

Monkeybone
07-05-2007, 12:36 PM
i am just waiting for them to devestate a small town. whould that be effective as a big city on the coast? i mean if they did one in lets say the Midwest area.

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 02:01 PM
i am just waiting for them to devestate a small town. whould that be effective as a big city on the coast? i mean if they did one in lets say the Midwest area.

No way, these fuckers are going to go big, like hit a place like Vegas, SF, Florida a big tourist destination.

Monkeybone
07-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Statue of Liberty? would France make us a new one?

07-05-2007, 07:30 PM
If the end of the west is imminent it has nothing to do with Al Qaeda and everything to do with the west decaying itself.

glockmail
07-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Story Highlights

Ayman al-Zawahiri appears in videotape Wednesday similar to "fireside chat"
He says that the "enemy" is trying to forestall the inevitable
He urges Muslims across the globe to fight the West

Remember the Liberals say the Muslims here would never attack us and not to worry about them. Now we have this clown instructing them to attack us. Im sure the tree hugging Liberals will have an excuse for this too...........

I hope the fucker does come over here and attack us. He'll get the patriot base riled up and we'll have barbed wire strung up his ass so far he'll be seeing little x's in his eyeballs.

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 07:54 PM
I hope the fucker does come over here and attack us. He'll get the patriot base riled up and we'll have barbed wire strung up his ass so far he'll be seeing little x's in his eyeballs.

He would never come here. It would break his heart to leave his lover Osama and the Camel that they have 3 somes with.

glockmail
07-05-2007, 07:57 PM
He would never come here. It would break his heart to leave his lover Osama and the Camel that they have 3 somes with. Don't think the fucker has a heart. He's the same mentility as Hillary.

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Don't think the fucker has a heart. He's the same mentility as Hillary.

You are giving Hillary way to much credit. :laugh2:

Dilloduck
07-05-2007, 08:04 PM
You are giving Hillary way to much credit. :laugh2:

Don't trash our next president.

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Don't trash our next president.

What the fuck are you talking about? She will never get elected and even with the slight, remote, immpossible chance that shw does she will never be MY President! :poke:

Dilloduck
07-05-2007, 08:23 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? She will never get elected and even with the slight, remote, immpossible chance that shw does she will never be MY President! :poke:

Stop deluding yourself--the Clintons have a damn good shot and becoming the first co-presidents.

Gaffer
07-05-2007, 10:08 PM
Stop deluding yourself--the Clintons have a damn good shot and becoming the first co-presidents....again.

That's better.

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Stop deluding yourself--the Clintons have a damn good shot and becoming the first co-presidents.

Whould you mind telling me what drugs you are on? Because if they are Prescription I would like to let my doctor know to never prescribe them for me and I also reccommend that your doctor take you off them immediatly.

glockmail
07-06-2007, 05:04 AM
What the fuck are you talking about? She will never get elected and even with the slight, remote, immpossible chance that shw does she will never be MY President! :poke: I'd say she has a very good chance of being the next prez. To both you and I. Buy gold, vegetable seeds and ammunition.