PDA

View Full Version : Male manager caught on tape hitting female employee

Jeff
07-14-2015, 07:31 AM
This is disgusting, a man beating on a woman, as folks are watching and warning him not to hit her no less, but what is really disgusting is the company fired both of the employees involved, both the male and the female. :eek: The video says she was trying to quit but man after the manager beat the hell out of her you would think the company would of tried to be more feeling. Ya have to wonder what kind of law suit she will get, this is one case I think a law suit is justified (I can't stand all these BS law suits ) but after watching the video and then hearing the company fired her, I am all for her taken them for all they are worth.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4346027514001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

Rat
07-14-2015, 03:37 PM
Female hit man first but still no excuse for him to hit back. I no understand why men feel need to hit women. Makes no sense to me.

Jeff
07-14-2015, 04:16 PM
I couldn't tell who threw the first blow but I agree with you, no reason to ever hit a woman. But if she did in fact swing first I do understand the companies deal of firing both of them, but in the video it looks like she does in fact swing ( kind of looks like her pocketbook) but that is after he grabbed hold of her.

red state
07-14-2015, 06:41 PM
Come on, Jeff, you gotta be more observant. It is EASILY heard....SLAP! and then he goes crazy and slugs her with that pothetic un-manly swing (that didn't even knock a much smaller person/woman completely out). Both are probably losers and got canned as they deserver but the man is the biggest loser in this case.

On a funnier note; my wife said someone posted that on her FaceBook or something with this comment:
"Women wanted equality......u gots it!"

Jeff
07-15-2015, 06:03 AM
Come on, Jeff, you gotta be more observant. It is EASILY heard....SLAP! and then he goes crazy and slugs her with that pothetic un-manly swing (that didn't even knock a much smaller person/woman completely out). Both are probably losers and got canned as they deserver but the man is the biggest loser in this case.

On a funnier note; my wife said someone posted that on her FaceBook or something with this comment:
"Women wanted equality......u gots it!"

I heard the slap but couldn't tell if he had his hand on her at the time or not, no he didn't punch her but if he had his hand on her in anyway he deserved to be slapped.

As for the U gots it, I almost feel bad but that is exactly right, I have said that for years now, these dykes that swear that can do what ever a man does where going to find out they couldn't, but I am not sure this woman was one of them.

Gunny
07-15-2015, 06:10 AM
Y'all got some Southern mentality. I knew some female Marines you better hit or your ass got kicked by a girl. Just more PC BS where we let a gender have their cake and eat it too.

Jeff
07-15-2015, 06:16 AM
Y'all got some Southern mentality. I knew some female Marines you better hit or your ass got kicked by a girl. Just more PC BS where we let a gender have their cake and eat it too.

Those are usually not the kind of girls ya want to bring home to Momma. :laugh: but hey they make great friends, having a halfback female for a friend can come in handy sometimes. :cool:

Gunny
07-15-2015, 12:11 PM
Those are usually not the kind of girls ya want to bring home to Momma. :laugh: but hey they make great friends, having a halfback female for a friend can come in handy sometimes. :cool:

Oh hell yeah. If they can hump ammo AND the radio? :laugh: