PDA

View Full Version : Tried To Get 'Every Lie' From Hillary Since March

Kathianne
07-09-2015, 05:55 PM
JULY 9, 2015
YOU’RE GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BLOG:

<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 0px 0px 0px 5px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"></button>

<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 0px 0px 0px 5px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">User Actions</button>

<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(225, 232, 237); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; background: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)) no-repeat rgb(245, 248, 250);"></button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(225, 232, 237); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; background: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)) no-repeat rgb(245, 248, 250);">
Follow
</button>

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/617461485736955905/GPjlvBvY_bigger.jpg (https://twitter.com/NoahCRothman)

Noah Rothman
(https://twitter.com/NoahCRothman)
‏@NoahCRothman (https://twitter.com/NoahCRothman)

I tried to create a comprehensive list of every lie Hillary has told reporters to their face since March. https://www.commentarymagazine.com/2015/07/09/hillary-clinton-lies/ … (https://t.co/WGbxtFbQ4M)

Posted by Ed Driscoll at 6:31 pm

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:<iframe id="xdm_default2687_provider" height="387px" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="100%" src="https://twitter.com/i/cards/tfw/v1/619241534194515972?cardname=summary_large_image&earned=true#xdm_e=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com&xdm_c=default2687&xdm_p=1" allowfullscreen="" style="border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; display: block; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"></iframe>

aboutime
07-09-2015, 06:03 PM
Kathianne. EASY SOLUTION. Just take every one of Obama's lies, and multiply by TWO.HILLARY is one of the Clintons who taught Obama how to lie so well. The Clinton's set the standard for lying to the American people when Bubba Intentionally LIED, as often as he could.Nobody should be surprised about Hillary. Other than also remembering...she is now showing many signs of Dementia...Intentionally, to win the hearts and minds of the Easily-led, Bleeding Hearts who only want a Woman to be president. Much like the way Blacks didn't care that Obama wasn't qualified...as long as he LOOKED Black.

Kathianne
07-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Kathianne. EASY SOLUTION. Just take every one of Obama's lies, and multiply by TWO.HILLARY is one of the Clintons who taught Obama how to lie so well. The Clinton's set the standard for lying to the American people when Bubba Intentionally LIED, as often as he could.Nobody should be surprised about Hillary. Other than also remembering...she is now showing many signs of Dementia...Intentionally, to win the hearts and minds of the Easily-led, Bleeding Hearts who only want a Woman to be president. Much like the way Blacks didn't care that Obama wasn't qualified...as long as he LOOKED Black.

Like Trump is now doing with illegals? Trying to win the 'hearts and minds' of those angry, but unwilling to look at what he actually stands for.

aboutime
07-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Like Trump is now doing with illegals? Trying to win the 'hearts and minds' of those angry, but unwilling to look at what he actually stands for.Call it whatever you want Kathianne. So far. Though I have no intention of voting for TRUMP. I have yet to find, or discover any time, place, video, or report where he has told any UNTRUTH, or LIED since he became a candidate.If telling the truth is against what someone stands for. Maybe the person questioning that STANCE should be asked more questions too!

Kathianne
07-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Call it whatever you want Kathianne. So far. Though I have no intention of voting for TRUMP. I have yet to find, or discover any time, place, video, or report where he has told any UNTRUTH, or LIED since he became a candidate.If telling the truth is against what someone stands for. Maybe the person questioning that STANCE should be asked more questions too!

If you aren't seeing the problems with his 'changing his mind,' you aren't paying attention.

aboutime
07-09-2015, 07:04 PM
If you aren't seeing the problems with his 'changing his mind,' you aren't paying attention. Kathianne. He's a human being, just like us. Have YOU ever changed your mind about anything? If you are convinced I'm not paying attention. That's Your Opinion. Is it not?

Kathianne
07-09-2015, 07:11 PM
Kathianne. He's a human being, just like us. Have YOU ever changed your mind about anything? If you are convinced I'm not paying attention. That's Your Opinion. Is it not?

How many things are 'ok' to say, 'changed mind?' His political party? (6 changes since 1987)

His donations to Clinton Foundation?

His endorsement of Kelo?

His support of amnesty, in spite of most recent 'red meat' remarks?

Want more? There's more.

aboutime
07-09-2015, 07:22 PM
How many things are 'ok' to say, 'changed mind?' His political party? (6 changes since 1987)His donations to Clinton Foundation?His endorsement of Kelo?His support of amnesty, in spite of most recent 'red meat' remarks? Want more? There's more. Why do I need to hear any more? You obviously hate the man, and I already told you I wouldn't vote for him.So go right ahead and regale us with everything you have about Trump. Whatever makes you feel better is fine with me.I gave you my impression of Trump, and told you I haven't heard him tell any lies. If changing one's mind after time is the same as Lies. What else can we complain about NOW?

Kathianne
07-09-2015, 07:25 PM
Why do I need to hear any more? You obviously hate the man, and I already told you I wouldn't vote for him.So go right ahead and regale us with everything you have about Trump. Whatever makes you feel better is fine with me.I gave you my impression of Trump, and told you I haven't heard him tell any lies. If changing one's mind after time is the same as Lies. What else can we complain about NOW?

As you say, it's fine with me if you like to condemn all democrats for changing their minds on Confederate flag, for instance.

It's ok to yell, "Treason, lies, communist, muslim" for legally using his office regarding Obama, because you disagree with him. I disagree too, but dwell on that under discussion, not just throw around words.

aboutime
07-09-2015, 07:40 PM
As you say, it's fine with me if you like to condemn all democrats for changing their minds on Confederate flag, for instance. It's ok to yell, "Treason, lies, communist, muslim" for legally using his office regarding Obama, because you disagree with him. I disagree too, but dwell on that under discussion, not just throw around words. Trump is not a politician. He has no office. Other than being Very, Very Rich, Wealthy, and untouchable when it comes to being threatened. Trump...last time I checked; is just like You, and Me. An American citizen. So he is allowed (per the 1st amendment) to say whatever he wants, and has no need to worry about what OTHER PEOPLE THINK.That's the beauty of this country Kathianne. And, if I, or Trump want to condemn all democrats for changing their minds. There is NOTHING anyone can do about that. Other than....not reading what I, or Trump said.By the way. This is a forum where ALL MEMBERS...may THROW AROUND WORDS as they please. Thanks to Jim, and his fine FORUM called DEBATE POLICY.

Kathianne
07-09-2015, 07:43 PM
Trump is not a politician. He has no office. Other than being Very, Very Rich, Wealthy, and untouchable when it comes to being threatened. Trump...last time I checked; is just like You, and Me. An American citizen. So he is allowed (per the 1st amendment) to say whatever he wants, and has no need to worry about what OTHER PEOPLE THINK.That's the beauty of this country Kathianne. And, if I, or Trump want to condemn all democrats for changing their minds. There is NOTHING anyone can do about that. Other than....not reading what I, or Trump said.By the way. This is a forum where ALL MEMBERS...may THROW AROUND WORDS as they please. Thanks to Jim, and his fine FORUM called DEBATE POLICY.

Now you are an announced candidate for President? What do you call someone running for President? A politician.

aboutime
07-09-2015, 07:44 PM
Now you are an announced candidate for President? What do you call someone running for President? A politician. Whatever you say Kathianne. Whatever you say. Think about that. I apologize for even trying to reason with you here.

Perianne
07-09-2015, 07:49 PM
Whatever you say Kathianne. Whatever you say. Think about that. I apologize for even trying to reason with you here.

:clap::clap::clap:

LongTermGuy
07-10-2015, 10:36 AM
Trump is not a politician. He has no office. Other than being Very, Very Rich, Wealthy, and untouchable when it comes to being threatened. Trump...last time I checked; is just like You, and Me. An American citizen. So he is allowed (per the 1st amendment) to say whatever he wants, and has no need to worry about what OTHER PEOPLE THINK.That's the beauty of this country Kathianne. And, if I, or Trump want to condemn all democrats for changing their minds. There is NOTHING anyone can do about that. Other than....not reading what I, or Trump said.By the way. This is a forum where ALL MEMBERS...may THROW AROUND WORDS as they please. Thanks to Jim, and his fine FORUM called DEBATE POLICY.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: