PDA

View Full Version : `White Cincinnati man beaten half to death by black mobs on 4th of July 2015`

LongTermGuy
07-07-2015, 09:48 PM
*Seen this on Hanity tonight....Found the clip...

*If this had been a black man lying down beaten ...bloody....surrounded by a pack of whites...there would be riots...looting burning ...stinkin leftist media would be all over it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbGWglLtt_8

Jeff
07-07-2015, 09:51 PM
Don't tell me I bet they are trying to decide if it is a hate crime. :rolleyes:

LongTermGuy
07-07-2015, 09:58 PM
Don't tell me I bet they are trying to decide if it is a hate crime. :rolleyes:

*Well ...this would have been a good time for some friendly Bikers boys with rebel "flags" to come along and `even-up` the odds..and have a "nice" educational chat with the peaceful young blacks being "offended"...

sundaydriver
07-08-2015, 05:39 AM
Well, the dumbass walked away fine after the initial fight, then went back for more only to end up bloody & unconscious on the sidewalk.

Kathianne
07-08-2015, 05:47 AM
I've read 5 different stories on this incident. Time will tell what the offenders will be charged with, if and when they are apprehended.

'Beaten half to death' wouldn't have the young man released from hospital within 24 hours, which he was.

Video has its place, but like so many others featuring the police and 'poor, young, blacks' it seems prudent to wait for more information before jumping to conclusions.

Jeff
07-08-2015, 06:26 AM
I've read 5 different stories on this incident. Time will tell what the offenders will be charged with, if and when they are apprehended.

'Beaten half to death' wouldn't have the young man released from hospital within 24 hours, which he was.

Video has its place, but like so many others featuring the police and 'poor, young, blacks' it seems prudent to wait for more information before jumping to conclusions.

I agree with everything you say here Kat , my issue is the same should be said for every attack no matter black on white or white on black, had the colors of been reversed we would of heard about hate crimes and I am sure at the very least something from the Rev Al if not from Obama. Make it all fair, wait for the facts and maybe Ferguson and Baltimore wouldn't look like war zones now.

Kathianne
07-08-2015, 06:35 AM
I agree with everything you say here Kat , my issue is the same should be said for every attack no matter black on white or white on black, had the colors of been reversed we would of heard about hate crimes and I am sure at the very least something from the Rev Al if not from Obama. Make it all fair, wait for the facts and maybe Ferguson and Baltimore wouldn't look like war zones now.

I agree with your agreement. :laugh: If I could say the same to the media, I would. There may not be many issues I stay consistent on, but 'waiting for more facts,' is one of them. ;)

jimnyc
07-08-2015, 07:08 AM
I read yesterday that this was initially labeled an "anti-white crime" and then later they backed off of that statement. I can't honestly speak 100% for what happened between the initial fight (supposedly the white guy bumped into the black guy when trying to get on the bus).

What I can speak for is the result, and reaction. While I heard a few calling for help, and 911, far too many were enjoying the bloody unconscious guy.

If the guy stabbed him, he deserved it. If he gave him an initial sucker punch, he deserved it. I don't know. But once over, an entire crowd of folks don't need to hover over him and laugh, not knowing if he;s about to croak or not.