PDA

View Full Version : UNcivil Unrest......

LongTermGuy
07-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Interest quick read:

https://civiliangunfighter.wordpress.com/2015/06/22/uncivil-unrest/

PixieStix
07-08-2015, 11:43 PM
Sad state of affairs. We need to take our freedoms back. Starting in our own neighborhoods.

I live in the inner city. I understand some of what he said. However it isn't THAT bad yet.

But I must say, that in February 2 guys burned down 3 homes just across the street from mine, in broad daylight, 8 in the morning. I think they meant to kill people. That makes me feel very unsafe.

aboutime
07-09-2015, 07:31 PM
Interest quick read:https://civiliangunfighter.wordpress.com/2015/06/22/uncivil-unrest/ LongTerm. Do ya think we should get gabby to read this? She seems to be under the impression that she, and her daughter are IMMUNE from this kind of Public Unrest because she has walked the streets...in broad daylight, and never felt a need to cross the street because some THUGS were coming toward her. The key words were BROAD DAYLIGHT. For those who have the same confidence as gabby.

Kathianne
07-09-2015, 07:38 PM
Good advice in any urban area.

Perianne
07-09-2015, 07:38 PM
LongTerm. Do ya think we should get gabby to read this? She seems to be under the impression that she, and her daughter are IMMUNE from this kind of Public Unrest because she has walked the streets...in broad daylight, and never felt a need to cross the street because some THUGS were coming toward her. The key words were BROAD DAYLIGHT. For those who have the same confidence as gabby.

All you need is a nice smile.

LongTermGuy
07-09-2015, 07:39 PM
LongTerm. Do ya think we should get gabby to read this? She seems to be under the impression that she, and her daughter are IMMUNE from this kind of Public Unrest because she has walked the streets...in broad daylight, and never felt a need to cross the street because some THUGS were coming toward her. The key words were BROAD DAYLIGHT. For those who have the same confidence as gabby.
Understand friend...IMO....Folks can do what they want.....some are capable of learning and changing and some are not....we choose our roads in Life buddy...