PDA

View Full Version : So if you're a dumbass wetback

Gunny
07-09-2015, 11:08 PM
you're okay. But don't be a tax paying white person.

Gunny
07-09-2015, 11:17 PM
You can talk about all your criminal nu=iggers, but can't say a word about one white chick?

Fuck you pissant. Bring your lame self and all those treasury guards you got.

Perianne
07-09-2015, 11:19 PM
you're okay. But don't be a tax paying white person.

I worked a ton of hours last week. I mentioned on another thread where I fell into this sweet situation: working overtime AND working overtime on a holiday, plus about $19 per hour in other incentives to work so much. I got my check today. Nearly $1,000 out of my check in taxes.

I work so illegals and others don't have to.

Gunny
07-09-2015, 11:56 PM
I worked a ton of hours last week. I mentioned on another thread where I fell into this sweet situation: working overtime AND working overtime on a holiday, plus about $19 per hour in other incentives to work so much. I got my check today. Nearly $1,000 out of my check in taxes.

I want him in the octagan, One on one ore he can bring his boyfriends,

Gunny
07-10-2015, 09:10 AM

Stop making so much money. When I used to make a buttload of money, a third went to the government.

tailfins
07-10-2015, 09:49 AM

When you have some dependents your tax rates drop. I paid about $8,000 in Federal Income Tax on about $100,000 income last year. If you're hourly, it pays to slow-play your search for a new gig once you break $100K and collect Unemployment Insurance. If you can get a short term gig in Massachusetts, you can do a combined state wage claim and get $700 per week. You only need to earn one dollar in Massachusetts to do a combined state wage claim.

PixieStix
07-10-2015, 11:57 AM

I hear that noise. It does me no good to work overtime. I don't get to bring that money home, where it actually belongs. It is the government stealing from me, plain and simple.

Gunny
07-10-2015, 01:29 PM
I hear that noise. It does me no good to work overtime. I don't get to bring that money home, where it actually belongs. It is the government stealing from me, plain and simple.

Yep. After 52 hours your tax rate goes over 50%.

Enter dumb people. I get more money. That would seriously be dumb Mexicans. The idea that working twice as long for half the pay is not a consideration. All they see is the end-game.

I guess the obviousness is too obvious.