PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing video shows Florida State QB punch woman in bar incident

LongTermGuy
07-07-2015, 12:49 AM
`A hard-to-watch video released by the State Attorney's office shows a Florida State quarterback assaulting a young woman at a nightclub.`

`The State Attorney's Office in Tallahassee, Fla., released surveillance video on Monday showing FSU quarterback De'Andre Johnson punching a female student at a bar a month ago. Johnson was already suspended indefinitely due to the accusations and was dismissed from the university later Monday night following (http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/7/6/8904067/deandre-johnson-dismissed-fsu-video-qb-punching-woman) the videos release.
The quarterback currently faces a misdemeanor battery charge in connection with the incident.`

~ "difference between a drunk girl punch and a male athlete punch" ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=40&v=hGGdlL5U61U

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/7/6/8902327/florida-state-quarterback-deandre-johnson-arrest-assault-incident-video

Jeff
07-07-2015, 02:05 AM
Wow first a rapist now a real tough guy beating woman, FSU just got rid of the guy that was under investigation for like 2 years as he won championships ( or at least was at the top ) only to some home be found innocent of all charges, I guess this QB wasn't as good as the old animal.

Rat
07-07-2015, 02:22 AM
In the bars I drink at that wouldn't be tolerated. If you put your hands on a woman like that you'll have a dozen or so men lined up to whoop something.

Jeff
07-07-2015, 08:25 AM
In the bars I drink at that wouldn't be tolerated. If you put your hands on a woman like that you'll have a dozen or so men lined up to whoop something.

I personally thought all bars where that way, but to watch the bartender as the woman tell him, heck he looked like he was scared to death, at least call the police.

tailfins
07-07-2015, 08:32 AM

I don't drink alcohol nor go into bars, so I wouldn't know. It sounds like bars are good places to avoid.

jimnyc
07-07-2015, 08:35 AM
First off - he's a piece of shit, and now his career is over, they are already saying that the NFL would never touch him, and that's before his college career has even started. He screwed himself in a lot of ways - and HE DESERVES IT.

But in the video it looks like she punched him in the jaw too, albeit not as hard. That alone should get her an assault charge, woman or not, she started the physical portion. Supposedly she called him the N word when he first bumped into her, and there are witnesses. Granted, that's not a criminal act, but if true, seems like she's a piece of shit too.

Rat
07-09-2015, 05:34 AM
First off - he's a piece of shit, and now his career is over, they are already saying that the NFL would never touch him, and that's before his college career has even started. He screwed himself in a lot of ways - and HE DESERVES IT.

But in the video it looks like she punched him in the jaw too, albeit not as hard. That alone should get her an assault charge, woman or not, she started the physical portion. Supposedly she called him the N word when he first bumped into her, and there are witnesses. Granted that's not a criminal act, but if true, seems like she's a piece of shit too.

The "man" was shoving against the woman to get to bar. They had words. He grabbed her hand and pushed it up near neck area. She then slowly tried to hit him which appear to miss. The "man" then slapped her hard in face. That's unacceptable. No real man would act like this punk did. He act like that in wrong bar and will be shot, stabbed, or severely beat. Maybe all 3. I no care what law says. You don't handle woman like that.

In my world there's never good reason to lay hands on a woman unless she come at you with weapon and intends to kill or seriously hurt you. I've been slapped, punched, kicked, kneed, bitten, clawed, gouged in eye, had things thrown at me, and struck in sensitive areas by women but never did I retaliate. My first 2 wives were Mexican and if no one knows they can be feisty with bad temper. Many times I make mad and they attack me. I let them get anger out or restrain if they no stop after few minutes. Woman not going to hurt me and woman in video couldn't hurt that "man." He just look for excuse to slap her because he no raised like gentleman or have anger issues.

jimnyc
07-09-2015, 09:48 AM
^^ I almost agree with you, 99.99% of the time. I already agreed this guy is wrong. He should see some bars for his actions, and I'm glad he screwed himself out of a potential career. There is literally no excuse for what I saw. But she was wrong for her actions too, in this particular instance. This in no way excuses his actions, but she's guilty to an extent as well.

And that .01%? I've seen women that can fight like men, and attack like men, and overpower men. Rare, but it happens. If faced with such a situation, then fighting back to an extent to avoid a beating isn't so bad.

Granted, some start things verbally, but that shouldn't lead to fisticuffs. If in the same situation as the guy in the video on this page below, I would at least whack them in the head with their own pocketbooks!! And it's NOT the USA, it's New Zealand.... but similar in the aspect that the gals tossed the punches, he was verbal - and HE got arrested!

<iframe src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/media/embed/80903875" width="567" height="345" frameborder="0"></iframe>