View Full Version : The Strength of ANY womam is in Her Weakness

Balu
07-07-2015, 07:33 AM
Subj to be discussed.
In English - YOU are married means - a kind of joyfulness
In Russian it sounds as ZA-MUZH-EM, meaninng
ZA -means behind the chest, behind the back
MUZH - a husband
Women, a Wife is that, who starts being protected in HER new status by her beloved Man.
Then, I don't want even speak about YOUR "make love".
It is IMPOSSIBLE to make Love.
Love is a State of your Soul, Americans, formed by a COMPLEX of FEELINGS, a Love to Mother, to Your Homeland...
Why I am saying all this, - We ALL are thinking IN OUR languages

tailfins
07-07-2015, 08:22 AM
I disagree with the premise. The strength of a woman is a strong woman that has the courage to support and celebrate masculinity. I will use my own mom as an example. She was left with no father at age 10, in 1930 at the worst of the Great Depression. At age 17 she married to stop being a burden to her mother. She endured 15 years of beatings to avoid having her children come from a broken home. She had every reason to hate men, BUT SHE DIDN'T. She always said boys were special. She never let her sons in the kitchen because she didn't want any of them to grow up to be sissies. If you want to talk about a female public figure that I admire, that would be Dr. Laura Schlessinger.

jimnyc
07-07-2015, 08:49 AM
Subj to be discussed.
MUZH - a husband
Women, a Wife is that, who starts being protected in HER new status by her beloved Man.
Love is a State of your Soul, Americans, formed by a COMPLEX of FEELINGS, a Love to Mother, to Your Homeland...

I saw in a comedy once when they referred to as "the international language of love". And it's spot on! It's the one thing that remains the same throughout the world. :)

gabosaurus
07-07-2015, 11:51 AM
The weakness of every woman is her husband or significant other. :cool:

Abbey Marie
07-07-2015, 12:22 PM
Subj to be discussed.
MUZH - a husband

You, Balu, are helping us to learn the bolded fact.

I will refrain from replying to the OP, for that very reason.

Balu
07-07-2015, 12:47 PM
You, Balu, are helping us to learn the bolded fact.

I will refrain from replying to the OP, for that very reason.
Sorry, But I know the languages that's why I can afford myself speaking the way I did.
BTW I'm speaking here in YOUR language and you can understand me more or less. Do not forget this FACT. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

Balu
07-07-2015, 12:54 PM
I disagree with the premise. The strength of a woman is a strong woman that has the courage to support and celebrate masculinity. I will use my own mom as an example. She was left with no father at age 10, in 1930 at the worst of the Great Depression. At age 17 she married to stop being a burden to her mother. She endured 15 years of beatings to avoid having her children come from a broken home. She had every reason to hate men, BUT SHE DIDN'T. She always said boys were special. She never let her sons in the kitchen because she didn't want any of them to grow up to be sissies. If you want to talk about a female public figure that I admire, that would be Dr. Laura Schlessinger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4fHgjr8_ZQ&spfreload=10

I do not have enough strength to love you now
And now I'd better be alone and a single...
Where you used to be
Where you used to be
So late you come to me
Where you used to be
Where you used to be
So late you come to me

Did not you know about my anguish
How could you live without me
Where have you been before, kissed anyone
Who cheated myself
Who cheated myself

Is it who knows how many years, and winters
I smile forward and heat
Where you used to be when I'm with others
With over a precipice was unloved
With over a precipice was unloved

We are with you now, as if the darkness and the light
Love you no forces
Where you used to be, so many days and years
My only where have you been
Where you used to be so many days and years
My only where have you been

Drummond
07-07-2015, 01:00 PM
The weakness of every woman is her husband or significant other. :cool::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Highly amusing, Gabby.

Using the criterion of 'weakness' is both subjective and maybe more than a little blinkered. But especially blinkered is the act of attributing it to either of the sexes. Some women are strong women. Some are 'weak' (whatever that precisely means, anyway). EXACTLY THE SAME is true for men.

Some marriages thrive on the man being the stronger partner. And .. vice versa. Depends on the individual, and the marriage, as to what works.

Are all Lefties that superficially opinionated, Gabby ?

Drummond
07-07-2015, 01:10 PM
Subj to be discussed.
MUZH - a husband

I think you assume much in this.

As I just posted to Gabby, the dynamics of married relationships depend on the individuals involved in the marriage. I don't know what's precisely true in Russia these days, but in the West, the notion that the woman MUST assume any aspect of subservience to 'her man' is fast being dispensed with as any hard-and-fast standard ... for some, that works, and for others the relationship differs.

As to ..

Yes, for many, that will be recognised as true. But all you're really doing is singling out love of mother, homeland (whatever) .. why can't a 'making of love' be every bit as true in other ways, as in interpersonal relationships ?

I'm getting from your post that you query that. I fail to understand why you would.

Balu
07-07-2015, 01:46 PM
Yes, for many, that will be recognized as true. But all you're really doing is singling out love of mother, homeland (whatever) .. why can't a 'making of love' be every bit as true in other ways, as in interpersonal relationships ?
This is a one of, but not the MOST convincing manner to show her that she is the ONLY beloved.
Even Kathianne will have to agree. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/he_and_she/give_rose.gif

gabosaurus
07-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Are all Lefties that superficially opinionated, Gabby ?

We are opinionated. Some of us more than others.
If you think I am opinionated, you should meet my best friend Beth. I showed her this board once. She thought posting here looked "more fun than a nascar wreck."
"I couldn't put up with a bunch of old redneck geezers. Probably spend all their time pining for the good old days of turning guard dogs on civil rights marchers in the 60's. Yee haw Bessie, go wash my sheet, it's party time tonight!"

She married a guy who grew up in old school East Texas. His parents have yet to figure her out. :laugh:

aboutime
07-07-2015, 03:42 PM
We are opinionated. Some of us more than others. If you think I am opinionated, you should meet my best friend Beth. I showed her this board once. She thought posting here looked "more fun than a nascar wreck.""I couldn't put up with a bunch of old redneck geezers. Probably spend all their time pining for the good old days of turning guard dogs on civil rights marchers in the 60's. Yee haw Bessie, go wash my sheet, it's party time tonight!" She married a guy who grew up in old school East Texas. His parents have yet to figure her out. :laugh: And, just as before. All you can come up with are more EXCUSES. Rather than honestly answering the question. How liberally ignorant of you?