PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Child Soldiers Execute Syrian Soldiers

Kathianne
07-05-2015, 06:00 AM
in an amphitheater:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/04/middleeast/isis-execution-palmyra-syria/

<cite class="el-editorial-source" style="font-size: 1.125rem; line-height: 1.44444; color: rgb(38, 38, 38); box-sizing: border-box; font-family: CNN, 'Helvetica Neue', Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: 700; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);">Atlanta (CNN)</cite>A just-released video from ISIS shows militants executing 25 captives in the ruins of a Roman amphitheater in the ancient Syrian city of Palmyra.The graphic video begins with images of the Quran, followed by gruesome scenes showing what appears to be the aftermath of fighting, with bodies in the street. Then it shows captives, heads down and dressed in dark fatigues, as they are herded single-file onto the stage of an ancient arena. A row of young men, many appearing to be in their teens, stands behind the prisoners while an older man reads a document to the assembled crowd.

Periodically, the video shows men seated on the crumbling stone seats. Some are waving ISIS flags, but others appear distressed, hiding their faces and even crying.

When the cue is given, the young militants shoot the assembled captives all at once. The scene includes an editing trick which runs the film in reverse, making the deceased appear to rise and get shot again.

CNN could not independently confirm the authenticity of the recording.

The video is approximately10 minutes long and is undated. According to the British-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which received a copy of the video, the execution occurred on May 27 (http://www.syriahr.com/en/2015/07/is-slaughters-a-soldier-and-executes-25-others-in-the-roman-theater/), shortly after ISIS fighters took over the ancient city.

The video also shows militants blowing up the notorious Tadmur prison, which was used to house political prisoners in Syria, during the regimes of PresidentBashar al-Assad (http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/18/world/syria-bashar-al-assad-profile/) and his father, President Hafez al-Assad. A 2001 report (file:///C:/Users/khutcherson/Downloads/mde240142001en.pdf) from Amnesty International called conditions at the facility "brutal and dehumanizing."

The ISIS video shows prison cells and boxes of files, followed by ISIS fighters rigging the grounds with explosives. A masked militant is shown pushing a detonator. Then several images of the explosion are shown, once again featuring special editing effects.

jimnyc
07-05-2015, 06:31 AM
What I want to know, is that if we are seeing reports daily, and they are even specifying where these scumbags are at - WHY isn't there a coalition in there killing them? Why are we not dropping a nuke on them? I said this a long time ago, and this group has now at least doubled in size since then and tripled their death count.

Kathianne
07-05-2015, 06:33 AM
What I want to know, is that if we are seeing reports daily, and they are even specifying where these scumbags are at - WHY isn't there a coalition in there killing them? Why are we not dropping a nuke on them? I said this a long time ago, and this group has now at least doubled in size since then and tripled their death count.

http://spectator.org/blog/63344/obama-won%E2%80%99t-let-gulf-arab-states-arm-kurds-fight-isis

I’ve always found President Obama declaration that he will “degrade and destroy ISIS” to be odd. If he wants to destroy ISIS then he should simply state that he will “destroy ISIS.” Well, it doesn’t really look like Obama is in any hurry to degrade ISIS, much less destroy it, as Con Coughlin of the Telegraph reports (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11712237/US-blocks-attempts-by-Arab-allies-to-fly-heavy-weapons-directly-to-Kurds-to-fight-Islamic-State.html):
The United States has blocked attempts by its Middle East allies to fly heavy weapons directly to the Kurds fighting Islamic State jihadists in Iraq, The Telegraph has learnt.
Some of America’s closest allies say President Barack Obama and other Western leaders, including David Cameron, are failing to show strategic leadership over the world’s gravest security crisis for decades.

jimnyc
07-05-2015, 06:54 AM
That's sad. He should be LEADING the charge, not preventing a charge. Why in the world would anyone prevent another from trying to destroy this group? And I wonder why those closer to the bullseye would even listen to this nitwit.

Kathianne
07-05-2015, 06:56 AM
That's sad. He should be LEADING the charge, not preventing a charge. Why in the world would anyone prevent another from trying to destroy this group? And I wonder why those closer to the bullseye would even listen to this nitwit.
Leading from behind.

jimnyc
07-05-2015, 07:00 AM
Leading from behind.

I have to wonder why the Islamic world doesn't band together and just wipe them out. Is it their disagreements that prevent them? Some actually agree with ISIS? If they all got together they should be able to end this group.

Jeff
07-05-2015, 07:44 AM
I have to wonder why the Islamic world doesn't band together and just wipe them out. Is it their disagreements that prevent them? Some actually agree with ISIS? If they all got together they should be able to end this group.

I have been saying this from day one, I am starting to believe most are like jafar was, they may not be cutting heads off but they do support these scumbags one way or another. Think about it, the Muslim scream it is like 1 % that is running around doing these things, well how easy than it would be to band together to show the world y'all really are the religion of peace, But I guess that is hard to do when your rule book is basically telling you to do what ISIS and other terrorist groups are doing is right.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-05-2015, 08:51 AM

Why??? Answer is obama does not want them destroyed! He can use them as a major diversion while he does ghastly things to this country...
additionally, they are muslims, he is a muslim..-Tyr

LongTermGuy
07-05-2015, 09:01 AM
I have been saying this from day one, I am starting to believe most are like jafar was, they may not be cutting heads off but they do support these scumbags one way or another. Think about it, the Muslim scream it is like 1 % that is running around doing these things, well how easy than it would be to band together to show the world y'all really are the religion of peace, But I guess that is hard to do when your rule book is basically telling you to do what ISIS and other terrorist groups are doing is right.

Spot on Jeff....Yes there is only One koran ...There is no "moderate" only gutless like-minded supporters and admirers of the jihadist....

Drummond
07-05-2015, 04:32 PM
I agree with previous posts here.

I'd also ask, though, what part 'war weariness' plays in this. I'm wondering if Obama prefers to tap into reluctance from the America people to get involved in more warfare (.. which is downright blinkered ! ..) and justify himself in that way.

Obama seems to go out of his way to take a soft line with belligerents. Iran's a current 'great' example of that - and how about back in 2011, on Libya ? YES, he took action. But people don't generally realise that it took days of persuasion from David Cameron to get him involved. Cameron was reported to have said that his lack of leadership was exasperating ...

I find myself wondering what Obama would've done, had he been President when the 9/11 attacks happened. My guess .. he'd have gone running to the UN for PERMISSION to act, hoping against hope that they'd terminally fudge the issue.

Drummond
07-05-2015, 04:34 PM

I think we have a bit of a hint, right there ....

Kathianne
07-05-2015, 04:39 PM
I agree with previous posts here.

I'd also ask, though, what part 'war weariness' plays in this. I'm wondering if Obama prefers to tap into reluctance from the America people to get involved in more warfare (.. which is downright blinkered ! ..) and justify himself in that way.

Obama seems to go out of his way to take a soft line with belligerents. Iran's a current 'great' example of that - and how about back in 2011, on Libya ? YES, he took action. But people don't generally realise that it took days of persuasion from David Cameron to get him involved. Cameron was reported to have said that his lack of leadership was exasperating ...

I find myself wondering what Obama would've done, had he been President when the 9/11 attacks happened. My guess .. he'd have gone running to the UN for PERMISSION to act, hoping against hope that they'd terminally fudge the issue.

I think one needs to look at the reaction of his pastor. Reverend Wright:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/DemocraticDebate/story?id=4443788

Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11March 13, 2008

By BRIAN ROSS (http://abcnews.go.com/author/brian_ross) and REHAB EL-BURI

Read it, tell me what is substantially different than what Obama or Michelle have said?

Drummond
07-05-2015, 07:31 PM
I think one needs to look at the reaction of his pastor. Reverend Wright:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/DemocraticDebate/story?id=4443788

Read it, tell me what is substantially different than what Obama or Michelle have said?

Disgusting stuff from this Reverend Wright. ANY excuse to attack America, it seems. He rails against Hiroshima ... so, there was no war going on against Japan ?

It's 'terrorism ' to fight a power that first attacked YOU ? Did Pearl Harbour involve no innocent deaths ?

[Perhaps Bomber Command, from my part of the world, should've never bombed any German cities, despite their being ENEMY cities, which contributed to Hitler's war machine ?]

And perhaps Israel deserves no defence against Arab belligerents ? Because this, too, can be used as an excuse to wallop America ?

So, Reverent Wright, for the sake of 'damning America', sees a defence for Palestinian terrorism, AND, powers who choose to wage against America directly.

There's a word for this, surely ?

TREASON.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Disgusting stuff from this Reverend Wright. ANY excuse to attack America, it seems. He rails against Hiroshima ... so, there was no war going on against Japan ?

It's 'terrorism ' to fight a power that first attacked YOU ? Did Pearl Harbour involve no innocent deaths ?

[Perhaps Bomber Command, from my part of the world, should've never bombed any German cities, despite their being ENEMY cities, which contributed to Hitler's war machine ?]

And perhaps Israel deserves no defence against Arab belligerents ? Because this, too, can be used as an excuse to wallop America ?

So, Reverent Wright, for the sake of 'damning America', sees a defence for Palestinian terrorism, AND, powers who choose to wage against America directly.

There's a word for this, surely ?

TREASON.

Both he and THE STINKING Obama on the treason bit my friend.... both are maggots... Tyr

Drummond
07-05-2015, 10:14 PM
Both he and THE STINKING Obama on the treason bit my friend.... both are maggots... Tyr:clap::clap::clap:

Obama should've been impeached quite some time ago. Surely, his plan to withdraw troops from Iraq, ANNOUNCED YEARS BEFORE ITS COMPLETION, WAS DIRECT AID TO THE TERRORISTS FIGHTING AMERICAN SOLDIERS THERE ...