PDA

View Full Version : Gun Owner’s Strategy ‘Kills’ New Registration

Jeff
07-03-2015, 07:03 AM
You mean to tell me people aren't doing as the Government tells them to, Nooo , and these are law abiding citizens, what do they think the criminals are going to do. The reports are in, they estimated over a million of the new "assault style weapons" where on the streets of NY but only a handful have actually registered them, wow what a surprise, seems they got the same response in Connecticut during the Sandy Hook tragedy time. People aren't ready for the Government to take over and personally I don't believe they ever will be.

Move called ‘stunning repudiation’ of Democrat governor, allies
(GOA) – In a stunning repudiation of Governor Andrew Cuomo, his anti-gun Democrat allies, and the hastily-passed and clearly unconstitutional NY SAFE Act, New Yorkers refused to register an estimated one million firearms that the 2013 law arbitrarily determined were “assault weapons.”
Since New York’s SAFE Act gun control law went into effect in January 2013, a total of 23,847 people have applied to register their newly defined assault-style weapons with the State Police.

Those individuals have registered a total of 44,485 weapons.
The statistics, hidden from the public for more than a year by state officials, were given to Rochester-area lawyer Paloma Capanna on Monday in response to a lawsuit she filed on behalf of radio host Bill Robinson.
Folks, this is stunning, buy any measure.
As Frank Miniter noted last year just days before the registration deadline, the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) conservatively estimated the number of firearms that qualify as “assault weapons” under New York’s law were “at least” one million firearms.
We now know that less than 4.5% of the “assault weapons” in New York were registered with the state as required by the draconian 2013 law, despite threats and warnings from hysterical New York Democrats and their allies in the media.

http://www.teaparty.org/gun-owners-strategy-kills-new-registration-105696/

namvet
07-03-2015, 08:56 AM
http://i59.tinypic.com/2vtzdqt.jpg