PDA

View Full Version : Dukes Of Hazzard

jimnyc
07-04-2015, 09:09 AM
As you know by now, they took this show completely off the air now, idiots. It was a great FAMILY show, which we literally watched as a family back in the day. "Just some good 'ol boys, never meanin no harm"

http://i.imgur.com/MDSBcE0.jpg

BJ_WA
07-04-2015, 09:15 AM
This has gotten all out off hand.

Do "they" think it's going to stop the next whack job from firing folks up?

I'm waiting for ISIS to hit here and see what the reaction will be.

jimnyc
07-04-2015, 09:18 AM

The liberals will want to engage them, sit down and talk, understand them...

gabosaurus
07-04-2015, 10:42 AM
No sane, logical person objects to the Dukes of Hazzard. It's nothing but a humorous TV show.

Bilgerat
07-04-2015, 11:16 AM
No sane, logical person objects to the Dukes of Hazzard.

Well that explains why the libs don't like the show (lol)

LongTermGuy
07-04-2015, 06:07 PM
As you know by now, they took this show completely off the air now, idiots. It was a great FAMILY show, which we literally watched as a family back in the day. "Just some good 'ol boys, never meanin no harm"

http://i.imgur.com/MDSBcE0.jpg

~ "they took this show completely off the air now, idiots" ~

*​Everything "lost" can be gotten back...from "They"...door swings 2 ways....

Just making the right moves when the time comes...The leftists...the true racists....looters...illegals... never believed in a middle-ground...when its our turn....neither should we......

tailfins
07-04-2015, 06:11 PM

Just making the right moves when the time comes...The leftists...the true racists....looters...illegals... never believed in a middle-ground...when its our turn....neither should we......

I thought the homosexuals would like The Dicks of Hazzard, with cousins Blo and Lik Dick. And there's the bi cousin, Deputy Penis Straight.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/dukes-of-hazzard/images/7/74/Enos.png

jimnyc
07-04-2015, 06:33 PM

The "Reelz" channel stepped in to air the miss universe pageant, and hopefully before long someone will find a way to air reruns of the show. I couldn't care less if they don't want to make current restyled shows, just that they don't throw away history for idiotic reasons. This was just a good wholesome TV show. It pisses me off because I remember sitting in my living room watching this with the family when I was a kid. If there was ever even the remotest hint of racism to that show in all of it's years, I never saw it. So because the car in the show had a flag on it's roof, now it's off the air.

His quotes, and video below of him on this issue...

----

“The Dukes of Hazzard was and is no more a show seated in racism than Breaking Bad was a show seated in reality… I am saddened that one angry and misguided individual can cause one of the most beloved television shows in the history of the medium to suddenly be seen in this light. Are people who grew up watching the show now suddenly racists? Will they have to go through a detox and a 12-step program to kick their Dukes habit? ‘Hi… My name is John. I’m a Dukesoholic.’

“Throwing this particular baby out with the bathwater seems reactionary and overly PC to me. If the flag was a symbol of racism, then Bo and Luke and Daisy and Uncle Jesse were a pack of wild racists, and that could not be further from the truth.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUDNu7R-XEc

jimnyc
07-04-2015, 06:36 PM
For old times sake!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrdgFjIEDBs

jimnyc
07-04-2015, 06:45 PM
I like this quote from him too:

Some people are narrow-minded extremists that in no way represent a majority. The man who committed this horrific act clearly fits into that category. Those who watched the Dukes would likely agree that the first person to offer forgiveness, as the members of the church and family did, would be Uncle Jesse. Very sad. Labeling anyone who has the flag a ‘racist’ seems unfair to those who are clearly ‘never meanin’ no harm.’

tailfins
07-04-2015, 07:42 PM
I like this quote from him too:

Some people are narrow-minded extremists that in no way represent a majority. The man who committed this horrific act clearly fits into that category. Those who watched the Dukes would likely agree that the first person to offer forgiveness, as the members of the church and family did, would be Uncle Jesse. Very sad. Labeling anyone who has the flag a ‘racist’ seems unfair to those who are clearly ‘never meanin’ no harm.’

All joking aside, Denver Pyle was a phenomenal actor. He was on many Episodes of Gunsmoke. He was Briscoe Darling on Andy Griffith. And later of course as Uncle Jesse on the Dukes of Hazzard.

Jeff
07-05-2015, 08:27 AM

Thank the liberal mind set, yup the Confederate flag must go, along with comedy TV shows and toys, but yet we are still making cakes with ISIS battle flag on it :rolleyes: Talk about being PCed, but when ISIS does hit ( and they will, it is coming ) the Liberals will have a million excuses why it's America's fault.

Just look at the last 6 months, we have had blacks acting like animals in Baltimore, Ferguson, hell every major city basically, all because some thug committed a crime got caught tried to resist and got killed, and nope we didn't outlaw anything, no TV shows removed, no merchandise removed from stores nothing, but let a lunatic kill 9 black people ( good people ) and the liberal mind goes to scrambling, heck that nasty old flag must be the cause, yup Roof had a picture taken with the flag, he also had a red tee shirt on, do we outlaw them as well? And all the time this is going on we have the blacks playing the Knockout game, burning the Bitc* down, robbing , looting , raping and committing murder, but hell lets get rid of the flag. :rolleyes: