PDA

View Full Version : Child Abuse: Oregon Now Allowing 15-Year-Olds to Undergo Sex Change Surgeries without

Jeff
07-12-2015, 07:06 AM
I can't for the life of me figure out how they are doing these things out there, last week it was birth control this week they are giving kids hormones without the parents permission, if I understand it right they are also allowed to have sex-reassignment surgery, so little Johnny leave for school and Joanie comes home, what a world we live in. May God have pity on this country.

Gender dysphoria is classified by the American Psychiatric Association as a mental disorder in which a person identifies as the sex opposite of his or her birth. It is a rare condition which affects one out of every 20,000 males and one out of every 50,000 females.
But instead of dealing with this rare mental disorder, Oregon under a first-in-the-nation policy quietly enacted in January, 15-year-olds are now allowed to take cross-sex hormone drugs and sex-reassignment surgery and without parental notification fully paid through tax-dollars from its Medicaid program, the Oregon Health Plan.
Dr. Paul McHugh, who led the Johns Hopkins Psychiatry Department said Oregon's policy amounts to child abuse. "We have a very radical and even mutilating treatment being offered to children without any evidence that the long-term outcome of this would be good," McHugh said.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/07/child-abuse-oregon-now-allowing-15-year-olds-to-undergo-sex-change-surgeries-without-parental-consent-at-tax-payer-expense/

jimnyc
07-12-2015, 08:04 AM
Wow, wrong in so many ways. No way in hell they should be able to do ANYTHING without parental consent, or a court order above the parental consent. At 15 there is NO WAY a child can know anything 100% for sure. Any good doctor/shrink is going to want to speak to such a person for a long, long time before recommending such medication and then surgery. If I were a parent and they did this, I would sue the doctor, hospital and state for about $62,764,874,976,435,00.

tailfins
07-12-2015, 08:16 AM
Wow, wrong in so many ways. No way in hell they should be able to do ANYTHING without parental consent, or a court order above the parental consent. At 15 there is NO WAY a child can know anything 100% for sure. Any good doctor/shrink is going to want to speak to such a person for a long, long time before recommending such medication and then surgery. If I were a parent and they did this, I would sue the doctor, hospital and state for about $62,764,874,976,435,00.

If you live in a leftie state, here's one voting booth where you "win" the election.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/l2QWyrXxDPM/mqdefault.jpg

jimnyc
07-12-2015, 08:25 AM
If you live in a leftie state, here's one voting booth where you "win" the election.

I keep saying that here in NY, but here I sit. :( I think that's part of my anger issues, being for so long surrounded by these idgits. :)