PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaah the weekend

WiccanLiberal
07-11-2015, 01:05 PM
Yesterday was a light schedule at work so I asked for and got the day off. I was expecting to just do household chores. I went out early and did laundry. Wnen I got back, V4R said he was going to Michael's and would I come with. I said I had no money for a shopping trip. He said never mind, just come. So off we went. He was pricing out items for a new project and will likely get everything on line. He ended up buying me some lovely wax melts, incense and sale yarn. I also got a little Godiva dark chocolate bar. We headed off to Target and got some kitty treats. (Party Mix = Kitty Crack) Back then to Home Goods and some gourmet teas. Then he was off to Old Navy. We ended up with a side trip to a liquor store where he bought me a small Irish Mist. Booze and chocolate, the man knows me too well. In Old Navy, score again. Two blouses on sale. Spoiled rotten. And he is at a street fair in Manhattan today. He's getting a vendor's discount and has already bought me some nice stones and crystals and some useful herbs. (No, not that herb -LOL). So I am sitting here relaxing after bathing the dog. All the rest of my chores were done yesterday so I can just enjoy the weekend.

Jeff
07-12-2015, 07:26 AM
Yesterday was a light schedule at work so I asked for and got the day off. I was expecting to just do household chores. I went out early and did laundry. Wnen I got back, V4R said he was going to Michael's and would I come with. I said I had no money for a shopping trip. He said never mind, just come. So off we went. He was pricing out items for a new project and will likely get everything on line. He ended up buying me some lovely wax melts, incense and sale yarn. I also got a little Godiva dark chocolate bar. We headed off to Target and got some kitty treats. (Party Mix = Kitty Crack) Back then to Home Goods and some gourmet teas. Then he was off to Old Navy. We ended up with a side trip to a liquor store where he bought me a small Irish Mist. Booze and chocolate, the man knows me too well. In Old Navy, score again. Two blouses on sale. Spoiled rotten. And he is at a street fair in Manhattan today. He's getting a vendor's discount and has already bought me some nice stones and crystals and some useful herbs. (No, not that herb -LOL). So I am sitting here relaxing after bathing the dog. All the rest of my chores were done yesterday so I can just enjoy the weekend.

My wife goes crazy for that stuff, every time we go to the mall I have to get her some.

Sounds like a nice weekend started, hope it continues.