PDA

View Full Version : When arresting the mexican illegal - guy has a neat shirt

darin
07-08-2015, 01:17 PM
Saw this while watching the news today - look at the shirt - guns and coffee? Love it!

Kathianne
07-08-2015, 01:19 PM
I noticed the shirt the other day, I'm guessing it's a cop. Since it's Starbucks, guess a croissant instead of a donut?

jimnyc
07-08-2015, 01:27 PM
I noticed the shirt the other day, I'm guessing it's a cop. Since it's Starbucks, guess a croissant instead of a donut?

I thought Starbucks was against guns more or less, and don't even allow open carry anymore?

NightTrain
07-08-2015, 01:30 PM
I thought Starbucks was against guns more or less, and don't even allow open carry anymore?

I don't think Starbucks put out the shirt, lol

jimnyc
07-08-2015, 01:40 PM
I don't think Starbucks put out the shirt, lol

Oh, I know, but I wouldn't even make a fake connection for them fuckers. Someone may see that as the cop enjoying their establishment. I prefer to wear one that says "fuck the liberal yuppie overpriced nowhere to park crappy coffee place", but I haven't seen it anywhere yet.

red state
07-08-2015, 02:51 PM
Yeah, it would be nice if Starbucks (predominantly liberal) started supporting FREEDOM. The left would go nuts not having a place to have one cup of coffee and a day's worth of free internet.

Sadly, even Conservative businesses in Conservative States ban guns. I live in one of, if not THE MOST, Conservative area of the Nation and a friend or loved one shared a story about a mexican restaurant owner in Sardis, MS asking that a large family gathering at his establishment NOT pray any more at their table or on his property because if "offended" someone in the other booth. We're talking Bible Belt Country just South of Memphis, TN!!!

Interesting times. My wife and I have to go through exhausting measures to visit San Francisco YET an illegal alien (border invader) can not only come over illegally, but is welcomed.......and provided a gun to shoot a tourist!!! KraZy!!!