PDA

View Full Version : Shoot Them

Perianne
06-30-2015, 10:40 AM
The Perianne school of justice would stop ALL of this type of thing.

Surveillance video of a wee-hours ruckus at a Macon Wal-Mart on Sunday shows a teenager race inside flashing gang signs ahead of a mob of four dozen or so people who burst in and smashed merchandise.

The commotion, which caused an estimated $2,000 in damage, appears to have been planned.

Some in the crowd also snatched a man, apparently a shopper at the Zebulon Road store, from a motorized shopping cart and dragged him to the floor, Bibb County sheriff’s officials said Monday.

The vandals, said to number between 40 and 50, sprinted down the store’s main aisle about 1:50 a.m. Sunday, “destroying merchandise displays and items,” a sheriff’s deputy’s report of the incident noted.

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2015/06/29/3821075_report-macon-wal-mart-mob-wanted.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

The leader:

http://media.macon.com/smedia/2015/06/28/20/58/DJR8X.AuSt.71.jpeg

Jeff
06-30-2015, 02:18 PM
I read this, A good question is why are these teenagers out at that time of night anyway ?? And yes If the police had hurt one of these little darlings then they would be rioting and burning the bit** down, go figure.

aboutime
06-30-2015, 03:26 PM
The Perianne school of justice would stop ALL of this type of thing.

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2015/06/29/3821075_report-macon-wal-mart-mob-wanted.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

The leader:

http://media.macon.com/smedia/2015/06/28/20/58/DJR8X.AuSt.71.jpeg

Scum of the Earth. And in related news. President Obama said this young, innocent fellow could have been his son. But then...Obama is full of crap, so the young fellows name is Sh*thead!

LongTermGuy
06-30-2015, 03:55 PM
​This is the thanks Walmart gets for their appeasement in Removing the Confederate Flag....makes no difference...

revelarts
06-30-2015, 03:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBLMuxqKkGw

Police released video (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/local/arizona/2015/04/10/cottonwood-walmart-brawl-video/25598875/) Friday that appears to show a chaotic brawl in an Arizona <culink class="culinks" culang="en" href="http://curiyo.com/en/topic/Walmart" title="" style="border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; cursor: help; display: inline !important; float: none !important; padding: 0px !important; margin: 0px !important; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 155, 255) !important;">Walmart</culink> parking lot that left one suspect dead and two others shot, including an officer.

The shooting occurred during a fight between up to eight members of the Gaver family and at least four police officers. The video was captured by a dashboard camera and indicated the fight lasted for about seven minutes.
The fight happened after police were called to the Cottonwood, Ariz., Walmart on March 21 after a call reported that multiple suspects assaulted a female employee in the store. When officers arrived, the suspects were in the parking lot and attacked them, according to the <culink class="culinks" culang="en" href="http://curiyo.com/en/topic/Arizona Department of Public Safety" title="" style="border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; cursor: help; display: inline !important; float: none !important; padding: 0px !important; margin: 0px !important; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 155, 255) !important;">Arizona Department of Public Safety</culink>.
Cottonwood Police Chief Jody Fanning said that during the brawl, Enoch Gaver, 21, disarmed Sgt. Jeremy Daniels and shot him in the leg. He said Gaver was still armed with Daniels' gun when officer Rick Hicks started hitting him with a baton.
After Hicks determined the baton had no effect, he resorted to shooting Gaver to death, Fanning said. Hicks also shot and wounded David Gaver, who had been on top of Daniels and had charged toward Hicks, Fanning said.
Hicks initially was placed on leave after the March 21 shooting, but he went back on patrol Friday night.
"The preliminary investigation has given me enough evidence to place him back on duty,'' Fanning said, adding that he believes Hicks' actions were justified.
"The officers did a very good job of restraining themselves,'' Fanning said. He said they resorted to deadly force only when the Gavers left them no other choice.
what i want to know is why these people think they an PUSH, fight and MOUTH OFF at police for so long?

I wonder how many "lawful orders" were given here?!! the man kept saying they are 'children" BS!!. who knows which one of those heavily clothed "children" had a GUN!!!

they all Should be EXECUTED!!

I think Bush said one of them is his MOMMA.

jimnyc
06-30-2015, 04:27 PM
what i want to know is why these people think they an PUSH, fight and MOUTH OFF at police for so long?

I wonder how many "lawful orders" were given here?!! the man kept saying they are 'children" BS!!. who knows which one of those heavily clothed "children" had a GUN!!!

they all Should be EXECUTED!!

I think Bush said one of them is his MOMMA.

Those people were wrong and I hope they see prison time. I remember this video but never followed the story after that. But they acted like animals and should be treated as such in court, IMO. But execution? Of course I get your sarcasm, and I certainly wouldn't call for execution of these kids at Walmart. But these wilding events and destruction of stores happens more and more often. I hope that they can somehow track some of them down and prosecute them. Let them see some bars as well. For all I know there were some white kids involved too, and my opinion would apply equally to them.

Abbey Marie
06-30-2015, 04:32 PM
Our media gives the daily message that we shall not judge; that whatever I feel like doing, or being, is cool. That the police are the bad guys. That certain segments of society are eternal victims, and they deserve so much more.

Why would anyone be surprised when people get those messages and act accordingly?

revelarts
06-30-2015, 04:34 PM
Our media gives the daily message that we shall not judge; that whatever I feel like doing, or being, is cool. That the police are the bad guys. That certain segments of society are eternal victims, and they deserve so much more.

Why would anyone be surprised when people get those messages and act accordingly?
true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tsSKAsVZfo

Abbey Marie
06-30-2015, 04:38 PM
Rev, you don't need to point out the nasty white folks. I know they exist. There are all sorts of "victims" out there. And there will never be accounting for the stupidity of young males.

ETA: Should we outlaw bottles now?

revelarts
06-30-2015, 04:43 PM
Rev, you don't need to point out the nasty white folks. I know they exist. There are all sorts of "victims" out there. Nad there will never be accounting for young males.

People round here tend to point out one particular kinda young male though. half the time they are already arrested or dead by the hands of cops or someone too.

Abbey Marie
06-30-2015, 04:44 PM
People round here tend to point out one particular kinda young male though. half the time they are already arrested or dead by the hands of cops or someone too.

Yeah, the first part is true, can't deny it.

jimnyc
06-30-2015, 04:48 PM

Yes. I have a scar on the bridge of my nose that says so, as well as on my ear. Violent little glass bastards!! Red solo cups for everyone!!

Abbey Marie
06-30-2015, 04:49 PM
Yes. I have a scar on the bridge of my nose that says so, as well as on my ear. Violent little glass bastards!! Red solo cups for everyone!!

But Jim! The landfills!

Jeff
06-30-2015, 08:21 PM

It is pointed out to you because folks get tired of hearing how the media lies, the cops lie, and anything black is right.

revelarts
06-30-2015, 08:53 PM
It is pointed out to you because folks get tired of hearing how the media lies, the cops lie, and anything black is right.
You want to find a quote where i say "Anything black is Right" Jeff.

JIM can you tell him not to "put words in my mouth". Can you send some of your famous RAGE against anything less than THE EXACT WORDS of a Post at Jeff for a few pages. Jeff is making up something not even close to my view.
the problem is If a black person doesn't agree 100% with the rank and file neo-con- republican conservative then he's AUTOMATICALLY considered a follower of Jackson Obama Sharpton and thinks everything blacks do is ok and is only looking to tear down whitey. That seems to be the only categories some can imagine. ALL in or one of them.

wake up brother. There's more to most blacks and whites than your narrow view of the world and what you THINK people believe.
It's easy for you to imagine 99.9% of people waving a rebel flags don't have racist bone in their bodies. And narry a one does any wrong that anyone should ever think of. But if i question the fact that a man is choked on street by a cop until dead I'm "JUST PRO BLACK"? and think ANYTHING Blacks do is right?
You've got a blind spot Jeff. you just don't know it.

Jeff
07-01-2015, 05:07 AM
You want to find a quote where i say "Anything black is Right" Jeff.

JIM can you tell him not to "put words in my mouth". Can you send some of your famous RAGE against anything less than THE EXACT WORDS of a Post at Jeff for a few pages. Jeff is making up something not even close to my view.
the problem is If a black person doesn't agree 100% with the rank and file neo-con- republican conservative then he's AUTOMATICALLY considered a follower of Jackson Obama Sharpton and thinks everything blacks do is ok and is only looking to tear down whitey. That seems to be the only categories some can imagine. ALL in or one of them.

wake up brother. There's more to most blacks and whites than your narrow view of the world and what you THINK people believe.
It's easy for you to imagine 99.9% of people waving a rebel flags don't have racist bone in their bodies. And narry a one does any wrong that anyone should ever think of. But if i question the fact that a man is choked on street by a cop until dead I'm "JUST PRO BLACK"? and think ANYTHING Blacks do is right?
You've got a blind spot Jeff. you just don't know it.

Rev you are about the most blinded racist person I have ever met that I truly like, I think on one side you are a great guy, but hell you fight tooth and nail even when you can see with your own eyes what is going on, all because of skin color. I have agreed with some of your rants, liked many of them, but Rev life is so much more than black is good white is bad. :poke:

aboutime
07-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Rev you are about the most blinded racist person I have ever met that I truly like, I think on one side you are a great guy, but hell you fight tooth and nail even when you can see with your own eyes what is going on, all because of skin color. I have agreed with some of your rants, liked many of them, but Rev life is so much more than black is good white is bad. :poke:

Jeff. It seems he is actually so blinded by his own hatred, and perpetual racist idea's; he is incapable of accepting any kind of negative sounding remarks that might appear to make him wrong.
Rev. I'm really sorry you feel so threatened whenever anyone like me, or Jeff try to hold an honest, factual conversation with you here.
We didn't make anything up, and the numbers you present, when it comes to crimes..for all races, makes you so defensive, and angry. You instantly jump, and claim we have nothing to back up our information..YOU ALWAYS REFUSE to accept.
If it wasn't so obvious..how much you hate police officers, or white people who point out your FLAWS. You might get us to actually feel we can accomplish something, other than create another reason for you to argue, and stifle any, and all references to race, racism, or racists.
So...I personally agree with Jeff here. YOU really are the racist you claim..not to be.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-01-2015, 06:04 PM
Rev, you don't need to point out the nasty white folks. I know they exist. There are all sorts of "victims" out there. And there will never be accounting for the stupidity of young males.

Maybe, back in the day I was hit by a couple and missed by at least 6 OR 7 MORE THAT WERE THROWN AT ME BEFORE THE FIGHT. FAST REFLEXES SAVED THOSE TIMES. :laugh:-Tyr