PDA

View Full Version : New Interview

Kathianne
07-05-2015, 06:27 PM
A new interview is up with revelarts. (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?50504-Interview-with-quot-Revelarts-quot&p=747293#post747293)

I always like reading these, it helps me understand the posters a bit and where they are coming from.

If anyone would like to be interviewed, drop a pm to any of staff. If there's someone you'd like to see interviewed, drop us a note. We'll ask. ;)

If you have some questions you'd like to have considered, keeping in mind that this is to let us get to 'know' a poster, not argue or carry on a debate, post in this thread.

sundaydriver
07-05-2015, 06:30 PM
Please limit his question replies to 3 or 4 paragraphs each. :laugh:

jimnyc
07-05-2015, 07:34 PM
Thanks to both Rev and yourself, I enjoyed it, good questions and a good read. I love when someone gives a well thought out response in the interviews, gives us more to learn about them. I think it helps for everyone to know one another on a bit of a different level, to kinda put a face to the poster.

While I don't always agree with Rev, as well as others on various subjects, I think he's always been one of the most respectful members on the board, which can't be easy when fuckers like me give him a hard time. :)

Kathianne
07-05-2015, 07:42 PM
Thanks to both Rev and yourself, I enjoyed it, good questions and a good read. I love when someone gives a well thought out response in the interviews, gives us more to learn about them. I think it helps for everyone to know one another on a bit of a different level, to kinda put a face to the poster.

While I don't always agree with Rev, as well as others on various subjects, I think he's always been one of the most respectful members on the board, which can't be easy when fuckers like me give him a hard time. :)

Pretty much the same with many issues between him and myself. I have always liked his consistency though in his answers. At the same time, he's one of the few I can think of that will say, "You know, I may hate to say this, but that's a valid point." I've also for a long time recognized the moral/ethical basis of Rev's positions, which is why I really used to think, 'reverend.' LOL! It's nice to understand that a bit better too.

I can say that I can understand his take on police in better context. I don't agree with his focus on the bad, but given the background on his brother and the multiple demands, with guns drawn, I can understand the bias.

I'd love to introduce him to my brother, I'd love to hear their conversations. I bet they'd get along famously. Unlike myself, my bro gets along with just about everyone. I know he'd have more than a few words about the cops and the brother.

jimnyc
07-05-2015, 07:53 PM
I'd love to introduce him to my brother, I'd love to hear their conversations. I bet they'd get along famously. Unlike myself, my bro gets along with just about everyone. I know he'd have more than a few words about the cops and the brother.

Would be funny to have Rev, Jeff and I get together at one of Jeff's BBQ's. Guaranteed we would all get along. I like "good people", and believe it or not they can be found of all political stances and all races! We might even have to let FJ hang with us since he would be so close by, if the bastard wouldn't blow us off anyway. :) :laugh: :poke:

Drummond
07-05-2015, 07:58 PM
Would be funny to have Rev, Jeff and I get together at one of Jeff's BBQ's. Guaranteed we would all get along. I like "good people", and believe it or not they can be found of all political stances and all races! We might even have to let FJ hang with us since he would be so close by, if the bastard wouldn't blow us off anyway. :) :laugh: :poke:

Wow. What a potential scenario.

Have you considered electrified fencing ?

jimnyc
07-05-2015, 08:02 PM
Wow. What a potential scenario.

Have you considered electrified fencing ?

Jeff kinda has that already, for one of his dogs that like to chase and try to eat car tires, regardless of how fast they are going. So he has the yard set appropriately and the dog wears a special collar that gives him a slight shock if he tries to leave. No shock involved as the dog is awesome and learned, and literally won't leave if you begged him to. We can always remove the collar and put it on FJ and run around and shoot him with roman candles! We all did that on the beach one year for the 4th, well, minus the collar part. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-05-2015, 08:05 PM
I have noted and admired the Rev for his honesty. We do not always agree but he is decent and civil in his disagreements .
I know my hardline stand on many things irks him but we all must be true to ourselves and present that truth in conversations with others. I think both he and I share that belief!
I HAVE JUST READ HIS INTERVIEW AND FOUND IT INFORMATIVE, WELL THOUGHT OUT--BOTH THE QUESTIONS AND THE ANSWERS .
AS TO HIS VIEW ON COPS, HE AND I SHARE A COMMON BOUND IN SEEING THE NEGATIVE THAT EXISTS IN MANY OF THEIR ACTIONS.
As well as the outright arrogance many cops have and the acting like they own you when verbal exchanges take place!
Great interview and congrats to the interviewed and the interviewer!--Tyr

Kathianne
07-05-2015, 08:07 PM
I want to thank Rev for taking his time and answering the questions, it was fun to 'talk' without any disagreements.

I like when I've got a different perspective on things. Not to mention, that I need to look up some of his 'heroes!'

Drummond
07-05-2015, 08:43 PM
Jeff kinda has that already, for one of his dogs that like to chase and try to eat car tires, regardless of how fast they are going. So he has the yard set appropriately and the dog wears a special collar that gives him a slight shock if he tries to leave. No shock involved as the dog is awesome and learned, and literally won't leave if you begged him to. We can always remove the collar and put it on FJ and run around and shoot him with roman candles! We all did that on the beach one year for the 4th, well, minus the collar part. :)

... Makes perfect sense to me !! Any photos you care to take, I'll happily pay for ... :laugh::laugh:

Drummond
07-05-2015, 08:45 PM
I want to thank Rev for taking his time and answering the questions, it was fun to 'talk' without any disagreements.

I like when I've got a different perspective on things. Not to mention, that I need to look up some of his 'heroes!'

Yes, that's Rev's speciality, no doubt about it. I'm intrigued ..

Drummond
07-05-2015, 08:47 PM
I have noted and admired the Rev for his honesty. We do not always agree but he is decent and civil in his disagreements .
I know my hardline stand on many things irks him but we all must be true to ourselves and present that truth in conversations with others. I think both he and I share that belief!
I HAVE JUST READ HIS INTERVIEW AND FOUND IT INFORMATIVE, WELL THOUGHT OUT--BOTH THE QUESTIONS AND THE ANSWERS .
AS TO HIS VIEW ON COPS, HE AND I SHARE A COMMON BOUND IN SEEING THE NEGATIVE THAT EXISTS IN MANY OF THEIR ACTIONS.
As well as the outright arrogance many cops have and the acting like they own you when verbal exchanges take place!
Great interview and congrats to the interviewed and the interviewer!--Tyr:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

fj1200
07-07-2015, 02:28 PM
... if the bastard wouldn't blow us off anyway. :) :laugh: :poke:

With that sort of attitude you're not good enough for me to grant you the pleasure of my presence. :slap:

fj1200
07-08-2015, 10:18 AM
Rev is black?!?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/630c5ce203190fd2d8128b51e398c227/tumblr_mhpp3g0gYM1r5rl88o1_500.gif

jimnyc
07-08-2015, 11:31 AM
With that sort of attitude you're not good enough for me to grant you the pleasure of my presence. :slap:

Typical liberal! :poke: