PDA

View Full Version : Republicans to blame for all this rain!

gabosaurus
07-05-2007, 08:20 AM
Since Texas is a GOP state, I am hereby blaming the Bush administration for all this rain. I have never seen this much rain in my life.
I am also blaming Dillo for messing up my vacation. I am sure that he is also to blame.
Also...Global Warming! It has to be Global Warming.
Perhaps God is blaming Texas for illegal immigration and too many homosexuals.
This never happens in California. We only have earthquakes, wildfires and mudslides.

stephanie
07-05-2007, 08:27 AM
:wine::boohoo:

Dilloduck
07-05-2007, 08:44 AM
Since Texas is a GOP state, I am hereby blaming the Bush administration for all this rain. I have never seen this much rain in my life.
I am also blaming Dillo for messing up my vacation. I am sure that he is also to blame.
Also...Global Warming! It has to be Global Warming.
Perhaps God is blaming Texas for illegal immigration and too many homosexuals.
This never happens in California. We only have earthquakes, wildfires and mudslides.

I warned you but as usual you didn't listen. We now have ways to learn about the weather at a vacation destination. Use them and quit whining. I am hearby blaming you for being stupid.

Hagbard Celine
07-05-2007, 10:08 AM
I knew it! :laugh:

Pale Rider
07-05-2007, 02:01 PM
I warned you but as usual you didn't listen. We now have ways to learn about the weather at a vacation destination. Use them and quit whining. I am hearby blaming you for being stupid.

Damn... she didn't get knifed or shot.

nevadamedic
07-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Damn... she didn't get knifed or shot.

No but im sure she got gang banged by about 15-20 illegals.

Trigg
07-05-2007, 04:40 PM

Maybe she thought it miraculously wouldn't rain where she was going???????

On the up side I hear the rain is lessening in Oklahoma and Kansas, that should make my uncle happy.

Pale Rider
07-06-2007, 02:25 AM
No but im sure she got gang banged by about 15-20 illegals.

How could any man be that desperate? :puke: