PDA

View Full Version : Racial or golf joke?

Sitarro
07-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Subject:* caddie

*A man goes to a public golf course and approaches the man behind the*counter in the pro shop and says, "I'd like 18 holes of golf and a caddie,"

*The man behind the counter says, "The 18 holes of golf is no problem, but*all of the caddies are out on the course. What I'll do for you is this:*We just got eight brand new robot golf caddies. If you're willing to take
*one with you out on the course and, if you will come back and tell me how*well it works, your round of golf is on me today"* The golfer obviously*accepted the man's offer.

*He approached the first tee, looked at the fairway and said to himself,*"I think my driver will do the job." The robot caddie turned to the man and*said, "No, sir. Use your 3 wood. A driver is far too much club for this *hole."

*Hesitantly, the golfer pulled out his 3 wood, made good contact with the*ball, and the ball landed about 10 feet to the right front of the hole on*the green. The golfer, delighted, turned to the robot and thanked him
for*his assistance.

*As the golfer pulled out his putter, he said, "I think this green is*gonna break left to right." The robot then again spoke up and said, "No sir. I*do believe this green will break right to left." Thinking about the last
*time the robot corrected his prediction, he decided again to listen to the*machine. He made his putt and birdied the hole thanks to the robot and*his advice.

*But his luck didn't end there. His entire game was the best game he ever*played, thanks to the assistance of the new robot golf caddie.

*Upon returning to the clubhouse, the man behind the counter asked, "How*was your game?" The golfer stated, "It was, by far, the BEST game I ever*played. Thank you very much for letting me take one of your robots. See*you next week"

*A week passed, and excited, the golfer returned to the pro shop. Upon*entering the pro shop he turned to the man behind the counter and said,*"I would like 18 holes of golf and one of those robot golf caddies,
please"

*The gentleman from behind the counter turned to the man and said, "Well,*the 18 holes is no problem. However, we had to get rid of the robots. We had*too many complaints."

*Confused, the golfer cried, "COMPLAINTS? Who in the hell could've*complained about those robots? They were incredible"

*The man sighed and said, "Well, it wasn't their performance. It was that*they were shiny silver metal, and the glare from the machine was*blinding to other golfers on the fairway."

*The golfer said, "So then why didn't you just paint them black?"

*The man nodded sadly and replied, "We did.* And then four of 'em didn't*show up for work, two filed for welfare, and the other two robbed the pro*shop"

nevadamedic
07-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Subject:* caddie

*A man goes to a public golf course and approaches the man behind the*counter in the pro shop and says, "I'd like 18 holes of golf and a caddie,"

*The man behind the counter says, "The 18 holes of golf is no problem, but*all of the caddies are out on the course. What I'll do for you is this:*We just got eight brand new robot golf caddies. If you're willing to take
*one with you out on the course and, if you will come back and tell me how*well it works, your round of golf is on me today"* The golfer obviously*accepted the man's offer.

*He approached the first tee, looked at the fairway and said to himself,*"I think my driver will do the job." The robot caddie turned to the man and*said, "No, sir. Use your 3 wood. A driver is far too much club for this *hole."

*Hesitantly, the golfer pulled out his 3 wood, made good contact with the*ball, and the ball landed about 10 feet to the right front of the hole on*the green. The golfer, delighted, turned to the robot and thanked him
for*his assistance.

*As the golfer pulled out his putter, he said, "I think this green is*gonna break left to right." The robot then again spoke up and said, "No sir. I*do believe this green will break right to left." Thinking about the last
*time the robot corrected his prediction, he decided again to listen to the*machine. He made his putt and birdied the hole thanks to the robot and*his advice.

*But his luck didn't end there. His entire game was the best game he ever*played, thanks to the assistance of the new robot golf caddie.

*Upon returning to the clubhouse, the man behind the counter asked, "How*was your game?" The golfer stated, "It was, by far, the BEST game I ever*played. Thank you very much for letting me take one of your robots. See*you next week"

*A week passed, and excited, the golfer returned to the pro shop. Upon*entering the pro shop he turned to the man behind the counter and said,*"I would like 18 holes of golf and one of those robot golf caddies,
please"

*The gentleman from behind the counter turned to the man and said, "Well,*the 18 holes is no problem. However, we had to get rid of the robots. We had*too many complaints."

*Confused, the golfer cried, "COMPLAINTS? Who in the hell could've*complained about those robots? They were incredible"

*The man sighed and said, "Well, it wasn't their performance. It was that*they were shiny silver metal, and the glare from the machine was*blinding to other golfers on the fairway."

*The golfer said, "So then why didn't you just paint them black?"

*The man nodded sadly and replied, "We did.* And then four of 'em didn't*show up for work, two filed for welfare, and the other two robbed the pro*shop"

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

glockmail
07-05-2007, 07:47 AM
Depends which political party the teller belongs to.

Sitarro
07-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Depends which political party the teller belongs to.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: so true! I've tried to rep you a few times and "it" just won't let me.