PDA

View Full Version : Why you shouldn't curse

jimnyc
07-01-2015, 12:06 PM
I'm drinking my coffee and decide to go for a refill. I had another glass on my desk that I had to bring downstairs as well. I knew my brother was about to call, so I stuck my cell in my sweatshirt pocket. Yes, I like it cold in my room. My bluetooth is in my front pocket. Of course just as I get to the closed door the phone rings. I quickly walk to my dresser and put the coffee mug down and reach for the phone, answer it and pick the mug back up and start for the door.

My brother John calls me pretty much every day on his lunch hour to catch up on things and shoot the breeze. We like to give one another a good ribbing every now and again. Ok, maybe worse than that, we are kinda brutal in how we address one another. So when I picked up to answer his call, I said "what's up..." and then called him something that refers to a part of the male anatomy. Not the frank, but the beans, and just one bean. And bad for me, I added something onto that even. :(

Because after I said it, there was a pause for about 3-4 seconds, and I heard my father ask "Jimmy?"

Talk about a golf ball in my throat and my face turning bright red, even though he's well over 1,000 miles away.

And then imagine my lucky surprise when at the same time, him and my stepmother wished me a happy birthday. They called from the car and ALWAYS do so through their speaker bluetooth crap. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. It's not like either one of them think I'm an angel... but I probably would have been even better just saying "what's up motherfu&%^ers!!"

Jeff
07-01-2015, 03:04 PM
I'm drinking my coffee and decide to go for a refill. I had another glass on my desk that I had to bring downstairs as well. I knew my brother was about to call, so I stuck my cell in my sweatshirt pocket. Yes, I like it cold in my room. My bluetooth is in my front pocket. Of course just as I get to the closed door the phone rings. I quickly walk to my dresser and put the coffee mug down and reach for the phone, answer it and pick the mug back up and start for the door.

My brother John calls me pretty much every day on his lunch hour to catch up on things and shoot the breeze. We like to give one another a good ribbing every now and again. Ok, maybe worse than that, we are kinda brutal in how we address one another. So when I picked up to answer his call, I said "what's up..." and then called him something that refers to a part of the male anatomy. Not the frank, but the beans, and just one bean. And bad for me, I added something onto that even. :(

Because after I said it, there was a pause for about 3-4 seconds, and I heard my father ask "Jimmy?"

Talk about a golf ball in my throat and my face turning bright red, even though he's well over 1,000 miles away.

And then imagine my lucky surprise when at the same time, him and my stepmother wished me a happy birthday. They called from the car and ALWAYS do so through their speaker bluetooth crap. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. It's not like either one of them think I'm an angel... but I probably would have been even better just saying "what's up motherfu&%^ers!!"

Now that is funny, so I called dad and said hey I hear you are a B** Li**** now. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

jimnyc
07-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Now that is funny, so I called dad and said hey I hear you are a B** Li**** now. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I might have to wait awhile before calling in the hopes that maybe they'll just forget, but I don't think they will. I should have just been like "Oh, Dad? This is John, sorry, let me pass the phone to Jimmy..." :)

Kathianne
07-01-2015, 06:58 PM
I might have to wait awhile before calling in the hopes that maybe they'll just forget, but I don't think they will. I should have just been like "Oh, Dad? This is John, sorry, let me pass the phone to Jimmy..." :)
I'm pretty sure your siblings are not going to let him forget what darlin' Jim said. :laugh2:

jimnyc
07-01-2015, 07:10 PM
I'm pretty sure your siblings are not going to let him forget what darlin' Jim said. :laugh2:

You know, and of course I told John when he called. And you see Jeff knows. And I told Janeen the story when she called for the first time in awhile. And you're right! Bastards ride me for all kinds of stuff in front of Dad already to try and embarrass me. John is the worst of them all though. He likes to push me till I explode, never fails.

Jeff
07-02-2015, 07:54 AM

That was going to be my post Kat, I promise he wont forget :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is funny as hell, heck i think I am the only one of the 5 of us that is even remotely honest on how we speak outside of trying to be angels around the parents ( yea they think I have a screw loose ) but at least I didn't call Pop and step mom Ball L****** :laugh::laugh::laugh: