PDA

View Full Version : Another Democratic Leader bring shame to office by having an affair.......

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 12:17 AM
The mayor insisted at a news conference that his relationship with Telemundo newswoman Mirthala Salinas would not interfere with his job, and he pleaded for privacy for his family.

Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa walks with Mirthala Salinas in Sacramento, California, in June 2006. "I have had a relationship with Ms. Salinas over time," the mayor said Tuesday.

"I have had a relationship with Ms. Salinas over time. It has evolved, and today I have acknowledged that relationship," said Villaraigosa, who announced his separation from his wife, Corina, last month after 20 years of marriage.

Corina Villaraigosa filed for divorce June 12, a day after the mayor told reporters in a City Hall news conference that he took the blame for his crumbling marriage.

"I don't believe that the details of my personal life are relevant to my job as mayor," he said, speaking to reporters after attending a downtown swearing-in ceremony for school board members Tuesday.

Full Story...........
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/03/la.mayor.ap/index.html

This asshole has also been arrested of assult in the past........
The outspoken 52-year-old former labor organizer who was once arrested for assault has spent his career defying stereotypes and working compromises that cross party and ethnic lines.

Full Story............
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/051031/31villaraigosa.htm

Remove this piece of shit from office. Thse Democrats are setting a bad example.

gabosaurus
07-05-2007, 08:14 AM
http://fromtheleft.wordpress.com/2006/06/20/infidelity-and-three-republican-president-hopefuls/

1.) Sen. John McCain was still married and living with his wife in 1979 while, according to The New York Times' Nicholas Kristof, "aggressively courting a 25-year-old woman who was as beautiful as she was rich." McCain divorced his wife, who had raised their three children while he was imprisoned in Vietnam, then launched his political career with his new wife's family money. In 2000, McCain managed to deflect media questioning about his first marriage with a deft admission of responsibility for its failure. It's possible that the age of the offense and McCain's charmed relationship with the press will pull him through again.

2.) Rudy Giuliani informed his second wife, Donna Hanover, of his intention to seek a separation in a 2000 press conference. The announcement was precipitated by a tabloid frenzy after Giuliani marched with his then-mistress, Judith Nathan, in New York's St. Patrick's Day parade, an acknowledgement of infidelity so audacious that Daily News columnist Jim Dwyer compared it with "groping in the window at Macy's." In the acrid divorce proceedings that followed, Hanover accused Giuliani of serial adultery, alleging that Nathan was just the latest in a string of mistresses, following an affair the mayor had had with his former communications director.

3.) Newt Gingrich was the most notorious of them all. Gingrich, who ran for Congress in 1978 on the slogan, "Let Our Family Represent Your Family." (He was reportedly cheating on his first wife at the time). In 1995, an alleged mistress from that period, Anne Manning, told Vanity Fair's Gail Sheehy: "We had oral sex. He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, 'I never slept with her.'" Gingrich obtained his first divorce in 1981, after forcing his wife, who had helped put him through graduate school, to haggle over the terms while in the hospital, as she recovered from uterine cancer surgery. In 1999, he was disgraced again, having been caught in an affair with a 33-year-old congressional aide while spearheading the impeachment proceedings against President Clinton.

stephanie
07-05-2007, 08:35 AM
:lol:

I thought we were just told........we went suppose to bring bj Clinton into the discussion of past shit.......

Cause...........he's over??

:laugh2::laugh2:

glockmail
07-05-2007, 08:58 AM
:lol:

I thought we were just told........we went suppose to bring bj Clinton into the discussion of past shit.......

Cause...........he's over??

:laugh2::laugh2:

No hypocrisy here. :rolleyes:

Pale Rider
07-05-2007, 01:14 PM
There's a lot of scummy politicians, on both sides. What's the point? If you're an adulterer, then you're an adulterer. Simple as that. Does that hamper your ability to do your job? Probably not. Unless, of course, you're getting your pipe sucked, while coochie dipping your cigars, while on the job in your tax payer funded, government provided housing/office, i.e., The White House Oval Office, and then lie about it and deny it. Yup, ole slick willie. The worst of the worst. The king daddy of adulterers. He set the bar pretty high.

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 01:47 PM
There's a lot of scummy politicians, on both sides. What's the point? If you're an adulterer, then you're an adulterer. Simple as that. Does that hamper your ability to do your job? Probably not. Unless, of course, you're getting your pipe sucked, while coochie dipping your cigars, while on the job in your tax payer funded, government provided housing/office, i.e., The White House Oval Office, and then lie about it and deny it. Yup, ole slick willie. The worst of the worst. The king daddy of adulterers. He set the bar pretty high.

They are supposed to set an example, that's the problem. As far as Guiliani is concerned he was legally seperated when he started seeing his current wife which does not make that adultry. As far as Mccain goes, hes a Liberal anyways and Newt? Im not gonna even go there. :laugh2: