PDA

View Full Version : Confederate Flag - SC to the South

Jeff
07-09-2015, 06:08 AM
Well there will be no more racist crime in SC, glad we got that all taken care of.:rolleyes: Yup they have the worst schools in the country, lowest wages paid to workers but hey they don't have that dang flag no more, what a joke.

I hope the people of SC remember this when it comes time to vote, although they may get a idiot like GA did that promised to allow the people to vote for the state flag and then never put the old flag on the platform to vote on, dang was he shrewd.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4344128989001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

The South Carolina House approved taking down the Confederate flag from Capitol grounds early Thursday, a stunning reversal in a state that was the first to leave the Union in 1860 and raised the flag again at its Statehouse more than 50 years ago to protest the civil rights movement.
The move came after more than 13 hours of contentious debate and weeks after the deadly shootings of nine black church members, including a state senator, at a Bible study in Charleston.
"South Carolina can remove the stain from our lives," said 64-year-old Rep. Joe Neal, a black Democrat first elected in 1992. "I never thought in my lifetime I would see this."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/09/south-carolina-house-approves-removal-confederate-flag/

jimnyc
07-09-2015, 10:00 AM
I want the UN flag taken down. That one SERIOUSLY annoys the F out of me. Selling Iranian and Mexican flags all over the USA bugs me too, get rid of them, I see it as traitorous. If someone wears another nations flag on their hat/shirt? Extremely offensive, ban it.

I have quite a list. I have seen flags flown of all kinds and all kinds of companies, agencies, groups... I want them ALL down. The flag poles should be for the American flag, and perhaps the state flag beneath it.

I know you now ask - WHY would anything like that offend me? Do I NEED to explain? And if we are DIVIDED about what insults me, and what doesn't - should it matter? Nevermind that half the folks will think it's NOT insulting and disagree with me, all that really matters is that it insults me. Never mind the constituents of a particular state, all that matters are the few folks in a building that I must convince, the people don't matter anymore.

NightTrain
07-09-2015, 10:12 AM
Well there will be no more racist crime in SC, glad we got that all taken care of.:rolleyes:

Spot on.

The flag didn't make him do it. The gun didn't make him do it. The dog barking in the distance didn't make him do it.

He alone is responsible for the atrocity and blaming an inanimate object for his actions is beyond stupid.

I guess there is one silver lining in this little shitstorm: Now all South Carolinians know how their lawmakers voted and they know who the stupid ones are to replace in the next election.

Gunny
07-09-2015, 12:34 PM
Well there will be no more racist crime in SC, glad we got that all taken care of.:rolleyes: Yup they have the worst schools in the country, lowest wages paid to workers but hey they don't have that dang flag no more, what a joke.

I hope the people of SC remember this when it comes time to vote, although they may get a idiot like GA did that promised to allow the people to vote for the state flag and then never put the old flag on the platform to vote on, dang was he shrewd.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4344128989001&w=466&h=263"></script><iframe src="//video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=4344128989001&loc=debatepolicy.com&ref=about%3A%2F%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="263" width="466"></iframe><noscript>Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com (http://video.foxnews.com)</noscript>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/09/south-carolina-house-approves-removal-confederate-flag/

F-ing pussies caved, huh?

Gunny
07-09-2015, 01:02 PM
Why do we do this crap? It's the flag's fault. It's the gun's fault. It's everyone-and-thing's fault but the idiot behind the flag/trigger/baseball bat -- whatever.

Whatever happened to personal accountability? So, now that we are getting rid of a harmless piece of cloth, what's next?

I know ... let's outlaw vehicles. They account for more deaths in this country than anything else. Hope y'all can ride horses. Oops ... wait .... Clay Allison's horse bucked him off the wagon and it rolled over him, killing him. Sorry. No horses.

revelarts
07-09-2015, 04:02 PM
...well folks the best I can tell you is move to a state that has the rebel flag on it's state house grounds, OO wait you don't live in that state, so maybe live and let live, take care of you and yours and others will take care of theirs, why worry about whats happening 500-1000 miles away from you that has no bearing at all on you, if SC disgust you so much, don't go there, boycott it. now you want it back up altogether....
#12 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?50306-Confederate-Flag-WHY&p=744307#post744307)

Gunny
07-09-2015, 04:04 PM
...well folks the best I can tell you is move to a state that has the rebel flag on it's state house grounds, OO wait you don't live in that state, so maybe live and let live, take care of you and yours and others will take care of theirs, why worry about whats happening 500-1000 miles away from you that has no bearing at all on you, if SC disgust you so much, don't go there, boycott it. now you want it back up altogether....
#12 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?50306-Confederate-Flag-WHY&p=744307#post744307)

Nah. Folks with balls aren't afraid of a flag. Only people like YOU are.

jimnyc
07-09-2015, 04:19 PM

Unfortunately, it's a lot more than just the SC state statehouse. It's been removed from TV (Dukes of Hazzard), Amazon, Walmart (while they still sell Mexican and Iranian flags), Nascar asked to have it removed from events - it's basically being asked not to be shown, and those showing it on shirts/hats and other things are now frowned upon. Folks around the nation have been desecrating memorials that contain the flag or similar. If it were just the state house I might agree, but this has become a push to alter the landscape instead, and that's wrong.

aboutime
07-09-2015, 04:25 PM
Rev. If the removal of this flag is so very, very important to you, and all the others who are CLAIMING a FLAG causes hatred, and reminds certain people about a terrible past in our History.How will any of you explain the NEXT SKIN HEAD, or racist who decides to kill, or maim other human beings because they are such racists? Will the press stop reporting such crimes if THE FLAG is no longer there, or responsible?And, speaking of FLAGS REV. If flags have such a terrible effect on you, and others. HOW DOES THAT RAINBOW FLAG, and Obama's LIGHT SHOW on the WHITE HOUSE make you feel?Are you as anxious to ELIMINATE that RAINBOW FLAG?????All I need are honest answers. Not hypotheticals, or excuses.

jimnyc
07-09-2015, 04:41 PM
I didn't even think of that. That fricking rainbow flag, which went from being for the queers, to somehow some now claiming it's a sign of equality. Quite frankly, that flag seriously offends me, and that's not sarcasm or a joke.

aboutime
07-09-2015, 04:49 PM
I didn't even think of that. That fricking rainbow flag, which went from being for the queers, to somehow some now claiming it's a sign of equality. Quite frankly, that flag seriously offends me, and that's not sarcasm or a joke. Jim. Just trying to be fair, and to be as TOLERANT as our liberal, democrat members who actually were the Most Obvious supporters of what that Confederate Flag stood for...prior to the shootings in S.C. Not to mention how Former W. Virginia Senator ROBERT BYRD...a DEMOCRAT who was the DEMOCRAT HERO in the Senate...also WORE A WHITE SHEET, and sponsored the Confederate Flags up until his HAPPY demise. ALL FACTS, NO JOKE.

Perianne
07-09-2015, 04:50 PM
HOW DOES THAT RAINBOW FLAG, and Obama's LIGHT SHOW on the WHITE HOUSE make you feel?Are you as anxious to ELIMINATE that RAINBOW FLAG?????

The Confederacy lost the war for America's morals and minds. The gays won a similar war.

revelarts
07-09-2015, 05:10 PM
I have to say Germany and Japan had to give up their imperial flags when they lost.
Germany went from this https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cf/Flag_of_the_NSDAP_%281920%E2%80%931945%29.svg/100px-Flag_of_the_NSDAP_%281920%E2%80%931945%29.svg.png to this https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/Flag_of_Germany_%28state%29.svg/100px-Flag_of_Germany_%28state%29.svg.png and today even the flag is banned in general. Germans afraid of a flag. i think it's extreme but i get it. But Maybe black people made them do that too or outside agitators.
And when MacArthur was commander of Japan he had a version of the Japanese flag BANNED completely. Maybe MacArthur was black and was afraid of a symbol of the defeated enemy.

But I agree that some of these Anti-rebel Flag people have gone over the edge into la la land. Wal-Marts a private company and can do what it wants so's NASCAR. I wouldn't sell it, or rainbow flags or Isis flags in a store i owned. But it seems like it's an opportunity for someone to exploit all the rebel flag lovers. I hope a Louis Farahkan starts a rebel flag company and makes millions off of it.

But I stand where i always have.
No Confederate or "gay" or Black or Mexican or Pokemon flags flying or hanging official state, local or federal buildings or grounds.
In historical or museum settings keep all your confederate statue/monuments but don't fly a flag on gov't property over it.
Fly the U.S. flag over it. the U.S. WON. Put the confederate flag on the ground in a glass box. It -and NO OTHERS- have a place over U.S., State or local gov't property. The confederacy lost the war, it's not the confederacy anymore. It's the United States.

Kathianne
07-09-2015, 05:26 PM
I have to say Germany and Japan had to give up their imperial flags when they lost.
Germany went from this https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cf/Flag_of_the_NSDAP_%281920%E2%80%931945%29.svg/100px-Flag_of_the_NSDAP_%281920%E2%80%931945%29.svg.png to this https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/Flag_of_Germany_%28state%29.svg/100px-Flag_of_Germany_%28state%29.svg.png and today even the flag is banned in general. Germans afraid of a flag. i think it's extreme but i get it. But Maybe black people made them do that too or outside agitators.
And when MacArthur was commander of Japan he had a version of the Japanese flag BANNED completely. Maybe MacArthur was black and was afraid of a symbol of the defeated enemy.

But I agree that some of these Anti-rebel Flag people have gone over the edge into la la land. Wal-Marts a private company and can do what it wants so's NASCAR. I wouldn't sell it, or rainbow flags or Isis flags in a store i owned. But it seems like it's an opportunity for someone to exploit all the rebel flag lovers. I hope a Louis Farahkan starts a rebel flag company and makes millions off of it.

But I stand where i always have.
No Confederate or "gay" or Black or Mexican or Pokemon flags flying or hanging official state, local or federal buildings or grounds.
In historical or museum settings keep all your confederate statue/monuments but don't fly a flag on gov't property over it.
Fly the U.S. flag over it. the U.S. WON. Put the confederate flag on the ground in a glass box. It -and NO OTHERS- have a place over U.S., State or local gov't property. The confederacy lost the war, it's not the confederacy anymore. It's the United States.

and yet Germany has many problems with skinheads and has for over 45 years. Banning all things '3rd Reich' hasn't fixed those that hate.

Seems Germany may learned a bit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-1320398/Hitler-Germans-exhibition-opens-German-Historical-Museum-Berlin.html

Personally I'd like to see a museum here that actually takes a look at what the South was facing economically and the North's and Europe's participation in the slave trade. Too much has been blamed on the South, even today there are reasons so many blacks have returned to the South, that too should be discussed. There's no denying Jim Crow, lynchings, and refusal of ending 'Separate but equal.' Then too, the discrimination in the North, including redlining, was just as insidious.

I'd also like to see a Black Museum that documents the Black experiences in colonies/US from 1600's through today. From enslavement in Africa, triangular trade, King Cotton, abolition movement, Civil War, Reconstruction, Post WWI exodus from South; Jim Crow; 50's reforms; 60's War on Poverty and unintended consequences; state of today's black families.

revelarts
07-09-2015, 06:15 PM
and yet Germany has many problems with skinheads and has for over 45 years. Banning all things '3rd Reich' hasn't fixed those that hate.

kathianne did you read that i said " i think it's extreme but i get it."
Also I never claimed banning the flag would REMOVE racism.
I said that the confederacy LOST. that's the MAIN point. just as the NAZIs and Japan lost. so the flags of those nations were removed.
And elsewhere I've said that the Flag is a 2 sided coin. one side being racist. and it does no good to for a gov't to fly a flag that represents hate of some of it's citizens and ENCOURAGES or backhandedly endores those ...10 or 15.... white racist left in america to kill like Root did.

Seems Germany may learned a bit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-1320398/Hitler-Germans-exhibition-opens-German-Historical-Museum-Berlin.html
Personally I'd like to see a museum here that actually takes a look at what the South was facing economically and the North's and Europe's participation in the slave trade. Too much has been blamed on the South, even today there are reasons so many blacks have returned to the South, that too should be discussed. There's no denying Jim Crow, lynchings, and refusal of ending 'Separate but equal.' Then too, the discrimination in the North, including redlining, was just as insidious.

I'd also like to see a Black Museum that documents the Black experiences in colonies/US from 1600's through today. From enslavement in Africa, triangular trade, King Cotton, abolition movement, Civil War, Reconstruction, Post WWI exodus from South; Jim Crow; 50's reforms; 60's War on Poverty and unintended consequences; state of today's black families.
[/QUOTE]

That'd be a quite a museum

But i think many Blacks and Whites that take the time already know that the all of America was kinda hellish for minorities, not really easy for any minority live anywhere in the US. especially blacks and native americans. And that the slave trade was world wide including the african bits of the horror show. But the north and Europe etc doesn't OWN it/Deny it with the symbolism of that old culture that the South does. I think Southerners somehow feel picked on but all anyone has to do is know a little black history or read just a few black biographies and you'll get a lot of the picture you describe. Even recent history if you JUST read the bios of MLK and Malcolm X you'll get a fuller picture of american racism of the 30-60s. If you read bio of Booker T Washington you'll get a picture of post civil war southern and northern attitudes good and bad. The civil war and southern slavery is just a huge flash point in american black history. I know not many whites read Black bio's and I have to guess many whites assume all blacks thinks the south is evil wicked bad and the north is good and Lincoln was a savior. Talk to any black family from the north who just knows their PERSONAL family histories and you'll know better. But look Europe, Africa, and the North don't have symbols once completely dedicated to the slave trade and racism flying over cities and homes, t-shirts, mugs TODAY. Everyone else has put that stuff away. No one else is waving that kinda stuff around and saying things LIKE "it's ONLY about heritage ... leave us alone...don't think about REAL history just think about the GOOD feeling of living in the south NOW... but it's about heritage." . it's a weird kind of double speak to me.
The history is the history.
Most people know the civil war is long over. slavery is long over, jim crow is over. thank God. America and the world have come a long way. But people can't wave around historically southern racist, slavery, jim crow artifacts like the Rebel Flag and then act offended when some some people bring up southern slavery, jim crow, and racism. C'mon.

Southerners shouldn't be so sensitive:poke:

Perianne
07-09-2015, 06:35 PM
Southerners shouldn't be so sensitive:poke:

Oh, how I could run with that! But then I would be called a racist by some on this board, so I will let it go.

Revelarts, you should be happy. The flag has been voted to be removed from the South Carolina house. Now everything can be peachy....until the next racist crisis.

Kathianne
07-09-2015, 06:55 PM
I said that the confederacy LOST. that's the MAIN point. just as the NAZIs and Japan lost. so the flags of those nations were removed.
And elsewhere I've said that the Flag is a 2 sided coin. one side being racist. and it does no good to for a gov't to fly a flag that represents hate of some of it's citizens and ENCOURAGES or backhandedly endores those ...10 or 15.... white racist left in america to kill like Root did.

But i think many Blacks and Whites that take the time already know that the all of America was kinda hellish for minorities, not really easy for any minority live anywhere in the US. especially blacks and native americans. And that the slave trade was world wide including the african bits of the horror show. But the north and Europe etc doesn't OWN it/Deny it with the symbolism of that old culture that the South does. I think Southerners somehow feel picked on but all anyone has to do is know a little black history or read just a few black biographies and you'll get a lot of the picture you describe. Even recent history if you JUST read the bios of MLK and Malcolm X you'll get a fuller picture of american racism of the 30-60s. If you read bio of Booker T Washington you'll get a picture of post civil war southern and northern attitudes good and bad. The civil war and southern slavery is just a huge flash point in american black history. I know not many whites read Black bio's and I have to guess many whites assume all blacks thinks the south is evil wicked bad and the north is good and Lincoln was a savior. Talk to any black family from the north who just knows their PERSONAL family histories and you'll know better. But look Europe, Africa, and the North don't have symbols once completely dedicated to the slave trade and racism flying over cities and homes, t-shirts, mugs TODAY. Everyone else has put that stuff away. No one else is waving that kinda stuff around and saying things LIKE "it's ONLY about heritage ... leave us alone...don't think about REAL history just think about the GOOD feeling of living in the south NOW... but it's about heritage." . it's a weird kind of double speak to me.
Most people know the civil war is long over. slavery is long over, jim crow is over. thank God. America and the world have come a long way. But people can't wave around historically southern racist, slavery, jim crow artifacts like the Rebel Flag and then act offended when some some people bring up southern slavery, jim crow, and racism. C'mon.

Southerners shouldn't be so sensitive:poke:[/QUOTE]

I do hear what you're saying, the truth is most agree with you in the main.

Northerners do seem to feel superior to the South, just saying. That in itself, along with all the stereotypes, tends to create the feelings of persecution. I'm sure you do know what I'm referring to?

As I've repeatedly said, I think the Confederate Flag should NOT be flying on state property. I don't have a problem with individuals owning or flying it, I don't get it much, (though now more than a couple weeks ago.) I don't like racism, I'm pretty sure most here know that, I certainly don't hide it.

I don't know the answer to all the divisiveness, but I'm pretty certain it starts with each of us civilly responding to those that don't want a cohesive society, on why it's a much better alternative for them and their progeny.

Gunny
07-09-2015, 07:17 PM

Southerners shouldn't be so sensitive:poke:[/QUOTE]

You mean historically racist MIDWESTERN culture? You might want to try brushing up on your history. The NE and midwest treat blacks worse than Southerners did. Largest chapter of the Klan EVER -- Indiana. The Irish rioted in NYC in 1863 because they got treated WORSE than Southern slaves and damned sure didn't want to fight a war over them.

You people and your revisionist lies need to visit a book store instead of google. Might learn something.

Gunny
07-09-2015, 07:24 PM
Guess we can get rid of that flag that represents US imperial aggression next, huh? Then there's that fag flag ....

Some people need to grow up.

revelarts
07-09-2015, 07:45 PM
Oh, how I could run with that! But then I would be called a racist by some on this board, so I will let it go.

Revelarts, you should be happy. The flag has been voted to be removed from the South Carolina house. Now everything can be peachy....until the next racist crisis.

well Perianne you've been pretty clear on your views.
As long as your jokes don't end up poking fun at dead, beaten or tortured blacks, Mexicans etc. ,as so many have, then I'll just leave those comments for what they are.

Concerning South Carolina's rebel flag coming off of state property. Yep i agree with that. That's good news IMO. And NO DEAD BLACKS OR WHITES either. no riots. just a vote. great.
I suspect the rebel flag lovers in the state will survive as well without it as blacks have survived for sometime with it. But i repeat again I never said that Racism would go away because of it. just that a historical racist symbol wouldn't fly over a gov't building. period.

Jeff said the state should make the decision they have but people are still upset.

I've said over and over keep your personal flags. Wear a confederate dress everyday if you like. Ignore all the negative history, your got that luxury. Enjoy yourself. Please just don't pretend that flag truly represented everyone in the state.

Seems to make sense to me.
But it looks like some people are just mad. Those bad ol black people and Yakees all sensitive about getting killed in churches by boys the KKK who wave rebel flags. People should just relax and never make the connecting. right?

What's wrong with those black people...and some yankees people. Don't they know the rebel flag REALLY ONLY means LOVE? Why would Blacks (or YANKEES) Imagine that 9 dead blacks recently and the many others killed, lynched, segregated, harassed, abused, raped and enslaved with that flag flying overhead over the 130 years in the south is BAD? And somehow doesn't completely represent them as citizens of the state. Or that it doesn't present a COMPLETELY Positive and wonderful image of the state to the country and the world in general?

They are just being mean to Southerners because they hate the south, trying to take stuff. that's the REAL reason right?

sorry this topic just weirds me out.

Perianne
07-09-2015, 07:54 PM
As long as your jokes don't end up poking fun at dead, beaten or tortured blacks, Mexicans etc. ,as so many have, then I'll just leave those comments for what they are.

Concerning South Carolina's rebel flag coming off of state property. Yep i agree with that. That's good news IMO. And NO DEAD BLACKS OR WHITES either. no riots. just a vote. great.
I suspect the rebel flag lovers in the state will survive as well without it as blacks have survived for sometime with it. But i repeat again I never said that Racism would go away because of it. just that a historical racist symbol wouldn't fly over a gov't building. period.

Jeff said the state should make the decision they have but people are still upset.

I've said over and over keep your personal flags. Wear a confederate dress everyday if you like. Ignore all the negative history, your got that luxury. Enjoy yourself. Please just don't pretend that flag truly represented everyone in the state.

But it looks like some people are just mad. Those bad ol black people and Yakees all sensitive about getting killed in churches by boys the KKK who wave rebel flags. People should just relax and never make the connecting. right?

What's wrong with those black people...and some yankees people. Don't they know the rebel flag REALLY ONLY means LOVE? Why would Blacks (or YANKEES) Imagine that 9 dead blacks recently and the many others killed, lynched, segregated, harassed, abused, raped and enslaved with that flag flying overhead over the 130 years in the south is BAD? And somehow doesn't completely represent them as citizens of the state. Or that it doesn't present a COMPLETELY Positive and wonderful image of the state to the country and the world in general?

They are just being mean to Southerners because they hate the south, trying to take stuff. that's the REAL reason right?

Perhaps you, Yankees, and blacks shouldn't be so sensitive?

revelarts
07-09-2015, 08:05 PM
I do hear what you're saying, the truth is most agree with you in the main.

Northerners do seem to feel superior to the South, just saying. That in itself, along with all the stereotypes, tends to create the feelings of persecution. I'm sure you do know what I'm referring to?

Northern liberals act like they are superior to southern conservatives. really? LOL! ..uh yeah.. i've never heard that.
It's a weird feeling when people constantly act like they are better than you and you know it aint so. makes folks a bit defensive. i get that.

As I've repeatedly said, I think the Confederate Flag should NOT be flying on state property. I don't have a problem with individuals owning or flying it, I don't get it much, (though now more than a couple weeks ago.) I don't like racism, I'm pretty sure most here know that, I certainly don't hide it.
I don't know the answer to all the divisiveness, but I'm pretty certain it starts with each of us civilly responding to those that don't want a cohesive society, on why it's a much better alternative for them and their progeny.
agreed,
people just admitting that we're all just people. Americans. northern, southern, back, white, latino, asian, jew, atheist, christian, liberal, conservative. and honestly start treating each other as such.

revelarts
07-09-2015, 08:19 PM
You mean historically racist MIDWESTERN culture? You might want to try brushing up on your history. The NE and midwest treat blacks worse than Southerners did. Largest chapter of the Klan EVER -- Indiana. The Irish rioted in NYC in 1863 because they got treated WORSE than Southern slaves and damned sure didn't want to fight a war over them.
You people and your revisionist lies need to visit a book store instead of google. Might learn something.

The midwest territories were free for the most part. what happened after the war was bad no doubt. but it wasn't 1840 Mississippi slavery Gunny.
And northeast got rid of most of it's slaves and helped many escape from the south... which pissed the south off pretty bad.

Some irish in NYC rioted. yep. When slaves "rioted" they were killed, maimed beaten and sold down the river. Did that happen to the irish in NYC for rioting Gunny? no. it seems from history we find that most were never named or caught. those that were got trails. ever hear of many slaves getting trials. But of the Irish rioters that were caught for the murders of 100+ people most were never fully prosecuted at all where they?
is that what you consider so much worse than slavery?

look i said america was pretty horrible ALL OVER for minorities. But if you want me to say that Midwestern KKK and racist attacking a FREE black persons homes and burning down whole sections of towns is WORSE than millions of blacks being Slaves and having families separated, wives and daughters and granddaughters raped and never knowing a full day of freedom sorry that BS.
it's you and your revisionist lies that need to visit a book store Gunny.

revelarts
07-09-2015, 08:25 PM
Perhaps you, Yankees, and blacks shouldn't be so sensitive?
About murder, death, abuse and rape?
sorry. somehow that makes folks a bit sensitive.

Perianne
07-09-2015, 09:07 PM
About murder, death, abuse and rape?
sorry. somehow that makes folks a bit sensitive.

You mean the murder, death, abuse and rape of white people today by the black culture? Sorry, sometimes I get lost on who are the victims.

revelarts
07-09-2015, 09:10 PM
You mean the murder, death, abuse and rape of white people today by the black culture? Sorry, sometimes I get lost on who are the victims.

yes, sadly you are kinda lost.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2015, 09:16 PM
I didn't even think of that. That fricking rainbow flag, which went from being for the queers, to somehow some now claiming it's a sign of equality. Quite frankly, that flag seriously offends me, and that's not sarcasm or a joke.

It offends the living hell out of me!
Think that will ever matter to these asshats that are screaming to destroy history????
No, it will not because those idiots are out to destroy Christianity, the white male and this nation as it was founded--BY BRILLIANT WHITE MEN!!
Nobody in power in Washington today could halfway match even the lesser of those men yet all of them think they are greater. Freaking liberal idiots..
I pray that cold, hard and brutal justice meets their sorry asses one day..Every damn one of the scum... -Tyr

Gunny
07-09-2015, 11:01 PM
The midwest territories were free for the most part. what happened after the war was bad no doubt. but it wasn't 1840 Mississippi slavery Gunny.
And northeast got rid of most of it's slaves and helped many escape from the south... which pissed the south off pretty bad.

Some irish in NYC rioted. yep. When slaves "rioted" they were killed, maimed beaten and sold down the river. Did that happen to the irish in NYC for rioting Gunny? no. it seems from history we find that most were never named or caught. those that were got trails. ever hear of many slaves getting trials. But of the Irish rioters that were caught for the murders of 100+ people most were never fully prosecuted at all where they?

look i said america was pretty horrible ALL OVER for minorities. But if you want me to say that Midwestern KKK and racist attacking a FREE black persons homes and burning down whole sections of towns is WORSE than millions of blacks being Slaves and having families separated, wives and daughters and granddaughters raped and never knowing a full day of freedom sorry that BS.

Try again. Let's talk early 1900's when Woodrow Wilson had "Birth of a Nation screened in the White House. You know? That dumbass Democrat?

Don't try to fuck with me about history, jerkoff.

Jeff
07-10-2015, 06:19 AM

Prick....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I do live in a state that has the flag ( well sort of ) in their state flag so there....:laugh:

OOO and for your info I am 17 miles from SC not 500 to 1000, now you know the facts. :laugh::laugh:

Jeff
07-10-2015, 06:32 AM

Lets get things straight here hero, Jeff said let the people that live their decide, that didn't happen in SC, many of the people you seen screaming for the flag to come down didn't even live in SC, if they had put it to a vote for the residents of the state to vote on and they voted to take it down, I would call them cowards and forget it, but no they had Homo's wearing suits decide whether the flag would stay or go, big difference, and for your info Rev, I can promise you blood is being spilled over this decision, remember, I lived there for quite some time and see quite a few things that are just hushed up.

revelarts
07-10-2015, 08:50 AM
Lets get things straight here hero, Jeff said let the people that live their decide, that didn't happen in SC, many of the people you seen screaming for the flag to come down didn't even live in SC, if they had put it to a vote for the residents of the state to vote on and they voted to take it down, I would call them cowards and forget it, but no they had Homo's wearing suits decide whether the flag would stay or go, big difference, and for your info Rev, I can promise you blood is being spilled over this decision, remember, I lived there for quite some time and see quite a few things that are just hushed up.

So the state reps in SC are not suppose to make the decision ONLY a referendum is what you really meant. Is that what brought down the 1st flag removal you mentioned a referendum? seriously i don't know. But either way seems to me "yankees" didn't actually get vote either.

concerning blood being spilt in secret ... really... so why aren't these thuggish animals brought to justice? why have things been just hushed up by the state and local -never can do wrong- police? Or the upright so called law-abiding patroitic citizens? If animals are killing or hurting people or doing property damage over a flag it seems pretty stupid to me. it's not as if someone may have been shot dead for no reason again by leos. And it's not the U.S. flag. the confederacy is not a real country anymore. They should fly it over there homes and paint it on their driveways and cars but if they are secretly "spilling blood" like the lowlife stupids animals they are then they should be shot right?
the LAW is the LAW. animals don't get privileges to secretly spill blood just because they are white.

But wait a minute... I thought you said that race relations were great in SC. Blacks and whites sitting around calling each other racial slurs for fun, everyone wearing rebel flags drinking beers and ice tea. So who exactly is secretly spilling who's blood? it can't be white vs black based on what you've told me. Blacks love the flag in SC right? And and there's no southern white racial prejudice to speak of. Guys like Roof that love the flag and want to hurt blacks ...in secret... are FEW and far between in the south..not like in the North right?
So what is this "QUITE A FEW" hush hush blood spilling stuff your talking about?
whites and blacks together attacking the homo legislators who voted to take it the Rebel flag down?

jimnyc
07-10-2015, 09:01 AM
Odd that government is condemned at every step for doing things outside the will of the people. Then suddenly it's a-ok to do things outside of what they want. :dunno:

Gunny
07-10-2015, 09:08 AM

Free? To do WHAT? Be black in a racist society? At least Southerners clothed and fed slaves. What id yankees do? Tossed a bunch of uneducated blacks out in the street in the name of "freedom".

You killed their meal ticket in the name of US aggression then put them out in the street. Not in the name of freedom, but in the name of control. Now guess why the majority live in NoVA, MD and DC? Lincoln promised them 40 acres and a mule. When you get back to making good on THAT promise, then you can work on the ones that came after it.

revelarts
07-10-2015, 09:21 AM
Odd that government is condemned at every step for doing things outside the will of the people. Then suddenly it's a-ok to do things outside of what they want. :dunno:

I'd have'd lived with whatever decision S.C. came up with. If the people of SC want to have a referendum and vote to have the Rebel flag , that's their biz. I wouldn't like and i'd say so it but. fine.
But either way it's not an unconstitutional infringement of some kind NOT to have the confederate flag over gov't property. Or to have state legislators vote on it.
And the confederacy IS NOT a real nation anymore correct?

But it's odd to me that some people love law and order but when someone mentions "hush hush blood spilling" there's no outcry on how those white animals can get away with anything they want too "quite few" times and no one prosecutes, arrest or reports them to the law or the media.
:dunno:

jimnyc
07-10-2015, 09:49 AM
I'd have'd lived with whatever decision S.C. came up with. If the people of SC want to have a referendum and vote to have the Rebel flag , that's their biz. I wouldn't like and i'd say so it but. fine.
But either way it's not an unconstitutional infringement of some kind NOT to have the confederate flag over gov't property. Or to have state legislators vote on it.

But it's odd to me that some people love law and order but when someone mentions "hush hush blood spilling" there's no outcry on how those white animals can get away with anything they want too "quite few" times and no one prosecutes, arrest or reports them to the law or the media.

I agree with your first paragraph. I have no issue with it not being sponsored by the state, but people backing off removing it from every trace of history. I can deal with that, and fully understand.

The 2nd. I ALWAYS am willing to call out ANY animal that performs animal activities, white, black, asian, no matter the color or location. Look at this beyond animal that shot folks in a church, he's LOWER than an animal, as he did this in a most sacred place, and a place that welcomed him with open arms. And I see much of that around the nation, from both black and white folks. I also have a sneaky suspicion this guy will end up dead, or in a small cage till he takes his last breath. I don't know for sure if the 2nd was directed at me, but I don't think I miss many opportunities to call out scumbags.

Gunny
07-10-2015, 01:34 PM

Why don't you quit ignoring every legit, documented point I make? You've done it from the beginning of this topic across multiple threads.

Man up, cheesedick.

Gunny
07-10-2015, 01:49 PM
Why don't you quit ignoring every legit, documented point I make? You've done it from the beginning of this topic across multiple threads.

Man up, cheesedick.

SO what country is it again we live in? Sure as Hell isn't anything I ever learned in school ... like the Bill of Rights.

Why should some people be allowed the freedom of the First Amendment and no one else? And all you do is blame white Southerners for YOUR evil. You brought the slaves. You made them a commodity. Typical US bullshit. You want to blame us for YOUR dirtywork. Last I checked, the South wasn't the first colony. I just feel sorry that we were ever even one because you loser yankees can't do shit.

YOu think you can beat us? You couldn't beat Texas you can't even beat ISIS.

Disgusting ass hypocrites who just need a good ass whipping and I'm willing to deliver.

Oh ... and take your loser self, and all those losers who agree with you out the fuck of MY country.

Nazi's and skinheads ain't got nothing on the PC left. At least they are honest about it.

LongTermGuy
07-10-2015, 08:03 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sy/nn/fp/rsz/071115/images/smush/kid-rock-getty_635x250_1436572945.jpg

Even as South Carolina and major retailers officially disconnect themselves from the Confederate flag, the controversial symbol continues to have a prominent presence (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/why-are-these-bands-still-selling-confederate-flag-merch-20150709?utm_source=yahoomusic&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=yahoomusic&utm_medium=referral) at Kid Rock (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/artists/kid-rock?utm_source=yahoomusic&utm_medium=referral)'s concerts. On Monday, the National Action Network's Michigan chapter protested outside the Detroit Historical Museum, which houses a Kid Rock exhibit, demanding that the rocker stop displaying the Confederate flag, Deadline Detroit reports (http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/12701/kid_rock_on_demands_to_ditch_confederate_flag_kiss _my_ass#.VZ_ts5NVhHx). In a statement to Fox News' Megyn Kelly, Kid Rock relayed his message to those upset in his native Detroit: "Please tell the people who are protesting to kiss my ass/Ask me some questions."

As Fox News points out, Kid Rock aligns himself with the Southern pride connotations of the flag and not its racial implications, since Rock's son Robert Ritchie Jr., is biracial, and as of December 2014, the First Kiss singer also has biracial grandchildren.
Despite the controversy, the Detroit Historical Museum stood by the rocker, saying his contributions to the Motor City outweigh his appropriation of the Confederate flag, which does not feature at all in the exhibit.`

More:
https://www.yahoo.com/music/s/kid-rock-tells-protestors-kiss-ass-over-confederate-180700007-rolling-stone.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2015, 08:06 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/music/s/kid-rock-tells-protestors-kiss-ass-over-confederate-180700007-rolling-stone.html

Kid Rock Tells Protestors to 'Kiss My Ass' Over Confederate Flag

Rolling Stone
Rolling Stone
Daniel Kreps
July 10, 2015

Even as South Carolina and major retailers officially disconnect themselves from the Confederate flag, the controversial symbol continues to have a prominent presence at Kid Rock's concerts. On Monday, the National Action Network's Michigan chapter protested outside the Detroit Historical Museum, which houses a Kid Rock exhibit, demanding that the rocker stop displaying the Confederate flag, Deadline Detroit reports. In a statement to Fox News' Megyn Kelly, Kid Rock relayed his message to those upset in his native Detroit: "Please tell the people who are protesting to kiss my ass/Ask me some questions."

Although Kid Rock was born and raised in Michigan, a Union state during the Civil War, the rocker has adopted the Confederate flag in recent years to highlight his Rebel Soul, the name of his 2012 album. In recent years, Rock has retreated to his estate in rural Alabama. Rock also toured extensively with Lynyrd Skynyrd, another – albeit Southern – act that made frequent use of the Confederate flag.

As Fox News points out, Kid Rock aligns himself with the Southern pride connotations of the flag and not its racial implications, since Rock's son Robert Ritchie Jr., is biracial, and as of December 2014, the First Kiss singer also has biracial grandchildren.

Despite the controversy, the Detroit Historical Museum stood by the rocker, saying his contributions to the Motor City outweigh his appropriation of the Confederate flag, which does not feature at all in the exhibit.

"The Kid Rock Music Lab is one of 10 permanent exhibitions at the Detroit Historical Museum," the
museum said in a statement, WXYZ reports. "Kid Rock’s contribution to Detroit’s music history is significant and warrants his
inclusion along with other key figures like Stevie Wonder, Bob Seger, Aretha Franklin and Eminem.
There are no displays of the Confederate flag in the Kid Rock Music Lab or anywhere else inside
the Detroit Historical Museum."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just made me a fan for life if he sticks to it!!--Tyr

Kathianne
07-10-2015, 08:13 PM
Threads merged, great minds and all that!

LongTermGuy
07-10-2015, 08:18 PM
~ "Stay true kid! I'll buy your records just for not giving in to these parasites" ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTVEOh6lsNA

aboutime
07-10-2015, 08:21 PM
Everyone should now compare how much ALIKE Kid Rock, and TRUMP sound with this kind of language.Both of them, being celebrities to the extreme, in many ways. ARE BOTH GUILTY of telling the Truth.Kid Rock isn't running for anything. And Trump is just playing the game as a non-politician who Tells the HONEST facts.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2015, 08:25 PM
Threads merged, great minds and all that!
Sorry Longterm.. . I never saw the Longterm post being there already.. I was busy reading then presenting mine. Thanks..

And thanks for the great minds think alike comment my friend!-Tyr

LongTermGuy
07-10-2015, 09:06 PM
Sorry Longterm.. . I never saw the Longterm post being there already.. I was busy reading then presenting mine. Thanks..

And thanks for the great minds think alike comment my friend!-Tyr

*All good the more the better friend.....Just passing info....Yes ..."great minds think alike":cool:

jimnyc
07-11-2015, 06:41 AM
I always kinda liked Kid Rock, regardless of any current flag issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB85RY2Xk_U

tailfins
07-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Could banning the fleur-de-lis be next? Monumental controversy erupts over four city icons

http://wgno.com/2015/07/10/could-banning-the-fleur-de-lis-be-next-monumental-controversy-erupts-over-four-city-icons/

Historians say fleur de lis has troubled history
http://www.wwltv.com/story/news/local/orleans/2015/07/09/historians-say-fleur-de-lis-has-troubled-history/29946785/

Gunny
07-11-2015, 01:56 PM
Could banning the fleur-de-lis be next? Monumental controversy erupts over four city icons

http://wgno.com/2015/07/10/could-banning-the-fleur-de-lis-be-next-monumental-controversy-erupts-over-four-city-icons/

Historians say fleur de lis has troubled history

http://www.wwltv.com/story/news/local/orleans/2015/07/09/historians-say-fleur-de-lis-has-troubled-history/29946785/

They'll never get rid of anyone else's flags. Just ours.

WiccanLiberal
07-11-2015, 02:41 PM
When are people going to realize that eliminating a symbol doesn't change the reality? A Confederate flag MAY (and note I use the word may) have been, at times, used by racists. To other people it has been a symbol of cultural solidarity. Neither is really changed if you eliminate the display of the flag. The only effect I can see it having is to create a degree of anger in people who see the flag as symbolic of their unique regional culture. In any case it is not the real issue. If you believe racism is truly an issue, you do not attack the symbol, you attack the cause. In any case you cannot eliminate racist feelings. You can limit their expression in public life. Eventually they will die out and be replaced by other prejudices. I think we would all be better off with thicker skins and the realization that not everyone loves everyone else. All we can expect in society is CIVILITY be enforced. I don't have to like someone. I may be thinking of them in terms of cultural or racial stereotypes. I just have the good sense to maintain civility and the good manners my parents and grandparents taught me. I speak and act respectfully even if my brain is screeching something else at me.

Gunny
07-11-2015, 02:52 PM
When are people going to realize that eliminating a symbol doesn't change the reality? A Confederate flag MAY (and note I use the word may) have been, at times, used by racists. To other people it has been a symbol of cultural solidarity. Neither is really changed if you eliminate the display of the flag. The only effect I can see it having is to create a degree of anger in people who see the flag as symbolic of their unique regional culture. In any case it is not the real issue. If you believe racism is truly an issue, you do not attack the symbol, you attack the cause. In any case you cannot eliminate racist feelings. You can limit their expression in public life. Eventually they will die out and be replaced by other prejudices. I think we would all be better off with thicker skins and the realization that not everyone loves everyone else. All we can expect in society is CIVILITY be enforced. I don't have to like someone. I may be thinking of them in terms of cultural or racial stereotypes. I just have the good sense to maintain civility and the good manners my parents and grandparents taught me. I speak and act respectfully even if my brain is screeching something else at me.

You would know that though, right? A green-faced, witch with warts hovering over a cauldron casting spells on the innocent?

When you start limiting the speech of free people, only the Nazi's get to talk.

And you must be more civil than me. I lost my temper and you didn't.

tailfins
07-11-2015, 04:02 PM
You would know that though, right? A green-faced, witch with warts hovering over a cauldron casting spells on the innocent?

Many times being stoic and keeping a straight face when someone loses their temper pays off big time. I have gotten several projects by learning to stay unfazed by managers that are supposedly "impossible to work with".

WiccanLiberal
07-11-2015, 04:10 PM

I have heard all the stereotypes before. They are reflective of a lack of imagination that fails to encompass the idea that people are not what you think they are. Stereotypes make it easier to deal with people by putting them into boxes and, many times, that is a fallback position for a lot of us. I just choose to see beyond the symbols and the stereotypes. All southerners are not racist bigots, all witches are not warty and green. Although green is a lovely color. And that Confederate flag looks good on fast cars.

Gunny
07-11-2015, 04:33 PM
I have heard all the stereotypes before. They are reflective of a lack of imagination that fails to encompass the idea that people are not what you think they are. Stereotypes make it easier to deal with people by putting them into boxes and, many times, that is a fallback position for a lot of us. I just choose to see beyond the symbols and the stereotypes. All southerners are not racist bigots, all witches are not warty and green. Although green is a lovely color. And that Confederate flag looks good on fast cars.

I agree. Just can't rep you again,

Jeff
07-11-2015, 05:26 PM
Got to Love Kid Rock, but hell how old do you have to be before you no longer go as Kid. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

NightTrain
07-11-2015, 09:41 PM
I started liking Kid Rock after he got away from that Rap Crap.

He's a talented musician as it turns out!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-11-2015, 11:14 PM
I started liking Kid Rock after he got away from that Rap Crap.

He's a talented musician as it turns out!
I did that too. I could not stand any of that dumbass rap crap but the guy has loads of talent and was wasting it on that crap. As soon as he broke away , I reevaluated his works and saw his great talent. -Tyr

Jeff
07-12-2015, 06:42 AM
I love that country song he sang with ( I believe ) it was Cheryl Crow, to me that is when he became a respected artist, now some of his earlier stuff cracked me up, but most of what did was just rude and crude. :laugh:

This is the song that changed my thoughts on him.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rKFx0MMqb48" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jeff
07-12-2015, 07:14 AM
OOO No we shouldn't call them thugs :rolleyes: These pieces of trash are all excited burning ( or trying , they couldn't even do that right, involved to much thinking and a little more work that they are capable of ) This is posted on Fb the same folks that want to remove anything that has the word God in it, again what a world we live in.

********* WARNING NORMAL AFRICAN AMERICAN TALK **********
(some may call it offensive.)

It won't let me copy it being it is on his FB I guess, but follow the link and watch the video.

http://clashdaily.com/2015/07/watch-thugs-steal-confederate-flag-from-grave-light-it-on-fire/

jimnyc
07-12-2015, 08:17 AM
I am going to make this a master thread for now. This issue about the confederate flag started in SC when the little scumbag walked into a church and killed 9 people. Then pictures emerged of the racist, and some of them had him with a confederate flag. That's when the issue with the flag, and the statehouse, really took off. As the debate continued in the government in SC, the debate spread even quicker throughout the South, and then throughout the nation. It quickly went from removing the flag, to removing all aspects of the flag. Many see the flag as heritage for the South. Many see the flag as a racist symbol of our countries past. I'm going to bring over some other threads into this one, and hopefully the majority of posts going forward around this issue can be added onto this thread for continued discussion and debate.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-12-2015, 09:33 AM
I love that country song he sang with ( I believe ) it was Cheryl Crow, to me that is when he became a respected artist, now some of his earlier stuff cracked me up, but most of what did was just rude and crude. :laugh:

This is the song that changed my thoughts on him.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rKFx0MMqb48" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, that was the song that did it for me. I reappraised him as a singer after hearing that truly great song.
Do not care much for her but do admit that she is a great singer!

Thanks for that great video, never seen it before. -Tyr

jimnyc
07-12-2015, 02:59 PM
This apparently happened in Connecticut. Someone was in a flea market and saw something that had the confederate flag on it. This guy claims he was "shaking and almost vomiting". WTF? Are you serious? I can understand getting angry maybe, but it's not like the flag hasn't been around forever.

But what angers me about this story was the desire to look for charges against the vendor, the mere fact that any of those involved thought maybe that this was unlawful. And that's likely where we are headed. First it was flying just a short while ago. Then it became a nation issue and it had to come down - everywhere apparently. Even from TV. And now it's folks calling the police over simply seeing it? Yikes.
---

‘Offended’ flea market shopper calls 911 over Confederate merchandise

A shopper perusing the merchandise at the Redwood Country Flea Market was so offended by a vendor selling Confederate and Nazi historical memorabilia, the person actually called 911.

Wallingford, Connecticut police were dispatched to the flea market to investigate.

The police chief William Wright tells News 8 “the reason no one was arrested was because the items were being sold on private property” — not to mention no laws were broken.

“There was a table set up with this material,” Wright says, according to Journal-Record. “It’s not criminally illegal, but obviously it offended this person. It causes some people a sense of being uncomfortable. Certainly the owner could preclude this merchandise.”

The town resident who called 911 said there were helmets with swastikas, images of Hitler and other historical Nazi items.

“I was shaking and almost vomiting,” he tells the paper. “I had to run. My grandmother had numbers,” referring to the digits the Nazis would tattoo on prisoners.

The caller complained that the Confederate items were “not authentic” and were replicas of flags and weapons.

He says the seller told him “he was selling so much he can’t keep it in stock.”

Jason Teal, president of the Meriden-Wallingford NAACP, was contacted to see what he thought.

“It’s difficult because it’s on private property and it’s considered free speech,” Teal says.

According to the paper, the complainant also called Mayor William W. Dickinson Jr., who promptly called Chief Wright.

“I had to check with the chief over what is actionable and what isn’t,” according to the mayor. “Unless something violates state or federal law, there’s no jurisdiction for government to do anything. We had to ask, is it something controlled by law?”

And the assistant regional director of the Anti-Defamation League in Connecticut sees a difference between authentic memorabilia and “cheap replicas” “used as symbols of hate.”

“It’s unfortunate that under the law people have the right to sell these things; but it doesn’t mean they should sell these things,” Joshua Sayles says.

“It’s not a crime but I would call it hate. People look at the situation in Charleston and say it’s down in the South. But this stuff is here in Connecticut.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/offended-flea-market-shopper-calls-911-over-confederate-merchandise/

LongTermGuy
07-12-2015, 03:05 PM
This apparently happened in Connecticut. Someone was in a flea market and saw something that had the confederate flag on it. This guy claims he was "shaking and almost vomiting". WTF? Are you serious? I can understand getting angry maybe, but it's not like the flag hasn't been around forever.

But what angers me about this story was the desire to look for charges against the vendor, the mere fact that any of those involved thought maybe that this was unlawful. And that's likely where we are headed. First it was flying just a short while ago. Then it became a nation issue and it had to come down - everywhere apparently. Even from TV. And now it's folks calling the police over simply seeing it? Yikes.
---

‘Offended’ flea market shopper calls 911 over Confederate merchandise

A shopper perusing the merchandise at the Redwood Country Flea Market was so offended by a vendor selling Confederate and Nazi historical memorabilia, the person actually called 911.

Wallingford, Connecticut police were dispatched to the flea market to investigate.

The police chief William Wright tells News 8 “the reason no one was arrested was because the items were being sold on private property” — not to mention no laws were broken.

“There was a table set up with this material,” Wright says, according to Journal-Record. “It’s not criminally illegal, but obviously it offended this person. It causes some people a sense of being uncomfortable. Certainly the owner could preclude this merchandise.”

The town resident who called 911 said there were helmets with swastikas, images of Hitler and other historical Nazi items.

“I was shaking and almost vomiting,” he tells the paper. “I had to run. My grandmother had numbers,” referring to the digits the Nazis would tattoo on prisoners.

The caller complained that the Confederate items were “not authentic” and were replicas of flags and weapons.

He says the seller told him “he was selling so much he can’t keep it in stock.”

Jason Teal, president of the Meriden-Wallingford NAACP, was contacted to see what he thought.

“It’s difficult because it’s on private property and it’s considered free speech,” Teal says.

According to the paper, the complainant also called Mayor William W. Dickinson Jr., who promptly called Chief Wright.

“I had to check with the chief over what is actionable and what isn’t,” according to the mayor. “Unless something violates state or federal law, there’s no jurisdiction for government to do anything. We had to ask, is it something controlled by law?”

And the assistant regional director of the Anti-Defamation League in Connecticut sees a difference between authentic memorabilia and “cheap replicas” “used as symbols of hate.”

“It’s unfortunate that under the law people have the right to sell these things; but it doesn’t mean they should sell these things,” Joshua Sayles says.

“It’s not a crime but I would call it hate. People look at the situation in Charleston and say it’s down in the South. But this stuff is here in Connecticut.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/offended-flea-market-shopper-calls-911-over-confederate-merchandise/

~ "Someone was in a flea market and saw something that had the confederate flag on it. This guy claims he was "shaking and almost vomiting". WTF? Are you serious? I can understand getting angry maybe, but it's not like the flag hasn't been around forever" ~

`Its the new thing now used by some / many....Like when they get arrested by a cop...

....."oh...your hurting me...I caint breath...oh...my back" ."..racism"

*Its coming.....bullshit is getting old.....

Go Trump!

aboutime
07-12-2015, 05:19 PM
~ "Someone was in a flea market and saw something that had the confederate flag on it. This guy claims he was "shaking and almost vomiting". WTF? Are you serious? I can understand getting angry maybe, but it's not like the flag hasn't been around forever" ~`Its the new thing now used by some / many....Like when they get arrested by a cop........"oh...your hurting me...I caint breath...oh...my back" ."..racism" *Its coming.....bullshit is getting old.....Go Trump! Just another case of demonstrating how totally stupid, ignorant, and uneducated so many AMERICANS are, and have become. If someone can whine, complain, be offended, insulted, or bothered...due to their own selfishness, and stupidity. Let them sue each other into their own ignorant mindlessness. Each of us need to make a visit to HOME DEPOT, or LOWES, and buy our own Protective SHOVEL against STUPID PEOPLE and their BULL SHIT. That's all we need.

red state
07-12-2015, 05:51 PM
We are seeing the same thing today that many of us have tried to educate others here regarding the War Between The States (not the civil war or the war to end slavery). We are seeing another blow from an overbearing "UNION" that goes against unity buy forcing (ITS) will and undermining the VOTE.

Where will this end? I suspect it will NOT end but get much worse; to the point, in fact that cops will pull up to a guy's house and FORCE him to remove the Battle Flag of the South in defiance of an overbearing YANKEE Gov. I also suspect that the homosexual agenda is far from over (especially given their extreme undermining of the Constitution through a liberal/Yankee five justices majority) who are appointed for LIFE.

Yes, like the North of the mid-1800's and the British Empire, we are seeing an overbearing gov that goes much further into the loss of our freedoms with heavier taxes and total disregard for US. It will not be long before the Queen James Bible is the only Bible we are allowed to use or we'll be exactly like Canada and the UK where TRUE men of God are fined and/or imprisoned for preaching TRUTH.

Rev, you want to know more about the so-called civil war that was 'allegedly' and 'after-the-fact' justified through the LIE of slavery? Simply look to what is going on RIGHT now and you'll get a history lesson on both the REVolutionary War & the War Between The States!!!! So, by your own words, we are supposed to simply lay down and die on abortion, homosexuality and our(MY) heritage as Southern Born Confederate Warriors from the Cherokee People?! We should somehow go find us a home where we are free of tyranny and give our land away (AGAIN)?!!!! We are, by your words, supposed to continue our search for a home every time you and or liberals say "that's mine" you believe like this or else. Hell man, that is exactly why WE are fighting against iSLUM.......and people like you and you're gonna get slapped REAL hard into reality if folks like you keep on pushing and Pushing and PUSHING!!!! You really pushed me the wrong way on what you said and I'm not sugar coating anything or even care at this point if you believe a lie on the so-called history you've been given or not.......I'M TELLING YOU THAT THE PUSHING IS ON THE VERGE OF ENDING......either that happens or we lose AMERICA!

red state
07-12-2015, 06:11 PM
This time around, the War Between the States will be know as the War to End double standards and the bias against the type of Americans who founded, fought and preserved this Christian Nation. The shackles placed upon the Conservative/Tax Payers will be loosed and WE will bring back the morals and GREATNESS that was once the United States of America (before crooked or commie SOB's like Jackson, Lincoln, Wilson, FDR.....Carter, Clinton and B.O.) When that happens, we'll never again fall for an apologetic, hat-in-the-hand Republican either!!!!!

Drummond
07-12-2015, 06:43 PM
I want the UN flag taken down. That one SERIOUSLY annoys the F out of me. Selling Iranian and Mexican flags all over the USA bugs me too, get rid of them, I see it as traitorous. If someone wears another nations flag on their hat/shirt? Extremely offensive, ban it.

I have quite a list. I have seen flags flown of all kinds and all kinds of companies, agencies, groups... I want them ALL down. The flag poles should be for the American flag, and perhaps the state flag beneath it.

I know you now ask - WHY would anything like that offend me? Do I NEED to explain? And if we are DIVIDED about what insults me, and what doesn't - should it matter? Nevermind that half the folks will think it's NOT insulting and disagree with me, all that really matters is that it insults me. Never mind the constituents of a particular state, all that matters are the few folks in a building that I must convince, the people don't matter anymore.

Me ... I want the EU flag taken down. Do you know, the EU can insist that its flag is flown over public buildings in its Member State countries ? Failure to comply can result in being fined ... it's been a bone of contention over here. The following article is 3 years old -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2136792/Brussels-orders-EU-flag-fly-Whitehall-day--fined-fail-comply.html

Eric Pickles reacted with fury last night after being ordered by Brussels to fly the EU flag continuously over Whitehall.

The Cabinet Minister said the demand showed a ‘deep sense of political insecurity’ and called on the European Union to ‘grow up’.

Mr Pickles is currently obliged to fly the flag – a circle of 12 golden stars on an azure background – for a week each year, starting from Europe Day on May 9.
But under the proposed change, drafted by the European Commission and due to take effect within the next two years, the flag would have to fly permanently outside any organisation which managed development funding from Brussels.

Jeff
07-12-2015, 10:44 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3NzfI7Ath7s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't think anyone had posted this but these two woman tare the idiots up. yup Kid Rock is a racist, a racist that has a african American son. :rolleyes:

Yea you have to wonder how many black lives where lost in Chicago over the fourth of July weekend because of the flag. :rolleyes:

And my own personally experience today, we rode a couple of hundred miles in GA and SC, I have never seen so many flags flying before in my life, seems like every 5th car had a flag flying, there was a protest in Ocala Florida, and one store we stopped at to get a drink at had a paper there with a picture of hundreds of Confederate flags and the headline read, people in the up state aren't to happy, seems there was some kind of protest in the upstate of SC as well. Yea I seen someone ( Rev ) post how great it was the flag was down and no blood was shed, :laugh: wanna bet ?

Gunny
07-12-2015, 11:46 PM
When I lose my balls, y'all can come take my flag. Otherwise. give it your best shot.

If it wasn't for SC, you yankees would be drinking tea.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2015, 12:09 AM
Yes, that was the song that did it for me. I reappraised him as a singer after hearing that truly great song.
Do not care much for her but do admit that she is a great singer!

Thanks for that great video, never seen it before. -Tyr

I just wrote a poem to this video, Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow duet. My first time writing to a song.
Will post it in my creative writing forum, in the new poems thread there.
Of course, I had to use a past loss of mine, a girl I loved deeply to further inspire the write. -Tyr

Jeff
07-13-2015, 05:44 AM
I just wrote a poem to this video, Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow duet. My first time writing to a song.
Will post it in my creative writing forum, in the new poems thread there.
Of course, I had to use a past loss of mine, a girl I loved deeply to further inspire the write. -Tyr

Let me know when you do post it Tyr, that is one I don't want to miss. :thumb:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2015, 07:51 AM
Let me know when you do post it Tyr, that is one I don't want to miss. :thumb:

Has been posted my friend. -Tyr

Title-
Baby, Those Were The Days I Still Want

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?49698-My-new-poems-written-for-the-Creative-Writing-Forum

Note- I made no effort to write in lyric form, as I was not attempting to write a song but rather a poem...

This was in a way my tribute to Kid Rock for taking the right stand against the Confederate flag hating asshats!!!-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2015, 08:49 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/confederate-flag-supporters-rise-defend-embattled-symbol-222059682.html

Confederate flag supporters rise up to defend embattled symbol
Reuters By Barbara Liston
15 hours ago

By Barbara Liston
- An eight-mile convoy of pickups, motorcycles and cars wound through a central Florida town on Sunday in a show of support for the Confederate flag, as a backlash against its banishment from public landmarks across the South picks up steam

Horns blared and hundreds of the rebel flags fluttered as more than 1,500 vehicles and some 4,500 people turned out for the "Florida Southern Pride Ride" in Ocala, according to police estimates. Vehicles from states across the South and as far away as California participated.

"That flag has a lot of different meanings to a lot of different people," said David Stone, 38, who organized the event. "It doesn't symbolize hate unless you think it's hate - and that's your problem, not mine.”

Organizers announced the event as the South embarked on an emotional debate over the flag's symbolism in the aftermath of the massacre of nine blacks by a white gunman in a Charleston church last month. The suspect in the church shootings had posed with the flag in photos posted on a website.

In South Carolina, lawmakers moved quickly to take the flag down from the statehouse grounds in Columbia, a longstanding demand of those who see it as a divisive symbol of the South's pro-slavery legacy.

Alabama and scores of municipalities have take similar steps since the June 17 massacre.

But the national push to pull the controversial icon from stores and public displays is being met with determined resistance in some corners of the United States.

Supporters such as those who drove through Ocala on Sunday insist the flag is a honorable symbol of regional pride, a mark of respect for Southern soldiers who died in the American Civil War.

In Ocala, the seat of Marion County, an administrator had ordered the Confederate flag's removal from a government complex. But last week county leaders overruled the order and the banner is again flying atop the building.

"It's just about heritage. I'm upset they want to remove a piece of history," said Jessica McRee, 29, an Ocala native and employee of a law enforcement agency who participated in Sunday's ride.

Gunny
07-13-2015, 08:52 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/confederate-flag-supporters-rise-defend-embattled-symbol-222059682.html

Confederate flag supporters rise up to defend embattled symbol
Reuters By Barbara Liston
15 hours ago

By Barbara Liston
- An eight-mile convoy of pickups, motorcycles and cars wound through a central Florida town on Sunday in a show of support for the Confederate flag, as a backlash against its banishment from public landmarks across the South picks up steam

Horns blared and hundreds of the rebel flags fluttered as more than 1,500 vehicles and some 4,500 people turned out for the "Florida Southern Pride Ride" in Ocala, according to police estimates. Vehicles from states across the South and as far away as California participated.

"That flag has a lot of different meanings to a lot of different people," said David Stone, 38, who organized the event. "It doesn't symbolize hate unless you think it's hate - and that's your problem, not mine.”

Organizers announced the event as the South embarked on an emotional debate over the flag's symbolism in the aftermath of the massacre of nine blacks by a white gunman in a Charleston church last month. The suspect in the church shootings had posed with the flag in photos posted on a website.

In South Carolina, lawmakers moved quickly to take the flag down from the statehouse grounds in Columbia, a longstanding demand of those who see it as a divisive symbol of the South's pro-slavery legacy.

Alabama and scores of municipalities have take similar steps since the June 17 massacre.

But the national push to pull the controversial icon from stores and public displays is being met with determined resistance in some corners of the United States.

Supporters such as those who drove through Ocala on Sunday insist the flag is a honorable symbol of regional pride, a mark of respect for Southern soldiers who died in the American Civil War.

In Ocala, the seat of Marion County, an administrator had ordered the Confederate flag's removal from a government complex. But last week county leaders overruled the order and the banner is again flying atop the building.

"It's just about heritage. I'm upset they want to remove a piece of history," said Jessica McRee, 29, an Ocala native and employee of a law enforcement agency who participated in Sunday's ride.

Backlash is a bitch, ain't it?:laugh:

aboutime
07-13-2015, 03:38 PM
Suppose all of the supporters of the Confederate Flag take up a massive, nationwide COLLECTION for transportation funding? To all of the Americans living today who use a HYPHEN to describe their heritage, such as AFRICAN American, or ITALIAN American, or IRISH American. If you need to be identified as anything OTHER than as an AMERICAN.We can take up a collection to SEND YOU BACK to your Heritage, since YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT HAPPY just being AMERICAN!

aboutime
07-13-2015, 09:23 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/offensive.jpg

Jeff
07-14-2015, 06:11 AM
So we should be forced to make a cake for Fags but we should refuse to make a cake resembling the Confederate flag, what a joke this country has become, With this Liberal Racist POS in office right now. You have professors calling for the flying of the Confederate flag to be a hate crime but when a gang of blacks attack a Mom and her kids it is a misdemeanor. You have Bakery owners being fined to make a cake for the fags ( $137,000 ) but when another bakery says heck I have to make what ever comes in, well he is wrong now, I think the Liberals are going crazy, they want their cake and eat it to, that isn't going to fly.

I’m confused. I thought turning down a customer’s order, regardless of the reason, was discrimination. It turns out, it all depends on the level and direction of political correctness.
If a homosexual couple wants a cake for their wedding, any business that turns down their order should be forced to shut down, the owners fined excessively, and prosecuted for hate crimes and thrown in jail indefinitely. If someone wants a cake designed to resemble the Confederate Battle flag, any business that doesn’t turn down the order should be forced to shut down, the owners fined excessively, and prosecuted for hate crimes and thrown in jail indefinitely. So, it just all depends on which opinion you have.
In Fredericksburg, Virginia a bakery business called Crumb and Get It received an order from someone for a cake that resembled the Confederate Battle flag. They happily took the order and made the cake as requested. They posted a picture on Facebook with a brief description:

http://lastresistance.com/12671/social-media-outraged-that-bakery-didnt-turn-down-confederate-flag-cake-order/

Jeff
07-14-2015, 06:28 AM
OK when is this shit going to stop ??? I know it will in my area Saturday morning, yup we are having a Southern Heritage pride ride, and no I am not from the south but I don't believe one small group of people should be catered to the way this country does the blacks. Well first the blacks make a deal with SC to take the flag off the state house and put it on a Confederate Monument, well guess what, that's not good enough, then all the stores decide we aren't selling anything with the flag on it, then the blacks decide they want all the military bases to remove street names of Southern Generals, and now this. Now the symbol for New Orleans is a Racist one :rolleyes: yes pretty soon being white will be a sign of Racism, ooo wait I think it is already.

Yesterday a friend came by and said on his way to my house he passed a biker walking on such and such a road with a Confederate flag in hand, said he figured he was walking up to his mailbox to fly it there, well on my buddies way home ( about 9 miles ) from where he had seen this guy, their was a group of bikers surrounding the guy giving him drinks ( my buddy said it looked like he was dying from the heat, it was extremely hot here yesterday ) I am not sure where this guy was heading with that flag but I warned y'all the Brothers where going to push too far and I believe they just may of awoke a sleeping giant, Rally's are all over the South over this flag, folks that never would of flown it are pissed that this country catered to one small group of people. That flag didn't kill those folks in Charleston, a friggin idiot did, But hey it fit the needs of the real racist to get the flag torn down, then the Monuments and now city Symbols, yes keep giving them all they want, but I do believe they have just awoke a sleeping giant, I do believe there is major trouble for the Brothers right around the corner.

The fleur de lis, a French symbol used by royal families dating back to the 13th century, and emblazoned on the New Orleans Saints helmet, is now being called a symbol of slavery, drawing comparisons to the recent uproar against the Confederate battle flag.
“As an African I find it painful, and I think people whose ancestors were enslaved here may feel it even harder than I do as an African,” said slave historian Dr. Ibrahima Seck to WWLTV (http://www.wwltv.com/story/news/local/orleans/2015/07/09/historians-say-fleur-de-lis-has-troubled-history/29946785/).
He connects the usage of the fleur de lis, to “code noir,” or black code, which was adopted in Louisiana in 1724, and used to govern the state’s slave population.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/10/now-the-symbol-of-new-orleans-is-considered-racist/

Voted4Reagan
07-14-2015, 08:49 AM
Kid Rock meets Freddie Mercury

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg-5_KHR-ZE

Jeff
07-14-2015, 04:12 PM
I knew this was coming and I believe this will be where this trash stops, this Park is filled with folks every night during the nice weather to watch the laser show on the faces ( side of the mountain ) of these confederate officers, black and white a like, heck we even allow some Mexicans :rolleyes: and no one has a issue. Now some suits that have probably never been there have a issue so we should get rid of it, naaa I don't think so. The south is slowly brewing, demonstrations are popping up all over about this subject ( yea and are be doing so without raping and looting or burning the bitch down ) but understand when these folks decide to take up their arms, well there is going to be some major issues.

And you thought it was just the Taliban and Islamic State that went around destroying historical sites.
Check it out:
The Atlanta chapter of the NAACP has called for the iconic and intricate Stone Mountain carvings which feature confederate generals to be sand-blasted off and wiped from the pages of history.
In the name of political correctness, NAACP’s Richard Rose told WSB-TV that symbols of the Confederacy should be removed from all state-owned buildings, parks and lands in the area, including a carving which depicts Stonewall Jackson, Robert E. Lee, and Jefferson Davis.
The carving, which is the largest bas relief sculpture in the world and is bigger than a football field and Mount Rushmore, was started in 1923 and not fully completed until 1972.

http://conservativebyte.com/2015/07/naacp-wants-stone-mountain-confederate-generals-sand-blasted-off-mount-rushmore-next/

Jeff
07-15-2015, 06:09 AM
GM says they will continue to sponsor Kid Rocks Summer Tour even though a Detroit Activist group asked them not to. All this over 9 poor folks killed 1000 miles away by a nut job that took pictures with a flag, My God I am glad he wasn't wearing a Harley Tee shirt.

DETROIT (AP) — General Motors said Tuesday it'll continue its sponsorship of Kid Rock's summer concert tour, despite a request by a Detroit activist group that the automaker cut financial ties with the musician if he displays the Confederate flag onstage.
Members of the National Action Network and Detroit chapter president, the Rev. Charles Williams II, will meet Thursday with representatives from GM's Chevrolet brand. The two sides have been in discussions recently over Kid Rock, who has been criticized in the past for displaying the rebel battle flag during performances.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/s/activists-plan-meet-gm-over-kid-rock-sponsorship-161940871.html

jimnyc
07-15-2015, 08:14 AM
I'm pretty confident Kid Rock will play on without them anyway. Hell, truth is, he very rarely ever uses the flag anyway. But if they keep insisting, he may start using it more. The South is flying even more of them now. The idea of getting rid of them has only pissed people off and brought more out.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-15-2015, 08:24 AM
Suppose all of the supporters of the Confederate Flag take up a massive, nationwide COLLECTION for transportation funding? To all of the Americans living today who use a HYPHEN to describe their heritage, such as AFRICAN American, or ITALIAN American, or IRISH American. If you need to be identified as anything OTHER than as an AMERICAN.We can take up a collection to SEND YOU BACK to your Heritage, since YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT HAPPY just being AMERICAN!
Ok--but just give me the cash as I can claim Native American!! ;)--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-15-2015, 08:27 AM
I'm pretty confident Kid Rock will play on without them anyway. Hell, truth is, he very rarely ever uses the flag anyway. But if they keep insisting, he may start using it more. The South is flying even more of them now. The idea of getting rid of them has only pissed people off and brought more out.

I only had an old one from the 70's.
They started their Nazi-crap, so I went out and bought two larger versions.. :laugh: :beer:
We Southern boys may need such colors to do our "work" under soon. ;)
They had better understand that you can only pull the tiger 's tail as long as it is in the cage ,
once it breaks out of the cage yo' ass is soon gonna be grass. -Tyr

stephanie
07-15-2015, 08:47 AM
Petiton to remove Democrat KKK member Robert Byrd from buildings, roads and schools.
http://canadafreepress.com/article/73746 (http://canadafreepress.com/article/73746)

well?

Gunny
07-15-2015, 12:17 PM

Somebody's going to have to give some land back in Scotland then. :laugh:

tailfins
07-15-2015, 12:31 PM

As an Uglo-American, where would you go? Never mind, it wouldn't cost anything to move you, already being in a trailer park.

Jeff
07-15-2015, 01:12 PM

I seen more flags than I have ever seen this weekend riding around, on people's car's their houses. and business. Yea people don't like being told what to do by one small percentage of the population.

Jeff
07-15-2015, 01:19 PM
I didn't post this in the flag thread even though it is about the flag in around about way, I put it here because I know the liberals and the liberals in hiding don't go to the flag thread but I wanted them to see what these pieces of trash are doing, take down the flag because it is hateful, but if ya don't we will ruin your business and his kill ya, Yea real tolerant. :rolleyes:

(INTELLIHUB (https://www.intellihub.com/tolerant-liberals-target-gun-store-owner-with-death-threats-over-displaying-confederate-flag/)) — In the last three and a half weeks since the horrific shooting in Charleston, South Carolina (http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/06/18/9-killed-in-mass-shooting-thats-already-fanning-the-race-war-flames/) that left 9 church members dead there has been a massive movement to censor the Confederate Flag (http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/07/13/phony-hand-wringing-and-the-lefts-lies-about-the-confederate-flag/).
From removing the flag on state grounds across the country to major corporationsremoving them from their stores (http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/06/25/banned-iconic-dukes-of-hazzard-car-general-lee-stripped-of-confederate-flag-this-is-a-new-level-of-p-c-idiocy/), we are witnessing an all out attack on the South (http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/07/13/liberals-target-the-south-because-it-has-always-been-christian/) through the mainstream media continually claiming that anyone who flies the flag does so for racist reasons.
Perhaps most startlingly, many on the hard left are not content to just see the flag removed from state grounds and major retailers throughout the country. Instead, they are attempting, through a variety of ways (sometimes illegal) to have the flag 100% removed from America.
With that being said it comes as no surprise that American business owners who choose to fly the flag are now under direct attack.
The latest attack comes to us out of California where a gun store owner in Elk Grove was forced to remove the flag from outside his shop after angry protesters surrounded his store to demand its removal which subsequently lead to death threats if the flag was not removed.

The sign the store owners have hung outside the store

“WE CAN NO LONGER FLY OUR CONFEDERATE FLAG DUE TO THE SO CALLED “TOLERANT” LIBERALS THREATENING THE STAFF AND THIS BUILDING,” reads a sign outside the store according to CBS Sacramento. (http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/07/10/elk-grove-store-takes-down-confederate-flag-citing-alleged-death-threats/)

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A3790477&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

aboutime
07-15-2015, 01:47 PM
As an Uglo-American, where would you go? Never mind, it wouldn't cost anything to move you, already being in a trailer park.

Sure thing. If I live in a trailer park. I have you as my neighbor without water, electricity, gas, and an overflowing Cesspool. And you wonder why I always tell you "YOU STINK!"

Jeff
07-19-2015, 07:25 AM
What a beautiful day in the neighborhood, yes we all heard how simple it was, how nice and peaceful :rolleyes: yup at that moment they pulled the flag down, but was anyone honestly that dense that they thought it would end there. :rolleyes: I do believe the brothers have awakened a sleeping giant here. They should of stuck with burning their own neighborhoods down, now that have awoken people that are coming with a I don't give a F*** attitude. First I want to say that biker that was carrying the flag through my town the other day is actually making his way to DC, and he is gaining more and more support as he goes ( for those that don't remember a buddy of mine rode to my house and seen a biker walking up the road carrying a Confederate flag, well he figured he was carrying it to put it up on his mail box or something. Nope he seen him later in the day about 9 miles from where he first seen him with a bunch of bikers surrounding him giving him drinks and such, yes this is the guy walking to DC )

Yesterday we had a rally down here, it started at Walmart ( Friday night, it was suppose to start Saturday, yup a sea of Rebel flags camped in the parking lot ) well I decided I wasn't going to go on this ride ( to dam hot to be stop and go for hours ) but I rode by to check them out, it just so happened I came by as the last 200-300 where leaving the parking lot, with a police escort, yes they had a escort all day :laugh: ( guess they wanted to keep the bothers safe ) but they had the state boys out there, local and sheriff's along with GBI, hell would of been a great day to commit a crime in GA, all the cops turned out for the rally. :laugh: Well this Ride went to 7 different Walmart stores to protest the flag removal and the BS wally world is now doing. You had the typical punk Redneck right up to people riding in their Mercedes and BMW's. Yup I do believe they awoke a sleeping giant, now the fun will begin. OOO and by the way, there where black folks there as well, advising the outside trouble makers to back off and talking about when you push these white folks far enough there is going to be major issues.

This article is from SC, looks like overall it was a peaceful protest ( at least Columbia isn't burning, so that tells ya what side was in charge ) but I am afraid this is the tip of the iceberg, y'all wanted issues, y'all will now have them.

We’ve written quite a bit about worsening race relations in America over the past several months. As Robert Putnam recently made clear (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-13/americas-class-segregation-problem-4-charts) with "Our Kids”", the real threat to the fabric of American society may be the growing class divide and indeed, the post-crisis monetary policies that have served to exacerbate the disparity between the rich and everyone else have a polarizing effect, as Main Street watches helplessly while the very same bankers who took taxpayer money in 2008 become billionaires on the back of the Fed’s printing press.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A3799891&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic