PDA

View Full Version : Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-12-2015, 04:28 PM
Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

This quote speaks of God choosing Jesus as a human sacrifice to take our just punishment for our sins. Dogma says that we cannot redeem ourselves from God condemnation. 1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement as judge and shows the setting and accepting of a bribe or human sacrifice to corrupt his justice. That justice usually stated that only the punishment of the guilty was acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent. The corruption of God’s usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

Recognizing that by whatever word you would use, sacrifice, ransom, bribe or payment, would you say such an immoral request and legal injustice would most likely be demanded by a God or by a Satan?

If punishing the innocent is not a just and moral thing to do, I would say that Satan would be the one to ask or demand such a sacrifice.

That would have Satan ruling heaven and not God as a good God would not do such an immoral thing.

Do you agree that Satan is more likely to ask for us to accept an immoral human sacrifice to bail us out than God would?

If you agree, does that indicate that Satan was ruling in heaven and not God on that day?

Regards
DL

jimnyc
07-12-2015, 05:38 PM
Great gobbledey gook. You again. What's up, bro? Why do you post this crap in so many places? Are you seeing how many people you can troll at once, like a world record for Guinness?

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Great gobbledey gook. You again. What's up, bro? Why do you post this crap in so many places? Are you seeing how many people you can troll at once, like a world record for Guinness?

No. It is just that most Christian know that they are morally corrupt and follow immoral tenets and if I do a decent job, they just run away without even an attempt to justify what they say they believe.

Just as most here do. And just as you just did.

Regards
DL

jimnyc
07-12-2015, 06:06 PM
No. It is just that most Christian know that they are morally corrupt and follow immoral tenets and if I do a decent job, they just run away without even an attempt to justify what they say they believe.

Just as most here do. And just as you just did.

Regards
DL

Incorrectamundo!

You have no idea what I "know". Christians or others don't need need to justify their beliefs to others. Serious question - with all of you anti-Christianity posts you make, what is your goal? Is your goal to get others to stop believing? Believe something different?

And I am a pastafarian now. Don't judge me.

LongTermGuy
07-12-2015, 06:27 PM

​Getting old....

jimnyc
07-12-2015, 06:33 PM
​Getting old....

I think he's a little kid learning. He posts the same thing in forums all over the place, even in UFO forums! :laugh: I think the connection there very well may have something to do with where this fella came from originally. :)

LongTermGuy
07-12-2015, 06:39 PM
I think he's a little kid learning. He posts the same thing in forums all over the place, even in UFO forums! :laugh: I think the connection there very well may have something to do with where this fella came from originally. :)

Yup...Understand....

*Sitting here...just enjoying my evening coffee....Looking things over.

aboutime
07-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Great gobbledey gook. You again. What's up, bro? Why do you post this crap in so many places? Are you seeing how many people you can troll at once, like a world record for Guinness? Jim. We should all remember Gnostic as the closest example of what wannabe attention getters get, when their Lobotomy has been a failure, and they were injected with large doses of STUPID JUICE.Not a Joke!

DragonStryk72
07-12-2015, 07:09 PM
Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

This quote speaks of God choosing Jesus as a human sacrifice to take our just punishment for our sins. Dogma says that we cannot redeem ourselves from God condemnation. 1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement as judge and shows the setting and accepting of a bribe or human sacrifice to corrupt his justice. That justice usually stated that only the punishment of the guilty was acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent. The corruption of God’s usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

Recognizing that by whatever word you would use, sacrifice, ransom, bribe or payment, would you say such an immoral request and legal injustice would most likely be demanded by a God or by a Satan?

If punishing the innocent is not a just and moral thing to do, I would say that Satan would be the one to ask or demand such a sacrifice.

That would have Satan ruling heaven and not God as a good God would not do such an immoral thing.

Do you agree that Satan is more likely to ask for us to accept an immoral human sacrifice to bail us out than God would?

If you agree, does that indicate that Satan was ruling in heaven and not God on that day?

Regards
DL

Already talked about this. I choose you to be CEO of Walmart. You still have free will, and can choose to go along with it or not. This is just about getting to the point of spam, gnostic. Original topics, or just walk away.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-12-2015, 07:27 PM
Incorrectamundo!

You have no idea what I "know". Christians or others don't need need to justify their beliefs to others. Serious question - with all of you anti-Christianity posts you make, what is your goal? Is your goal to get others to stop believing? Believe something different?

And I am a pastafarian now. Don't judge me.

My focus is morality.

Something most here do not care about and do not dare examine.

We all do as much as we can in seeking knowledge. The problem for unfortunate Christians is the perception of the terms knowledge and truth.

The idea of Jesus dying for us was created to produce a sense of indebtedness that the population is supposed to feel.

The idea of the fall was created to have people interpret the scripture in a way that makes them think that seeking knowledge is a sin.

This makes it easier for Christians to pushed to become unthinking sheeple that can be easily manipulated, --- just as the re-writers of the bible and interpretation biased preachers want.

Christianity can thus profit from fear and indebtedness in this manner.

In the end, knowledge and truth are for our own enlightenment. Seeking untruth is a form of transgression and that is what priests and imams try to produce. Priests and imams are quite skilled in helping people lie to themselves.

Conditioning that some would call indoctrination or brainwashing when pushed to it's present extreme.

Strange that our own governments give tax credits and exemptions to organizations that basically spend their time lying to people. You and I subsidize this legalized fraud by paying the tax shortfall.

We are thus all paying for priests and imams to lie to the gullible and vulnerable.

There aught to be a law against that.

Regards
DL

Voted4Reagan
07-12-2015, 07:53 PM
Do Not feed the Troll people.... please....

aboutime
07-12-2015, 07:53 PM
My focus is morality.Something most here do not care about and do not dare examine.We all do as much as we can in seeking knowledge. The problem for unfortunate Christians is the perception of the terms knowledge and truth.The idea of Jesus dying for us was created to produce a sense of indebtedness that the population is supposed to feel.The idea of the fall was created to have people interpret the scripture in a way that makes them think that seeking knowledge is a sin. This makes it easier for Christians to pushed to become unthinking sheeple that can be easily manipulated, --- just as the re-writers of the bible and interpretation biased preachers want. Christianity can thus profit from fear and indebtedness in this manner.In the end, knowledge and truth are for our own enlightenment. Seeking untruth is a form of transgression and that is what priests and imams try to produce. Priests and imams are quite skilled in helping people lie to themselves.Conditioning that some would call indoctrination or brainwashing when pushed to it's present extreme.Strange that our own governments give tax credits and exemptions to organizations that basically spend their time lying to people. You and I subsidize this legalized fraud by paying the tax shortfall.We are thus all paying for priests and imams to lie to the gullible and vulnerable.There aught to be a law against that.RegardsDLGnostic.....say hi to Jack for all of us......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCUmINGae44How much fun you must be having when the nursing staff goes home Gnostic???

red state
07-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Do Not feed the Troll people.... please....

Everyone but gnostic had something worthwhile to read BUT the one TRUE quote for this thread is exactly what V4R said.

:clap::clap::clap: PPPPppppppPPPllllLLllllEEEEEeeeeaAAAAAaassssSSSSSS EEEeeeeee DON'T feed the trolls (expecially the stupid ones)!!!

Like AT said, they feed on attention.....fail to reply or acknowledge their stupidity and they STARVE!!! Make sure they die....

DragonStryk72
07-12-2015, 09:47 PM
My focus is morality.

Something most here do not care about and do not dare examine.

We all do as much as we can in seeking knowledge. The problem for unfortunate Christians is the perception of the terms knowledge and truth.

The idea of Jesus dying for us was created to produce a sense of indebtedness that the population is supposed to feel.

The idea of the fall was created to have people interpret the scripture in a way that makes them think that seeking knowledge is a sin.

This makes it easier for Christians to pushed to become unthinking sheeple that can be easily manipulated, --- just as the re-writers of the bible and interpretation biased preachers want.

Christianity can thus profit from fear and indebtedness in this manner.

In the end, knowledge and truth are for our own enlightenment. Seeking untruth is a form of transgression and that is what priests and imams try to produce. Priests and imams are quite skilled in helping people lie to themselves.

Conditioning that some would call indoctrination or brainwashing when pushed to it's present extreme.

Strange that our own governments give tax credits and exemptions to organizations that basically spend their time lying to people. You and I subsidize this legalized fraud by paying the tax shortfall.

We are thus all paying for priests and imams to lie to the gullible and vulnerable.

There aught to be a law against that.

Regards
DL

Well, it's good you admit you're only about to destroy. That saves us all a lot of time, but again, we've heard all this before because you rehash every thread

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-13-2015, 10:20 AM
Gnostic.....say hi to Jack for all of us......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCUmINGae44How much fun you must be having when the nursing staff goes home Gnostic???

My focus is morality.Something most here do not care about and do not dare examine.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
07-13-2015, 10:21 AM
Well, it's good you admit you're only about to destroy. That saves us all a lot of time, but again, we've heard all this before because you rehash every thread

My focus is morality.Something most here do not care about and do not dare examine.

Regards
DL

Abbey Marie
07-13-2015, 11:36 AM
Already talked about this. I choose you to be CEO of Walmart. You still have free will, and can choose to go along with it or not. This is just about getting to the point of spam, gnostic. Original topics, or just walk away.

He hit "Just about to the point of spam" a LONG time ago. :laugh:

Gunny
07-13-2015, 12:40 PM

Regards
DL

Your focus is WHAT? You left out the "IM" in front of that word. There's nothing moral about you. Neither being "immoral" nor "amoral" makes you about anything close.

You're one of those flakes that thinks disbelieving isn't believing, but in the end, you STILL believe. You can't stand the idea that there's something greater than you. You think the ignorance of man managed to create us? Arrogance is your weakness, as it is with everyone on this Earth. You think you're smarter than the average bear when you're so easy to analyze I had a tougher time with a first grade primer.

Your idea of morality is the same as Obama's ... if normal thinking people think it's right, you're against it. So' here's a little thought for you about God, Jesus and Christianity:

If you're right, I won't know it. If I am right, it's going to suck to be you for eternity.

aboutime
07-13-2015, 03:34 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/nospam.png