PDA

View Full Version : Fags

Gunny
07-01-2015, 08:16 PM
You know what ... I used to hate fags. Then, I became tolerant. Their antics since last weekend has made me hate them again. Think you got something and want to be in the military you fruit loops? They're hiring merc's to go to the ME. Get on the bus, you dick-sucking fuckers.

My tolerance to you just ended. You're so bad. Go prove it.

Oh, but the only thing you flaming fucks can prove is that you can run around in the streets acting like fuckwits. Take your flag, and rev, with you.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-01-2015, 08:27 PM
You know what ... I used to hate fags. Then, I became tolerant. Their antics since last weekend has made me hate them again. Think you got something and want to be in the military you fruit loops? They're hiring merc's to go to the ME. Get on the bus, you dick-sucking fuckers.

Oh, but the only thing you flaming fucks can prove is that you can run around in the streets acting like fuckwits. Take your flag, and rev, with you.

Your mistake was in ever becoming "tolerant". Some of us never left our firm stand on that issue. And never will.
Same applies to the muzzi menace. We see, saw and chose not to ever embrace any tolerance.
Yet were and are bombarded by every stripe how bad we are and how we are the problem.
It don't cut that way Hoss. By standing on firm principle against, evil , perversion , treason, cowardice and total indifference we were and are the ones that made not the mistake of appeasement/tolerance.
Yet even here we've been called the problem. I myself and damn sick of that crap..
Our hard line has been criticized by dems, libs, leftist and so-called Republicans too. --Tyr

Gunny
07-01-2015, 08:46 PM
Your mistake was in ever becoming "tolerant". Some of us never left our firm stand on that issue. And never will.
Same applies to the muzzi menace. We see, saw and chose not to ever embrace any tolerance.
Yet were and are bombarded by every stripe how bad we are and how we are the problem.
It don't cut that way Hoss. By standing on firm principle against, evil , perversion , treason, cowardice and total indifference we were and are the ones that made not the mistake of appeasement/tolerance.
Yet even here we've been called the problem. I myself and damn sick of that crap..
Our hard line has been criticized by dems, libs, leftist and so-called Republicans too. --Tyr

They didn't bother me until they started controlling the country with their rainbow leader.

Did you know now one ever defeated Rome? They defeated themselves from within. We're on a dead course for the same thing.

Gunny
07-01-2015, 08:55 PM
Amd then the fairy ass mutherfukkers want to make a pic of the Iwo Jima flag raising with a rainbow flag? Eng of story for you fucked up, don't know where to stick your dick mutherfukkers.

I guess I could call you gay-ass bitches, but then you'd consider that a compliment. So how how about losers? Biological aberrations?

LongTermGuy
07-01-2015, 09:23 PM
Amd then the fairy ass mutherfukkers want to make a pic of the Iwo Jima flag raising with a rainbow flag? Eng of story for you fucked up, don't know where to stick your dick mutherfukkers.

I guess I could call you gay-ass bitches, but then you'd consider that a compliment. So how how about losers? Biological aberrations?

:thumb:*I bet it would piss you off if a Gay dude kicked your ass....That will get you all riled up....:laugh:

Glad your back man I missed your posts....enjoy reading them:salute:

tailfins
07-01-2015, 11:12 PM

Gunny, while I appreciate your disgust for those who bring God's judgement on our nation, for many it would be impossible to function in society communicating such sentiments.

gabosaurus
07-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Sorry gunny, but gay people have always been around. Even in the military. You most likely served with some. I will bet you went into combat with some gays.

DragonStryk72
07-01-2015, 11:58 PM

Like Gabs said, they've pretty much been in the military as long as military has existed in the world ("Submarines: 100 men down, 50 couples come back up."), but regardless of point that I agree with gay marriage, I do also get really tired of the "after-party" we'll say. That is less about gays, however, and more about the general inability in America for people to win with grace and dignity any more.

gabosaurus
07-02-2015, 12:17 AM
In 1961, you could upset people with the word "homosexual."
Fifty years later, you can freely be one.

They had an older woman on the news yesterday. They asked her about the Supreme Court decision.
"It's not something I approve of, but I don't go around sticking my nose into other people's business. I don't care to know about anyone sex life."

Go to South America. It's more acceptable to be gay than to be female.

indago
07-02-2015, 06:21 AM
For Gunny's viewing pleasure...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySkwEXDVgEg

Jeff
07-02-2015, 07:22 AM
I am against gay marriage or fags in any way shape or form, but what they do behind closed doors is their business, my issue is the way some of then conduct themselves in public, you know like showing up to a public parade ( that kids will see as well as anyone with eyes ) wearing a pair of chaps with nothing under them, or dressed with a condom over their head, they are perverted disgusting vile folks and deserve what ever they get.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-02-2015, 08:59 AM
They didn't bother me until they started controlling the country with their rainbow leader.

Did you know now one ever defeated Rome? They defeated themselves from within. We're on a dead course for the same thing.

Exactly and yes knew that well because I wrote my senior year term paper on the Fall of Rome and United States Path, that's when three of my teachers got my college scholarships to attend university in Illinois . Like a fool , I CHOSE TO TRIP AROUND THE COUNTRY, HITCHIKING AND EXPLORING.
IT WAS 1972 AND THE HIPPIE THING WAS IN FULL SWING, I WENT TOTALLY HEDONISTIC FOR A WHILE. Never availed myself of the chance to go to college but made up for it by reading, reading , reading--well over 2,000 books and still reading books every week.
My conclusion from my term paper was we will eventually fall exactly the same way as Rome did--decay from within!
Seems you and I both see that now and I was right in my term paper conclusion back then. -Tyr

Perianne
07-02-2015, 09:09 AM
I wish all liberals would turn gay.

Balu
07-02-2015, 09:41 AM

I notice a certain consistent pattern - ANYWHERE and WHEREVER the liberals start ruling, they bring destruction and degradation. My country is not an exclusion. They all are an illustration to the proverb - "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

gabosaurus
07-02-2015, 10:49 AM
IT WAS 1972 AND THE HIPPIE THING WAS IN FULL SWING, I WENT TOTALLY HEDONISTIC FOR A WHILE. Never availed myself of the chance to go to college but made up for it by reading, reading , reading--well over 2,000 books and still reading books every week.

Yesterday's "hedonistic hippies" are today's responsible adults. It's the same thing in every generation. The downfall of society is frequently threatened, but somehow we have always survived.

You want to see the REAL "threat to modern society?" Imagine the Dems holding the White House in 2016. Replacing a couple of retiring conservative SCOTUS members with liberals. Shaping the circuit courts.
You want gun control? You are going to get it. Test cases are already in the works.
Immigration reforms? You aren't going to like them.

Conservatism is a dying movement. :cool:

Abbey Marie
07-02-2015, 11:52 AM

Yup. I made that point in a different thread recently.
And the gloat-fest going on now is just a foreshadowing of the downfall, IMO.

Gunny
07-02-2015, 12:49 PM
:thumb:*I bet it would piss you off if a Gay dude kicked your ass....That will get you all riled up....:laugh:

Glad your back man I missed your posts....enjoy reading them:salute:

Only one person has EVER kicked my ass and it was a girl. (I'm not counting losses to points in the ring). She rubbed my nose in the sandbox.

Probably one of the most invaluable lessons I ever learned. 1st graders shouldn't tease 5th graders. :laugh:

Drummond
07-02-2015, 02:04 PM
Gunny, while I appreciate your disgust for those who bring God's judgement on our nation, for many it would be impossible to function in society communicating such sentiments.

... which is quite a commentary on society today, don't you think ?

Gunny
07-02-2015, 02:10 PM
Like Gabs said, they've pretty much been in the military as long as military has existed in the world ("Submarines: 100 men down, 50 couples come back up."), but regardless of point that I agree with gay marriage, I do also get really tired of the "after-party" we'll say. That is less about gays, however, and more about the general inability in America for people to win with grace and dignity any more.

And? Gabby hasn't come out with anything new nor novel. The point is, those people wanted to be in the military. These fags now just want to be fags first. I'd get you out of my unit, one way or the other. Period. Let's see ... 30 days mess duty, followed by 30 days guard duty, followed by 30 days maintenance ..... repeat. 9 x4 is 360 days. Means They'd be in my unit for 5 days a year.

I can bust your rules to death and I'm not having some fag disrupt my unit cohesion.

Drummond
07-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Sorry gunny, but gay people have always been around. Even in the military. You most likely served with some. I will bet you went into combat with some gays.

But the problem is in accepting to the point where you say that it's 'RIGHT' and fully 'DEFENDABLE' AS RIGHT.

There has always been crime, too, and those willing to lead criminal lives. Should society take the very same approach, saying 'Crime has always been around, there will always be criminals, so let's argue that it's all permissible and RIGHT, and fight for the 'right' of criminals to commit crime ?

Just how far should a society go, Gabby, in letting its standards erode ? Are there NO lower limits in LeftieWorld ??

aboutime
07-02-2015, 02:15 PM

But Perianne. What makes you think they're not????

They are the ones who preach tolerance, fairness, and insist on allowing society to be destroyed, because it's how they want it to be.

Just look at all of the so-called, most admired celebrities in Hollyweird over the last decade who have COME OUT OF THEIR ELITE CLOSETS!

What more proof do we need?

Abbey Marie
07-02-2015, 02:17 PM

Lol, so they can't easily reproduce?

Gunny
07-02-2015, 02:22 PM
In 1961, you could upset people with the word "homosexual."
Fifty years later, you can freely be one.

They had an older woman on the news yesterday. They asked her about the Supreme Court decision.
"It's not something I approve of, but I don't go around sticking my nose into other people's business. I don't care to know about anyone sex life."

Go to South America. It's more acceptable to be gay than to be female.

Like you were around in 1961. Let's just go with TV commercials: you didn't talk about your period, you didn't have KY adds on for kids too young to understand to see, you didn't discuss your farting, pissing and crapping too much ... nor your catheters, rubbers, inability to get a hard-on.

And quite frankly, I miss that because I don't want to hear about your farting, burping nor fucking. We had Campbell Soup ads.

And this isn't Souh Africa and I could a rat's ass what's acceptable in the rest of the world. If you want to hold us to THAT standard we can stone fags to death.

Balu
07-02-2015, 02:24 PM

Unfortunately they CAN, as they are authorized to father and mother OTHER children and growing them up. And namely THIS is a GREAT problem with the most possible negative consequences. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/sorry.gif

Abbey Marie
07-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Unfortunately they CAN, as they are authorized to father and mother OTHER children and growing them up. And namely THIS is a GREAT problem with the most possible negative consequences. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/sorry.gif

Yes, that is why I added the qualifier they cannot "easily" reproduce. They cannot just jump in bed any night and create offspring.

Gunny
07-02-2015, 02:32 PM

You want to bet? I manage it. What you see here is what you get in real life. I'm not some wannabe that trolls the net trying to pretend to be someone I'm not. Too much work involved in that bullshit.

One of the good things about growing up in the military then spending 21 years in it, I didn't have to function in society. And I STILL don't fit in. I've just gotten old enough to not care whether I do or don't.

Take a good look around you. You REALLY think I'm going to put any effort into fitting into this rot? A world full of fat asses and whiney-ass f*cks? Suggestion: don't hold your breath.

Perianne
07-02-2015, 02:34 PM

You understand my thinking. It's called longterm community planning. :)

Balu
07-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Yes, that is why I added the qualifier they cannot "easily" reproduce. They cannot just jump in bed any night and create offspring.
Oh, no! ANY reject will IMMEDIATELY be considered as their "discrimination". So in this respect THEY are in the MOST favorable situation. And this is a real nightmare.

aboutime
07-02-2015, 02:36 PM
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/07/02/countrys-first-gay-divorce-firm-opens-in-philadelphia/

Gunny
07-02-2015, 02:45 PM

Homosexuals cannot reproduce. Enter Bill Clinton, the left and the leftwing MSM who allows them to adopt.

People like to use that "animals are homosexual" argument. No they aren't. True homosexual animals die without offspring. They are an aberration to nature. Only man's interference with nature via judicial legislation has allowed fags to have "offspring".

LongTermGuy
07-02-2015, 05:24 PM

What will happen then?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Max R.
07-02-2015, 05:33 PM

A lot human caterpillars then in about 25-40 years, nothing. :)

Jeff
07-02-2015, 05:34 PM

Their not ????

LongTermGuy
07-02-2015, 05:47 PM
A lot human caterpillars then in about 25-40 years, nothing. :)

*You aint right man...........and I love it!:coffee:

aboutime
07-02-2015, 05:59 PM

LongTerm....THIS is what will happen. Called turning-inside-itself??? http://icansayit.com/images/headup.JPG

Actually a scientific, technical demonstration of EQUAL and OPPOSITE REACTIONS!:lol:

Balu
07-02-2015, 09:04 PM
You puzzled our officials. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dntknw.gif
Now they will have to find the term other than "our American partners", not to offend you when addressing to you. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/laugh1.gif
(It is a joke)

gabosaurus
07-02-2015, 10:18 PM
You can go into a shoppe in Melbourne and ask for a "skinny pack of fags" and come away with some smokes.

Or you can work long hours in a British factory and tell your mates you "spend me whole fagging along."

American slang can be a right pain in the arse sometimes.

Gunny
07-03-2015, 12:16 AM
Their not ????

You ignorant f*ck. No wonder Jim kicked you out to GA. It's "they're", not "their". :laugh:

Don't they teach English up THERE from whence you came?

Gunny
07-03-2015, 12:23 AM
You can go into a shoppe in Melbourne and ask for a "skinny pack of fags" and come away with some smokes.

Or you can work long hours in a British factory and tell your mates you "spend me whole fagging along."

American slang can be a right pain in the arse sometimes.

No point made and backatcha. English slang is just as bad. Like calling cigarettes "fags". The trunk is a boot and the hood is a bonnet and a truck is a lorrie. Thing bout left wing school teachers is they think they are so educated above and beyond, and you just ain't. I'll go back to you voting for Obama as the premise. If you voted for him, then your reading and comprehension level is apparently 3rd grade at best.

I say 3rd grade because by the time I was in 4th, I was getting in trouble with my leftwing-ass mom because my GI Joe was killing protestors on the White House lawn.

You might want to enroll in RIF if it still exists.

Jeff
07-03-2015, 07:17 AM
You ignorant f*ck. No wonder Jim kicked you out to GA. It's "they're", not "their". :laugh:

Don't they teach English up THERE from whence you came?

I was just testing y'all... :laugh::laugh::laugh: